Nothing Bundt Cakes Reviews

10 | Corte Madera, CA

10 Reviews for Nothing Bundt Cakes

We love nothing bundt cakes for our wedding. It was so different and they are sooo yummy! We didn't buntinis for our guest and we got a bigger bundt cake as a topper and the golf theme bundt for the grooms cake! I loves with the bundtinis we could have several different flavors! Everyone loved it

Sent on 05/17/2015

Dori · Married on 03/08/2015

Wonderful, so perfect, the little bundtinis were perfect for my guests to have more than one flavor of cake. One gentalmen had 8 total. He really liked them.

Sent on 03/23/2015

We hadn't yet been to a wedding where we actually liked the wedding cake, so once we started planning our wedding, we wanted to find something that our guests would actually enjoy.

We were surprised to find that Nothing Bundt Cakes makes tiered cakes, which are definitely non-traditional, but exactly the look we were hoping for.

We ordered a tiered cake for us to cut for pictures, and dozens of bundtinis in four different flavors for guests to choose from. The cake was great, and we received RAVE reviews from everyone - most people tried at least two (if not all four!) flavors. :)

Nick at the Corte Madera location was so excited for us and was incredibly accommodating in making sure the cake/bundtinis were delivered in the small window of time for which our Napa venue could accept deliveries on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

The first time I encountered the bundtinis was at my sisters wedding in February 2012. They were so cute and absolutely delicious, I knew that I had to have them for my wedding. I contacted Nick and Dusty and they were a pleasure to work with, they were very friendly and professional. They stayed in touch and the delivered a fabulous product at an excellent price.

I highly recommend Nothing Bundt Cakes!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Amazing!! We used them as our wedding cake and it was delicious! We has two big cakes so we could cut them and them had the smaller bite sized ones for all our guests!

Sent on 09/19/2012

christine · Married on 08/04/2012

NIck and Dusti, owners of Nothing Bundt Cake were absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with. They were quick to respond, gave us all the options we could ever want, and were beyond pleasant to work with. I loved having a non traditional wedding cake and the bundt cakes were such a hit. Everyone of our guests loved the convience of having the "bundtini's" because they could just pick one up and pop them in their mouth. No seats, no forks, no hastle!! I would highly reccommend Nick and Dusti to anyone who is looking for a new and fun way to make their day special. Bundt cakes is where it's at!!!

Warm Regards - A Highly Satisfied Customer

Christine and William Lutz

Sent on 08/21/2012

brooke · Married on 10/01/2011

we had mini bundt cakes for our wedding cake and they were perfect! so delicious and fresh and about the same cost (if not less) than actual cupcakes.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Karey · Married on 07/23/2011

Yum, Yum, and Yum!!!!! Nothing Bundt cakes is the best!!!! Leah gave us ideas on how to decorate the tiers with real flowers, and we had bundtinits surrounding the tiered cakes...Not only looked awesome, but tasted awesome too!!!!! Leah in Los Gatos rocks!!!

Sent on 09/11/2011

The mini's a great and perfect size for one serving!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Karen · Married on 02/12/2012

The service was great. The samples wonderful. The only drawback is that you are only allowed to sample two choices free. Each item there after you have to purchase the small bundt cake. That's the only reason I'm giving them a 4 on flexibility. They also deliver.

Sent on 03/07/2012