NOVA 535 Unique Event Space Reviews

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 5
NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 6
NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 7

Paul Nguyen · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Pretty cool place to get married at!

Pretty cool place to get married at! It a very unique venue. www.ChiPhotography.com

Sent on 03/19/2019
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 9
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 10
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 11
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 12
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 13
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 14

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Most appreciated Paul, we really loved your fabulous sense of cool and style, bravo!! Congrats and love from Team NOVA 535!
  • Monique

Monique Gardner · Married on 06/08/2019

Best venue choice EVER

Nova 535 was the PERFECT venue. My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we set foot inside. We met Ruby, our day-of coordinator, to tour it and she solidified our choice even more. She was heaven sent as she answered a million of my questions while also being thorough and efficient on the day of. Every single vendor we chose had worked with Nova prior and you could tell - it was as if everyone was family on our big day. Seamless and flawless are words I'd use to describe our wedding. Nova has such a great reputation that vendors were happy to be apart of such an occasion. We heard nothing but great things from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and professional the staff was. We'd choose Nova again in a heartbeat. If you're hesitant, please allow me to reassure you that THIS is the place. Your guests will love you! Thanks again to Ruby who is the best at what she does. The work you do is so important and we are forever grateful. Thanks Ruby and NOVA 535!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 15
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 16
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 17

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you so much Monique for your kind words and trust in Team NOVA 535! We all LOVED hosting you all's wedding here at NOVA, love and hugs!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/17/2019

Best Venue Ever!

Nova 535 is everything you want in a venue and then some! The space on its own is breath taking and can work with any theme. Then add in the fact that they provide so many services and becomes a one stop shop for your bar and such you can’t beat them! Our day of coordinator Stephany was a breath of fresh air on a day that can be a little overwhelming. Everyone loved the bartender as well! We could not have asked for anything better. We’d choose Nova again if we had to start over!

Sent on 07/21/2019

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Brittany so much we enjoyed our time together! Best of luck to you both, with love and thanks for choosing Team NOVA!!! =D
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Nova 535 is an incredible venue. My wedding could not have been more perfect!!!! The staff at Nova are like nothing i've ever seen. Set-up, transitioning room to room and breakdown... I didn't have to do anything but enjoy my day! Bartenders were amazing. DJ Jaey was amazing and extremely talented, He really knew how to keep the night flowing with great music. Everyone were so attentive to me and my husband it truly was an amazing experience.

Sent on 01/27/2019

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thanks so much Brianna!!! Love and hugs and best to you all from Team NOVA 535, Congratulations, best to you both, Yea!!
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We just had our wedding here a week ago and I could not of asked for a better venue. The staff were all so accommodating and professional. The wedding coordinator and day of coordinator are all so amazing. She was there the whole night and always made sure we had everything we needed. If I could give this place 100 stars I would !

Sent on 04/15/2019

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Gabby we were honored to host you're beautiful wedding here at NOVA 535, our team enjoyed so much you and your families!! Hugs and love and best to you all!!

Elaine Lockett · Married on 12/15/2018

Ashley and Adam's wedding

I have two words to describe our daughter's wedding at NOVA, fairy tale...the staff was amazing, the setting outdoors for the ceremony and indoors for the reception was out of a magazine. Ruby, our event planner, was born to do this job. She made everything flawless! Pictures on the website doesn't do it justice!
    Elaine and Cary

Sent on 12/15/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you both for your kind words and gratitude! We were delighted and honored to host your wedding, so happy you all love your NOVA experience!! Bravo! Hugs! Love and Congrats!!

Thomas F · Married on 10/14/2018

Our wedding was perfect

This wedding venue was the most beautiful place to get married. Couldn’t be more happy with our decision. Will forever love this venue and have the best memories. Ruby is the best wedding coordinator!! She helped us throughout or wedding when problems occurred (on our end) she knew exactly how to fix it and carried on like nothing happened.

Sent on 10/16/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Thomas!! Team NOVA 535 including superstar Ruby are so thrilled that you all loved your wedding experience here. Best to you and your family, yeah!!

Seth · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Venue

I had such an amazing time with my wedding. Ruby was so attentive and helped with all the little snags and mishaps during the big day. Set up was done very quickly and every staff member was professional. Very great deal too for money and budget as most was included in overall price.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved the building and the court yard, the decorations, all of that is amazing! The owner was so nice too! We loved that it felt like a party space and not your traditional wedding, very modern! Our guests all loved how unique it was!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your time and lovely review!! We LOVED hosting you all, and are MOST appreciative of your trust in Team NOVA!! Best to you all!!

Judy · Married on 02/17/2018

My (now) husband and I had our wedding ceremony in the bamboo courtyard. The wedding then moved inside to their amazingly cool event space for the reception.

Every single person at NOVA 535 was so sweet to me and my husband. Ruby, the coordinator assigned to us by the venue, was a lifesaver throughout the entire wedding process. The entire bar staff were so cool, fun, and friendly. DJ Jaey, the DJ who was assigned to us, was also a lot of fun and totally got our vibe.

I had so much fun and was so incredibly happy with my experiences at NOVA 535. This space is your own blank canvas. It was actually a little overwhelming how customizable this venue was, but Ruby was able to guide us. NOVA itself had a lot of experienced staff already assigned to us to make the day work as smooth as possible.

Many of our guests still mention how unique and fun our wedding was. Almost all of that praise should go straight to the lovely staff and amazing event space of NOVA 535.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 22
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 23
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 24

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Judy!! WOW what an amazing testimonial you really are so kind and appreciative we do try hard and really LOVE OUR CLIENTS and their guests. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! =D

Cortney · Married on 01/21/2018

This place is so unique and beautiful. My guests loved the atmosphere and commented on how naturally beautiful it was. We had our ceremony in the outside courtyard and didn't decorate a thing. The bamboo and market lighting make it simple yet elegant. Ruby the coordinator is a BOSS. She is amazing, never let her leave! She handled our HUGE family and made sure I never panicked and everything was perfect. She was amazing. Bar staff was very professional and kind and the whole thing was perfect. My only complaint (it's a bit nit picky because it drives me nuts in photos) was the wrinkles in the linen on the tables. In all of my head table photos it is very obvious that they were thrown on the table. Just a heads up for future brides!

Sent on 03/26/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thanks Cortney we also LOVE RUBY!! Congrats to you all and we are MOST appreciative of your kind review we try every day to grow and improve ourselves and our business!! THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS!!! hugs!!

Jeff · Married on 01/14/2018

We used Nova 535 for our wedding this past weekend and we couldn't have picked a better venue. Nova was actually the first venue that we considered and we picked it immediately after seeing it. We were both very glad that we did! It's a very unique space with an amazing atmosphere. We had our ceremony in the bamboo courtyard which was beautiful and had the reception inside. We received compliments all night about the venue which everyone seemed to love. Most importantly we were very appreciative of the staff that came along with Nova. The bartenders and barback staff were very friendly and professional. DJ Jaey was fantastic and played exactly what we were looking for, blending mixes of rock, dance, and latin music perfectly throughout the night. Chris was very supportive and helpful from the very beginning of the afternoon until the end. Of course, the person who was the highlight for us was Ruby, the event coordinator. From the moment we sat down with her, we felt very confident that she had everything under control, which she did! Absolutely everything from start to finish went perfectly. If there were any problems along the way, we didn't know about them because Ruby was on top of everything. She responded very quickly to any questions that we had and was flexible and supportive of all of our ideas, even the more "non-traditional" ones. After the wedding, my Wife and I talked for about an hour in the hotel about how perfect everything was. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend Nova to anybody who is getting married in the area. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 01/17/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Jeff for your most kind words and review!! We try so hard to give everyone the most magical and low stress experiences, ones that you and your guests will remember forever!! Congrats and thank you!!

Amy · Married on 12/30/2017

Michael Novilla, the owner, handled our wedding personally. He made sure every detail was exactly what my wife and I wanted. He was absolutely incredible to work with in planning what was the most amazing night of our lives. Even during the reception his eyes were on us making sure we had everything we needed at the drop of a hat. His vision for entertaining is like non other. I would absolutely recommend Nova 535 to anyone looking for the most epic event our their lives! He is organized, laid back (which helped me calm down), and knows exactly what he was doing. If you have any doubt just go meet him yourself and within the first few minutes you will know exactly why he is in this business.

Sent on 01/25/2018

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Amy for your lovely review!! We try our best to give everyone a 5-star experience and yes it starts here with Michael's love of excellent customer services and of his customer's true happiness. Seeing the smile on our guests faces is PRICELESS to NOVA!! Thank you so much!!

Derek · Married on 11/12/2017

Nova 535 is truly a unique and visually stunning venue. The staff and management treated us wonderfully and were incredibly accommodating to the needs of the client as well as our group. This is the ONLY venue we have experienced with such a fantastic and rich in-house sound and lighting system. I would absolutely recommend this venue for any event and we hope to work with Nova 535 again very soon.

Sent on 11/13/2017

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thanks so much Derek!! We try our best to have our lighting sound video digital and other systems as robust and useful as possible to make our clients experiences better and less stressful, THANK YOU for your appreciation and review!! Best to you all!!!
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 11/12/2017

The most beautiful venue for any event your heart desires. The owner Michael and his staff are second to none and with over 1000 events thrown they have built a reputation for 5 star events and 5 star service. I highly recommend this space for your special day or a special event.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 30
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 31
    NOVA 535 Unique Event Space 32

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Chris!! We had so much fun at your wedding, what a lovely family and group!! Thank you so much for your faith in Team NOVA!! CONGRATS!!!

Suzanne · Married on 03/25/2017

As the MOB, I helped my out of town daughter plan her wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the process. Ruby helped create a magical evening for us. Great communication and ideas. If you're looking for something that is not the usual "cookie cutter" wedding, this is a perfect venue.

Sent on 03/28/2017

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for taking the time to share your happiness with us!! We LOVED hosting you all and wish you the very best, congrats!!!!!

There are not enough words to describe how pleased I was with the service I received from NOVA. One of the best things about this venue is the fact that they have EVERYTHING you need on site, from the planner to the DJ to the sound and lighting to the decor. They also have something for every budget. My fiance and I chose a Sunday wedding because it saved us on the venue rental.

Before the wedding, Mike, the owner, worked with us personally to be sure that we had everything we needed before we were handed off to our venue manager. We were greeted with warm faces and kind words throughout the entire process. We never felt like our questions were a bother and they were always answered quickly and thoroughly. Chris, the light and sound tech was a dream to work with. He drug out a giant 17ft ladder and within a few minutes transformed the space into our dream space. Our tables were loaded with clear cylinder vases in varying heights and though they were included with the set up at NOVA they looked like a million bucks!

My fiance and I have been together for 10 years so we wanted to be SURE we chose the right location for our long awaited nuptials... our ceremony took place in the bamboo garden... a hidden gem in the middle of a busy city block... with the surround sound speakers every single one of our guests could hear our every word... It was a dream come true. Due to circumstances out of our control neither one of our grandmothers were able to make the wedding but Mike, Chris and team NOVA helped us set up our tablet so that they could witness the ceremony first hand... it was such a blessing.

On the day of everyone was on point. The Bar staff, Batman, Craig, Ashley and Jason were amazing and when it came to the music, the House DJ, DJ Jaey (along with DJ Kraze), kept our guests rocking alllll night long. What an amazing DJ! I could NOT have asked for a better wedding venue. This was the perfect start to a perfect forever! Thank you all!

Sent on 03/20/2017

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

We were SO DELIGHTED to help make your special day so magical, thanks so much for your praises!! Yes we, team NOVA, LOVES helping our clients and their guests, and we are most appreciative of your kindness and lovely reviews!!! THANKS!!!

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

Hands down the best venue for a wedding!!! So beautiful! Ruby and the NOVA staff were so accommodating, so kind and efficient and made our wedding day more special than I could have ever imagined. A fairytale wedding for sure. Get married here, you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley for your kind words and trust in NOVA 535, congrats and best to you both!!

Cassandra · Married on 09/24/2016

When my husband and I began looking for a venue, I knew I wanted something more "non-traditional" and unique. When we toured Nova, I knew this was the venue for us as soon as I stepped foot inside. It's such a beautiful venue - very artsy, unique, eclectic, everything we were looking for. We had our ceremony in the bamboo courtyard and the dinner and reception inside. It was such a wonderful evening and this venue made it absolutely perfect. Much of our guests raved about it and we couldn't have been happier with our decision - well worth the money spent!! Michael and his staff were absolutely amazing to work with and so accommodating. Our venue manager, Ruby, was a gem! She was super helpful along the way in the planning process, answered all of my questions, and made sure everything went smoothly day of - I couldn't have done it without her. The photos turned out amazing and our day was absolutely perfect. Thank you to the wonderful team at Nova - your event space is truly one of a kind!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thanks so much Cassandra, we loved hosting you all! Congrats!!

Debra Carmen · Married on 06/26/2016

The staff at Nova 535 went above and beyond for our wedding to be the most magical day of our lives! Everything was seamless with Nova's help, and family raved over the uniqueness of the venue! I brought bins of props and decorations to be used and the wedding coordinator Melissa took everything off my hands and made the event just as I imagined! Even more amazing was her packing things up and everyone helping at the end of the night. My husband is a musician and Nova was very accommodating with their sound system and lights as he sang a song for me. They were also very accommodating with the few handicap family members who needed use of the elevator with an escort. It truly was a dream come true to be married at Nova. As soon as we saw the place we fell in love with the atmosphere and Nova really helped make it happen for us!

Sent on 09/06/2016

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you so much Debra for your kind words! Team NOVA truly delights in helping to make our guests experience here fabulous and we are so happy that your and your family had a wonderful time!!

Kristen · Married on 03/26/2016

If you are looking for more than your typical "wedding venue" and if you want to entrust your day to a team that goes above and beyond, get married here! We had so many bridal party members and guests comment to us that our wedding was the smoothest they had ever been to and that the staff was so friendly and accommodating! Ruby is worth every penny and much much more! I could not be happier that we decided to get married at Nova! Our day went perfectly and we got to enjoy it without sweating the "small stuff" - it was already taken care of for us! The venue is gorgeous inside and out and the possibilities are endless for creating your perfect wedding. Thank you Nova for going so far above and beyond to make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/29/2016

NOVA 535 Unique Event Space's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for your kind words about NOVA 535! =D Congrats!!

It was love at first sight! As my fiancé and I walked into Nova our eyes lite up! We didn't have to go on any other tours after we visited Nova 535!
    The owner Michael was so helpful with our initial tour and filled us in on everything that was included!
    I also loved that their online website had the price broken down and easy to know if we could afford it before going on a tour!
    After we booked, we were assigned a event manager, Ruby, she was amazing! She helped us plan every single detail (planning from Hawaii and a different time zone made thing difficult but Ruby made it possible!)
    Everything was flawless and beautiful! I got so many compliments about how beautiful and dreamy the venue was!
    We also loved that you got to use the entire venue that night! From the inside spaces to all the outside spaces!
    I understand how this venue, they have perfected the small details that really do matter!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Glenn · Married on 02/12/2016

Cannot say enough about this team. The Venue was everything we wanted and then some. It was tremendously unique and gave our wedding an atmosphere that our guest just loved and couldn't stop talking about. The staff was attentive, the food was delicous and most importantly it was unique to anything our guest had ever seen. We wanted to wow our guest especially our family from New York who were use to big glitzy weddings and Nova 535 did that and more. Thank you Nova

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/13/2015

My husband and I were looking for a unique event venue with lots of character for our wedding on 12/13/15. We definitely found it at Nova! It is a gorgeous event space with wood floors, exposed brick walls, and the best public restrooms you will ever see! Michael, the owner, gave us our initial tour. He was very nice and showed us all that Nova had to offer, everything from the bar to the lighting. We were hooked after that and booked the place almost immediately. Nova is such a beautiful space it needs no decorations or frills. The place is perfect just the way it is. Ruby, the event coordinator, was a rockstar. She answered all my neurotic emails and texts. No matter how small the question, she had an answer or a solution. She was fantastic. She came up with great ideas that never would have crossed my mind. Jaey, their resident DJ, was awesome! My husband and I were a tad late coming up with the music for our wedding, and by a tad I mean the day before! Jaey was very chill and patient with us. He is a very cool guy. Chris, Michael’s brother, was at our event and introduced himself immediately when the bridal party and I arrived and seemed more than willing to help with anything and everything. The rest of the staff did a great job setting everything up and I didn’t have to worry about a thing the whole night. Many of our guests didn’t even know about Nova and were very impressed with the space. We made a great choice by picking Nova to host our wedding. It is a unique space with great ambiance. We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/21/2015