Notary On Time, LLC Reviews

239 | Miami, FL

239 Reviews for Notary On Time, LLC

Julie Hinton · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Great Wedding!

They were wonderful. Responsive when I called or emailed. Loved my Officiant and Photographer. Everything was set up exactly as I had asked. I did all of this from out of state as was very happy wit h the results and no stress!!!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Megan

Megan Trainor · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing. Thoughtful. Fantastic Business.

I can not say enough how amazing our experience was. Armando went above and beyond for us. Planning a wedding from a different state is hard but with him and his teams help you would never know it! They made every detail amazing and made my new husband and I have the most amazing ceremony! Thank you to Armando and Nancy and your team! You run an amazing business and we are forever thankful for helping us make such a special day... even more special!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Castleberry · Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible service!!

We found Armando on Google, and he was nothing short of amazing! He was helpful with putting my mind at ease through the whole process. Once we made it to our wedding day, we arrived early and Roly- our officiant and our photographer Trish were ready to get everything set up and going! Everything was beautiful and just how we envisioned it. Weddings can be very stressful- especially destination weddings, but Armando and his team have everything down. Our wedding was truly a dream come true and we are so grateful!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney Clayton · Married on 07/31/2020

Married 7/31/2020

From the very beginning everything was so easy! Including booking, paying and any questions I had. Anytime I needed anything Armando or someone from his team responded almost immediately. We had our ceremony today and it was perfect!! We had all of our needs and wants met with a smile on everyone’s face. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Sammie

Sammie · Married on 03/13/2020

Photos by Susie😃

Susie was absolutely wonderful! She was perfect! It was our first time coming to Florida as a couple, we were kind of nervous about meeting with a professional photographer! And it was a wonderful experience! She kept it fun! She was joking around with us, she was very knowledgeable about what she was doing and was able to take past experiences with previous clients to make our experience the best ever! It was kind of costly, but the money we spent on Susie, was 100% worth it!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Stubblefield · Married on 02/14/2020

Stress free & beautiful wedding

Me & my husband recently got married on 2-21-2020 and we used this company! We used Trish as our photographer & if you get the chance to use her — DO IT she is so talented. Rolando was our officiant and he did a wonderful job. My wedding was stress free for me this company took care of everything and made sure we had everything we needed. We couldn’t have had a better experience— thank you all again!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Carol Lynn Mackie · Married on 12/21/2019

It was awesome

I would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Wilson · Married on 12/03/2019

Made our day stress free and perfect

Armando and Nancy were wonderful. From the time I contacted him originally about getting married with my multitude of questions, he was very patient and answered everything quickly. They took care of every detail and made our day perfect.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Heather Papa · Married on 11/11/2019

Made our dreams come true.

We were looking for a sweet, simple and small ceremony on the beach with our immediate family and they made that dream a reality. Not only was Armando willing to work a holiday for us, he was wonderful through the entire planning process. The ceremony was more than we had hoped. It was light, playful, loving and absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The sand ceremony is a must! Everyone was impressed with how beautiful our wedding was. As far as photography it is top notch! Armando, his wife Nancy and their entire team is amazing. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Christine Magill · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely Amazing! I highly recommend Notary On Time, Inc. From start to finish both my husband and I were so pleased with the quality of customer service and professionalism. We give them 100% overall.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Agnieszka

Agnieszka Bućkun · Married on 09/16/2019

Our day was really special

Cannot say enough about how great this company is. Excellent communication and organization of the event. Very efficient and easy to work with. Amazing people. Yesi, our wedding officiant and Robin, the photographer were both super nice and made our ceremony special. Great pictures! Very good price for amazing service.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Jlynn

Jlynn Hissa · Married on 07/27/2019

Yesi! You are the best!

I can't tell you in words how great this company and their staff is. If your dream is to have a beach wedding, this is the place to go. They made my day beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Carmen Spencer · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect day for a amazing couple

Mrs.Mr.Easter
    Would like to thank the staff for everything making our special day a memorable day for us.
    Thanks Nancy & Armando

Sent on 03/25/2019

• Kathleen

Kathleen Standard · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing and memorable

My husband and I celebrated 20 years by renewing our vows. Found this site online and called them they set everything up promised an amazing job and delivered over the top service. The whole location south point beach was gorgeous the pictures were professional the ceremony was amazing. We did the sand ceremony, trust me ask for it it was a very beautiful memory. My kids enjoyed everything and the photos caught them in their elements and also caught their personalities. I would definitely recommend them to my friends as a wonderful and amazing service. Thanks for making the best memories with my kids.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Genevieve · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

I am so happy with my experience and my wedding! It was beyond perfect Nancy was so sweet she made us feel so special! Our photographer Elieth was amazing and went above and beyond! These woman truly cared and loved their jobs! It made it so special for us! Thank you soooo much for making our day so special!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

• Priscilla

Priscilla (Nuckels) Harbin · Married on 04/06/2019

We were very pleased with how our wedding turned out!!! It was last minute and they were able to get us in... Heather did really great

We was very pleased and loved how everything turned out! We definitely recommend them to all our friends and family. Heather was great and so was our photographer.. She definitely knew what she was doing.. It was last minute and they were able to get us in to have the wedding of my dreams... I was really nervous but once i got to the beach everything was great... We loved everything about how our special day turned out!!! Thanks again from Dana Harbin jr and Priscilla(Nuckels) Harbin...

Sent on 04/09/2019

Steven Acosta · Married on 04/05/2019

Fun, beautiful, and perfect!

Being out of state, I was a little worried. I did not want to be a bridezilla!!! Rest assured I was taken care of greatly by Dawn the officiant and Evangeline the photographer, and the rest of the staff!! Everything turned out perfect! I definitely recommend anyone!! I had the most beautiful wedding ever!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Dawes · Married on 03/27/2019

Beach Wedding

Everything could not have been more perfect. Ann our officiant and Eugenia our photographer we're so awesome. They both were very professional and left us with amazing memories of our wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Tabitha Fitch · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful team

Planning our wedding from OH made me a little nervous. Our wedding team was wonderful. Dawn made the planning from afar a breeze. Everything went so smoothly! I was very impressed!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words,
    you have a beautiful family and congratulations on your marriage
    Many blessings ,

Laura Diaz-Johnson · Married on 03/23/2019

We had a wonderful wedding and amazing is the only word we can use!

We had the wedding of our dreams!!! No issues or problems....everything ran smoothly and perfectly. Thank you Nancy and Armando for an amazing experience. The mini reception was a hit with the family!! See you in 10 years to renew our vows!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

OMG you are so cute!! We love you guys so much!
    Congratulations!!! To many more!!!
    The reception was a hit - Thank you for the opportunity.
    From ABW team

Dayanis · Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful and affordable

It was just as expected. They had great variety of options making it easy to be as simple or extravagant as you like. I went with simple and romantic. They worked with me on having just the right set up, bouquet and location. Armando always answered my calls and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Terrier Brown · Married on 03/04/2019

Malmstrom wedding! 💍 The best!

Nancy and Armondo and the staff was fabulous, I as any Bride to be had the jitters on the wedding day, But they all was right there keeping me me calm, I chose the Mini reception and I was so glad I did the guest got to have talk have something to eat and some great champagne while my Husband and I was busy with pictures,our day was prefect all the way down to the wonderful cake! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

we enjoyed your wedding very much
    and we are so happy that you found your soulmate!
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent!

Nancy and Armando are a power team! Nancy always responded to my emails within 24 hours. She was always willing to answer all of my questions. Armando is so laid-back and did a great job adding a little humor to our ceremony. Planning a destination wedding was a little stressful, but we were in the perfect hands! We couldn't have asked for anything more on our big day! Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2019

AILI · Married on 11/10/2018

Los mejores!!

Nancy y todo su equipo son muy responsables con la organizacion. Todas las coordinaciones fueron hechas por telefono y no hubo ningun fallo ni problema. Especial agradecimeinto a Rosy (la notaria) e Ilse (fotograga) que fueron muy profesionales e hicieron nuestra boda un momento muy especial. Recomendado!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Darlene · Married on 04/21/2018

Katie,our Officiant, was so kind and friendly, she did an awesome job!! Our pictures turned out phenomenal! Our wedding was beautiful! Totally satisfied all around!

Sent on 05/14/2018