Noveli Wedding Photography Reviews

51 | Greenville, SC

51 Reviews for Noveli Wedding Photography

51 Noveli Wedding Photography Reviews

Bonnie · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Summer and Stephen were absolutely amazing from the first meeting, though engagements, planning and on the big day! We selected them because they are not only fantastic photographers, but they KNOW the wedding business and are so helpful all throughout the process. They stayed in communication and were extremely well planned and organized. They weren't afraid to do whatever crazy things we wanted to do and they captured all the important moments and then some! They made us feel so comfortable and everything flowed seamlessly from one event to the other. During the big day I never felt rushed (other than when Stephen had to get on to our bridal party for being chatty during group pictures, LOL) and I was able to fully enjoy every moment of the best day of my life. The photos came back SUPER fast, in just a week and the box with the flash drive and mini album were awesome! We did videography as well and it was work every penny of the extra cost. The preview video is absolutely beautiful and I know we will watch that over and over throughout the years, probably more than we will ever look at the photos. All of our vows were clearly and perfectly captured and the wonderful memories will be with us forever. We are forever grateful for Summer and Stephen and all they did to make sure our day was everything we hoped for. THANK YOU!

Noveli Wedding Photography 1
    Noveli Wedding Photography 6
    Noveli Wedding Photography 7
    Noveli Wedding Photography 8

Lizzie · Married on 09/15/2018

Summer and Stephen are more like family now. To my moms wedding, to engagement pictures, to our wedding we have gotten to know them not only as the best photographers in the area but as truly wonderful people! I requested that they take our engagement pictures in Rock Hill, (2 hours away) because I knew 100% they were who I wanted to capture our special memories. Don’t look anywhere else. You’ve got your wedding photographers right here!

Noveli Wedding Photography 9
    Noveli Wedding Photography 10
    Noveli Wedding Photography 11
    Noveli Wedding Photography 12

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! Where to even start about Summer and Stephen! They are simply incredible! They are amazing photographers and amazing people! We were blown away with their professionalism from the initial meeting through engagement and bridal portraits and during the entire wedding. They made us feel so comfortable and the sessions were so much fun! We are so thankful we booked them as our wedding photographers!

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the most incredible experience with Noveli at our wedding. We truly believe that they are the best photography and videography around! The pictures turned out amazing. I can't wait to see the video. The crew was outstanding and made us feel comfortable the entire time. Cristina and Al are wonderful photographers. They were so creative in their ideas for photos. They also kept us laughing the entire time! The videographers were very talented as well. Laron & Justice blended into the background. I had requested audio of my husband and I reading letters to each other. Laron and Justice made sure they accommodated my requests. I didn't even know they were there during the ceremony. Even my mom was wondering where the video crew was. Noveli exceeded my expectations in every way. I will cherish these photos forever!

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

They were so fun to work with! Thy were very organized and professional and able to work around any scheduling problems. They will make sure you don’t have to worry about anything on your wedding day while taking beautiful pictures for you. They do an amazing job of tailoring their photography to fit your personal style.

Jessi · Married on 06/23/2018

Hiring these guys was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! They’re energetic, made every moment count, were so sweet to family members who wanted to be chief, and literally served as the wedding director as well as photographer. They knew how to get smiles out of everyone and posed people so effortlessly that we all felt like models! Could not be more pleased with any duo photographers than this couple. Do yourself a favor and hire them.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Jessi! We loved your day so much.

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew I wanted Stephen and Summer to be our photographers before I was even engaged! I’ve seen their work for so many years and watched how I got better and better! When we finally got engaged they were the first decision I made for our wedding! At my bridal portraits I was very nervous but they make it easy with their wonderful personality they have. Our wedding day was perfect! Spending the day with them was just a special to us as being with our friends and family. They become your friends! We also had them do our video and we wouldn’t be able to relive our day without it. We added video at the last minute and we are so thankful to have it. They are also making our album and it’s going to be amazing! You could never go wrong with them! They make you feel like a celebrity and we couldn’t believe all the different photo opportunities they got! We wouldn’t trade anything for our photos and our video and our soon to be here album! Thank you for making our day special! Love y’all! Jennifer and Michael

Asheley · Married on 04/14/2018

I couldn’t have asked for better photographers for all my photos. From engagement pictures to bridals and our big day, Summer and Stephen were absolutely amazing! They make you feel so comfortable with even the most awkward poses. At the ceremony none of my guests knew where they were. They are great with being out of the way, and they still caught every single angle! They are the absolute best and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Asheley & Tyler

Sent on 05/19/2018

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Asheley & Tyler! We enjoyed being a part of your entire process and wonderful wedding day!

Becca · Married on 03/24/2018

Christina and Al are the bomb dot com. They were so nice and flexible and made everything I found on Pinterest(lol) a reality.

Anne · Married on 02/10/2018

Summer and Steven & their entire team/crew were super professional & both met and exceeded our expectations!! They captured some of the most precious & fun moments, were prepared, professional-- can't wait to see our video in the coming weeks!! Thanks for your work & commitment to our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Noveli Wedding Photography 13

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Anne. You, Tom and both of your families were just amazing and we loved capturing your day.

Thomas · Married on 12/01/2017

What an amazing experience. Summer and Stephen took our wedding to a whole new level. We are very happy how everything turned out and would recommend them and their team to anyone. They allowed us to capture the perfect moments of our special day and keep them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Noveli Wedding Photography 14
    Noveli Wedding Photography 15

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you TJ! You guys are incredible and we were so honored to be a part of your day!

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Jannette and Matt for our wedding photos this year and they were absolutely amazing! Jannette and Matt made us feel so comfortable and they were tons of fun! I highly recommend this company and their team!

Summer · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved loved the videographers!! I can’t wait to see the what they captured on my wedding day!! Very nice and sweet men that helped make my day special!!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Summer and Stephen are incredible! From the beginning they were so professional, but also a lot of fun! They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed during the posed shots and take a great mix of classic shots and some that are more creative (which I loved)! During the reception, I hardly noticed they were there! When I saw all the photos after, I was blown away with variety, they captured everything from all the small details to the special moments. I would recommend them 100% to anyone needing a photographer, wedding or otherwise. They have such a passion and are truly remarkable at what they do!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Noveli was a joy to work with and made our special day so amazing. Kelly and Al were everything we were looking for when picking our photographers. We did our engagement photos, bridal portrait, and wedding photos with them. Every time we met up with them, they were cheerful and helpful and we felt like they really cared about us as friends rather than just as clients. Kelly had the eye for creative and beautiful shots, while Al always knew the right kind of lighting and was constantly making us smile. It was so nice to come home from our honeymoon with our pictures in hand so that we could relive our wedding all over again. Thank you to Kelly, Al, and the entire Noveli team!

Noveli Wedding Photography 16
    Noveli Wedding Photography 17
    Noveli Wedding Photography 18
    Noveli Wedding Photography 19

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely LOVE Noveli Wedding Photography. They are so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout our engagement and wedding photos. They also make it fun so your photos look natural. They are extremely responsive and quick. We receive are save the date and wedding photos within a week of taking them which is incredible! It was so fun to be on our honeymoon and look through all of our wedding photos before coming home :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Jackie. We just loved you and your family. Congratulations again!

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Noveli Photography was fantastic. I would recommend to anyone who wants the best for their big day. I loved how much time they took to make sure the mood and style of the photos was in line with what we wanted; that was very important to me.

Noveli Wedding Photography 20
    Noveli Wedding Photography 21
    Noveli Wedding Photography 22
    Noveli Wedding Photography 23
    Noveli Wedding Photography 24

Rebekah · Married on 07/29/2017

Summer and Stephen are THE best! They provide the perfect experience. From start to finish they are both personal and professional! If I could do it over and over I would choose them EVERY time! I can't say enough about how perfectly they captured our day! Noveli can't be beat!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rebekah! You have no idea how much we love you and all of your family. We wish you the best!

Susan · Married on 07/22/2017

Where do I even begin? Steven and Summer and the entire Noveli team we're AMAZING! From our first consultation I knew that entrusting them with our wedding photography was a no-brainer! They walked my mother and I step-by-step through the wedding day and created a timeline that made sure we got the photography we wanted/needed and also that everything ran smoothly. We did my bridal portraits 4 days before the wedding because of alterations issues with my dress and they had the photos turned around and delivered to me in less than 24 hours! They then allowed me to pick my favorites and supplied a large digital photo frame so guests could see my Bridal Portraits at the reception despite just being taken 4 days before hand!! In the midst of the chaos of the day Summer and Steven were calm, cool and collected they managed my crazy wedding coordinator and my opinionated family with ease. Noveli went above and beyond staying an extra hour to capture our grand exit and their signature "LOVE" shot. This extra time allowed us to dance and mingle with our guests before leaving. I did not expect this and in the wedding industry this kind of service and care is rare. The memories that Steven and Summer have given my husband and me from our wedding day far exceeded all of my expectations. It was 102 degrees and they withstood the heat like it was nothing so we could get beautiful outdoor shots on the golf course like I had envisioned in my head. I could go on and on, but if you want incredible photos and a photography team that will cause you zero stress and have a blast book Steven and Summer ASAP!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Susan - Thank you SO much for your kind words. We had so much fun with you and your family and would do it again and again.

Charlotte · Married on 07/01/2017

Stephen and Summer are the BOMB! They went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and beautiful during my bridal portraits as well as on my wedding day! They captured the day perfectly! I could not have asked for better photographers!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

We thought think you are the BOMB Charlotte. Through your bridals and your wedding day, it was such a pleasure to get to know you and capture such a special day for the two of you. Always have fun in your adventures together.

haley · Married on 06/30/2017

Noveli provided the highest quality with their services. Summer and Steven are so friendly and will fulfill your wedding photography vision. The photos that they provided exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Noveli!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Haley! You guys were so much fun to work with and we loved getting to know you!

rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephen guided us through our wedding day photos to ensure frame worthy shots but also allowed us to be our natural selves through the process. He was professional but also brought a lot of spunk which made it so fun! We had a small wedding of 40 people at our Loft apartment building. We wanted to capture the place in which we built our lives and not just a location in where we had our wedding. Stephen did a suburb job in doing that and we will cherish the photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time with you and congratulations to you two again! :)

Claire · Married on 06/17/2017

We had the absolute pleasure to work with Summer and Stephen Gossett of Noveli Wedding Photography for our June 17th 2017 Wedding. We were planning a wedding from Michigan to be in South Carolina and they would Skype us when we needed them. They were always available to answer our questions and work with us when we needed to change our plan! They are the owners of the company and have an absolute passion for photography! They are experienced, knowledgeable and work so well together. We instantly clicked. With of course being the bride, comes wedding day worries. Summer and Stephen took all those away. They were very professional and knew EXACTLY what shots to get and how to get them effectively such as group shots, wedding cake shots, toasts and during the ceremony. I missed my bridals due to travel problems and they accommodated me the day of the wedding for a few extra bridal shots! My Wedding day was flawless and perfect, thanks to Noveli Wedding Photography! We are so thankful! I 100% without a doubt recommend them to any couple needing professional Wedding Photos or Video!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Noveli Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Claire! You and Jim were such a joy to work with. We had an absolute pleasure capturing your day and hope you relive every moment over and over through your images.

Katie · Married on 05/03/2017

Having two of our best friends at our wedding really meant the world to us. Having two of our best friends be our wedding photographers was like winning the lottery!! Stephen and Summer are such good friends of ours. During our wedding shoot, they were all about being professional and taking the BEST photos !! They really exceeded anything that we had in mind. We are blown away at how amazing they are. So super creative and really know how to take pictures that make your jaw drop. We can't Thank them enough!!!! Five plus stars ALL THE WAY !!!