NST Pictures Reviews

76 | New York, NY

76 Reviews for NST Pictures

Amanda Prior · Married on 11/05/2018

Best Experience Amazing Results

I used NST Pictures for my wedding cinematography. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the quality of the service, products and professionalism I received during the planning and execution of my wedding experience. My wedding consultant Farrah Zhao walked me through every step of the process with extreme care and ensured that even though I was an anxious and disorganized bride every aspect of my experience and service was perfect. I’m so happy I have these important memories preserved so beautifully. I cannot thank everyone enough.

Sent on 11/16/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Amanda! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way, and we're honored to have been able to preserve these memories for you!

Alexandria · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing!!!

The entire process was smoother than I had originally thought and I was nervous about booking a vendor for the wedding because it was once in a lifetime opportunity to get the day right. Matt and I are a special couple and we wanted to ensure that the vendor understood how special we were especially when we are deaf. Farrah was more than willing to go above and beyond to remove any barriers or any doubts about the vendor. She went through every steps and I never felt that I was ignored in the whole process. She spoke with the videographers and they have exceeded my expectations for the day. The trailer came out beautifully and I know that the entire process must be very exhausting, but they were very professional with their jobs. I kept forgetting about the videographers and they have captured every single things that were special to both of us! I would definitely recommend this company and it is not because they are professional, but they are masters in capturing little things!

Sent on 10/29/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandria! It was such an honor to work with you two and we loved every minute of it! Thank you for choosing us for your big day! We wish you all the best in your life together!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience with NST. They were very collaborative with us to plan out how best we wanted to capture our special day. After researching a lot of video vendors, what I like most about NST is the cinematic "fly on the wall" style so that the video feels like you're there and not posed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for sharing, Sarah! We are so happy to hear that you love your film. Best wishes!

Beccah · Married on 05/27/2018

We just received our wedding trailer and we are SO THRILLED with how it turned out. NST Pictures went above and beyond to capture our special day on video. Kwesi was our videographer and he was so wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding! He had reviewed everything I had requested in advance and showed up to our venue so prepared for the day of filming. I worked with Farrah for our coordination and booking. She was very pleasant to work with and always promptly answered emails/phone calls. I had no worries going into our wedding day--because I was confident that NST would have it all under control. I highly recommend using them for your wedding videography!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Baccah! We loved working with you two and wish you all the best!

Elo · Married on 05/06/2018

I think I am the happiest and luckiest bride on Earth : While planning my New York wedding from France, I won the NST sweepstake including photo & video package to capture our magic day ! I couldn't believe it !! The NST team was perfect and so professional, from their marketing teams (Jennifer) we met online to our duo of photographer (Lucas) and videographer (Carlton), they completely understood what we wanted : candid looks, NY street portraits, A LOT of pictures of our family and friends with multiple group combinations. They were really accommodating to capture every importants : wedding ceremony, traditional ceremony, cocktail hour, speeches during dinner and a surprise hip-hop dance show. We are huge fans of videography and the result of our trailer movie just wowed all our friends and family, the quality is just amazing ! We cannot wait to receive all the pictures. It is such a great souvenir of our French wedding in Brooklyn, thank you NST Pictures !!

Sent on 07/29/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community, Elodie! You were such a gracious winner. We loved capturing your wedding memories!

Christy · Married on 04/27/2018

We are so happy with our experience with NST Pictures! They came highly recommended by our photographer who had worked with them at other weddings. Everything was very organized and all details were discussed ahead of the wedding, and everyone at NST is super responsive to questions. I had been a little nervous about having a videographer because I always feel so awkward in front of a video camera, but I hardly noticed Brandon was there! When I got my video back, the NST team happily made the few tweaks I requested. My husband and I had such a nice time watching the video of our ceremony, the speeches, and the dances. Everything was captured beautifully and we'll treasure our film forever.

Sent on 09/09/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Christy! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Tannia · Married on 03/30/2018

NST Pictures was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding day went without any hiccups and our videographers made sure of it. I love how quickly we got our trailer and how flawless it came out!

Sent on 08/11/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Tannia! We do our best to get wedding films to our couples as soon as we can without sacrificing quality. We know you can't wait to relive your day! xoxo

Maxiel Isabel · Married on 10/21/2017

I would like to begin by saying that FARRAH ZHAO IS AN AMAZING WEDDING CONSULTANT! NST Corporate, you guys have yourselves a winner here! On every level!

Farrah truly listened, she explained everything, she was very involved, she was kind, she had a great way of communicating, she was polite, she was kind with her words, she was beyond helpful... SHE GET'S IT!!! she went above and beyond for us!

We are so happy with our wedding video! After NST provided us with the video, we had our complimentary edit, then any edits after that were at an hourly rate, and even so, they worked with us - they helped us construct what was for us the perfect video and interpretation of our day via our eyes. Farrah made the editing process as seamless as possible, as well. Countless hours on the phone, watching videos together at the same time, face time, email... you name it.. she did it for us!

We cant thank you enough, Farrah! Honestly!

The day-of video crew cant go without being mentioned. you guys were stellar!

This day was the best day of our lives and you guys were there every step of the way - and for that we are eternally grateful.

THANK YOU!
    Isabel & Sergio

Sent on 06/04/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Isabel and Sergio! It was our pleasure :)

Cambria · Married on 10/17/2017

We are so happy we ended up booking with NST. We had a great experience. They were very accommodating and understanding as we had a lot of requests based on how we wanted our final product to come out/the style we were going for. The two videographers that came to shoot on the day of our wedding were very kind and professional and worked well with our photographer. In the end, the finished product (trailer) came out great! We are extremely happy that we purchased the extra drone footage so it was well worth it!!! Would highly recommend NST. Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 03/15/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! That drone really took your film to the next level--great choice! We loved working with you two. Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

NST pictures was amazing!! I was nervous about a bigger company doing our wedding video but from the beginning they were so helpful! They answered any questions I had and asked a lot of questions about what we wanted our video to entail. Our video was exactly what I imagined and they chose he perfect song for the video. For the quality the price is excellent! Highly recommend For a wedding video!

Sent on 08/31/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica! Bigger can be better when you have a team of experts helping you through every step of the process, from understanding the packages and how they fit with your day with a consultant, to the cinematography team and the editing team. It really allows us to focus on you and your wedding! Thank you for choosing us! Best wishes!

Thea · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly recommend working with NST! We were extremely happy with how our video turned out - everyone looks so great! We also enjoyed the crew we had filming. They were really pleasant to work with and we barely even noticed they were filming! They managed to get amazing shots, with never getting in the way. Definitely book with NST! I have had friends book with them since our video came out.

Sent on 12/03/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Thea! We loved working with you too!

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

I've always known that when the day was to come, there would be a videographer at my wedding to capture all the memories that I was told would so quickly go by. The only issue I worried about was cost. Most of the companies I looked at were way out of my budget and so as planning went on, I started to think it wasn't going to be feasible. It was only after a friend posted their (beautiful) wedding video on Facebook that I made my way to NST Pictures website and fell in love with their work and pricing! From the first introductory email and then call with NST Pictures all the way through receipt of my final video, it was painless, and actually enjoyable. Weddings are expensive and stressful to plan but NST Pictures helped me feel at ease so that I wasn't worried about anything and didn't blow my budget! They did an AMAZING job every step of the way. Email/phone communication was always quick and easy, making themselves available when I had questions. I'm a planner so I liked that their questionnaire was as detailed and thorough as it was. The videographer was on-time, friendly and had just enough of a presence that I knew he was capturing everything I wanted without being front and center. I could not imagine a more put together, beautiful, tear-jerking, perfect video to be able to look back and watch. I've already watched it a million times (obviously) and have cried over and over again. I 100% recommend using NST Pictures if you are considering doing a wedding video. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 01/29/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! SUCH kind words! Feedback like this is why we are so passionate about what we do. It was a pleasure working with you two!

Chloe · Married on 09/03/2017

Just wow! Not only did our wedding video come out phenomenally but the entire experience with NST was great. They weren't in our face on our wedding day yet captured the most incredible moments. They were organized, professional and the result was a video that will stand the test of time. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/03/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review, Chloe! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your day! <3

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding video! The videographer captured all the major moments, and did a great job of staying out of the way so people didn't notice he was there. The final product is everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 01/20/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Mary! Thank you for choosing us for your wedding day!
  • User7100871 · 1+ year ago

NST Pictures captured every aspect of our wedding to provide us with an amazing keepsake video that we'll surely come back to in the years ahead. They took the time beforehand to get a good sense of what we wanted, and the videographer attending the day of our wedding new exactly how to carry out that direction to make our vision a reality. Finally, we compared prices of other videographers and feel that NST offered the very best value for the absolute best price. Would heartily recommend to anyone looking to capture their special day in a very special way!

Sent on 11/19/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We do everything we can to provide the best service and value to our amazing clients. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding memories!

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

NST Pictures is the best around! They are extremely organized, easy to work with and the quality of their work is top notch. You can't beat their prices and flexibility. I did a lot of research into the top videographers in Philadelphia and NST blew them all away. Truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you so much, Kristin! We love our Philly clients! <3

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

NST did an amazing job videoing our wedding day! We received our trailer and couldn't be more happy with it and can't wait to see the entire video of our special day. Every time we watch the trailer, we can do nothing but smile! The team that we worked with were also great and managed to capture so many important moments and details of the day without being in the way. I highly recommend NST to anyone who wants to relive their special day through a wonderful video!

Sent on 12/26/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! We're so happy to hear that. Best wishes!!

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

There are not enough good things I can say about NST Pictures! I knew after watching many videos for research purposes that nobody made a video quite like NST-- those angles, that music-- they have the perfect "formula" down pat. They are super easy to work with- they respond back quickly, reached out periodically to check in, and have easy online forms to keep track of and submit everything thus making the process seamless. We opted for a package in which we get a 5 minute trailer, a 25 minute feature film, and 2 hours of raw footage. So far we got back our 5 minute trailer and it's INCREDIBLE! I can't stop watching it. They captured every highlight and fit it perfectly into this 5 minute teaser trailer-- and what a teaser it is; I simply cannot wait for the feature film! My only downfall would be the wait time- 2 months for the teaser, 2 more months after that for the feature film, and then who knows when all the footage will come....but good things come to those who wait, I suppose! Thank you NST Pictures-- especially Dylan-- for truly capturing the magic of our wedding day on 7/15/17. :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Christina! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with us. We definitely work hard to make the coordination before and after a wedding "the perfect formula” so it’s a recipe for success, but as far as our films go, we allow input from clients so the videos are as unique as they are—as we're sure you noticed with your trailer! So glad to hear that you can’t stop watching it! <3 Sorry to hear you’re bummed about the wait time. Unfortunately, it’s pretty average for videographers to take a few months to craft artistic and romantic wedding videos and make sure every client is getting the attention to detail she or he deserves! We appreciate your patience and don’t worry—it’s worth the wait!

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

What an incredible company! They are unbelievably caring to their bride and grooms and go out of their way to accommodate everything on the wish list. They constantly make themselves readily available for all of your wants and needs!

Sent on 11/05/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! We handle all of our clients with care! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

NST pictures created a FABULOUS wedding video for my husband and I! The 2 cinematographers I had at my wedding did a fantastic job! I'm in the art field so I was very particular with the way the wedding was shot. They captured all of the important parts of my wedding and we absolutely loved the trailer! I cry every time I watch it! The package we got was full day coverage, trailer film, and all the raw footage. I then later splurged and purchased the 45 minute feature film just because I couldn't get enough of the amazing footage! They did a fantastic job editing the film and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple looking for someone to film their wedding!! Also I give customer service an A+++++++!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It's such a compliment to hear these kind words from someone who also works in the art industry! We loved working with you!

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

When planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a videographer but put most of our budget to photography. We had an idea as to what we could spend, but didn't want to go overboard-- but at the same time, we still wanted a quality video of our wedding day. We saw NST's work and knew that they were the perfect fit for us! The day of, our videographer Abe was easygoing and took a hands-off approach, which is exactly what I requested. We could see him capturing all of the details without being in-your-face, which we really appreciated. He even stayed a bit longer to capture our guests out on the dance floor-- which we are SO appreciative of! We cannot wait to see our video, but we know that it will be nothing short of beautiful thanks to Abe's incredible work. Highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Karen! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so glad to hear the positive feedback!

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary while my husband and I were planning our wedding. When we watched my parents' wedding video, we knew we had to get a video ourselves; however, we wanted a quality film without breaking the bank. NST Pictures delivered on just that! They offer customizable packages for all budgets, and we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding day. Jennifer, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and accessible throughout the booking process which was very important to us, as we were planning our wedding cross-country. Josh, our videographer, was simply wonderful! He reached out a few days before our wedding to confirm all of our details, worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture the footage he needed, and even stayed late when our reception timeline ran slightly over. We are so thrilled with our trailer film and can't wait to receive our documentary edit in a few months. We highly recommend NST Pictures for your wedding videography!

Sent on 07/31/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Brittany! We're so happy to hear your experience was stellar every step of the way. It was an honor to be a part of your big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

NST pictures was really incredible. They were very easy to work with and did an incredible job. The video we got back was really amazing but we did get one round of edits for free and they fixed anything we had issues with very quickly and without hassle. They video really captured all the moments from the evening that we would never want to forget.

Sent on 11/11/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth! We offer one round of complimentary edits to our clients because we want you to love your film as much as we do! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience!
  • GymRat

Dara · Married on 05/25/2017

Although I am still waiting for my 25 minute feature film (2 more months), I did receive my 5 minute highlight trailer right on time. I can't stop watching it, and I am blown away by it all. They captured so many parts of the wedding that I had no idea they would. It's really true when people say you do not notice them following you around - and I'm so glad they did because they captured some amazing moments.

Their responsiveness was great - I didn't wait days for them to get back to me and the process was quick and smooth. The office staff addressed any questions I had immediately and professionally. A few days before the wedding, one of the cinematographers (I hired two) reached out to me to introduce himself and to answer any questions I might have had. The day of the wedding I met the both of them in person, and they were so much fun to work with. They kept us laughing and entertained.

They give you a questionnaire a few weeks before the wedding, along with some music selections which you must choose from. I chose a song not on their list, but one I heard from another wedding they did. While I did pick two songs off their list of suggestions, I did ask if they could include my favorite one. When I got the highlight video, I was crying tears of joy because they fulfilled my request!! For months I had wanted that song for the highlight, and every single day I would picture our video with that song. It literally was a dream come true.

If I could do it all over again, I would hire NST again without hesitation. I also love the fact that they are a women owned business! They rock!

Sent on 08/08/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks so much, Dara! We loved being a part of your day so thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding memories. xoxo!