209 Reviews for Notary On Time, LLC

Rehearsal (1)
Bilingual (1)
Evangelical (1)
207 Notary On Time, LLC Reviews

I loved our officiant! They were very flexible with my planning needs!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
1.0

I had a horrible experience with the photography. My officiant was great, the setup was great, but my photographer was horrible. I’m very upset that I will not have photos of my wedding day. I’m so embarrassed to post them. They are so bad! The photographer was taking photos from horrible angles, people weren’t looking or ready for the photos, he cut the pictures off at the knee or ankle and that’s a no go in photography, and the editing job on them was terrible. I’m so disappointed in the quality of my photos. I’ll never be able to re live this day and I don’t even have one good photo from my wedding day. I just want to cry!!!! :(

Profile Picture Lindsey , 5/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Katie,our Officiant, was so kind and friendly, she did an awesome job!! Our pictures turned out phenomenal! Our wedding was beautiful! Totally satisfied all around!

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We live in Ohio and was having our wedding in Florida, everything went smoothly and I was very pleased with the service we received!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nancy and Trish , were so fun to work with. We had a no stress wedding! Nancy, is very kind and Trish, had great photography ideas. Our ceremony was perfect! Thank you for driving from Miami to Key West to make our day very special! I definitely recommend them.

Photo for Notary On Time, LLC Review - “Just The Two of Us” package, was perfect for us!
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beth, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We were so surprised that Nancy drove from Miami to Key West the day of our ceremony, that is not a easy drive ! Thank you Nancy for staying in touch with us and making our ceremony exactly what we were looking for.
We received our marriage license in the mail within 10 days of our wedding, that was really helpful!
We received a ton of photos by email, than soon after our wedding CD came in the mail. Really fast service!

Profile Picture Bethany, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are living abroad and therefore this service suited us best. All was easy - to get in touch, to book a date and get the information needed. We had a wonderful a very personalized ceremony on the beach - just the two of us with our witnesses and our power lady Susie Rodriguez. She made our day so cheerful, emotional and perfect in the same time. We couldn't have wished for a better person to get us married. Her pictures were just wonderful. Everybody loved them. So natural, good light and perfect poses. Just the way we wished our pictures will look like. Muchissimas gracias Susie - estaba un dia perfecto gracias a ti. Un recuerdo tan lindo y siempre en nuestro corazon.

Profile Picture Dani, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Great service. Nancy was super with all the services. Thank you..........

Profile Picture Paola, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just back from my 8 day honeymoon cruise and I have to say AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS delivered! Our wedding day was beyond perfection. My husband and I are very pleased with how everything was handled on our very special day. Being that this wedding had to be coordinated thousands of miles apart with my now husband who resides in Spain and I who lives in NC...it was the easiest part of our wedding planning. Nancy and the man that performed our ceremony were both EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL and made us feel that our special day was important. The ceremony from start to finish was beyond our expectations. The pictures taken during our ceremony are amazing! It literally felt like we were on a photo shoot! Can't wait to receive them to share with our friends and family. Thank you so much AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS for delivering one of the most memorable moments my husband and I will remember forever!!!!

Photo for Notary On Time, LLC Review - Today I married the love of my life.  12.25.17
Profile Picture KAWANA, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The beach ceremony was all that I could dream of. The set up was just like the pictures and the photographer and Nancy were awesome !!!!! We had a blast !!!!
Thank you Affordable Beach Wedding for making our day so special !!!!!! I strongly recommend them!!!!!

Profile Picture Sisi, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Everything was perfect from start to finish! Couldn't be happier with Affordable Beach Weddings, Inc.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We are very pleased with Affordable beach weddings services, everyone was very professional and easy to work with, and our wedding turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture L, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful experience with Armando. I love how intimate our ceremony was and how comfortable he made us feel. He was very flexible with our last minute decision and not to mention how patient he was as well! Great human being and pastor! I was ecstatic!

Profile Picture Les, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Good services but did not use them for final product

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved our notary Armando! He was amazing and would recommend him to anyone looking for a notary.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I got married on December 28th by Susie and our photographer was Trish. Both ladies were super friendly and energetic as well as patient! I have no complaints! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture dana, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Armando is one of a kind for so many reasons. Imagine having your beautiful dream wedding planned since forever and a hurricane comes and is the cause of it getting cancelled.. I was that bride, sad and devasted. Thank God for Armando who regardless came through to at least give us a chance to get married at Sunset on our original wedding date which was also our 4 year Anniversary. My dream wedding has been postponed nonetheless, but thank you for giving us our special day we so wanted. You were funny, kind and spiritual. Everything I wanted and needed to hear on my day. I'll see you again at that dream wedding and we can surely celebrate again.
Mimi & Kenny
#Sept172017 #Mimi&Kennygethitched #TheAlvarados

Profile Picture Mimi, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Evangelical, Civil Union
0.5

If anyone is planning a Miami Beach destination wedding, please don't use affordablebeachweddingsflorida. They CANCELLED her wedding, way ahead of anyone knowing the path of Irma and then REFUSED to refund. They were well aware of both the bride and groom being military and that there was no possible way of rescheduling because of this. They took the money and provided absolutely no services.
I am absolutely appalled at the lack of consideration and respect from Notary on time LLC regarding my daughters wedding(or lack of Miami Wedding)! We have waited to say anything or make any bad reviews, giving them time to do what is right and refund the money. I've given them well enough time to refund, Please don't use these people, and feel free to leave them some bad reviews on our behalf!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding will always be a splendid, beautiful memory thanks to Nancy and Armando.

They took care of everything from A-Z (decorations, photos, coordination, even filing of our marriage license).

They made our wedding ceremony on the beach so spectacular! We also greatly appreciated having Armando as the officiant - he kept us all smiling and it wasn't dry at all.

The decorations and view were breathtaking! The fresh flowers were the best - we wish they could last forever! We've received so many compliments. The best part is that we didn't go into debt to have a gorgeous wedding.

If you're considering a wonderful beach wedding in Miami, definitely given them a call.

Profile Picture Mae, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was perfect. The set up was beautiful. The team was very attentive and answered any questions that I had in a timely manner. My officiant Armando was great. If i had to do it all over again i would definetly work with them again.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Where to start! When my life partner and I decided to elope and have a beach wedding in Florida, we came across a number of possible wedding vendors. Being the very thorough and organized person that I am, I wrote several inquiry emails and left many messages for most of those vendors. I decided to go with Affordable Beach Weddings when I was sittting in my office one night around 9 PM and Armando responded to inquiry email. We texted message for a short while, then he called me that night. I was sold! As a very busy person, who works off hours, I found Armando to be very responsive. Whether it was very early in the morning, late at night or the middle of the day on a Saturday, I felt like my wife and I were his priority. That was VERY important to us. Further, when we said we wanted a religious ceremony and found out Armando is an ordained minister, that was icing on the cake. All of this to say, we were very well taken care of. We had the wedding of our dreams and Armando and his team made that happen! Armando became part of our family and we will forever be grateful for the extraordinary experience of our wedding day!

Profile Picture CB, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

We had such a beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to all who were involved...our photographer Katie made every detail spectacular and even tho we were nervous..she made it all go smooth and wonderful! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

My husband and I planned a beach wedding to take place in FL while being new to FL. I read through the testimonials for 'Affordable Beach Weddings' and Nancy Muro and her company received great reviews. They definitely take the stress out of planning a wedding since the officiant and wedding photographer are chosen for you. Our officiant, Maria Garcia, paid attention to every detail that I wanted and she could be reached - day or night - regarding any question I had. She made us feel like we were the only people getting married. She was so wonderful to work with, I had her included in my wedding photos. There was a slight communication glitch which she handled immediately and Nancy was very prompt with a reply as well. All went as planned and our sunset ceremony was perfect.

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Nancy and her team were right on target! Their attention to our needs as a couple and attention to detail was fantastic. This bride and groom are well pleased with our ceremony, our photos, and our video. My only suggestion for improvement during the ceremony is to improve their sound system with microphones and amplifiers so that wedding guests can here the entire ceremony. Other than that, everything was done very well!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This was more than a great experience it was personal.Im so happy with the staff and my decision to all them to be apart of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 1 Review