Noteable Invitations Reviews

13 | Westland, MI

13 Reviews for Noteable Invitations

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

I wanted my invitations to set the tone for my January 13, 2018 winter wedding.
    Nique did a wonderful job. I have and still are getting so many compliments on my invitations. They were beautiful. The invatation will be a keepsake of mine forever.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Thank you Missy!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you and Bruce to help make your day even more special. Wishing you many years of love!
    Nique
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking for something that is uniquely yours.....Nique is the way to go! She was phenomenal. We contacted her with an extremely odd request and she stepped up to the challenge. We emailed her one week about what we were looking for and about 2 weeks later (it would have been sooner but our schedules held us back a bit) she gave us the final results that put me in happy tears!! We are super excited for these invitations and can't wait until they finish printing and are in our hands.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Wendy,
    It was such a pleasure to create a one-of-a-kind wedding suite for you and Scott! I had so much fun working with you guys to include your passions and hobbies. Gotta love it! Best wishes to you both <3
    Nique

Thalia · Married on 07/22/2017

Dominique was incredibly responsive which was so refreshing! She includes 6 rounds of revision in her design costs whereas most vendors offer only 3. She was patient with all my changes and helped me create a fantastic product for my wedding programs!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Stacey · Married on 03/25/2017

I highly recommend working with Dominique McDonough. I was down to the wire with an important detail for my big day and I reach out directly to Dominique with a design request. The request was accepted, communication via email was seamless, invoicing was prompt and final link for purchase was just magic!!! Thank you for making this stressful situation go away. I'm so happy with my personalized design that fit exactly with my wishes. It's those simple touches that make such a difference. She even put in extra time into the evening just to make sure I got what I needed. Hugs! Thank you for your amazing customer service and creativity. It is very appreciated. :) Stacey

Sent on 03/16/2017

Noteable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Stacey! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Rhonda · Married on 11/19/2016

Dominique McDonough was fantastic!
    Instant responsiveness for custom made
    items. After just a few questions an example was ready to review and I didn't have to change a thing. Right on the mark with the first draft! Custom made wine labels and the rehearsal dinner poster.
    Both times the first draft was perfect!
    First Class all the way!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tara · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't stop buying everything I could find with this design! Starry Night Wedding! Found so many items that I needed and the Zazzle service has been top-notch; even when I messed up my proof (did not meet the bleed line) - they certainly notified me quickly before making and sending my invitations so I could correct the issue. Also, I needed one piece to be created a bit differently, so I was able to contact the creator of this design and they were very quick to provide what I needed! The site is also very easy to use to customize. Very happy with my purchases and the timeliness of the delivery! :-)

Sent on 08/08/2016

Doug · Married on 04/02/2016

The designer proved prompt responses to requested changes.

Sent on 03/17/2016
  • F

Faye · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dominique and her team. She is professional, creative, extremely responsive and goes above and beyond to help bring your ideas to life for your special day. She helped me with my hotel bags, fun things to put inside them as well as the welcome notes. Once the wedding is over, I will totally use her for other creative things.

Thank you Dominique for making our special day so stress free and so special.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Suzanne · Married on 02/02/2016

Niquie is very talented, listens very closely to what you want and comes up with something more fabulous than you can imagine.
    Her designs are awesome! She is very quick and delivers on time. I highly recommend her for absolutely anything. You will not be disappointed. This is the 4'th time I have used her designs.

S. Meyers

Sent on 02/09/2016

Joelle · Married on 07/31/2015

Noteable Expressions went above and beyond to help me when I needed customized invitations and Photo table numbers created. I do hope they are available the next time I'm in need as they are the only ones I will contact....they are that good! Thank you again Noteable Expressions!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

chynna · Married on 03/31/2018

Very quick, affordable service.

Sent on 12/21/2017

D · Married on 02/17/2018

3.5

Beautiful job. Very quick turnaround.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2016

Dominique was just amazingly easy to work with. Her designs are beautiful, she hears you, and has a great eye when you unleash her to use her creative freedom. Our invitations were for our formal dinner at a historic site. Gave her parameters, photo of the site, some ideas about what was inspiring the invites and table settings. What resulted, was just perfect. Very professional. VERY responsive. Great custom designer.

Sent on 11/08/2016