Nudrat Owens Photography Reviews

13 | Roseville, CA

13 Reviews for Nudrat Owens Photography

Ana · Married on 04/27/2013

I am so lucky that I had the BEST photographer to capture moments on my special day.
    THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

I loved working with Nudrat! She is so patient and takes amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Bon · Married on 09/24/2011

Nudrat is hands down The BEST!!!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Ann · Married on 07/31/2010

It was a real pleasure working with Nudrat. She has a wonderful eye and we couldn't be more pleased with the how our engagement and wedding photos turned out!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Briana · Married on 06/05/2010

I actually searched nearly 30 pages of wedding wire to find a creative photographer that accommodated our wedding budget. Thank goodness Nudrat was listed!!! There are so many wonderful things I can say about Nudrat. Not only did my husband and I enjoy her professional and friendly company, my family and friends absolutely loved her. Nudrat was super flexible with our time schedule for our engagement shoot and wedding day. An absolute creative genius and sweet hearted person, I would recommend Nudrat to any bride or in a second. Her work exceeded my expectations. I can not wait to receive our wedding and engagement album that will remain an heirloom in our family for years. Thank you Nudrat, you are a dear and we all love you and your work!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Katie · Married on 05/22/2010

There are not enough words to tell you how incredible Nudrat is as a person and a photographer. She was very professional. Her images are breathtaking and she was a dream to work with. I cannot stop raving to everyone I meet about her talents! VERY HIGHLY recommend her, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • O

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

Nudrat is very good at what she does. She has an eye for capturing the details that you never thought of knew you wanted. While she is very professional and polite, Nudrat brings a level of fun to your shoots. She keeps things light but still manages to get the moments that best describe you as a couple.

Having Nudrat at our wedding was very comforting to us. We knew that she was on our side and was willing to work with us to make the day run smoothly. She was very professional with the other vendors, the guests and even our families. Nudrat didn't miss a beat the entire day. I truly enjoyed working with Nudrat both during our engagement session and on the day of our wedding.

The album she put together for us was amazing. It left me speechless. Not only is her selection of albums unique and beautiful the way she arranges them is pretty impressive. I got more compliments on the album than I could have imagined, people said they had never seen anything like it before.

I can not say enough about Nudrat. I would highly recommend her to capture any special moments that you may have. She is trustworthy, talented, and an all around a good person. You'd be lucky to have her.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2009

We loved working with Nudrat. Her work is absolutely amazing and we will definately use her in the future and recomend her to all of our friends and family too. She did such an amazing job on our wedding photos that it was almost impossible to pick which photos we wanted to have printed. We would highly recomend her as a photographer to everyone.

Sent on 04/29/2010

DandR · Married on 10/09/2009

After looking at her portfolio, we knew we wanted her at our wedding. I was a little nervous thinking that maybe our photos wouldn't end up looking as beautiful as the ones we saw but Nudrat did such an amazing job with our photos, we were so happy!!! Her level of professionalism and personable/friendly attitude allowed us to feel comfortable during the shoot. She's easy to work with, listens to your concerns and tries to make sure you're comfortable and natural. We recommend her to anyone! and we will keep her in mind for our future events :) Thanks Nudrat!!!

Sent on 11/11/2009

James · Married on 05/30/2009

Nudrat did a fantastic job, we are so happy.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Justin · Married on 02/07/2009

Nudrat did everything in her power to get the best pictures for our wedding. Her ideas for picture locations and her creative style gave us an outstanding array of photos. Nudrat scouted locations before our wedding to give us the best spots in the area to take our pictures. Our experience could not have been better.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Emily · Married on 08/23/2008

It was great working with Nudrat. We do not particularly like being photographed, but she made it comfortable during the engagement shots and the actual wedding. We provided some examples of styles of photography we liked, and she definitely applied that to our photos. Many of our guests even commented on how good she was.

Sent on 09/12/2008

Diana · Married on 12/28/2007

Impressions by Nudrat Photography did such an excellent job capturing my wedding day, I relive that special night every time I look at my photos. She took the initiative to listen to the photos that I did not want her to miss and then gave me ideas of other great photo ops. She was everywhere and I didn't even realize she was photographing me until I saw the results. Nudrat offered to give my husband and I an engagement session, but we did not have the time available. Everyone loves our wedding photos, and her level of professionalism impressed everyone who meet her. I have, and continue to recommend her services to everyone I hear is planning a wedding!! Someone who saw my photos, but didn't know who my husband and I are thought we were celebrities, her photos let me re-live my happiest moment day after day!!!

Sent on 09/17/2008