22 Reviews for Nufusion Productions, LLC

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
22 Nufusion Productions, LLC Reviews

Omar is truly fantastic! He is very professional, he listens to you and will give his advice when asked. Omar is flexible and accommodating! He is very talented, and we had multiple guests come up to us throughout the night complimenting us on how great he was! Absolutely hire Nufusion Productions!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omar did an amazing job! I cant see us picking anyone else. He handles everything very well. Everything was perfect and we definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone! Any request we had he made it happen. Omar was very easy to work with.He kept the party going the whole night. He even made a mini video summarizing the whole thing. That was a pleasant surprise! Djs can be very expensive but we personally dont think he was. If we ever need a DJ we will be looking for him.-Melissa & Harry

Profile Picture melissa, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omar was my hidden gem! A friend recommended him to us and I had no idea about his professionalism and quality of work. He is knowledgeable, listens to wants and needs, and executes exactly what you want. Our guests had the most fun on the dance floor because of him. He was punctual and pleasant to be around. He played exactly what the crowd wanted which makes for the perfect celebration. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Megan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Omar is a wonderful person to have at your ceremony. He’s incredibly courteous and beyond helpful to make your day amazing! I feel blessed to have had him make such a wonderful experience on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omar did a fantastic job at our wedding in August! The dance floor was full the entire night! He met with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure all our wants and needs were being addressed. The timeline he put together was perfect! We had no idea what type of timeline we should have for the day and his knowledge and experience was spot on! Everything that day was perfect! And I owe a big thank you to Omar for ensuring that our reception ran on time.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My now husband and I are so glad that we had Omar as the DJ for our wedding. He not only played fun music that kept everyone dancing all night, but he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. The place that we had our reception did a poor job of making sure the drinks for the toasts were passed out, we had a knife and plates for cake, and that tables were cleared for dancing. Omar took initiative to make sure everything got done as it should. Prior to the wedding he helped us layout a timeline, organize our ideas, and kept us calm throughout the process. Omar is a talented DJ and is very organized with his business. He helped create a very special night for my husband and I. We are very happy we had him.

Profile Picture samantha , 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for an amazing DJ at an equally amazing price, Omar is your man. I was hesitant to even book a DJ for our wedding, but I am so glad that we found Nufusion Productions. Omar listened to our every request and ensured that our reception ran smoothly, and kept the dance floor packed. Thanks to him, our wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

NUFUSION provided DJ services for our wedding, we could not have been happier! Omar was extremely professional and very organized. We met twice leading up to the wedding to discuss details and exchanges emails along the way. Omar was very responsive to questions and requests.

On our wedding day Omar was dressed to impress and handled Emcee duties well. Very on top of scheduled events and announced everything clearly and with style.

We requested background dinner music and Omar derived. Perfect selections to compliment the setting and mood. After dinner dancing was great. Again perfect music selections and a fun vibe.

Would recommend Omar to anyone needing a DJ!

Profile Picture David, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our search for the perfect dj began about two years ago. We were looking for someone who could accomidate all of our needs and we found that in Omar. He was patient and made sure that we had everything we wanted. It's not always easy to let go and allow someone to take over, but Omar did an awesome job! Any decision that needed to be made the day of the wedding he was sure to find myself or the Groom and make sure we made the final decision. The music was a hit!I don't know how's many compliments we received in regards to how great the dancing was. ?? Thank you so much for making our day extra special! We will definitely be using Nufusion again!! Thank you Omar!!

Profile Picture Korena, 5/27/17, 1 Review

Nufusion Productions was absolutely AMAZING

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omar was fantastic! I would highly recommend him and Nufusion Productions! He met with us several times to help us figure out exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. He is an amazing DJ with great style and taste. He did a awesome job incorporating our music playlist while also playing to the crowd and throwing in great music that had people dancing all night! He was also great with bilingual announcements for the whole reception that made things go smoothly. He created a great personalized monogram for our dance floor as well that was awesome!
We had such an amazing night with awesome music and we were able to dance the night away with friends and family!
Thanks to Omar and Nufusion!

Profile Picture Sondra, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Omar as our DJ for our wedding and it was amazing. From the start Omar helped us bring our whole day together. He made the night happen and had everyone dancing and everyone was so excited about the music and the DJ. Omar and NUFUSION is the way to go if you're looking for a great time. Very professional and works to meet your every need through the entire process. Thank you Omar and NUFUSION for making our day the best

Profile Picture Joey , 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omar was amazing and went above an beyond to Make sure our day was spectacular!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The hardest part of the whole wedding planning process (for us) was finding the right DJ. We were looking for someone that could accommodate my family coming from Mexico, my husband family from Germany and all our US guests as well. We needed someone bilingual, with experience and not too crazy expensive. I soon as I heard of Omar we got in contact with him and he truly made our reception a hit. The music selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. I couldn't recommend him more, he was always very responsive and did such a good job reading the crowd and playing the right music. Thank you Omar and your team for making our wedding day awesome!

Profile Picture Yanely, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omar DJ-ed our wedding last weekend in Silverthorne, CO (front range). He was fantastic. He was incredibly organized and professional. He had a list of typical DJ moments (introduction, first dance, etc.) to get us started, but was happy to do exactly what we wanted at the wedding.

We sent him some sample playlists to give him a sense of what we wanted (at the very last minute), and he put together a spectacular dance party, while also doing a great job with background music while people were milling around and eating. He did a great job reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor while incorporating a wide variety of music.

Can't say enough about how fantastic this experience was. We'd book him again in a second for any event in Colorado.

Profile Picture David, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Nunez was AWESOME. He was friendly, considerate, and very organized and attentive. I would recommend him to anyone. All of my friends commented on how professional he was and how awesome the music was at my wedding. Thank you DJ Nunez!! You are the best!

Profile Picture Franklin, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Omar is an amazing DJ!!!! The music for our wedding was a very important aspect to us, and he exceeded all of our expectations. He took care of the ceremony music for us, as well as music for the reception and the after party. We received compliments during the wedding and still to this day about how great the music was! Omar did a great job of listening to us to figure out our style and then providing exactly that. We highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Zenas W aka Exclu$iv3 handled all our sound and lighting for the ceremony and reception. Originally we were only going to have them DJ at the reception, but last minute we realized we needed them for our ceremony music as well. There wasn't any hassle getting the services added and adjusting the price, Zenas was even flexible enough to take our final payment (adjustment for the ceremony additions) the day of.

It really helped that they get back to you in a timely manner and listen to what you need. Zenas had a checklist of what activities we wanted to include and our music preferences. Our reception was amazing, Zenas was able to fit in all or traditions and read the mood of the evening perfectly.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Nunez was the DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! The music is what gets any party going, and our party was great! I decided to plan my wedding in just a few short months, which was a lot of work and very stressful. I waited until only a month before my wedding to book our DJ and Omar was more than accommodating. He made everything on his part easy and no stress. We had a wonderful experience! I dancer the night away and had an amazing time, thanks to DJ Nunez!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/13/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Nufusion Productions provide the uplighting for our wedding reception. Omar setup the lighting, he was very friendly and professional. We had a family friend for our DJ or we would have also used him that. The uplighting enhances the room and the decorations beyond belief. Would highly recommend using the uplighting and Nufusion Productions for your next event.

Profile Picture Sheri, 9/14/13, 1 Review