NST Pictures Reviews

106 Reviews for NST Pictures

1 User photo

Marissa · Getting married on 07/02/2021

wedding photography

This company is extremely professional and their pictures look amazing. I received an email response within a day not even sometimes. I wish we could have gone with them but they are on the higher end of our budget.

Sent on 12/12/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Hi Marissa! Thank you so much. We're so flattered that you would take the time to write this about our service. We hope our paths cross again soon.
  • Cody

Cody Parker · Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful videography experience!

Very delayed review as NST filmed our wedding September 29th, 2018 at The Foundry. We could not have been happier with the whole experience! Christina was so helpful answering all of my many emails regarding timing, logistics, which package to choose, and adding an additional hour. Our videographers captured every moment beautifully, while really being in the background. Being the bride, the last thing I wanted to worry about was instructing any of the vendors. The smallest details were so lovely - we received a sweet thank you postcard with a wonderful photo, and even the thumb drive with our footage has a nice leather cover and came tied with a ribbon to a beautifully printed instruction card. I had another friend married around the same time as us express her frustration with her videographer and the editing and was thankful our experience was such smooth sailing. I would wholeheartedly recommend NST to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding memories, Cody! It was an honor to film your wedding day. Best wishes!!

Evan Lafragola · Married on 01/09/2020

smooth sailing with nst

working with NST made life easy! great communication throughout the process. they were very professional but also made us fee veryl comfortable on our wedding day. thrilled with the footage we received. would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2020

NST Pictures's reply:

Evan, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! We're thrilled to have been a part of your special day - thank you for having us!

Jessica Gagnier · Married on 11/17/2019

Filming Perfection

NST Pictures is incredible! I can't express how much we are so happy we hired them. If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer for your big day, stop and just do it! The day goes by so fast that there are moments you will miss. It happened to us, as I'm sure it happens to most couples. Having this incredible team at NST Pictures by your side capturing everything is exactly what we needed.

This company is extremely professional and not to mention talented. Our cinematographers Carlton and Vladamir were amazing! Carlton was so sneeky and quite you didn't even realize he was there filming. This was so great because he definitely got some great shots without us even knowing it. They both blended into the crowd you didn't even realize they were there, which made guest not focus on the camera and just naturally enjoyed themselves.

I also wanted to say that even though we never met with the office staff in person, we still value their coordination, professionalism, prompt email/phone response, and beautiful editing. Thank you to everyone involved! You have all given us a way for us to cherish our wedding day forever.

Sent on 12/10/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

That makes us so happy to hear!! Thank you Jessica for trusting us with your memories - we're so honored to have been able to do this for you!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Martin Licolli · Married on 10/19/2019

So talented!

We absolutely loved working with NST! From the moment we began searching for videographers, we were completely thrilled with the quality of NST’s work. We have yet to see an NST trailer that we do not love. Aside from the beautiful cinematography, our contact, Jennifer, was and continues to be very helpful. She has been so responsive to any questions and concerns we’ve had along the way. We would recommend NST to anyone searching for amazing, talented videographers!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Hi Kathleen! Thank you so much for sharing your experience - your words mean so much to us and we can't thank you enough for trusting us with your memories! Congratulations again!

Maddie Lamastro · Married on 10/18/2019

Truly the Best!

NST Pictures was amazing to work with from start to finish. Our lead cinematographer Axel was amazing the day of the wedding, he fit right in with our group which made him easy to talk to. Our trailer was everything we expected and more. They took everything we said and made it into a beautiful trailer. We can’t wait to see what they have in store for our featured film!

Sent on 01/20/2020

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maddie! It means so much to us that you trusted us with your memories and love your trailer film! Thank you!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Easy, professional, & gorgeous work!

My videographer was Axel and he was fantastic. He and my photographer met for the first time that day and they worked as team so seamlessly. I cannot say enough good things about NST Pictures. They were easy to work with and the videos are gorgeous. I just received my instagram trailer and it blew me away. The day went by so fast and their videos are such a great way to remember it.

Sent on 10/18/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hannah - we're so honored to have been able to capture your memories for you! Congratulations again!!
  • Elyse

Elyse Roan · Married on 10/05/2019

A great experience!

Hiring NST was a no brainer. They made the process so easy and answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently. They even provide you with a detailed timeline so you know exactly what is due when.
    Working with my videographer directly before the wedding was great too. They called me a few days before to discuss our vision and went above and beyond the day of to make sure we were satisfied. We are beyond happy with the finished product and are so glad we hired them. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/05/2020

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Elyse! It was our honor capturing your beautiful wedding memories for you, and we're so happy to hear how much you love your film! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Laura

Laura Craig · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceptional and professional - Memories to last a lifetime

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our wedding video from NST Pictures! The quality of the footage was outstanding, especially the drone footage. They captured every moment beautifully. The team communicated with us throughout the process, sent helpful tips and timelines, and welcomed any video edits. I would not hesitate to book NST for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/09/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Laura! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with us and that you love your wedding film!

Kathleen Duble · Married on 08/31/2019

Discreet and reliable

NST Pictures was very easy to work with. They showed up on time and were discreet as they filmed my daughter's wedding day. We haven't gotten the video yet but I am looking forward to seeing how they will put all the footage together, including the song that my daughter's cousin wrote and performed for her.

Sent on 09/07/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kathleen! It was a joy to film your daughter's wedding. Rest assured--we're working very hard on her film right now and can't wait to share it with you all!
  • Melissa

Melissa Thompson · Married on 08/30/2019

Wonderful experience! even better product!

I recently used NST Pictures as my videographers for my wedding in August, I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend them! You can tell they really know what they're doing and it totally put me at ease. I have a really busy schedule and meeting vendors could be such a hassle while planning, so being able to do everything over the phone or email I found to be such a relief. They were so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable from the initial phone call, planning follow-ups and even more so, the day of. I was given a short social media clip shortly after the wedding and I have been watching it on repeat!! It is so stunning and gives me all the feels from that day in just 60 seconds. I CANNOT WAIT to see the magic they create with my trailer and other videos, I just know its going to be perfection!! Thank you so much to the NST team!

Sent on 10/23/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing, Melissa! It was an honor to be a part of your day and we're thrilled to hear you love your sneak peek! Can't wait to show you more.
  • FRANCISKA

FRANCISKA · Married on 08/10/2019

Can't stop watching videos!

Loved working with the team. They were very accommodating and easy to work with when we had just a few changes in one of our trailer films but it was minor and they were so nice about it. The films came out so much better than I could have dreamed.. We love watching the film over and over and LOVED the two mini short films that we could post to social media. One was the sneak peak that we got soon after the wedding and then quickly following we got the trailer.. The regular video and the entire uncut to follow.. Would highly recommend and use again for other events!

Sent on 12/27/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Aww Franciska! We are so happy to hear you can't stop watching your wedding video! We are so proud of what we made for you so it's thrilling to hear that you love it to. Thanks for choosing us! xoxo
  • Alexa

Alexa Clofine · Married on 08/03/2019

You will be so happy with NST

I am so thrilled we got a videographer. Our highlight video was perfect. NST does a great job of listening to all of our requests about what was most important to us. I get a tear in my eye every time I watch our video. It is such a treasured memory I am so, so thankful for.

Sent on 12/05/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Oh Alexa--that is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience here. We feel so honored to have been chosen for your wedding day. We hope your film continues to be a treasure as the years pass. XO!

Aubree Canestrale · Married on 08/02/2019

Best night of our lives!

A very big thank you to Christina, Axel and Francis at NST Pictures for their quality service and for capturing our special day. We were so excited to get our 5-minute trailer video back and we watched it over and over again, re-living the best day of our lives!! We received the 5-minute trailer approx 2-months out from our actual wedding day. Christina was the contact I worked with at NST to put together our wedding day package. Not only was she super friendly, patient and insightful, but she even helped me with a bit of a timeline for the day of to allow for maximum coverage. Endless thank you’s to Christina for making me feel like I was already in the best hands! Axel (main videographer) and Francis (second shoot) were our day-of videographers. Axel called me a few days prior to the wedding to go over times, locations, etc. and answered a few questions. Axel showed up to the location the girls were getting ready at so promptly and was incredibly professional. He made me feel so comfortable throughout the day and seemed to work so well with my photographer. Axel and Francis captured the day perfectly without being in the way at all. They were almost unnoticeable which we appreciated knowing they were there without taking up too much of ours, or anyone’s focus. The song choice and flow of the 5-minute trailer video gave us chills and practically brought us to tears the first time we watched it. It literally captured every single important part of our day! Endless thank you’s to this amazing team for an impeccable job from ease of booking them as a vendor, all the way through to the editing process. Best money spent!! All future brides, NST pictures is a must-have to capture your day!

Sent on 10/07/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Aubree--You have no idea how much this means to us! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and know that it was our pleasure to coordinate your big day and create your film! xoxo

Madeleine · Married on 07/13/2019

Captured our day perfectly and didn't even notice them

NST were the perfect videographers. They were very reasonably priced for the value we got. We have a beautiful video of our day and barely noticed them - very polite and faded into the background to let our photographer run the show. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Madeleine! We're so happy we could play a hand in keeping your memories alive with a video. Thank you so much for choosing us! xo
  • Emily

Emily Hart · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional and Personal Videographers!

NST Pictures was such a wonderful company to work with from our first email to our final video. Jennifer was so helpful over the phone and through our many, many emails. The entire team is so talented! We loved our videographers Caleb and Aaron who captured the moments perfectly. I had a very specific vision for our wedding video (dynamic videos with movement timed to the music with lots of footage of our guests) and what I liked the most about NST compared to other videographers we considered was their willingness to listen to my ideas and make them happen! After a couple of small edits, we have the video of our dreams! Our friends love it so much, one of them just hired NST for her own wedding. We can’t recommend NST enough!

Sent on 11/16/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! Clients like you are why we love what we do! Thank you for trusting us with your memories - congratulations again!

Paulene · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience with NST

NST was an amazing vendor! They were extremely easy to work with (very responsive, accommodating, patient, and professional). Of all my wedding vendors, I never had to worry about them. They were low maintenance and didn’t require any stress or attention. They showed up, were easy to work with on the day of (didn’t get in the way of anything else), and after the wedding, they sent us a beautiful video, on-time.

Sent on 11/03/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Paulene! We do everything in our power to make it simple for our clients. We loved creating your wedding film! xoxo
  • Bobby

Bobby U · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing video, amazing experience

Our all around experience with NST was amazing. They were very professional, pleasant to work with and did their job on our wedding day without any hassles or hiccups (which was great because then we could focus on having fun!). Best of all, we now have a beautiful video that we will treasure forever. Thank you NST!

Sent on 11/07/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Bobby! You two were a joy to work with and we loved every second. Enjoy your wedding video!
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 06/01/2019

terrific video and great staff

Our videographer was incredibly nice and talented; staff of NST very responsive; loved our video.

Sent on 08/22/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding memories, Susana! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts! xo
  • Ali

Ali Dunbar · Married on 05/24/2019

We loved NST Pictures!

NST Pictures was amazing to work with, would highly recommend them for your wedding. They were very responsive leading up to the wedding, and worked with us to help organize a timeline and work in everything we wanted into our time and money budget. The trailer video we received was exactly what we were looking for, and more! It touched on all the aspects of the day and brings us right back to the wonderful emotions of the day!

Sent on 10/25/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ali! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and for trusting us with your wedding memories! So happy to hear that you love your Trailer Film!! xo

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing footage and professional team

NST Pictures really blew me away with their service from booking them to delivering our wedding trailer and featured film. The team was very helpful sending email updates all up until the wedding day and after to share the status of the trailer and featured film. They were always available and quick to answer any questions I had which put a lot of ease on my mind. The day of the wedding the videographers were great. They were so professional and blended seamlessly into the background capturing some really amazing moments. I would recommend NST to any bride! Thank you again for capturing our beautiful day!

Sent on 01/24/2020

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for sharing these kind words! We're so honored to have played such a big role in preserving your wedding memories, and we can't thank you enough for trusting us!

Laney C · Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience and video!

NST was great to work with during the whole process from consultation through the wedding day itself. The videographers were also great and very professional! We love our video and are so glad we have it. I'd definitely recommend to anyone considering!

Sent on 03/22/2020

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Laney! We worked really hard to make your experience perfect so we are thrilled to hear that everything was just the way we planned. Thanks for being such wonderful clients!

Amanda Prior · Married on 11/05/2018

Best Experience Amazing Results

I used NST Pictures for my wedding cinematography. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the quality of the service, products and professionalism I received during the planning and execution of my wedding experience. My wedding consultant Farrah Zhao walked me through every step of the process with extreme care and ensured that even though I was an anxious and disorganized bride every aspect of my experience and service was perfect. I’m so happy I have these important memories preserved so beautifully. I cannot thank everyone enough.

Sent on 11/08/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Amanda! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way, and we're honored to have been able to preserve these memories for you!

Janine · Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST wedding cinematography company!!! Hands down!!

My husband and I got married this past September and we were uncertain as to whether or not we wanted a wedding video at all. We had been interested in NST from when we first booked our wedding, and Christina had reached out to give me more information. I went back and forth with her quite a bit, before finally making the decision to book. She was extremely helpful, super responsive, and listened to everything we wanted - and didn't want - to be focused on during our special day. We recently received our trailer and our spotlight edit, as well as our raw footage and WE CAN'T SAY ENOUGH amazing things!! Jon and Max (our cinematographers) were absolutely amazing, and the team at NST who took care of the edits, piecing everything together, the music, etc. did a BEYOND amazing job. We loved working with them so so much and we are so thankful we made the decision to book a cinematographer, and most importantly, book NST. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Janine! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! We loved working with you too!