Noteworthy Paper & Press Reviews

33 | Missoula, MT

33 Reviews for Noteworthy Paper & Press

Erika Baldry · Married on 08/31/2019

Personalized wedding invitstions

Noteworthy was amazing to work with! We had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations, but Noteworthy really brought them to life. They checked in with us throughout the entire process. They were there the whole time to answer any questions we had. Even after we received our beautiful invites (which took almost no time at all!), they made sure we were happy with the final product. Thank you Kellie and the Noteworthy team for putting something so wonderful together for us.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Thank you, Erika! It was a pleasure to work with you and Vince! The inspiration you brought us and the beauty of the energy between you two warmed our hearts. We are stoked with how your Invitation Suite came to life and communicates the spirit of your union. Being able to be a part of expressing something so special on paper is why we do what we do. Thank you again for sharing with us!

Much Love,
    xoxo
  • Frank

Frank Trisdale · Married on 09/22/2018

Pleasantly Pleased

My wife and I could not have been more satisfied with our experiences with Noteworthy. I wasn't sure what to expect the first time I went in with my ideas, but I was pleasantly pleased that they were friendly, professional and fun. I loved feeling like we had the freedom to design it all ourselves or work with their team to achieve what we had envisioned. I cannot recommend Noteworthy enough. It's my new favorite business in Missoula. We have already worked with them on two seperate projects and are sure to work with them again in the future. Beautiful building & adorable gift shop, but with an industrial 20th century feel. The printing and paper press is nostalgic and necessary and I'm so happy I have discovered this little treasure hidden on the edge of downtown.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Frank, thank you so much for your partnership with Noteworthy! We enjoyed working with you and your wife so much. What awesome, creative ideas you brought us! The interactions and design process with you two has been a truly enriching experience for us. The strength of your love for one another radiates in all directions and we are most grateful to have had the opportunity to sit in the presence of something so beautifully powerful. Your vision for expression through paper has been truly inspiring; thank you both for sharing with us! The character of Noteworthy is built from interactions such as this. We look forward to crossing paths with you again!

Much Love,

Jayme · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Experience

I contacted Noteworthy after a wedding fair and had very specific ideas of how I wanted my invitations (Our wedding was literary themed). They invited me in and together we choose colors and styles and even edited it multiple times. They were so easy to work with and honestly were such a pleasure.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Jayme, it was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for your partnership with Noteworthy. We LOVE how your suite turned out!

Kind Regards, The Noteworthy Team

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Simply the Best

I found Noteworthy on Instagram and knew that I wanted to use them immediately! I told them the ideas I had in mind and then they asked me lots of questions to get to know my personality and my style. From the first phone call I felt that they were truly committed to giving me a product that would fit me and our special day. They helped me with some unique wording for our invitation suite and I never felt pressured, rushed, or burdensome to them. They made me feel so special and I never felt like just another customer to them. They have such friendly staff, great pricing and a dedicated team to make you feel 100% satisfied. I absolutely loved our Montana shaped invitation suite that they made for our wedding. I adore this store and would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dear Sarah,
    Working with you has been such a pleasure for us. Your unique perspective and personality have added such a unique sparkle to our experience. The joy and zest for life you have shared with us are so greatly valued. We couldn't be more pleased with how your vision translated onto paper as a perfect balance between refined fonts and the playful beauty of natural botanical embellishments via the charm of traditional letterpress. Thank you so much for having allowed us to share this experience with you! It has been truly enriching for us.

Much Love Always!

Cheyenne · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Noteworthy. I wanted a wedding suite that was unique, so there was really no question of who was going to create them for us. Amy took my vision and brought it to life in a way that was even better than I imagined. She even added an extra detail to our envelopes that was truly inspired. The quality of design, paper and printing is outstanding. I can't stop staring at them.

The entire process, from initial quotes and proofs, to delivery of the final product was informative, helpful and soooo easy. The team is incredibly responsive and the care and attention to detail is unmatched. The hardest part for me is how quickly we got them, because now I'm desperate to show them off and I have to wait until after our elopement! I am completely obsessed with our wedding announcements and can't wait to share them with everyone we love this summer!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Dear Cheyenne,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and bring your beautiful dreams to life! Thank you so much for your partnership and feedback.

Love Always, The Noteworthy Team

Kailee · Married on 10/21/2017

We love EVERYTHING about Noteworthy!!!!!! Our wedding invitations were exactly what we wanted! We did have to change the color of the font after the first sample was printed but they made it so easy!!! We received so many compliments on our invitations. When we need mass invitations or announcements again, it's a no brainer!! Of course we'll be back at Noteworthy!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kailee,

We love EVERYTHING about working with you!!! Thank you for your partnership and feedback!

Kind Regards, The Noteworthy Team

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not be more happy with Noteworthy Paper and Press!!! We used them for our wedding invitations. They were so flexible and worked with us to design the most amazing invitation that portrayed our personalities and wedding vibe perfectly! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how much they love our invites! We loved working with Noteworthy so much for our invitations that we are having them design our programs, name cards, and several other paper products we plan to use at our wedding. If you are even considering using them for your invitation or wedding needs do not hesitate! It is money well spent and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Dear Emily,

We totally dig your positive wedding vibes and were honored to participate as your trusted print partner. Thank you so much for your trust and feedback!

Love Always, The Noteworthy Team

Kylie · Married on 08/06/2017

Noteworthy was wonderful to work with, and our wedding announcements came out beautifully! Very talented staff of kind and helpful people.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Jennifer and her team were such a pleasure to work with!! They helped us design our wedding suite from across the country and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Very responsive and helpful with anything we needed.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer worked with us to get exactly what we wanted. Excellent design, fair pricing, and a pleasure to work with! I would reccomend noteworthy to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/08/2017

Noteworthy did the digital and letterpress printing for my save the dates and letterpress printing for my wedding invitations that I designed for our summer wedding in Alberton, Montana. The print quality was exceptional, and it was a pleasure to work with them! We received so many compliments on them, and I've spotted a couple still hanging up on our family and friends fridges, almost a year later!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Erika · Married on 06/24/2017

Noteworthy created a beautiful invitation suite based on a sketch from my sister that captured the feel of our Montana mountain wedding perfectly. They were able to meet us at a good price point and their presentation was so beautiful I almost didn't want to unwrap the fresh invites. At the last minute they also put together a card for the each place setting at the guest tables that helped tie everything together. We really appreciated their responsiveness, attention to detail, creativity and flexibility!

Sent on 04/30/2018

A · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Noteworthy! Everyone we spoke with listened so carefully to our design ideas and incorporated them beautifully, while providing expert guidance. Adrienne designed a beautiful custom illustration that we used throughout our wedding, from invitations to programs. They were also able to create a save the date with a sketch my dad made, that was really special as well. The whole process was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning, and we received so many compliments on our finished product!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jonna · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Noteworthy for my wedding invitations was an amazing experience. They were extremely helpful at taking all of my ideas and putting them together to create exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Marisa · Married on 01/21/2017

Amy and Jen at Noteworthy are just wonderful. I had wanted to use them for everything since their shop is downtown and I pop in quite a bit to purchase things. But I'll be honest, I figured they would be out of my price range and I said as much to Amy one day when I was in the store. She offered to price out a few different things so I could see what they could actually do for me, as opposed to getting something online.

I am so very happy that I chose to use Noteworthy. Amy gave me three amazing options and we had so much fun putting the invitations together. It got me more excited, seeing how excited they were to be a part of the process. My wedding is three weeks out at this point and I just emailed them to see if they could do a few final things for the reception. The response was of course, fantastic, and they hopped right on it. I am so happy knowing the money I spent stays in my community, and that I had two amazingly awesome women help turn what was in my head into a reality. I will never use anyone else.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

I have admired the beautiful cards and creations that Noteworthy has offered for many years. When it came time to design my wedding invitations, I could not think of anyone more perfect than Noteworthy.

Throughout the whole process, from design to production, the whole staff was AMAZING. They listened intently to my ideas and offered artistic insight to compliment the overall design. Our wedding invitations were nothing short of a unique piece of art; they took my breath away. (Even my husband was amazed!) Noteworthy will make all of your stationary dreams come true!

Sent on 12/31/2016

megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Noteworthy was the absolute BEST to work with! As if my invitations weren't perfect enough from the beginning, I needed a last minute personalized stamp and they had it ready for me in TWO days! I also needed an extra bundle of invites at the last minute and they came through with shining stars! I am so happy I ordered my invitations locally and will recommend Noteworthy a thousand times over. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Thank you Megan! We loved working with you! Happiest of days ahead!
    Amy

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

I simply can't give Noteworthy enough praise for their amazing work in creating our wedding invitations! These women are so incredibly talented and an absolute joy to work with. I went in with a fairly vague idea of what I wanted and these ladies brought my idea to fruition and made it perfect! They listened to what we wanted, communicated well, and were able to incorporate all of the small little details that were so important to my fiance and I. I can't even tell you how many guests came up to us at our wedding and commented on our invitations, asked where we had them done, or told us they were keeping them because they liked them so much!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

We loved working with you Anna! Thanks so much giving us the opportunity to work with you on your amazing suite!

starr · Married on 05/30/2016

If I could add more stars I would! My invitations are spectacular! My fiance can attest to the fact that I am quite picky and can drive anyone crazy with my "pickiness" regarding our wedding and Noteworthy not only met my expectations, they beat them!!! The entire team is professional, patient and meticulous and my guests said they have never seen an invitation like ours (wood boards were involved!) Thank you Noteworthy! Starr Kole (and Matthew Daw)

Sent on 11/24/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

Noteworthy was the best to work with. The friendly atmosphere made it comfortable and inviting to take our time. They really got to know us and came up with and designed a paper suite that fit our personalities perfectly. All of our guest commented on how gorgeous our invitations were. We would definitely rate noteworthy as a five star business.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Thank you Laura! We loved working with you guys!

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

We seriously can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience we had working with Noteworthy Paper and Press on our custom wedding invitation suite this past summer. From the first consultation we had to the last delivery of the Thank You notes Noteworthy went above and beyond our expectations and was an incredible pleasure to work with!

The Noteworthy creative design team is absolute the best around; they made our wild stationary fantasies a reality and did so at a rate very comparable to any other design studio while producing the most quality results I have ever seen.

They listened to all of our ideas (and humbled all of my crazy questions and requests) and incorporated every element we had hoped for! They took our vision and made it so much better than we could have ever imaged! I seriously dream about our invitation suite!

If you want to work with reliable and incredibly creative professionals then Noteworthy Paper and Press should be your go to for design and paper needs. They also have incredible and unique items in their store that made absolutely wonderful wedding gifts.

I sometimes wish I could get married all over just so we could do another invitation suite with them! Thank you a million times overs, Noteworthy Paper and Press!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Thanks so much Jess! Your invitation suite was so much fun to work on! We had a blast getting to know you and we wish you both all the best!

If you are looking for THE BEST place for wedding invitations, go to noteworthy* paper&press downtown Missoula. Cheyenne and her crew run a top-notch professional business!!! They designed and made THE perfect wedding invitations for us (we mailed one to ourselves as a keepsake because they were so great and we wanted to make sure we had one). They also have the best eclectic array of cards and notebooks!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Tori · Married on 09/06/2014

A big thank you to Amy and all the lovely girls at Noteworthy Paper + Press. I absolutely LOVED our unique Smock save-the-dates, invitations, & full wedding suite! I really wanted our paper goods to set the tone for our wedding and they helped me find the perfect set that did just that! I had a lot of questions and did a lot of debating throughout the whole process and they were extremely helpful and patient with me! Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with! Now I just need to find another reason to order more paper goods!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Noteworthy Paper & Press's reply:

Thank you Tori! It was so much fun getting to know you and we are still so in love with your entire suite!

We worked with Noteworthy Paper and Press to create custom wedding invitations and had a fantastic experience. The staff is very approachable, creative and excellent to work with. They have an illustrator on staff who created beautiful imagery for our invitations that perfectly captured what we wanted. We received numerous comments on how gorgeous and unique our wedding invitations are. We have also been told by many folks that these were the most beautiful wedding invitations that they had ever seen! I highly recommend working with Noteworthy for design and printing.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Cait · Married on 06/21/2014

The Noteworthy staff was incredibly informative, helpful, and flexible. They helped me develop my idea, they designed the invitation in-house, and they allowed me to make about a dozen changes to the proof before finalizing the design. My invitation included three languages and they were able to accommodate the languages and make excellent design suggestions.

Sent on 11/12/2013