Nuance by Nan Cosmetics and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

48 | Bayonne, NJ

48 Reviews for Nuance by Nan Cosmetics and Make-Up Artistry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

48 Nuance by Nan Cosmetics and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

Nan was super helpful getting my mom and I all beautiful for my wedding. She made sure to address all my concerns and helped to give the natural look I was hoping for.

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2015

Nan was extremely accommodating and willing to work with me on my big day to make sure that I was comfortable with my make-up. The initial trial with her was very helpful and I had no reservations about my wedding day prep. The finished make-up on my big day was even better than I imagined it would be-it stayed on all day and was the perfect balance - stand out but not over dramatic, which is exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and my mom were also very happy with Nan's work and the timing of the make-up applications worked out perfectly! Overall great experience and reasonableducation rates as well!

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2014

Nan and team added a special touch to our wedding day. She was so easy to work with during the planning process - attentive, responsive, and prepared. All of my bridesmaids and family were so happy with their make-up and even made several comments about how lovely it was to work with Nan. She truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride and my husband definitely was blown away.

Meg · Married on 09/13/2014

Nan has a real gift for making women feel beautiful. She is professional and her calm nature is what a bride and her bridal party need!

Kerri · Married on 11/29/2013

Nan was amazing. We had 4 girls getting their makeup done before a wedding (last minute appointment). She got us all done on time, and we all looked beautiful, thanks to Nan!

Laura Leigh · Married on 11/29/2013

Nan truly saved the day! With extreme flexibility and skill she applied make up the day after thanksgiving to 4 bridesmaids who needed her in a pinch. She exceeded expectations making our makeup look flawless. I would recommend Nan to friends and family looking to have tier make up applied for any special occasion!

Dana · Married on 11/29/2013

Nuance by Nan did an excellent job with my bridal party! Our original make up artist bailed at the last minute . Nan saved the day ! I highly recommend her services ! The girls looked amazing .

Allison · Married on 11/29/2013

Nan rushed to the rescue when the scheduled make up artist failed to show up. Nan went above and beyond to ensure that all members of the bridal party had their make up done per their specifications. I can say with complete confidence that Nan applied my make up beautifully and did exactly what I requested. She was friendly and calm in a very chaotic situation. A crazy morning ended with Nan easing our minds and making us look stunning. Needless to say we were wedding ready, looked beautiful and photographed wonderfully. Thank you, Nan for your hard work and professionalism!

Pat · Married on 11/29/2013

My daughter was married on November 29,2013. We had the pleasure of Nan applying the make up to the bridal party. Her expertise and professionalism truly made the girls look beautiful. I would highly recommend Nan for any special occasion. She was the right choice for us!

kerry · Married on 06/07/2013

Nan was so helpful and did my make-up beautifully!!! I was so happy and so was my entire bridal party!! :)

Stacy · Married on 10/19/2012

Nan has done make up for me over the pasdt 13 years. I had a large bridal party which she was able to accomodate and she was local to me. My bridal party commented that they would use her services again as she knew how to applt the correct amount of makeup without making them look to done up. Prices are reasonable compared to ither potential make up artists.

Cheryl · Married on 10/13/2012

Nan is a professional business woman with a flare. Nan makes you comfortable the minute you sit in her chair. Nan listens to you and works her "magic." Love Nan and would recommed her without reservation.

Nan did an outstanding job taking care of me for my son's wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was very relaxed with her services that she provided. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is truly a talented professional in her field. I felt truly beautiful because of her expertise.

marie · Married on 09/08/2012

Nan Whitehead has done my makeup many times over the years. I have very ruddy, red skin, but when she is done with me,I look flawless. Naturally when my wedding day was approaching, and I wanted to be my most beautiful, I turned to Nan to work her magic.

Veronica · Married on 06/16/2012

Nan took such wonderful care of myself and my bridal party!!! The makeup was beautiful ans lasted all night!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2012

Nan was so great with all the girls, my mom and myself. She had taken her time and really made you feel special. Wonderful job!!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2011

My family has been going to Nan for years and have always loved the work she has done. So it was only natural that we would use her for my wedding also!! She made myself and my entire family look absolutely beautiful that day! Thank You Nan for making my wedding day special!!

Christina · Married on 10/29/2011

I can not compliment Nan enough for the fabulous job she did for my sister's wedding! Her make-up, including mine and other family members right down to our 10year old niece, was just fabulous and personalized for each one of us. Our family has been going to Nan for years and this day just reinforced that we will continue for years to come. Thanks again Nan for everything!

Rita · Married on 10/22/2011

Nan and her team did an absolutely outstanding job. There were 2 mothers; 1 step-mother; 4 bridesmaids; 1 maid of honor and of course, the bride. Everyone looked gorgeous and was thrilled with the job Nan and her team did.

Carole · Married on 09/24/2011

Nan and her staff are so talented! She accommodated about 15 of my bridemaids, family, and friends. They all loved their makeup and they photographed beautifully. I would recommend Nan to any bride. I was really impressed with her professionalism and creativity.

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2011

I went to Nuance by Nan for a make-up trial for my destination wedding. I loved the way it looked. I bought most of her make-up and brought it with me on the ship. She even gives you a diagram on how to apply it. I was nervous that day of course so I had a friend do the make-up for me. It looked great, I got so many compliments.

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2011

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nan for her amazing work. I was married August 5, 2011 and Nan did my make-up. She was so caring, gentle and new exactly what colors worked for my skin tone. Nan makes you feel at ease and her professionalism is outstanding. Nan truly made me look like a princess that I dreamed of since I was little. My face looked flawless. I just recently received the proofs back from the photographer and in each and every picture my face is glowing. I had so many people approach me throughout my wedding saying how gorgeous and natural my make-up looked which made me feel great. Nan truly knows how to make someone feel special on their wedding day. Despite the fact I cried a bit my make-up stayed on perfect throughout the day and night. I highly recommend Nan. I loved her so much I am going back to her for make-up for my cousins wedding. Nan truly make me feel so special on the most important day of my life. Thank you again Nan for making me feel like a shining star. Your make-up artistry work is remarkable and you will be my make up artist for years to come. Sincerely, Stephanie Lucci

lissette · Married on 05/13/2011

I had a woderful experience and it was a pleasure to have nan cosmetics do our makeip for my big day! The make up looked great in pictures!!

maryann · Married on 12/04/2010

nan, was so professional and kind, i never recieved so many complimants on my wedding day, everyone said how beautiful i looked, i would recommend nan for any affair,

Ariel · Married on 10/30/2010

Nan was a great makeup artist to have on my wedding day. She makes sure the bride comes first, she works professionally, and makes you feel at ease. Nan was easy to get a hold of prior to my wedding and was happy to work with me and answer all of my questions. Her makeup services/application was not only beautiful but also affordable. I would definately recommend Nan to anyone who wants to look gorgeous on their wedding.