Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jennet
    Jennet Married on 10/09/2021

Great service, amazing Decor

Hi imtiaz Thankyou so much for everything you did for my events. You have gone above and beyond with the Decor and this has been the dream wedding for us. Thanks for making our day special ❤️🙏🏽 god bless you with all the good things in your life. You are not only a good person to work with also a great human.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Jennet for your excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
    Marwa K. Married on 05/30/2021

Brothers wedding

Nu-Trendz has they have done a phenomenal job at decorating my brother's and sisters in a laws dream wedding. Customer service was excellent. Everything was so detailed. They are very professional with their work. I got all my setups done at a lovely time. I will recommend them to everyone now. The pricing was also very affordable.
    Raja S. Married on 05/28/2021

It was an excellent experience.

We hired Mr. Imtiaz from Nu Trendz Events for our daughter’s wedding and they covered our three events at Hilton hotel.Imtiaz bhai was so professional and listened to all our needs.We really like each and every small detailing of how he did everything.
    There was so many beautiful surprises for us as well like he did beautiful decorations with California lights on baraat day and many more. The stages were looking absolutely fantastic.

The decorations were better than what we expected and what was promised. We would definitely recommend it to others.❤️❤️

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Raja Bhai for your excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
    Imtiaz
    Nu Trendz Events
    Jawaria S. Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding Reception

The interior designing was as expected, clean, intricate details. Flowers and tables all decorated as promised. Lighting was exceptional. 100% recommended.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Jewaria for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
  • Shahroz
    Shahroz F. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Decor

Imteyaz uncle of Nu-Trendz did an amazing job that left us speechless. For our wedding we had a combined indoor and outdoor venue and he was able to make 2 separate stages, one traditional and one rustic, both of which were beyond amazing. He even brought fountains to place in the pool at the venue which was an amazing touch. Most importantly he is an incredibly kind and caring person who listened to and accommodate anything we asked for. Exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend!

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Dr. Shahroz Fatima for your excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
    Sonali Married on 05/14/2021

Haldi, sangeet and wedding

we really loved the work and all the people who came to the wedding were praising everything as well and really appreciate hard work done by the whole team. They made sure everything looked right and according to our liking. From haldi, sangeet and wedding everything was just perfect

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Sonali for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
  • Partha
    Partha B. Married on 05/11/2021

Pure amazing and perfection

Nu-Trendz did an amazing job for my wedding reception on Nov. 29th. They have exceeded my expectations. My family, relatives and all guests were just blown away by stage design. I'm extremely happy with their service, communication and creativity. They always put the customer's desire and needs before anything else. I cannot say enough about what an amazing decorator and human being Imtiaz is. He always had our best interest. He communicated extremely well and was willing to work within our budget. From day 1, his was focused on making our event special and unique. He truly deserves all the recognition in the world. I truly believe that the decorations really made our reception special and put it over the top. I am proud to say that going forward, I will always use the excellent services of Imtiaz and Nu-Trendz. I highly recommend them for any kind of event. There is no one better than Nu-Trendz.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Partha for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Please remember Nutrendz events for your future events and get the benefits of returning clients.
    Sonal S. Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent Service

We had a very positive experience with Imtiaz of Nu-Trendz. He was very receptive and executed my daughter’s and son-in-laws vision perfectly. Very flexible and accommodating he added more bells and whistles than we asked for. His decorations for all 4 of our events was spectacular. Every guest who attended our events complemented the decorations. Thank you Nu-Trendz and Imtiazji for making our event so memorable.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Sonalji for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasions and it was very nice to work with you.
    Nirali A. Married on 05/01/2021

Dream wedding

I was blown away at how my vision was brought to life. Imtihaz’s attention to detail showed. He treated me and my family like his own and his genuine desire to make this event perfect for me came through. He has the ability to bring anything to life. He went above and beyond communicating with me, the venue and my wedding planner. I am very happy we chose Imtihaz.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Nirali & Pratik for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Mohammad H. Married on 04/03/2021

Job well done

The decorators did a great job! Very cooperative and were willing to work with us. Thanks a lot!!

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Mr. Mohammad for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Syed M. Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent, professional and courteous service. Extremely well done.

Just fantastic!

The decor was really out of the world, tastefully designed and arranged. The service was excellent and delivered on time in spite of the fact that there was another event being held before our event and we thought there was not enough time to clear the previous event's stuff and set it up for our event. But their team managed to pull it off on time and make it a tremendous success. Their DJ also performed very well and served as an MC too. Over all the service was very courteous and professional at a very competitive price. Thanks to the management. I would definitely use their services again for any future events.

Syed Mahmood
    Rabia D. Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent performance and excellent quality with great communication skills

We were so pleased to have them arrange our event. It was an awesome experience working with them. Great quality work and communication!

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Ms. Rabia for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Mina Married on 08/02/2020

Outstanding

The best place you can have your occasion at. So professional and beautiful. They give you the best service. The decorations made it extra beautiful 😍
    Aasma Married on 07/24/2020

Highly recommended

Nu-trendz events did an amazing job.
  • U
    Uzair A. Married on 07/24/2020

Amazing!!!

Definitely five-stars. Nu-Trendz Event team is so professional. They did an amazing job. They are very helpful and have great ideas. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend them if you need event decoration.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Uzair for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Shekh R. Married on 07/18/2020

Best service and honest person

Me and my fiancé were planning our wedding on July 18th but due to COVID-19 we had to cancel our program. Imtiaz vai has been more than help toward us, He worked with us to refund our deposit money. Truly a honest business man and I highly recommend him to anyone and will use his services in the near future.
    His service was great! He helped us choose what kind of backdrop we want and how it will look. Over all 5 ⭐️ In my book.
    Thank you Imtiaz vai.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Rayhan for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
  • F
    Farjana A. Married on 07/17/2020

Great service

Due to Covid, my husband and I was very disappointed and we cancelled our big wedding event, then later we end up doing small event in limited gathering.
    Nutrendz decoration did an amazing job at our wedding, made it look so grand way beyond our expectations.
    Nutrendz events is extremely reliable with excellent in PRICE, QUALITY & tremendous worry free SERVICES
    I will strongly recommend Nutrendz events to my family and friends for their future events.
    Thanks Imtiaz vai for amazing stage and tables setup.

Validated
    Thank you very much Farjana for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Mahawish Married on 04/12/2020

Absolutely beautiful stage decor

I am so glad I contacted Nu-trends for my stage decor. They went above and beyond with the decor.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much Mahawish for your business and excellent review. It was a great pleasure to be a part of a wonderful occasion and it was very nice to work with you.
    Hend A. Married on 04/05/2020

Wonderful experience

I worked with Mr. Imtiaz who was so kind and understanding. I explained my budget and requests and he was able to work around it while also doing exactly what I wanted and more. I highly recommend based on generosity, professionalism, and customer-centered value and care. Thank you!

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Hend for your review. It means a lot to me- it was a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you the best always. We will be glad to work with you again.
    Nazar S. Married on 03/07/2020

Awesome wedding decor

Mr Imtiaz went above and beyond my expectations
  • Umair
    Umair S. Married on 02/06/2020

Worth every penny

Professional, prompt and all the guests were amazed with the results!
    Neelo T. Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding decor

They were very flexible and did everything perfect and everyone at the wedding were very happy with the decor.
  • Z
    Zara S. Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Service

Truly amazing. Nu-Trendz helped everyone capture the memories of the wedding with their fantastic decoration. They communicated well and got what I wanted. My wedding was on November 16, 2019. Sorry for the late review, I was busy on my Honeymoon then moving into my new house. It was a wonderful experience to work with Nu-Trendz. Hopefully I can work with you again for another event I have.
    Geetha P. Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome service from true professionals

NuTrends has been very responsive from the time I contacted them until the end of the party. Great listener, tried hard at every step to meet my unique decor requirements and was very well ready for last minute changes as well. Made my venue beautiful inside and out. Will recommend NuTrends to anyone who is looking for professional event decorating.

Nu-Trendz Events Decoration & Party Rentals's reply:

Thanks Geetha, it’s my pleasure & you had been great client from the day first.
    Please remember NuTrendz Events for your upcoming events, as we offer special deal for our returning clients.
    Thanks
    Imtiaz
    NuTrendz Events
    Sania K. Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Work by Nu-Trendz! Definitely Recommend

Nu-Trendz did my wedding and I would like to say they have completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect and they delivered everything they said they would. The stage and centerpieces were better than I had requested and the lighting was beautifully done. I would definitely recommend Nu-Trendz for not only their talent but also professionalism.

Sincerely,