NST Pictures Reviews

84 | New York, NY

84 Reviews for NST Pictures

Megan · Married on 11/22/2014

I used NST for my NYC wedding in 2014. They were the best deal in town and had a great flair! We initially just did the lowest package but loved everything so much we went back and bought all the video footage from our wedding later that year. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for sharing, Megan! It was an honor to film your big day! Best wishes!!

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

These guys were great! Professional and creative. Received the trailer film fast! Everyone who watches it says how wonderful the trailer turned out and it showed the best parts of the day in just 5 minutes.They even changed the music to fit our preferences. Can't wait to see the full film but so far they exceeded all of our expectations! So happy we used them!

Sent on 10/17/2014

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Natalie!

Love our wedding trailer and feature film! Can't express enough what a great decision it was to book a cinematographer. We were afraid it was a bit of a stretch out of our budget, but NST was able to work it out with us. Also, our package originally included 2 cinematographers, but we discovered a week before the wedding that they were gracious and generously brought in a 3rd cinematographer to thoroughly cover our wedding. Having our wedding captured on film brings a wonderful element in reliving our amazing day, that photos or even a good memory just can't reach. The wedding day itself was just such a hectic, magical whirlwind... it is nice being able to relax, sit back and hear the speeches of our loved ones for a second time. It made me appreciate it even more and soak in their kind, thoughtful words. It was also fun to see our family & friends faces and reactions and other moments that we would not have seen ourselves on the day of. Our cinematographers were great at being like ninjas, we never noticed they were there. They are so professional and unobtrusive, that during one important moment during the reception, I almost got upset thinking they were missing filming this important moment, just to see they were there and just blended in the background, all while capturing the significant moments! As for production of the films, we trusted their creative direction for the music and loved their choices.

The only con was that we received our feature film longer than originally expected, as they were behind on production. I discovered our head cinematographer no longer was at the company, so I was extremely nervous and anxious with our final product. When we received the first draft, it was nice but we felt like it missed some personal attention and touches to it. We told NST of our concerns and gave them our personal edits. They were able to add these in and revise the film. The final version turned out beautifully and was finally perfect.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2014

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Jeanne! We apologize for the delay in completing your film, but sometimes we need a little extra time to get it just right and deliver a film that we're 100% happy with. We appreciated your patience and are glad to hear that you love the end result!

K · Married on 06/15/2013

They did an amazing Job and were wonderful people to work with. They are worth every penny. I can't say enough about them. My videos are nothing I have ever seen before.

Sent on 09/14/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

"They are worth every penny." Music to our ears!

Akilah · Married on 05/23/2013

Daniella, Moo and the entire NST Pictures production team were extremely accommodating to rescheduling and relocating due to weather and changes of ideas and remained very professional the whole time. From a creative standpoint, they really encapsulated the essence of my fiance and I in a 3.5 minute Save the Date video. We are not a typical couple and did not want our video to be overly-mushy. We wanted to include our closest people in the video with us and though there was about two hours of footage and so much material, what they were actually able to cut down turned out to be the most beautiful representation of our story. I have no regrets and no complaints. I would definitely use NST Pictures again. Daniella is also the sweetest videographer you will ever meet!

Sent on 05/24/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

That was such a fun shoot, Akilah! We're so happy you loved the way it turned out as much as we did!

crystal · Married on 05/18/2013

I used NST Pictures for my "Save the Date" video.

There's really nothing negative that I can say about NST. I really hate giving top scores across the board when rating something, but in this case I just can't fault them for anything. From the beginning of scheduling the 1st appointment... down to the final product... everything was impeccable.

From the beginning... They worked with me on the date, I wanted to wait a few months until it warmed up to use the promotion I got at a wedding event, they were totally understanding of that. My first in-person meeting with Daniella was incredibly friendly and professional. Honestly I wasn't sure what level of professionalism and expertise to expect since I got the "Save the Date" video as a promotion. But they were stellar - super professional, very personal, you can tell they care about your story, your ideas...

Onto the shoot... Daniella, Mu, and I'm terrible I've gotten the other girls name... That trio was amazing! Try filming in a congested city full of people everywhere, its chaotic! They got permission from restaurants to shoot. They knew how to work with through the craziness of the city. And they stay patient on top of it! I was very impressed how cool they remained all the way down to the 4th hour of shooting. And they always worked for "the best shot"... different angles, lets do this again, paying attention to the small details, and being creative and inspired by something they'd see as we were walking.

Final product... Didn't even need a revision. The first draft was the final draft. I cried when I watched it. It was edited to make sense. It was light-hearted and cute. I love it :)

I would absolutely recommend them to friends. And if my wedding were local I'd use them as a videographer.

Sent on 06/28/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal!

CHARINA · Married on 03/01/2013

My fiancé and I worked with NST Pictures for our Save the Date film. The experience was wonderful due to the professionalism and energy of Moo and Daniella. At no time did we feel like posed puppets. instead, we were allowed to be ourselves and be comfortable, despite the freezing temperatures in NYC that day! We had many ideas for our Save the Date film, and my emails were always answered promptly and with enthusiasm and kindness. At the end of the shoot, our ideas and vision were incorporated thoughtfully and executed without a hitch! (Except for the fact that one of the Broadway shows we wanted to highlight in the film was no longer on Broadway. It’s okay though!) We cannot speak more highly of NST Pictures, from the moment we had our consultation with Lindsay and Moo, to finally seeing our end product, which we love! The whole experience was truly a pleasure. Thank you Moo, Daniella, Lindsay and the entire NST Pictures team! We are left with a beautiful film that we cannot wait to share with our family and friends!

Sent on 03/21/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Charina! We had a great time working with you!

Patricia · Married on 01/18/2013

Moo and the team at NST Pictures were wonderful to work with on our Engagement Video from start to finish. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed and this showed throughout our video. We can not thank them enough for all of their hard work on one of the coldest days this winter. We love our video and if you use them, I am sure you will love yours too.

Sent on 02/20/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Glad to hear you love your video, Patricia! Thanks for the feedback!

Je'Nean · Married on 01/15/2013

What an amazing experience!!! Let me start off by saying that my fiancé and I have been to tons of weddings throughout the tri-state area. The first thing that we promised ourselves when we got engaged was that we would avoid the traditional, cookie cutter wedding at all costs. We wanted our reception to be fun and to be more of a reflection of who we were as a couple. So, when it was time to officially announce the date of our wedding, we wanted something truly original. We quickly recognized that our friends were probably not looking to add to their save-the-date magnet or postcard wedding collections (insert couple gazing at each other in a pair of jeans and t-shirt). So when we found out that NST offered video save-the-dates, we were simply over the moon.

I was pretty nervous during my initial consultation. I really thought that I would be laughed out of the room when I told them my idea of featuring our Venetian themed masquerade concept into our video. I wanted to let them know that I wanted something a bit over the top and dramatic. Not only did NST “get” my concept, but they helped me push my ideas even further.
    And just when I thought things couldn’t get any better...the actual shoot turned out to be one of the best experiences that we’ve had as an engaged couple. Besides giving us an incredible film, they helped create memories that we will never forget. Moo went out of his way to really make sure that we felt comfortable and that we got every shot that we discussed during our timeline. Our session actually went over the two hours and not once did Moo or his team make us feel like they were in a rush. The team was absolutely meticulous in capturing shots from different angles and viewpoints. We received our video about a week ago and couldn’t be happier.

It was truly amazing working with NST and I would fully recommend them to any couple. Their work is fantastic!

Sent on 02/11/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Je'Nean!
  • User2651618 · event on 12/01/2012

I used NST pictures for my engagement photos and save the date film in the beginning of December. My fiance and I were extremely happy with the results. Moo, Daniella, Don, and Lindsay were a pleasure to work with and the turnaround time frame was as promised.
    I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Dianne · Married on 11/03/2012

Dear Moo:
    Talk about the perfect New York City Wedding! NST Productions captured so many special moments of our big day. From hair and makeup styling, wedding rings, bride and groom dressing, the excited faces of the groom's close knit family before the event, walking to the Church and catching shots of me with NYC Firemen and truck, my 93-year old wheelchaired father "rolling" down the aisle giving me away to the smiling, handsome man of my dreams.... I could go on and on. It was an outstanding production with unbelievable quality and spectacular images.

Jim and I would also like to say how polite, professional and completely unobtrusive your team was. Thank you for making our NYC wedding so perfect! You captured it all!

Sent on 01/11/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks Diane! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!
  • User2973355 · event on 03/09/2013

Moo and Lindsay are very passionate about what they do. They are professionals with the right equipment and techniques to create the perfect film. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Carolyn · Married on 01/10/2013

From the time I met Daniella at the office NST staff was amazing. On the day of our shoot Moo and Daniella met us to film our Save the Date video (they were on time). They were very friendly and engaging. After a great shoot, they promised to have the finished product within three weeks. We were pleasantly surprised to receive the video within a few days. The quality of the work was phenomenal and they captured our theme perfectly. Moo provided great direction and was willing to incorporate pretty much anything we wanted into the shoot. I strongly recommend them for any photography,videography or media needs for all events.

Sent on 02/17/2013

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for your feedback, Carolyn!

Jenny · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I cannot recommend NST enough! When we first got engaged, hiring a videographer was the one thing during our wedding planning process we weren't even sure if we wanted. We were trying to stay under a certain budget, and as everyone knows, weddings can get expensive and a videographer was the last thing on our list of vendors to hire. However, we fell in love with NST's trailer videos and figured we would reach out to them for more info. From the moment we did, they were friendly, knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Farrah was incredibly helpful and quick to respond to all emails, and helped us work with our budget. We were hooked. On the day of our wedding, we each had a videographer come to where we were getting ready. I was at my parents' house getting ready with my bridesmaids, and the videographer, Mike, came about an hour and half before we left for the ceremony to get the "getting ready" shots. He was amazing! Super professional, respectful, kind, and despite being in a stranger's home with a bunch of women trying to get ready for the big day, he was flexible, quiet, and fit right in. He even chatted with my two young flower girls and got the cutest shot of them toasting! When our trailer arrived, we were floored. It is absolutely perfect, and more than anything we could have imagined. So many of our family and friends have come to us in absolute awe of our video. Looking back now, we are so grateful we decided to go with a videographer, and use NST. For me as the bride, I love that I can see the bridal party walk down the aisle before me, their dances out into the reception, my now husband getting ready: all those moments that I didn't get to see on the day of the of the wedding. If you're second guessing if you should get a videographer or not, like we did, dont! Go with it, and go with NST so you'll have those memories that will last forever.

Sent on 02/18/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenny! So honored and happy to hear about your positive experience with us - it was 100% our pleasure making this film for you! Congratulations again! xx

Therese · Married on 07/21/2018

So pleased with our wedding film!

A wedding video was a last-minute decision—a wedding gift for my new husband—and NST was the perfect “secret keeper” along the way. The team was thoughtful and professional, friendly and fun, and went above and beyond to create a video that truly captured the day’s story and that feels like a classic film. Because my husband was not involved with the preparatory stage, he requested some additional details that NST graciously incorporated into the final version. My husband’s gift ended up being mine, as well: watching our film together never fails to transport us back to that amazing day. Thank you, NST!

Sent on 06/10/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing this, Therese! We're so glad you love your wedding video. Best wishes to you two!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent!

NST captured the most perfect moments from our wedding day. We barely noticed the videographer throughout the day, and he was still able to capture everything we asked him to. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a classic and real life video of their wedding day. They were the best!

Sent on 04/07/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! It was an honor to capture your wedding day for you. We hope you enjoy it forever!

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

So glad that we decided to work with NST for our big day! My husband & I were indecisive about a videographer throughout our wedding planning process and originally didn't think that we could justify the price. But the more we thought about it, the more we knew we'd want to remember our wedding day through more than just pictures. My in-laws generously stepped in to help with the cost, and thanks to our indecision, we received a 20% discount on NST's services, as we booked just 2 months before our date. We worked with two videographers, which allowed us to document both of our mornings (in different locations). Slava, who was assigned to me, blended seamlessly into the background and was careful to not disturb any aspects of our day. He only asked questions when absolutely necessary, and I felt completely comfortable. So far, we have seen the Trailer Film and are thrilled! The editors selected the music that we requested in our questionnaire, as well. It only makes us more excited to see the documentary edit.

Sent on 03/25/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

We're glad to hear that you felt completely comfortable with our team on your wedding day, Allison! That's our goal!

Henna · Married on 05/25/2014

Matt was our videographer, and it was such a pleasure to work with him. We really felt that he worked hard to capture every moment of our day, and even arrived earlier than scheduled to capture additional shots of us getting ready in the morning. We haven't received our trailer video yet and are SO excited to see it!

Sent on 06/11/2014

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Henna! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

julia · Married on 07/15/2017

Highly recommend NST. They not only captured our wedding beautifully on video, but also ran a very professional process. We really appreciated their set up-- a central team that manages basically everything in the process, but works with local videographers to do the videoing the day-of. It's a little different from other vendors I'm sure where you really get to know the person who will be there on your wedding day in advance (we had a quick call with our assigned videographer the week before the wedding). But for us we really liked how organized the central team was-- they were on top of everything and required zero oversight from us. And knowing that they have vetted all the videographers to make sure they are up to their standards. We had confidence in the quality and consistency of the video editing-- just look through the trailers on the website, they are all similarly amazing. Finally, I thought they were very appropriately priced, though I do know the prices increased for 2018 so am not sure if that's still the case.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Annie · Married on 04/29/2017

Really enjoyed working with NST Pictures. About a month before my April 2017 wedding I was convinced I didn't want a videographer. Then after speaking to friends and family I abruptly changed my mind. I was sure I was too late, but luckily I found a few options. After talking to several companies, I decided on NST and I'm so glad I did. They were very professional, well-organized, and immediately put me at ease even though the time-line was very tight. The day of the wedding Jay was able to hang my dress in the window to get the perfect shot (something I wouldn't have been able to accomplish without him) but otherwise it was like he and the other shooter weren't there (which is what I wanted). It's been about five weeks and we just got our wedding trailer which we really love. They captured all the best moments and we can't wait to show it to family and friends. We have some additional footage coming, but we are confident that since the video was great, the other pieces will be just as fantastic. If you are looking for a professional, well-done, and affordable option, look no further, these guys do an amazing job!

Sent on 06/08/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

We're so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with us every step of the way, Annie! Thank you for sharing your kind words and choosing us to capture your wedding memories. It was an honor!
  • F

Franklin · Married on 10/07/2018

A film worth a million words

Overall, NST provided an excellent service. Leading up to the wedding they were helpful and responsive to our needs when it came to the day. Their editing style and the quality of the films were top-notch — excellent value for the cost.

The only downside was the team managed to miss our first look. Not sure how that happened as the photographers and the entire wedding party were close by.

Sent on 02/17/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to capture your wedding
    day! We’re thrilled to hear that you feel it was an excellent value for the
    price. We are very sorry about what happened with your first look. We do
    everything in our power to stay on top of our clients’ timelines and
    communicate with the other vendors at events so things like this don’t
    happen. Unfortunately, the photographer made an impromptu decision to move
    up the timing of the first look and didn’t tell our cinematography team.
    During this time, we were filming other wedding details but had we known
    about the change, we would have switched gears. Regardless of fault, we
    would like to make this up to you. Your consultant will reach out shortly
    to discuss further. Thank you again for the kind words about our service!
  • User6642826 · 1+ year ago

3.0

Very easy to work with. They helped customize a package that fit our needs and our budget.

Sent on 12/05/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

It's one of our top priorities to offer packages that can easily be customized to fit any wedding timeline or reasonable wedding cinematography budget! We're glad to hear that we were able to do that for you!

Allie · Married on 12/02/2016

Our video came out incredible!! The editor gave us exactly what we asked for!

The only down fall was that The videographer travelled to our location in south jersey and was an hour late, he called to let me know and made sure he stayed later than planned to make up for it. That being said he still got everything I wanted filmed and more. I couldn't have asked for a better film and they were so easy to deal with!

If I could do it all over I'd def still book them!

Sent on 02/24/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you love your film, Allie! Unfortunately, flat tires happen, which is why we always have our cinematographers plan to arrive to the venue early so there is extra "padding" should something happen that is beyond our control. We are so sorry we were delayed but glad that the event was covered as planned and that the extra time at the end of the night, capturing your parent dances and cake cutting, could make up for it. We're so honored to have been able to capture your wedding for you so that you can reflect back on this special day fondly with your film. Thank you so much for understanding and best wishes in your new life as husband and wife!

We used NST pictures for our wedding day and the videographers were great. We also loved both our videos! The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because we got a trailer and full length video and they simply forgot to tell us when our trailer was ready. We had to wait a few extra days, but were very happy with the finished products!

Sent on 06/11/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the short delay in the delivery of your trailer but are so happy to hear you still love your wedding films three years after your big day! Since your wedding in 2014, we have added staff and protocols to make sure this kind of thing never happens again. We grew more rapidly than expected back when you were a client so thank you for taking a chance on us in our early days and helping us to shape into the company we’ve become!
  • User3475844 · event on 08/14/2013

NST was a pleasure to work with. Lindsay, our production coordinator, thoroughly explained their services in our initial meeting. She was easy to talk to, making my fiance and I comfortable and even excited about our videography services. As we planned our film, Lindsay was able to offer wonderful style and location suggestions, proving that during our meeting she really did pay attention to our story and desires. She was always incredibly friendly and just a joy to work with. Our videographers, Chieko and Daniella were spectacular! They made sure everything was at its absolute best. They really pay attention to details, fixing hair strands for close ups, making sure all the small details which were special to us, would be special in our film as well. This is a wonderful company. Their first priority is you and your happiness!

Sent on 08/19/2013