Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals Reviews

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals 3
Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals 4
Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals 5

Syed Mahmood · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent, professional and courteous service. Extremely well done.

Just fantastic!

The decor was really out of the world, tastefully designed and arranged. The service was excellent and delivered on time in spite of the fact that there was another event being held before our event and we thought there was not enough time to clear the previous event's stuff and set it up for our event. But their team managed to pull it off on time and make it a tremendous success. Their DJ also performed very well and served as an MC too. Over all the service was very courteous and professional at a very competitive price. Thanks to the management. I would definitely use their services again for any future events.

Syed Mahmood

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Umair

Umair Syed · Getting married on 02/06/2020

Worth every penny

Professional, prompt and all the guests were amazed with the results!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Sania Khalid · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Work by Nu-Trendz! Definitely Recommend

Nu-Trendz did my wedding and I would like to say they have completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect and they delivered everything they said they would. The stage and centerpieces were better than I had requested and the lighting was beautifully done. I would definitely recommend Nu-Trendz for not only their talent but also professionalism.

Sincerely,
    Happy Client

Sent on 02/27/2019

Tasneem Ahmed · Married on 06/29/2019

Our experience was superb

Our interaction and experience with Imtiaz bhai and Farha bhabhi was excellent. To begin with we were strangers and just had a client vendor relationship , however as we got closer and closer to the date of my daughter's nikah we felt so comfortable with the team that I was not at all worried about the decoration aspect. They treated us like family and took a very personal interest in making this event a great success and it "SHOWED". I will highly recommend them to friends and family and personally we are soon going to use their services for my daughter's Rukhsati next year Inshaallah. I can't thank them enough and could not have asked for more. Thanks again Imtiaz bhai and Farha bhabhi and the entire team. Wish you more success in the coming years!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Saneeta Narla · Married on 06/21/2019

Fabulous !!!

We had our house warming event at night. And Imtiaz Made my home a Dream house.. We got ton of Compliments from our Guests and we were thrilled personally. I would recommend Nu trendz and yes we have another party coming and we are planning to give the decorations to Nu trendz again!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks Saneeta Ji for your appreciation. Sure, I’m looking forward for your next exciting event.
    Imtiaz
    Nu-Trendz Events

Nabeel Ahmed · Married on 06/14/2019

Experience was Amazing!

They are so reliable and lenient. They know how to work with their clients. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone! They make your big day so memorable! They go above and beyond to cater to you! Very happy with the services 10/10 for everything!

• Reemal

Reemal Zaheer · Married on 06/11/2019

Best possible experience we could have had. Was worth every penny we spent

Our experience with Nu Trendz has been beyond amazing. Imtiaz and team went above and beyond to make our wedding the most amazing experience of our life. His dedication and passion for event styling shows in every single thing he does. His professionalism, respect for clients and hard work is commendable and admirable. For our wedding, he went out of his way to make sure everything was ready to go. So so glad we chose Nu Trendz for our big day ❤

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Ms. Reemal, it was our pleasure helping you out for your big day. It was a good experience working with you.
    Many congratulations once again!
    Nu Trendz Events Team
  • Rafi

Rafi Soule · Married on 06/01/2019

He understands our culture

It was important for our decoration to fit both families' cultures and Imtiaz and his wife were kind and caring enough to put that into consideration.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals 6

Eishani K. · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Nu-Trendz is an excellent wedding and event decorator! They made my dream outdoors wedding come true!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Rupin Kumar · Married on 05/19/2019

Dedicated and Passionate!

It was a phenomenal experience from our first discussion with Mr. Imtiaz all the way till the end of the event. Their passion for making the day memorable was no less than our own! The end result was even better than the pictures they had shown us..kudos to the Nu Trendz team! Everyone attending the wedding was highly impressed by the decor — both indoor and outdoor. We could not have asked for a better set-up for an Indian wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you! Hopefully we can work with you again, and many congratulations!
    We offer special deal for our loyal customer’s.

Chitra Girish · Married on 05/12/2019

Excellent service

Imtiaz was a pleasure to work with, and made our vision for our traditional baby shower come true!. Imtiaz gave very helpful suggestions when picking colors and flowers for the stage. He was friendly, very communicative, and creative in his ideas and solutions. He turned our vision into a reality, and our guests couldn’t stop talking about our beautiful baby shower !

Sent on 05/16/2019

Muzamil Jawed · Married on 04/19/2019

Great value and dedicated staff!

Drove from far distance to cover event in the rain. Still made it just in time and was able to provide good service. Was satisfied with services and wedding decoration. Very affordable and well organized service. Would highly recommend!

Mohammad Umaid · Married on 04/04/2019

Mehndi & Valima Decorations

Nu-Trendz did such an amazing job with every detail on both days. They were willing to work with me at every step and go beyond. My venue decided to double book and I didn't think we would have enough time to set up, but Imtiaz personally made sure everything was perfect. Even with the extra and last minute changes, the price was fair. No other designers were as accommodating as Nu-Trendz were.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Shumaila Khalid · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Work done by Nu-Trendz! Definitely Recommend

Nu-Trendz did such an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. Brother Imtiaz went above beyond and completley exceeded our expectations. We are very happy and satisfied with their professional work ethics.
    Thank you Nu-Trendz!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • U

Usman Ali · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing service

Amazing service.

I got more than I expected.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Maida Ali · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent job

They are so good, everything was perfecf, dreamy and nice stage decoration. ❤️

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • I

IMTIAZ · Married on 01/31/2018

NuTrendz Events Planning & Decoration
    Review from Aneel
    Hello Imtiaz,
    I want to take a few minutes this morning to thank you for the decorations you made for my parent's 40th anniversary celebrations over the weekend. Your decorations were the highlight for the party and I can surely say the party was a grand success as a result. I very much appreciate the open communication and professionalism you showed through the process. Every single person at the party complimented the decorations you did. My wife and I and the whole family were awestruck and could not compliment enough about your attention to detail. Special thanks go to your son Umar for driving back all the way from Ashburn to do the clean up work at midnight. I would surely recommend you to my family and friends without any hesitation.
    Thank you and Umar once again for contributing to our family celebration.
    Regards,
    Aneel Murari

Sent on 10/05/2018

Basil Kalb · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Decorations for a Retirement Party

Imi did a wonderful job staging and decorating a restaurant for my mom's retirement party. She understood her style perfectly and was very responsive all throughout the planning process. Very professional and courteous. Highly dependable too. Would definitely use again and recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Masood Ahmed · Married on 07/01/2018

Nu Trendz Events is the best!

I was floored and totally impressed with Imtiaz who work for Maryam's Ameen (religious ceremony). I have loved his style and down to earth attitude. His expertise and eye for detail was incredible. He helped us in making theme selections so simple for us. His team was very professional, and impressive how well the team coordinated everything for us. Looking forward to work with Imtiaz for more events in the future inshallah. The pricing was very affordable and too low compared to other event organizers for the quality of work the team has done. Thank you so much, Imtiaz Bhai , seriously I could not have done without you. It was simply beautiful and eye catching as far as your Pink/ Fuchsia combination. I love it in fact the whole family and all the other guest loved it. Thanks once again and best of luck in future events and i will blindly give your reference to anyone who are going to host events of any kind or theme.
    Masood Ahmed

Sent on 10/17/2018

Noreen Hamdani · Married on 11/23/2018

3.4
      3.0

It was really comfortable and helpful

Helping, crates, and creative ! We like to work with him

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ms. Noreen,
    I think there is some mistake rating NuTrendz Events. I will appreciate if you could please fix the error.
    Thanks in advance.

Rohana · Married on 06/21/2019

1.0

Did not deliver what was requested

We spoke about a colorful design for my mehndi with decorative tables and vibrant colors. That day we spoke I had one percent charge on my phone and he wouldn’t let me leave until I made the payment. On the day of he delivered a completely different design. No decorations on the tables, the stage is obviously not even distinctly close to what we spoke about. Very stressful when this kind of change occurs on the day of and nothing can be done to fix it last minute. Steer with caution with Imtiaz, as I had very high hopes and was oversold and underdelivered - I had really really wished I wouldn’t have to write this review, but the lack of response and carelessness causes much disappointment.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals 7