NR Photography Reviews

NR Photography 1
NR Photography 2
NR Photography 3

Carly · Married on 09/22/2018

Nate was amazing! He made it so easy for us at the engagement shoot and on the wedding day. It was a joy to work with him and his wife! I would highly recommend them for any photos you may need!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/28/2018

NR Photography was absolutely amazing. Nate and his wife did so much more than just take photos. They made sure we had everything we needed, they kept us on time and most importantly kept us smiling. They were so much fun to work with! Excellent quality and pricing, I would refer them to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Luis · Married on 07/09/2018

Nate is an amazing photographer, we had our Engagement pictures taken at Indian Beach and it was one of the greatest experiences ever, He’s got a great eye and our pictures came out great. We felt really comfortable and had a great time. I highly recommend NR Photography!!! Thank you Nate!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

Nate and his wife Meghan were awesome to work with for our wedding! Very professional, friendly, and organized. We really appreciated Nate taking the time to meet with us in person in advance in order to get to know us and find out what we really wanted. He definitely listened to us, and got every shot in that we were hoping for. The day of they were great at managing our big families for family photos. Nate is so friendly and engaging with the guests, everyone was telling us how much they loved him! He kept us and the wedding party on track with our timeline but still managed to get a ton of great shots. The pictures we got all speak for themselves - they were all beautiful! We cannot recommend NR Photography enough, great experience and great photos!

Sent on 10/14/2018

NR Photography's reply:

Stacey, we loved working with you guys! Thank you!

Stefanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Choosing a wedding photographer is not an easy task - you want your photos to be beautiful without spending your entire wedding budget, NR photography makes all that possible and more! We chose NR photography after reviews from some friends and comparing a number of different photography services, I'm so glad I did! We worked with Nate for our engagement photo shoot, and it was a wonderful time to get to see his style, and get more comfortable with the whole photo shoot process. I was thrilled with our engagement photos and it gave me even more confidence leading up to the wedding. We hired both Nate and Megan for the wedding day, and it was well worth it! They were both SO helpful and accommodating during the wedding, Megan even took care of bustling my dress in all the after-ceremony rush! They did a fabulous job of keeping our huge families organized and on track, and even keeping the kids focused. They weren't in the way or a distraction during the ceremony, as I've seen some photographers be, but were still able to get beautiful shots. Getting our wedding photos back has been so much fun - we LOVE them, and I have gotten so many great reviews from my family and friends. I will enthusiastically recommend NR Photography for any wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2017

NR Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Stefanie! We were honored to work with you guys. Wish you many years of happiness in marriage!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I loved working with Nate! The photos turned out incredible, he did an amazing job! Couldn't have asked for better pictures of our wedding. Would highly recommend getting your pictures done by Nate!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Autumn · Married on 07/25/2017

NR Photography was awesome! Nate was so attentive to detail and did a great job organizing my huge wedding party! I got every shot I wanted and more. I never felt rushed and was truly able to enjoy every part of my wedding day. I have and will continue to refer all future bride to NR Photography!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    NR Photography 4
    NR Photography 5
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 05/27/2017

NR Photography took our engagement and wedding photos. Nate is very professional and his pictures are amazingly beautiful. We would recommend NR Photography to EVERYONE and will definitely be contacting him for all of our photography needs. Thanks NR Photography for everything!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Colin · Married on 05/20/2017

Nate and his wife were amazing to work with. They were very professional and captured our wedding moments perfectly.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Marie · Married on 04/22/2017

The photographer was very professional and the shots were so creative. He caught the moments perfectly and my husband and I were so happy with the whole shoot.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    NR Photography 6
  • JessieLensherr

Jessie · Married on 09/10/2016

We were completely blown away with Nate's amazing photography skills. He took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we were able to work out an affordable and stunning deal. Worth every single penny and if you are thinking of going with him and his wife, please done hesitate! He is quick to reply back, personable, and all of my friends are gushing over how lovely our photos came out. We can never thank you enough but I wish him all the luck and wouldn't recommend anyone higher!

Sent on 11/16/2016

NR Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jessie, you guys were such a fun couple! Wish you the best!

Andrew · Married on 08/06/2016

NR photography is amazing! They did an incredible job, they went above and beyond our highest expectations. We had them take both our engagement and wedding photographs. Before the photos even started, we were able to talk multiple times with Nate. He went over every step and made us very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable about photography and creating great shots (just check out the pictures on his page), but also willing to listen to suggestions to personalize the experience for us.

At the wedding, he went above and beyond a simple photographer. We have received comments from multiple guests saying how impressed they were with the photographers, how professional they were and how they presented themselves (and this was before they even saw the amazing pictures)! He helped us go through the timing of the different events of the wedding to find time to sneak in all the photographs we wanted. He coordinated with the priest to get us some special pictures alone in the church after our wedding.

What really blew us away was that, Nate offered to follow us to our honeymoon hotel after the wedding and take pictures as we were driven in our getaway convertible. They took some amazing shots of us while driving side by side next to us to downtown Salem. We had a mini-photo shoot all over downtown, from lakeside in a park to on top of a beautiful bridge. We finally finished up by getting photos at the honeymoon hotel.

Our pictures arrived, and everyone is blown away!! He got all the special shots we asked for, and many other amazing ones we would never have known to ask for. He managed to catch some amazing, emotional moments of both us and many of our guests and family, which we are so happy to be able to share with all those

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kristine · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot even begin to describe how happy we are with our wedding photos!! We are absolutely thrilled!! We hired both Nate and his wife, Megan, to capture our big day at the Ainsworth House & Gardens in July 2016. NR Photography offers gorgeous quality at an incredibly reasonable price and makes the entire process so much fun. Nate would have us shift during a shot just the tiniest amounts to get the lighting just perfect, which was evident in the final product - over 1,000 stunning pictures! He takes great pride in his craft and it comes through in the quality of his work. They were wonderful to work with, professional, friendly, and incredibly generous with their time both before and after hiring them on as our photography vendor. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer, regardless of the occasion. I cannot stop looking through our pictures!! LOVE!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

I couldn't have imagined finding a better photographer for our special day. Nate was very professional, organized, friendly and produced incredible results for our budget. Highly recommend NR Photography for anyone looking for amazing photography - you will be thrilled at the quality of your pictures and proud of the excellence he invests into his profession. He really captured some amazing moments.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lacy · Married on 09/26/2015

Nate did our engagement photos and they turned out fantastic! He is very professional and fun! I'm so excited for Nate to do my wedding photo's! He is truly talented!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Rikki · Married on 09/12/2015

Nate was extremely professional and the photos turned out outstanding and pricing was very reasonable. I highly recommend NR photography.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Deanna · Married on 08/29/2015

Nate and his wife were very professional and timely in meeting with us, arriving at the venue, and getting the edited (STUNNING) photos to us! Wonderful editing.

Sent on 10/29/2015

NR Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure serving you guys on your big day! We wish you the best and many happy years to come!

NR Photography was the best vendor decision I made for our wedding! We planned a Portland wedding from San Diego and though that made certain aspects more difficult, NR Photography could not have made things easier. The first time I spoke to Nate he spent 45 minutes going over his process, types of photography I might like, timeline details, etc. He was generous with his time before I even said I was going to use him! I read reviews that said their prices were a lot lower than other photographers AND they delivered exceptional service. I have am a little hesitant to believe things that are "too good to be true". But it is true! NR Photography delivered exceptional service the day of my wedding for almost half the cost that other studios were quoting me

Sent on 08/31/2015

P · Married on 06/10/2015

I only trust my pictures to nr photography

Sent on 07/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/22/2015

NR Photography was amazing. We got awesome pictures of our wedding as well as pictures of all our family! We will cherish those memories forever with great pictures. Nate was very professional and great to work with! I would recommend NR Photography to anyone.

Tara · Married on 09/15/2013

Great photos of our day! Educated me on lighting and photos before hand to help us pick better settings and times. Engagement photo shoot helped him get to know us as a couple!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Mirla · Married on 08/31/2013

The best photography experience I have ever had. Made my special day even more special. Nate is a really nice guy! The quaity was exceptional and very affordable. Worth the money!!

Brianna · Married on 08/13/2011

NR Photography was awesome to work with for engagement, wedding, and even maternity photos! Nate was flexible, easy to communicate with, and got some fabulous photos I will treasure forever!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Nate is friendly, fair, honest and we loved working with him. I love looking back at our wedding pictures!

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/14/2015

I have nothing but good things to say about NR Photography. I used Nate for my engagements, then I booked him and his wife for my wedding. Aside from getting married, having them there was the one of the highlights of my wedding night. I think it's rare to find a team that is balances professionalism along with an aspect of friendship. The whole night while they were taking pictures they kept checking in with me and my groom, reminding us to relax and have fun. It felt more like a couple of friends were there taking the pictures, and that's what made it so easy. They both are great at making people laugh (great for group shots filled with nervous twentysomething year olds!) and Megan even helped my bridesmaids bustle my gown! They both have an eye for the larger picture and small details, they captured every moment I would have wanted captured. I would strongly encourage anyone to use them. I hope they stay in this business for a long long time!

Sent on 05/30/2016