Noxon Photography Reviews

11 | Lake Placid, NY

11 Reviews for Noxon Photography

Riley M. · Married on 10/11/2020

The Most Perfect Picture Experience

We had an absolutely amazing experience with these photographers. They were very welcoming and easy to talk to, they loved us so they complimented us the whole time and the pictures outcome was the very best! I highly recommend getting pictures done by them!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Madison F. · Married on 10/10/2020

7 am elopement/wedding adk

Brittany and Witt are two AMAZING photographers. I live in St. Louis, Missouri and I have always dreamed about having a Mountain Wedding. Planning a wedding is hard enough, but planning one 1000 miles away makes it even more difficult. However, Brittany took all of that stress away. She helped from making daily plans, always checking in on me, multiple phone calls and text. She was helped the “bridezilla,” keep her calm. Brittany helped me achieve my dream wedding even more when I told her that we wanted a sunrise wedding at 0700. That didn’t stop her. She was up and at the venue at like 0600 ready for this big day. When we first met Witt and Brittany were super welcoming and friendly. Being complete strangers, that put me at ease. They were more than ready for this new kind of “adventurous” wedding. Brittany was my Officiant whereas Witt was the photographer during the wedding. They both blew my family and I out of the water. These two are beyond friendly and are great characters for breaking the ice. We did a 4 hour session. Brittany was AMAZING at keeping us on schedule. Witt and Brittany were so awesome together and I could not be more grateful that we found these two for our big day. Their photos are awesome! If you are looking for any sort of event photos or even photos just because, I would 100% recommend these two! I promise you that you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Alicia R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely recommend!!

I couldn't be more thankful to have had Brittany capture the moment that my fiancé proposed to me on a frozen waterfall in the Catskill mountains. She captured all of the emotion in the photos that we will cherish forever of such a real and special moment. I highly recommend Noxon Photography for whatever photography you might need!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely magical

Brittany did our engagement photos and they are absolutely beautiful!!! I can not wait for her and her husband to do our wedding!! They are both so down to earth and make you feel incredibly comfortable around them and that you've known them for years with their personalities!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2020

Thank you Britt and Witt!!

Britt and Witt Noxon provide photography services that go above and beyond. They work so hard to ensure that your special occasion is captured perfectly. The Noxon’s photographed both my engagement and wedding and I could not be happier with the results. My pictures are stunning and Britt and Witt were there every step of the way to ensure my wedding day flowed smoothly. Noxon Photography is the perfect choice for those looking for passionate and down to earth photographers. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Stephanie B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Noxon photography

Can't say enough about how great this couple is! They work great as a team to make sure you get every photo you could want and then some and had great attention to detail. Friendly, personable and professional. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Aubrey R. · Married on 06/05/2020

Winter family photos

Brittney was so patient and friendly. We have a four year old and a two year old. She had little gifts set up for them in the "magical forest." She was very helpful and had lots of suggestions when it came to our outdoor photo shoot. The pictures themselves came out beautiful! She definitely captured the pictures I was looking for. I would highly recommend Noxon photography! We actually booked them for our wedding in June of 2020. We will also be using them for the our daughters newborn pictures, due in May! You won't be disappointed with the experience you have with them!

Emily M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful photos and great service!’

Brittany and Dewitt took beautiful photos of my fiancé and I! They were extremely flexible and prompt— we got most of the photos back the night of our event!! Brittany is extremely talented and has an eye for setting up beautiful shots. My fiancé and I would highly recommend Nixon Photography to anyone looking for great photos for any special event.

Victoria L. · Married on 08/17/2019

They Perfectly Captured Our Perfect Day!

We can’t thank Brittany and Dewitt enough for capturing every special moment on our special day! They were there from the beginning of the day to when the very last guests left. They were so patient, flexible, and creative! We love our pictures and the Noxon’s!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Morgan R. · Married on 01/12/2019

Best photographers for your special day

I’m so happy I used Noxon Photography for my wedding photos! They captured exactly what moments were the most special for us. It’s like they had an inside look at my bridal Pinterest boards! Very professional and worth the price! Each picture is worth a million in my opinion. I will be using their services again for other upcoming occasions in the future.

Kari · Married on 10/06/2017

Top Notch!!

These two were incredible, they paid attention to every detail of our important day! They laughed along with us and put our nerves at ease with their fun and romantic ideas. They made the process flawless, and sweet. I am grateful they captured such a monumental day in my life!! I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 11/04/2020