Nuptials By Nancy Reviews

Nuptials By Nancy 6
Nuptials By Nancy 7
  • Seth

Seth · Married on 05/30/2019

Nancy made our day even more beautiful!

We met Nancy for about 2 hours over dinner and after that, she knew EVERYTHING about the dynamics of our relationship. She did this 'interview' to custom craft a beautiful ceremony for my now wife and I. We let her have free reign to describe our love story and it was pretty breathtaking.

Give Nancy a call and her personality shines through and she is just genuinely interested in the couples love story. At the end of the day, that's what its about, capturing and explaining the love the couple shares for one another.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Nuptials By Nancy 8
    Nuptials By Nancy 9
    Nuptials By Nancy 10
    Nuptials By Nancy 11

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Seth and Caroline. Your stories filled my heart and made me laugh too. There was so much joy... it was bound to shine through in your ceremony. May it be your guiding light forever and always. Hearty congratulations and Mazel tov to you and your delightful families.

Kailyn · Married on 05/27/2019

the perfect ceremony

our ceremony was exactly how we envisioned it - thanks to the hard work and effort put in by nancy, our day was absolutely perfect. after all, the actual marriage is the whole reason you have a wedding! our initial meeting was lovely. it was laid back and filled with laughter. my husband and i left feeling great about our choice to have nancy officiate. she listened to our stories about how we met and how we got engaged, and our ideas for how we wanted the ceremony to go. she took detailed notes and made suggestions where necessary. her communication was excellent - prompt, detailed, and clear. when i told her about my wish to have a traditional hawaiian lei exchange, she made it happen. (and it was perfect!) the beauty of it all was that she lets the couple do as much or as little as they want while the ceremony is happening. she takes what you want and makes it a reality. absolutely everything i asked for was there during our wedding. she is flexible, funny, and lighthearted. we are so happy with how everything turned out and if you book nuptials by nancy for your wedding, you will be too! thank you again for everything :)

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mahalo Kailyn!
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Nick and working to deliver the kind of wedding you truly desired. We aim to please and if we got close to 'perfection' ...I am thrilled. I LOVED your beautiful venue and your ceremony was a delight...from your processional 'surprise' with your parents...to the exchange of those gorgeous Hawaiian leis! Beauty, fun and love were all on display as you wed before the people who love you best. Best to you both! Aloha
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Nancy is the best!

Hiring Nuptials by Nancy was one of the best decisions we made! From the first moment of contact to wedding day, Nancy was extremely helpful and responsive in the planning process. She wants to get to know you as a couple and hear your love story. Nancy crafted a beautiful and personalized ceremony for us that our families and guests are still talking about over a month later!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Nuptials By Nancy 12

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

I am humbled by your kind words Amanda. I WILL say however, that I'm still talking about your wedding as well. The vision of you and Mark waving farewell to your guests at the ceremony to get whisked away to the reception in a vintage boat is seared in my brain....as is your love story. Your new life is just beginning. Ahoy!

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Nancy is amazing!

I can’t give Nancy and Chris enough praise! Nancy is truly wonderful, empathic, and a talented writer and orator. Eric and I are so happy we chose Nancy, and she helped craft the ceremony of our dreams! We got so many compliments. Do not hesitate- choose Nancy as your officiant on your big day- she will make it memorable, personal, and beautiful! Thank you again ❤️

Sent on 05/13/2019

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

I am humbled Sarah by your high praise. Being a part of your and Eric's wedding was just a joy. There was a kind of depth to your story that was inspiring to me, but I was delighted that bit of humor and lightness shone through too! Promise you'll let me know how the 'wine tasting' on your first anniversary goes. Salut to you both!
  • I

Ivan Zuniga · Married on 09/29/2018

The ceremony was beautiful

Nancy is a very nice person and professional

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ivan,
    I was more than pleased to be the celebrant for you and Virginia. You are both part of a loving and beautiful family and I loved being a part of your big day. Special 'gracias' to Manuel for his excellent translating talents! I sincerely send along best wishes for decades of happiness together. Felicidades a los dos !

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Everyone raved about Nancy!

When my husband & I were planning our big day, we knew that we wanted a nondenominational ceremony that just captured who were were as individuals & as a couple. Nancy was the best decision we ever could have made! She's extremely friendly & easy to talk to. After meeting with her, I knew we made the right choice! She nailed our ceremony!! So many of our guests came up to me throughout the night talking about how much they loved what she said. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for the start to our forever! I would highly recommend Nancy for your big day! You wont regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Nuptials By Nancy 13
    Nuptials By Nancy 14
    Nuptials By Nancy 15

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You and Ryan make a beautiful couple and beauty was certainly a prevailing theme at your ceremony. My love of wineries, warm weather and sumptuous wedding attire aside...it was a delight to relate your love story to your loving and enthusiastic guests and even more delightful to officially get you on your married way. Cheers to you both!

Nancy · Married on 09/08/2018

Nancy was easy to work with...she made our ceremony personal..my guests wanted to know how we got Nancy to do the ceremony..I highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Nuptials By Nancy 16

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

What a delight to work with you and yours, Nancy. Crafting Tiffani and Robert's wedding was a real family affair and it was an honor getting to know you all. There was beauty and love all around and (blessedly) no precipitation for our ceremony. I wish them and the entire Travaglione/Townsend clan many years of joy!

Tiffani Townsend · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Nuptials by Nancy was the best and most affordable way to go for our wedding, we decided to get married in September which was planned 6 months prior. She helped us with ideas and really got to know us before our ceremony. It was personal, centimental, funny at times, and the best day ever. I would recommend Nancy to anyone. Thank you:)

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Nancy could not have made our wedding day any more special. Her thorough approach at getting to know Mark and I as a couple did not go unnoticed at the ceremony. She eloquently described our story and shared each other's responses on a survey she provided to both of us. Such an intimate and touching component. We all laughed, we all cried, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so so much <3

Sent on 08/21/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Cheers to you Mrs. Osofsky! I wish you and Mark nothing but the best and have every confidence you will enjoy all that life has to offer. If your wedding day is any indication, your future will be filled with beauty. I believe it was quirky fate that brought me to meet you both; I was simply delighted to be a part of your wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

We love what Nancy did for us. Our day was truly special and despite Mother Nature dropping rain on us it was a gorgeous event. I highly recommend Nancy to everyone. She listens and takes in all the details no matter how big or small and incorporates them into the ceremony in such a way that is beyond words. I am so happy you were a part of our day Nancy! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Nuptials By Nancy 17
    Nuptials By Nancy 18
    Nuptials By Nancy 19

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

There may have been raindrops in the air, Liz....but also rose petals! I know it is stressful dealing with hit and miss weather, but you were a beautiful bride and I sense your futures will be most bright. I was honored to be a part of your special day.

Don · Married on 08/11/2018

With the torrential rains causing last minute changes to our plans, waiting on several family members being delayed in their travels, and a hasty setup of additional canopies, Nancy was outstanding in her patience, offering suggestions and persevered without her usual PA support (electric hazard in the rain). Her efforts (and the volunteer canopy erectors) saved the day.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Don. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and to meet your lovely and obviously loving family. Mother Nature is often fickle...and thinks she gets the last word. That actually goes to me though: "I now pronounce you married". Congratulations to you both!

C · Married on 06/29/2018

We can’t say enough nice things about the services Nancy provided! She created a thoughtful ceremony that was meaningful to us and our family and was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

And what an absolute pleasure it was to work with you and Ben. Thank you Caitlan for giving me the opportunity to learn your story and then...giving me the honor of being a part of it on your wedding day. A delight!

Chrissy · Married on 06/02/2018

I simply can’t say enough to rave about Nancy… She truly went above and beyond to make our day special. She put together such a creative and memorable Ceremony and everyone kept saying it was the best that they had ever been to. We highly recommend her as her attention to detail and calmness really helped us and her husband Chris is awesome as well. He made sure the lovely bamboo arch and music were flawless, and soooo much more. Thank you both for making our day beautiful!! I know that it was because we picked the right officiant. Look no further. Youve found her!!! Thanks again Nancy! You’re just Simply awesome ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Nuptials By Nancy 20
    Nuptials By Nancy 21
    Nuptials By Nancy 22

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

I thank you Chrissy and Dan for your words...they are as sweet as you both. Your 'love story' is one of optimism and karma coming together; I was honored to be the one to incorporate it all into your ceremony. All the best to you and your families from this day forward. Send out good thoughts!

Andrew · Married on 05/19/2018

Until I met Nancy, I would have never imagined that using the correct officiant could make such a difference during a wedding, but Nancy was fantastic. She was professional, personal, and went above and beyond. At some points, she had everyone at the ceremony in tears (embarrassingly almost me too!), but minutes later she would have everyone cracking up. Using Nancy as our officiant, was one of the best decisions that we made.

Aside from being the best officiant I could have imagined, she helped with wedding planning, and her husband Chris helped with sound. Everyone at the wedding (including the conservative members of my family who wanted a priest), said how great she was. I would highly recommend Nancy.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to officiate for you and Amanda, Andrew and I am pleased your family is pleased too. I love when laughter and tears mingle...but fear not, your secret is safe with me. We'll let everyone else believe those were raindrops on your cheeks. Thank you for your touching words. They are music to my ears!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and hired Nancy to officiate our wedding this past May. Her and her husband were both amazing! They took the time to meet with us and really get a feeling of who we are as a couple. Nancy questions to us as a couple and via email separately and created a ceremony better than I could've ever hoped for. It was funny, touching, emotional, and just a touch spiritual (for our conservative family members). I will admit I was moved to tears. I have heard nothing but positive things from all of our guests. Nancy and her husband also provide sound and music for the ceremony upon request which is one less thing to have to worry about! I highly recommend Nancy to any couple!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts Amanda. I was particularly taken by your joie de vivre and positive outlook and was so happy to officiate for you and Andrew; I just KNEW we would have some fun! I for one am so pleased your 'NOT a date' eventually evolved into a long term relationship and marriage.

Jeanine · Married on 03/25/2018

I would highly recommend Nancy from Nuptials by Nancy! During our meeting she listened to our preferences, asked lots of questions, and from then on we communicated by e-mail, and tweaked and discussed the details. The finished product was a seamless and very touching wedding ceremony. You won't be disappointed, Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jeanine. I so enjoyed getting to know you and Gene and meeting your wonderful families. Your wedding was intimate, classy and fun too! It was a pleasure from start to finish and I'll always recall the warm glow from the candle-lighting ceremony. Cheers to you both!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I have been married for 25 years and decided we wanted to renew our vows - it was a decision we both felt strongly about. From start to finish, Nancy was incredible. It was a very small, intimate service at sunset on the pier. Even after 25 years of marriage, I was nervous! The passion and dedication she has for making this an unforgettable night was evident in her words. There were tears and laughter as she spoke to us and to our children. She personalized our service and included a quote (based on our interview) that touched me deeply. There was simply no reason for me to be nervous - she provided us with a memory that will never be forgotten.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

To have 'butterflies' on your 25th anniversary vow renewal day is beyond adorable Kristen. The ceremony for you and Eric was both joyful and inspirational. Cheers to (at least) another quarter century together. I hope to be a part of your fiftieth!

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are even remotely concerning having Nancy officiate your ceremony, do yourself a HUGE favor and just use her. She is outstanding. Every meeting with her, from the initial info session to our final touches to the ceremony was absolutely lovely. She clearly loves what she is doing and it really shows. Nancy communicated with us through each step of the process and gave us total control over our vows and ceremony. She gave us so many options when it came to the style of the ceremony and added little personal touches. There wasn't a dry eye in the house during the ceremony but 2 minutes later she had the entire crowd in stitches. Nancy was honestly one of the best parts of our entire wedding and my husband and I are eternally grateful for her services. She will blow you away!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

I am humbled Meredith. Your words are as warm and wonderful as your smile. It was nothing short of a delight to officiate for you and K.C. and you are absolutely correct...I LOVE what I do.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Nancy not only made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident in her ability to deliver a quality ceremony but she delivered! I had so many guests ask me where we found her and express how much they enjoyed how personal it was to us. She gets to know you as a couple and uses that information to compose a beautiful ceremony, 5 Stars all around!
    Thank you Nancy!
    Jessica and Nick

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thanks Jess and Nick. It was indeed a pleasure getting to know you both and being a part of your gorgeous wedding day. You have so much good stuff to look forward to! (I look forward to hearing all about your first Valentine Day celebration as a married couple)

Shauna · Married on 09/01/2017

Nancy is the absolute BEST person you can find to perform your wedding ceremony. My husband and I found her through a quick online search and to be honest, we were a little hesitant to go with someone we never met before. However, after one simple phone call, all those hesitations vanished and we were confident that Nancy was absolutely perfect. Do yourself a favor and take a couple minutes to get in touch with her, and I'm sure you will have no doubt in your mind that you landed the perfect officiant. She is personable, accommodating, her price is reasonable, and she genuinely believes in true love, which shines through the delivery of her ceremony.

My husband and I just got married on September 1, 2017, and she made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and more. She took the time to really get to know us personally, and incorporate our unique love story into the ceremony in a memorable and romantic way for us, while keeping it entertaining for our guests. Our guests continue to RAVE about our ceremony. She even gave us the idea of incorporating a unique wine box ceremony, which not only were we totally obsessed with, but so were our guests. If you are searching for the perfect officiant to set the tone for your perfect day, Nancy will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Shauna - Your 'love story' touched me and now so do your words. It was a pleasure officiating for you and Matt; you wielded that hammer like a pro for your Wine Box ceremony. Cheers to you both!

Jaimie · Married on 07/23/2017

Nancy was amazing to work with, and we are so happy that she was a part of our wedding. From our very first phone call, she was open and warm, and she made planning the ceremony easy and fun. She took the time to get to know us and our story, and put together a beautiful ceremony that reflected the unique bond my husband and I share. She made the whole room feel welcome and engaged. The next day, more people commented on the ceremony than any other part of the wedding! She was simply a delight to work with and we couldn't have been happier with the result. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jaimie. You and Brian were such fun to get to know. Your love of adventure and for one another came through in your ceremony. I'm confident both will flourish in the future too! (Surf's up!)
  • I

Ian · Married on 07/07/2017

Nancy was extremely attentive and spent a long time getting to know us. She really tailored the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted, including helping us work on our vows! Every detail was thought about and her words were incredibly personal and warm. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone, she made us feel at ease and gave us the ability to enjoy the moment fully.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Nuptials By Nancy's reply:

Hi Ian. What fun crafting a ceremony for you and Charlotte! Your love of words was obvious to me from the get go and so it was a delight to work with you to choose just the right ones in both vows and literary passages. You do indeed have a 'Lovely Love Story'.

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2017

Words cannot even begin to express how wonderful Nancy is at what she does. You can tell when you meet Nancy that this is not just a job for her. She loves what she does and it is made evident in every step of the process. When my husband and I began our search for an Officiant, we weren't entirely sure what to expect, but we knew that we wanted someone who enjoyed what they do and enjoyed guiding couples along on such a wild and exciting journey. Nancy was all of that and more! Right from our very first meeting... to our last, at the altar. Nancy took the time to get to knows us to the core, as a couple, which allowed her to write the most beautiful and meaningful vows...that were truly a reflection of us in every way. The ceremony was an absolute dream and even on the days leading up to the ceremony, Nancy was there to bring us calm and reassurance. If you are looking for an Officiant who is professional, experienced and loves what they do, look no further than Nuptials by Nancy. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Natalie,
    You and Kevin have a love story for the ages so I am particularly pleased that all came through in your ceremony and vows. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your very special day.

Bridget · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier and thankful enough for the wonderful Nancy! She made our June 3rd, Cape May wedding so special and unique to us! She was always a pleasure to work with and responded right away if we had any questions. She even drove all the way up to North Jersey to meet with us! She's truly a wonderful person who loves what she does! We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Nancy was simply delightful to work with. She is kind, caring, attentive to detail, and her very clear and singular goal is to create a meaningful, personal ceremony for you and your soon-to-be-spouse. No question, call or email will go unanswered or unclear. We were married in Cape May, Memorial Day Weekend 2017. Nancy worked with us to create a ceremony that was just perfect. She is truly a charming 'host' for your wedding ceremony with a very genuine spirit that shines through during your nuptials. We were very lucky to have Nancy as our officiant and several of our guests remarked how beautifully she performed our ceremony. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2017