Nuptially Yours Reviews

2 | Pineville, NC

2 Reviews for Nuptially Yours

Karen · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Experience

Dan was great to work with. He listened to every one of our concerns and included everything we asked for in his sermon. He also had some great ideas for us. He was early to every meeting and answered all our calls or got back to us very quickly. Highly recommend nuptially yours!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Jose

Jose · Married on 10/12/2018

So professional, yet personable

This one is a little overdue, but better late than never. I just wanted to take the time today and on behalf of myself and my wife to personally thank you for everything. We were so pleased with the service from start to finish. David R. was a true professional from the day we met him until he left after the ceremony. Very easy to communicate with, accommodating and helpful through every step of the way as he guided us through how everything would be. The ceremony he performed for us was absolutely beautiful and everything we could have hoped for and more, we couldn’t get our guests to stop talking about how beautiful it was. We believe the ceremony was the best part of the day and will be a great memory we will have for many years to come. We thank you for the great service provided and the fantastic memories we created to begin our journey as husband and wife.

Sincerely,
    Jose L.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nuptially Yours's reply:

Jose, thank you for your kind words! From the start Rev. Roberts and myself (Rev. Wiggins) were struck with your low-key, easy manner and the love and affection you had for each other. We treasured our opportunity to work with you and wish you the very best!