Nulty Films Reviews

1 User photo

• Taylor

Taylor H. · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Great Experience Start to Finish

Kevin was the videographer at my Atlantic City wedding in June 2019. He was totally pleasant and professional before, during and after my wedding. From the start, I had no clue what I wanted in terms of video, but he provided suggestions and worked with me to figure out exactly what I wanted. My venue was especially difficult for vendors to work with, but Kevin jumped through all of their many hoops. During the wedding he did an amazing job of being unobtrusive but still capturing every shot. I am very happy with the short and long videos that he created.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Tonianne

Tonianne S. · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing experience

Hired Kevin for my videographer for our wedding he was amazing, responded immediately and very professional. Helped make our day so special and very grateful for him!

Chelsea · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing wedding video

Me and my husband could not be happier with the outcome of our wedding video. Kevin captured the sweetest moments and it’s so nice to be able to watch the video and feel like it’s our wedding day all over again. He’s so nice and makes you fee so comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ryan C. · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Experience!

Nulty Films did an unbelievable job with our wedding video, capturing every moment, all the details and the fun we had on our amazing day. My wife and I couldn’t ask for anything better. I would highly recommend Nulty Films to friends, family (did my brothers wedding too) or anyone in the market for a memorable day!