Pine and Petal Weddings Reviews

7 Reviews for Pine and Petal Weddings

• Jaimee

Jaimee Hill · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Pine and Petal Weddings was very easy to work with and the finished product was beautiful! You can hardly tell that they are wooden. Pine and Petal sent photos to us as they worked our order and easily swapped out colors/flowers to ensure the flowers matched our vision perfectly. Another bonus of wooden flowers is that you can keep them forever! No drying necessary. We now have them throughout our house and the corsages made wonderful keepsakes for our mothers and grandmothers. We highly recommend Pine and Petal Weddings!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Becky

Becky Henderson · Married on 10/26/2019

The best part of my wedding

I was looking for wooden flowers bc I didn't want to waste hundreds of dollars on florals that would die (even though I did end up doing it). This vendor is amazing they were responsive and the flowers were exactly what I wanted. My only "complaint" would be that the pin backings on the bouts broke on almost all the guys by the end of the night. These are extremely fragile. I ordered mine waaayyyy too early but they still held up. Just be mindful that they need to be away from plastic so storing them can be a little difficult depending on your life. We had them in my closet on a shelf in mason jars and they did fine.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2019

Everlasting Flowers = Wedding Party Keepsake

All the conversations and transactions I had with the people at pine and petal we amazing and easy going. They made sure everything was as I wanted from colors to flowers to smell, and even fixed any issues that came up after shipping with no extra charge! They simply gave me blessings for my special day and made everything effortless. I purchased four bouquets, 5 boutonnieres, two corsages, and a bridal bouquet all for less than $500 shipped that will last forever in perfect colors to match my wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Billings · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Keepsake from an Incredible Day!!

I found this vendor on Etsy.com and I was definitely not disappointed! I wanted flowers that I would be able to keep; if you're going to pay a ton of money for flowers, it made more sense for me to have some that wouldn't wither and fade away days after the event! Pine and Petal absolutely delivered on every dream I had about what my flowers would look like, and I got so many compliments from guests! They kept me updated about every step of the process, answered questions and requests promptly, and delivered a stunning product. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a unique keepsake for a special day.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful flowers for all.

My bouquet for my wedding was gorgeous and so much more affordable than real flowers that would already be gone. I will have them always and they photographed beautifully. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful!

The flowers that were made for me were beyond perfect. They took my color palette and ideas and made something better than I could have ever imagined. Every guest was in awe at my bridal bouquet. Ordering and delivery were a breeze.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • SueH

Sue · Married on 01/26/2019

Gorgeous flowers

We wanted flowers that we could take home and could last. Spoke with Tifanny and Vanessa. They are able to customize the bouquets down the last petal. They have a wide array of flowers color palettes, and are even able to customize the colors! I ordered bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The response was quick and delivered on time.

Sent on 01/30/2019