Nunez Visuals Reviews

8 | Bergenfield, NJ

8 Reviews for Nunez Visuals

Ana · Married on 10/28/2017

Is it very rewarding when you can rest assured that your special day is being captured by professionals like Nunez Visuals who can produce a high quality product that completely represents the occasion as you remember it. I highly recommend Nunez Visuals.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Víctor · Married on 08/19/2017

I’m so happy we chose Nunez Visuals to do my brothers wedding . They went above and beyond, captured the priceless highlights of the night and activities before the event. Ernie Responsiveness is incredible and has very talented team around him. I will recommend Nunez Visuals to anyone who wants great quality work , and a memorable experience captured in creativity.
    Thank you so much for your professionalism and awesome results. You made me the best Best Man a brother could choose!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2017

I hired Nunez Visuals for my ribbon cutting grand opening ceremony. They were professional and punctual. They also advise me on what we should do and the important things to capture. Our video turned out FANTASTIC!!! I will absolutely recommend them, and will use their services for my wedding...Thank you Nunez Visuals for an amazing and memorable experience:)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Ariana · Married on 02/04/2017

Nunez visuals was able to capture the great and happy energy of my sweet sixteen in beautiful photographs, that I will be to cherish for a lifetime. They even took high quality videos of my entire sweet including the preparation. I'm very grateful for all of their hardwork.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Joellie · Married on 12/23/2016

Nunez Visuals turned my sweet 16 into a story. They got every aspect of my night perfectly and were very professional. They did a great job. As soon as I saw my video i felt like I was reliving my moment. They made sure they captured every detail of my sweet and made into a movie.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Seneida · Married on 09/11/2016

Overall I would recommend Nunez Visuals, they moderately priced and deliver more than I expected for my parent’s 50th anniversary. They sat with me and helped me with all of your options and also prepped me with other event day planning that we were over looking. Our videographer Leonardo was so friendly and easy to work with, he was so respectful and you could tell he was focused on capturing the important details. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Alexa · Married on 01/27/2018

The guys at NVP Studios were so professional and on point with their filming of our wedding! We can't express enough how delightful it was to have them capture our day...we were afraid that the videographers would be obtrusive and would bother our guests...we waited to receive our final video before writing our review, all I can say is that I cried tears of joy when watching it. They took us back and continue to take us back every time we watch the video. I have referred them to my whole circle of friends! Thank you again guys for capturing our moment!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Mitchell · Married on 12/22/2017

This team was amazing. They captured so many spectacular moments. Great eye for details that you would never imagine. If you want great pictures and amazing video of your special day, Núñez Visuals are the guys to book.

Sent on 12/27/2017