203 Reviews for Notary On Time, LLC

Single Religion (3)
Bilingual (1)
Evangelical (1)
201 Notary On Time, LLC Reviews

We are living abroad and therefore this service suited us best. All was easy - to get in touch, to book a date and get the information needed. We had a wonderful a very personalized ceremony on the beach - just the two of us with our witnesses and our power lady Susie Rodriguez. She made our day so cheerful, emotional and perfect in the same time. We couldn't have wished for a better person to get us married. Her pictures were just wonderful. Everybody loved them. So natural, good light and perfect poses. Just the way we wished our pictures will look like. Muchissimas gracias Susie - estaba un dia perfecto gracias a ti. Un recuerdo tan lindo y siempre en nuestro corazon.

Profile Picture Dani, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Great service. Nancy was super with all the services. Thank you..........

Profile Picture Paola, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just back from my 8 day honeymoon cruise and I have to say AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS delivered! Our wedding day was beyond perfection. My husband and I are very pleased with how everything was handled on our very special day. Being that this wedding had to be coordinated thousands of miles apart with my now husband who resides in Spain and I who lives in NC...it was the easiest part of our wedding planning. Nancy and the man that performed our ceremony were both EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL and made us feel that our special day was important. The ceremony from start to finish was beyond our expectations. The pictures taken during our ceremony are amazing! It literally felt like we were on a photo shoot! Can't wait to receive them to share with our friends and family. Thank you so much AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS for delivering one of the most memorable moments my husband and I will remember forever!!!!

Photo for Notary On Time, LLC Review - Today I married the love of my life.  12.25.17
Profile Picture KAWANA, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The beach ceremony was all that I could dream of. The set up was just like the pictures and the photographer and Nancy were awesome !!!!! We had a blast !!!!
Thank you Affordable Beach Wedding for making our day so special !!!!!! I strongly recommend them!!!!!

Profile Picture Sisi, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Everything was perfect from start to finish! Couldn't be happier with Affordable Beach Weddings, Inc.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We are very pleased with Affordable beach weddings services, everyone was very professional and easy to work with, and our wedding turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture L, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful experience with Armando. I love how intimate our ceremony was and how comfortable he made us feel. He was very flexible with our last minute decision and not to mention how patient he was as well! Great human being and pastor! I was ecstatic!

Profile Picture Les, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Good services but did not use them for final product

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved our notary Armando! He was amazing and would recommend him to anyone looking for a notary.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I got married on December 28th by Susie and our photographer was Trish. Both ladies were super friendly and energetic as well as patient! I have no complaints! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture dana, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Armando is one of a kind for so many reasons. Imagine having your beautiful dream wedding planned since forever and a hurricane comes and is the cause of it getting cancelled.. I was that bride, sad and devasted. Thank God for Armando who regardless came through to at least give us a chance to get married at Sunset on our original wedding date which was also our 4 year Anniversary. My dream wedding has been postponed nonetheless, but thank you for giving us our special day we so wanted. You were funny, kind and spiritual. Everything I wanted and needed to hear on my day. I'll see you again at that dream wedding and we can surely celebrate again.
Mimi & Kenny
#Sept172017 #Mimi&Kennygethitched #TheAlvarados

Profile Picture Mimi, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Evangelical, Civil Union
0.5

If anyone is planning a Miami Beach destination wedding, please don't use affordablebeachweddingsflorida. They CANCELLED her wedding, way ahead of anyone knowing the path of Irma and then REFUSED to refund. They were well aware of both the bride and groom being military and that there was no possible way of rescheduling because of this. They took the money and provided absolutely no services.
I am absolutely appalled at the lack of consideration and respect from Notary on time LLC regarding my daughters wedding(or lack of Miami Wedding)! We have waited to say anything or make any bad reviews, giving them time to do what is right and refund the money. I've given them well enough time to refund, Please don't use these people, and feel free to leave them some bad reviews on our behalf!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding will always be a splendid, beautiful memory thanks to Nancy and Armando.

They took care of everything from A-Z (decorations, photos, coordination, even filing of our marriage license).

They made our wedding ceremony on the beach so spectacular! We also greatly appreciated having Armando as the officiant - he kept us all smiling and it wasn't dry at all.

The decorations and view were breathtaking! The fresh flowers were the best - we wish they could last forever! We've received so many compliments. The best part is that we didn't go into debt to have a gorgeous wedding.

If you're considering a wonderful beach wedding in Miami, definitely given them a call.

Profile Picture Mae, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was perfect. The set up was beautiful. The team was very attentive and answered any questions that I had in a timely manner. My officiant Armando was great. If i had to do it all over again i would definetly work with them again.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Where to start! When my life partner and I decided to elope and have a beach wedding in Florida, we came across a number of possible wedding vendors. Being the very thorough and organized person that I am, I wrote several inquiry emails and left many messages for most of those vendors. I decided to go with Affordable Beach Weddings when I was sittting in my office one night around 9 PM and Armando responded to inquiry email. We texted message for a short while, then he called me that night. I was sold! As a very busy person, who works off hours, I found Armando to be very responsive. Whether it was very early in the morning, late at night or the middle of the day on a Saturday, I felt like my wife and I were his priority. That was VERY important to us. Further, when we said we wanted a religious ceremony and found out Armando is an ordained minister, that was icing on the cake. All of this to say, we were very well taken care of. We had the wedding of our dreams and Armando and his team made that happen! Armando became part of our family and we will forever be grateful for the extraordinary experience of our wedding day!

Profile Picture CB, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography

We had such a beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to all who were involved...our photographer Katie made every detail spectacular and even tho we were nervous..she made it all go smooth and wonderful! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

My husband and I planned a beach wedding to take place in FL while being new to FL. I read through the testimonials for 'Affordable Beach Weddings' and Nancy Muro and her company received great reviews. They definitely take the stress out of planning a wedding since the officiant and wedding photographer are chosen for you. Our officiant, Maria Garcia, paid attention to every detail that I wanted and she could be reached - day or night - regarding any question I had. She made us feel like we were the only people getting married. She was so wonderful to work with, I had her included in my wedding photos. There was a slight communication glitch which she handled immediately and Nancy was very prompt with a reply as well. All went as planned and our sunset ceremony was perfect.

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Nancy and her team were right on target! Their attention to our needs as a couple and attention to detail was fantastic. This bride and groom are well pleased with our ceremony, our photos, and our video. My only suggestion for improvement during the ceremony is to improve their sound system with microphones and amplifiers so that wedding guests can here the entire ceremony. Other than that, everything was done very well!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This was more than a great experience it was personal.Im so happy with the staff and my decision to all them to be apart of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

I loved my wedding and everything that was done to prepare for it was beautiful. This company went above and beyond.
great price and quality service.

Profile Picture brittany, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Amazing people to work with! Definitely would recommend them to anyone interested in getting married! They are responsive and do their best to make sure your day turns out Great!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This is the best service ever! Completely stress free! All we did was let them know what we wanted, and they did everything! I can not thank you enough!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

VERY ACCOMIDATING AND FLEXABLE WITH ALL OF MY REQUEST AND CHANGES. OUR OFFICIANT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPED US TO RELAX AND FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY.. ARMONDO RODRIGUEZ, HAD A WELCOMING SMILE AND ADDED SPIRITUALITY TO OUR SERVICE THAT WAS NOT REQUESTED BUT GREATLY APPRICIATED AND NEEDED.... THE LOCATION PICKED OUT BY ARMONDA ON THE BEACH WAS PERFECT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH
TONY AND TRICIA WAGNER 3-3-17 NAPLES Fl., LOWDERMILK PARK

Profile Picture tony, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Affordable Beach Weddings did an outstanding job. The set up for the ceremony was elegant and beautiful, The officiant was warm yet professional. Nancy was extremely helpful and flexible. The fact that the package is so complete makes everything very convenient and less stressful. Thank-you !

Profile Picture User7862482, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Definitely would recommend Nancy to any new couple trying to decide if they want to have a beach wedding. Nancy responded instantly and had excellent communication throughout the planning. Katie, the photographer was totally awesome, as well as Armando Rodriguez, officiating our ceremony. We had the best day of our lives with no stress, just fun, love and happiness. It doesn't get any better than this. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Cindy , 2/12/17, 1 Review