Noveli Wedding Photography Reviews

Noveli Wedding Photography 6
Noveli Wedding Photography 7

Emily Howe · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Emily and Jordan's Wedding day

Most brides are more excited about the photo shoot than the groom - that was definitely the case for us! Summer and Stephen did a fabulous job at making us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. Our entire wedding party had a blast as well! Summer and Stephen put my mom's mind at ease. Knowing how talented and professional they are, there was no doubt the pictures would come out anything less than perfect! We cannot praise Noveli enough!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Noveli Wedding Photography 8

Bonnie · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Summer and Stephen were absolutely amazing from the first meeting, though engagements, planning and on the big day! We selected them because they are not only fantastic photographers, but they KNOW the wedding business and are so helpful all throughout the process. They stayed in communication and were extremely well planned and organized. They weren't afraid to do whatever crazy things we wanted to do and they captured all the important moments and then some! They made us feel so comfortable and everything flowed seamlessly from one event to the other. During the big day I never felt rushed (other than when Stephen had to get on to our bridal party for being chatty during group pictures, LOL) and I was able to fully enjoy every moment of the best day of my life. The photos came back SUPER fast, in just a week and the box with the flash drive and mini album were awesome! We did videography as well and it was work every penny of the extra cost. The preview video is absolutely beautiful and I know we will watch that over and over throughout the years, probably more than we will ever look at the photos. All of our vows were clearly and perfectly captured and the wonderful memories will be with us forever. We are forever grateful for Summer and Stephen and all they did to make sure our day was everything we hoped for. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Noveli Wedding Photography 16
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose Yordy · Married on 05/25/2019

Speechless

Where do I even begin?! Stephen and Summer are a husband and wife duo who are truly an amazing team along with any/all of their assistants. I had met them at a local wedding festival a few years back and truly loved their work... so dramatic and romantic and fun and creative and no two pictures of wedding look alike. They are on time and very professional and alot of fun to work with. I knew I would be happy and was thrilled when hiring them as the photograhers to capture this amazing day but they went above and beyond with their work and their attention to detail. I was truly in tears and speechless while looking through all of our photos from the wedding day, from getting ready to group shots, detailed photos, the ceremony and reception. They really make you feel relaxing and comfortable and half the time you don't even know they are there. I am so beyond happy and in love with every single photo that was taken that evening.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Noveli Wedding Photography 25
    Noveli Wedding Photography 26
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/16/2019

Summer & Stephen are amazing!

Choosing Summer & Stephen with Noveli was by far the easiest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Photos are probably the most important aspect of a wedding day because they are the one thing that you will keep from your wedding day for the rest of your life, so we wanted the best and we definitely got that from Summer & Stephen!! Your photographers are also the people you will spend the most time with on your wedding day so it’s important that you are able to connect and feel at ease with whoever you choose to capture your day. From the moment we first met them, they made us feel so comfortable, like we had known them forever! My husband and I are definitely not the most graceful in front of a camera, but they made us feel like celebrities and Stephen had us cracking up the whole time, they made each session so easy for us. They did our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our wedding and we were blown away with each set of photos. Not only did they turn them around super fast (less than a week!) but they truly brought us to tears with how they were able to capture every moment perfectly and beautifully. I don’t think that we could have found a better photographer for our day.

We also used Noveli for our videographer and were equally happy with that service. You would never know the videographers were even there, they were so discreet! They captured every important moment and gave us back a perfect movie of our day. After the first video was sent to us, I asked Summer if they could include some of the more “blooper” parts of the day because those elements were so characteristic of my husband and I, we wanted to be able to re-live those funny moments, and she had them added and sent us a new video without any questions!

You can spend less on other photographers, but you will get what you pay for. With Noveli you get SO much more than wedding photos or video. You get the confidence that the day you have worked so hard to plan will be captured in its entirety and in all its beauty. Why would you want to spend all that money on a lavish wedding and then skimp on the photographers to capture it?? Summer and I communicated through email for an entire year before our wedding day and she answered every question I had (even questions not related to photos!). She goes above and beyond to help outline the timeline of the day and works with your day-of-coordinator to make sure everything goes smoothly.

After all was said and done, we felt sad that the experience was over because we truly loved working with Summer & Stephen and could not have imagined choosing any other photographer!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Noveli Wedding Photography 38
    Noveli Wedding Photography 39
    Noveli Wedding Photography 40

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Wow! We are blown away by this. We loved every moment of your day and the journey leading up to it.
  • Amber

Amber Cheney · Married on 11/17/2018

So Impressed!

We absolutely loved our photographers! They were so kind, helpful, and fun! They made our big day go smoothly, and they captured so many photos of us and our friends/family that we adore. We couldn't be more happy with the work they did, and how they captured every single detail of our special day!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Ashtin Lizanich · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend!

Stephen & Summer are genuine, amazing people who are so incredibly talented and love what they do! They are extremely professional, responsive, educated, helpful, FUN, and passionate about their work! When my husband and I had our first initial meeting with them, they answered every question that we had and stayed in the meeting for as long as it took for us to walk out of there knowing exactly what we would be paying for. They invested a ton of time into us with having no promises of anything in return, and that is when we knew that they were the photographers for us. Not to mention, we stalked their work and it was ALL amazing. They really allowed us to be 'us' during all of the photo-shoots. Nothing got too 'posey' and they let us to be natural! They made us laugh to loosen us up! Whenever I would send them an email with a question, Summer would normally reply that day, if not, the day after. They communicated very well and ensured everything stayed on schedule the day of the wedding! The accommodated all of our 'special requests' and there was not any photos that I wanted that they missed. The photos for our engagements, bridals, and wedding all came back SUPER FAST! We are forever grateful to Stephen & Summer for capturing our special day and could have not picked better photographers!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Awe Ashtin! We gushed when we saw this review. It just made my day and it has been our pleasure working with and getting to know you and Jay over this past year.

Ellen Saltmarsh · Married on 10/27/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography - Extraordinary, Professional, & A Cut Above

My husband and I really struggled to find the right photographer for our wedding - until we spoke with Stephen and Summer. We were thrilled to find such a talented, professional, and energetic couple to capture our big day in the North Carolina mountains! They shared our vision for truly creative yet timeless, elegant photography. After speaking with Noveli for the first time we knew they were the photographers for us. Stephen did an amazing job of walking us through how the entire day would play out hour by hour and how they would photograph each piece of the wedding/reception. Both Stephen and Summer were very responsive and always made time to speak with us if we had questions. They are extremely organized and experienced photographers who bring a very high quality to their work. In addition to photography, we also worked with Noveli for videography to record our ceremony and first dances. Throughout the wedding and reception, they were very easy to work with and always had helpful hints to make the day flawless. They even hung in there with us when the weather turned cold (40 degrees and windy!) during post-ceremony pictures. Regardless of the weather, the photos that we received are gorgeous and beautifully captured our special day. We could not imagine better photographers or better people to work with! Thank you - Stephen and Summer!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Noveli Wedding Photography 41
    Noveli Wedding Photography 42
    Noveli Wedding Photography 43
    Noveli Wedding Photography 44
    Noveli Wedding Photography 45
    Noveli Wedding Photography 46

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

What a nice way to kick off New Years Eve! Thank you Ellen & Dan for such a beautiful review. We will never forget your beautiful wedding.
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome pictures!

Summer, Stephen and the team were great. We had some really hot weather for our pictures outside and they never slowed down. We were really worried about how the pictures would turn out since my husband has the worse fake smile imaginable but somehow they managed to capture amazing photos that day. They did an amazing job and turnaround was very fast. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Noveli Wedding Photography 53
    Noveli Wedding Photography 54
    Noveli Wedding Photography 55

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for such wonderful words. We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations and good luck with this next chapter.

Chyna · Married on 09/17/2018

Awesome!

When I first met Stephen and Summer they were so welcoming and warm!! They didn’t try to push anything on to me and stayed as long as I had questions. After I booked them and had had follow up questions they were ALWAYS quick to respond even late at night, which I valued a lot! The pictures to our wedding turned out fabulous and everyone that has seen them loves them. If I ever have another even for anything I will definitely be calling them!! Oh and when I did my bridal photos they made me laugh so I could loosen up!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lizzie · Married on 09/15/2018

Summer and Stephen are more like family now. To my moms wedding, to engagement pictures, to our wedding we have gotten to know them not only as the best photographers in the area but as truly wonderful people! I requested that they take our engagement pictures in Rock Hill, (2 hours away) because I knew 100% they were who I wanted to capture our special memories. Don’t look anywhere else. You’ve got your wedding photographers right here!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Noveli Wedding Photography 56
    Noveli Wedding Photography 57
    Noveli Wedding Photography 58
    Noveli Wedding Photography 59

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Lizzie! We love that we are family, and you all hold a special place in our hearts! Cannot wait to see you all soon!

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! Where to even start about Summer and Stephen! They are simply incredible! They are amazing photographers and amazing people! We were blown away with their professionalism from the initial meeting through engagement and bridal portraits and during the entire wedding. They made us feel so comfortable and the sessions were so much fun! We are so thankful we booked them as our wedding photographers!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the most incredible experience with Noveli at our wedding. We truly believe that they are the best photography and videography around! The pictures turned out amazing. I can't wait to see the video. The crew was outstanding and made us feel comfortable the entire time. Cristina and Al are wonderful photographers. They were so creative in their ideas for photos. They also kept us laughing the entire time! The videographers were very talented as well. Laron & Justice blended into the background. I had requested audio of my husband and I reading letters to each other. Laron and Justice made sure they accommodated my requests. I didn't even know they were there during the ceremony. Even my mom was wondering where the video crew was. Noveli exceeded my expectations in every way. I will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

They were so fun to work with! Thy were very organized and professional and able to work around any scheduling problems. They will make sure you don’t have to worry about anything on your wedding day while taking beautiful pictures for you. They do an amazing job of tailoring their photography to fit your personal style.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jessi · Married on 06/23/2018

Hiring these guys was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! They’re energetic, made every moment count, were so sweet to family members who wanted to be chief, and literally served as the wedding director as well as photographer. They knew how to get smiles out of everyone and posed people so effortlessly that we all felt like models! Could not be more pleased with any duo photographers than this couple. Do yourself a favor and hire them.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Jessi! We loved your day so much.

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew I wanted Stephen and Summer to be our photographers before I was even engaged! I’ve seen their work for so many years and watched how I got better and better! When we finally got engaged they were the first decision I made for our wedding! At my bridal portraits I was very nervous but they make it easy with their wonderful personality they have. Our wedding day was perfect! Spending the day with them was just a special to us as being with our friends and family. They become your friends! We also had them do our video and we wouldn’t be able to relive our day without it. We added video at the last minute and we are so thankful to have it. They are also making our album and it’s going to be amazing! You could never go wrong with them! They make you feel like a celebrity and we couldn’t believe all the different photo opportunities they got! We wouldn’t trade anything for our photos and our video and our soon to be here album! Thank you for making our day special! Love y’all! Jennifer and Michael

Sent on 07/18/2018

Asheley · Married on 04/14/2018

I couldn’t have asked for better photographers for all my photos. From engagement pictures to bridals and our big day, Summer and Stephen were absolutely amazing! They make you feel so comfortable with even the most awkward poses. At the ceremony none of my guests knew where they were. They are great with being out of the way, and they still caught every single angle! They are the absolute best and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Asheley & Tyler

Sent on 05/19/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Asheley & Tyler! We enjoyed being a part of your entire process and wonderful wedding day!

Becca · Married on 03/24/2018

Christina and Al are the bomb dot com. They were so nice and flexible and made everything I found on Pinterest(lol) a reality.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Anne · Married on 02/10/2018

Summer and Steven & their entire team/crew were super professional & both met and exceeded our expectations!! They captured some of the most precious & fun moments, were prepared, professional-- can't wait to see our video in the coming weeks!! Thanks for your work & commitment to our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Noveli Wedding Photography 60

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Anne. You, Tom and both of your families were just amazing and we loved capturing your day.

Thomas · Married on 12/01/2017

What an amazing experience. Summer and Stephen took our wedding to a whole new level. We are very happy how everything turned out and would recommend them and their team to anyone. They allowed us to capture the perfect moments of our special day and keep them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Noveli Wedding Photography 61
    Noveli Wedding Photography 62

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you TJ! You guys are incredible and we were so honored to be a part of your day!

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Jannette and Matt for our wedding photos this year and they were absolutely amazing! Jannette and Matt made us feel so comfortable and they were tons of fun! I highly recommend this company and their team!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Summer · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved loved the videographers!! I can’t wait to see the what they captured on my wedding day!! Very nice and sweet men that helped make my day special!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Summer and Stephen are incredible! From the beginning they were so professional, but also a lot of fun! They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed during the posed shots and take a great mix of classic shots and some that are more creative (which I loved)! During the reception, I hardly noticed they were there! When I saw all the photos after, I was blown away with variety, they captured everything from all the small details to the special moments. I would recommend them 100% to anyone needing a photographer, wedding or otherwise. They have such a passion and are truly remarkable at what they do!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Noveli was a joy to work with and made our special day so amazing. Kelly and Al were everything we were looking for when picking our photographers. We did our engagement photos, bridal portrait, and wedding photos with them. Every time we met up with them, they were cheerful and helpful and we felt like they really cared about us as friends rather than just as clients. Kelly had the eye for creative and beautiful shots, while Al always knew the right kind of lighting and was constantly making us smile. It was so nice to come home from our honeymoon with our pictures in hand so that we could relive our wedding all over again. Thank you to Kelly, Al, and the entire Noveli team!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Noveli Wedding Photography 63
    Noveli Wedding Photography 64
    Noveli Wedding Photography 65
    Noveli Wedding Photography 66

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely LOVE Noveli Wedding Photography. They are so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout our engagement and wedding photos. They also make it fun so your photos look natural. They are extremely responsive and quick. We receive are save the date and wedding photos within a week of taking them which is incredible! It was so fun to be on our honeymoon and look through all of our wedding photos before coming home :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Jackie. We just loved you and your family. Congratulations again!