Nufusion Productions, LLC Reviews

31 | Denver, CO

31 Reviews for Nufusion Productions, LLC

Kasia · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Accommodating & Great at Reading the Crowd

Omar and Angelo were awesome! We gave them music artists we liked and told them to read the crowd and make sure people were having fun. That is exactly how the day and evening went! Angelo did a great job with music transitions between cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, cake cutting and back to dancing. He was very accommodating when we decided to shift some things around during the wedding, and the music was flawless.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Cody Moore · Married on 06/01/2019

Keeping it "Fun" with NuFusion!

Angelo with NuFusion Productions was incredible for our wedding! We gave him freedom over the set-list and he read the crowd perfectly. Our wedding photopgrapher said that our dance floor was "one of the most fun dancefloors" she had ever seen. Angelo took requests from the wedding party too, which added to the fun. NuFusion was a hit at our wedding, and we'd highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lisbel

Lisbel Woods · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Choice for Wedding DJ in Colorado!!

Omar was so great to work with and played an integral role in the success of our wedding reception. ALL of our guests had such a great time. Omar was so prompt and professional. He made the reception flow beautifully while making sure he was playing the music that everyone wanted to hear. You will not regret having Omar DJ your event!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Omar/Nufusion Productions. From the initial conversation to every meeting in between, all the way to our wedding - everything was professional and organized. Omar's attention to detail and communication is outstanding, and our wedding was perfect. I gave him a list of songs myself, husband, and guests requested, as well as a list of songs we did NOT want played and he was on point 100%! I had a wedding of ~110 people and nobody left the dance floor all night (which is what we wanted!). He also provided beautiful uplights to add to the ambiance of our greenery-filled wedding. I am so happy we chose Omar/Nufusion and I would never consider anybody else in Denver if/when I need DJ/production services. Thank you, Omar! You're the best!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2018

Did an amazing job! Fantastic music and so professional! Would recommend Omar for any wedding event!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Gabriella · Married on 08/18/2018

Omar was amazing to work with! From the first meet and greet he knew our vision. We had a Mexican theme backyard wedding and wanted music that both our families would enjoy. For our ceremony we had family members play live acoustic music and then for the reception we needed the DJ. Omar hooked our officiate with a small speaker that worked perfectly so everyone could hear, and then had additional speakers and mics hooked up for the acoustic performers.
    For the ceremony he nailed it with the music selections! All night I had guests complimenting the music and people were dancing well into the night. He helped make our day so special and most importantly fun! Thank you so much Omar for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rachael · Married on 08/04/2018

In my opinion, the DJ can make or break a wedding, and Omar made our wedding the best! Before the day he was very responsive and had a detailed timeline for us. On the wedding day he was there early to set up, was very organized, and had an amazing sound system. After, many guests told me he was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard! I would HIGHLY recommend Omar to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Madison · Married on 06/30/2018

I recently worked with Omar on a wedding, and he was so professional and easy to work with. Well in advance of the event, he prepared a detailed timeline for the couple that took a lot of stress off of them. He was always easy to get in touch with and always had the answers I needed. On the day, he was great at keeping the timeline on track and going above and beyond to make sure every aspect of the wedding ran smoothly. He is the best!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cassandra · Married on 04/28/2018

Omar is truly fantastic! He is very professional, he listens to you and will give his advice when asked. Omar is flexible and accommodating! He is very talented, and we had multiple guests come up to us throughout the night complimenting us on how great he was! Absolutely hire Nufusion Productions!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jeremy · Married on 10/21/2017

Could not have asked for anything better. Was there very early to set up, had a good plan, and was very timely on everything including meetings. As for his work, he was very good. All of the guest danced the entire time the music was playing and he did a great job playing music for the age/type of guest at the wedding. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2017

melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Omar did an amazing job! I cant see us picking anyone else. He handles everything very well. Everything was perfect and we definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone! Any request we had he made it happen. Omar was very easy to work with.He kept the party going the whole night. He even made a mini video summarizing the whole thing. That was a pleasant surprise! Djs can be very expensive but we personally dont think he was. If we ever need a DJ we will be looking for him.-Melissa & Harry

Sent on 11/13/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Omar was my hidden gem! A friend recommended him to us and I had no idea about his professionalism and quality of work. He is knowledgeable, listens to wants and needs, and executes exactly what you want. Our guests had the most fun on the dance floor because of him. He was punctual and pleasant to be around. He played exactly what the crowd wanted which makes for the perfect celebration. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jess · Married on 09/02/2017

Omar is a wonderful person to have at your ceremony. He’s incredibly courteous and beyond helpful to make your day amazing! I feel blessed to have had him make such a wonderful experience on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

Omar did a fantastic job at our wedding in August! The dance floor was full the entire night! He met with us several times prior to the wedding to make sure all our wants and needs were being addressed. The timeline he put together was perfect! We had no idea what type of timeline we should have for the day and his knowledge and experience was spot on! Everything that day was perfect! And I owe a big thank you to Omar for ensuring that our reception ran on time.

Sent on 09/14/2017

samantha · Married on 08/11/2017

My now husband and I are so glad that we had Omar as the DJ for our wedding. He not only played fun music that kept everyone dancing all night, but he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. The place that we had our reception did a poor job of making sure the drinks for the toasts were passed out, we had a knife and plates for cake, and that tables were cleared for dancing. Omar took initiative to make sure everything got done as it should. Prior to the wedding he helped us layout a timeline, organize our ideas, and kept us calm throughout the process. Omar is a talented DJ and is very organized with his business. He helped create a very special night for my husband and I. We are very happy we had him.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're looking for an amazing DJ at an equally amazing price, Omar is your man. I was hesitant to even book a DJ for our wedding, but I am so glad that we found Nufusion Productions. Omar listened to our every request and ensured that our reception ran smoothly, and kept the dance floor packed. Thanks to him, our wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2017

David · Married on 06/10/2017

NUFUSION provided DJ services for our wedding, we could not have been happier! Omar was extremely professional and very organized. We met twice leading up to the wedding to discuss details and exchanges emails along the way. Omar was very responsive to questions and requests.

On our wedding day Omar was dressed to impress and handled Emcee duties well. Very on top of scheduled events and announced everything clearly and with style.

We requested background dinner music and Omar derived. Perfect selections to compliment the setting and mood. After dinner dancing was great. Again perfect music selections and a fun vibe.

Would recommend Omar to anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Korena · Married on 05/27/2017

Our search for the perfect dj began about two years ago. We were looking for someone who could accomidate all of our needs and we found that in Omar. He was patient and made sure that we had everything we wanted. It's not always easy to let go and allow someone to take over, but Omar did an awesome job! Any decision that needed to be made the day of the wedding he was sure to find myself or the Groom and make sure we made the final decision. The music was a hit!I don't know how's many compliments we received in regards to how great the dancing was. ?? Thank you so much for making our day extra special! We will definitely be using Nufusion again!! Thank you Omar!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2017

Nufusion Productions was absolutely AMAZING

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sondra · Married on 05/12/2017

Omar was fantastic! I would highly recommend him and Nufusion Productions! He met with us several times to help us figure out exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception. He is an amazing DJ with great style and taste. He did a awesome job incorporating our music playlist while also playing to the crowd and throwing in great music that had people dancing all night! He was also great with bilingual announcements for the whole reception that made things go smoothly. He created a great personalized monogram for our dance floor as well that was awesome!
    We had such an amazing night with awesome music and we were able to dance the night away with friends and family!
    Thanks to Omar and Nufusion!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Joey · Married on 02/18/2017

We had Omar as our DJ for our wedding and it was amazing. From the start Omar helped us bring our whole day together. He made the night happen and had everyone dancing and everyone was so excited about the music and the DJ. Omar and NUFUSION is the way to go if you're looking for a great time. Very professional and works to meet your every need through the entire process. Thank you Omar and NUFUSION for making our day the best

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Omar was amazing and went above an beyond to Make sure our day was spectacular!

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Y

Yanely · Married on 11/12/2016

The hardest part of the whole wedding planning process (for us) was finding the right DJ. We were looking for someone that could accommodate my family coming from Mexico, my husband family from Germany and all our US guests as well. We needed someone bilingual, with experience and not too crazy expensive. I soon as I heard of Omar we got in contact with him and he truly made our reception a hit. The music selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. I couldn't recommend him more, he was always very responsive and did such a good job reading the crowd and playing the right music. Thank you Omar and your team for making our wedding day awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2017

David · Married on 09/17/2016

Omar DJ-ed our wedding last weekend in Silverthorne, CO (front range). He was fantastic. He was incredibly organized and professional. He had a list of typical DJ moments (introduction, first dance, etc.) to get us started, but was happy to do exactly what we wanted at the wedding.

We sent him some sample playlists to give him a sense of what we wanted (at the very last minute), and he put together a spectacular dance party, while also doing a great job with background music while people were milling around and eating. He did a great job reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor while incorporating a wide variety of music.

Can't say enough about how fantastic this experience was. We'd book him again in a second for any event in Colorado.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • F

Franklin · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Nunez was AWESOME. He was friendly, considerate, and very organized and attentive. I would recommend him to anyone. All of my friends commented on how professional he was and how awesome the music was at my wedding. Thank you DJ Nunez!! You are the best!

Sent on 01/06/2016