Notary On Time, LLC Reviews

Notary On Time, LLC 7
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent!

Nancy and Armando are a power team! Nancy always responded to my emails within 24 hours. She was always willing to answer all of my questions. Armando is so laid-back and did a great job adding a little humor to our ceremony. Planning a destination wedding was a little stressful, but we were in the perfect hands! We couldn't have asked for anything more on our big day! Thank you!

Notary On Time, LLC 8
    Notary On Time, LLC 9

AILI · Married on 11/10/2018

Los mejores!!

Nancy y todo su equipo son muy responsables con la organizacion. Todas las coordinaciones fueron hechas por telefono y no hubo ningun fallo ni problema. Especial agradecimeinto a Rosy (la notaria) e Ilse (fotograga) que fueron muy profesionales e hicieron nuestra boda un momento muy especial. Recomendado!!

Notary On Time, LLC 10
    Notary On Time, LLC 11
    Notary On Time, LLC 12
    Notary On Time, LLC 13

Darlene · Married on 04/21/2018

Katie,our Officiant, was so kind and friendly, she did an awesome job!! Our pictures turned out phenomenal! Our wedding was beautiful! Totally satisfied all around!

Notary On Time, LLC 14

Amy · Married on 04/03/2018

We live in Ohio and was having our wedding in Florida, everything went smoothly and I was very pleased with the service we received!

Beth · Married on 03/13/2018

Nancy and Trish , were so fun to work with. We had a no stress wedding! Nancy, is very kind and Trish, had great photography ideas. Our ceremony was perfect! Thank you for driving from Miami to Key West to make our day very special! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Notary On Time, LLC 15

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

thank you for your kind words, congratulations

Bethany · Married on 03/13/2018

We were so surprised that Nancy drove from Miami to Key West the day of our ceremony, that is not a easy drive ! Thank you Nancy for staying in touch with us and making our ceremony exactly what we were looking for.
    We received our marriage license in the mail within 10 days of our wedding, that was really helpful!
    We received a ton of photos by email, than soon after our wedding CD came in the mail. Really fast service!

KAWANA · Married on 11/25/2017

Just back from my 8 day honeymoon cruise and I have to say AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS delivered! Our wedding day was beyond perfection. My husband and I are very pleased with how everything was handled on our very special day. Being that this wedding had to be coordinated thousands of miles apart with my now husband who resides in Spain and I who lives in NC...it was the easiest part of our wedding planning. Nancy and the man that performed our ceremony were both EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL and made us feel that our special day was important. The ceremony from start to finish was beyond our expectations. The pictures taken during our ceremony are amazing! It literally felt like we were on a photo shoot! Can't wait to receive them to share with our friends and family. Thank you so much AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS for delivering one of the most memorable moments my husband and I will remember forever!!!!

Notary On Time, LLC 16

Sisi · Married on 11/17/2017

The beach ceremony was all that I could dream of. The set up was just like the pictures and the photographer and Nancy were awesome !!!!! We had a blast !!!!
    Thank you Affordable Beach Wedding for making our day so special !!!!!! I strongly recommend them!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect from start to finish! Couldn't be happier with Affordable Beach Weddings, Inc.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations!

L · Married on 11/11/2017

We are very pleased with Affordable beach weddings services, everyone was very professional and easy to work with, and our wedding turned out beautifully.

Les · Married on 11/01/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Armando. I love how intimate our ceremony was and how comfortable he made us feel. He was very flexible with our last minute decision and not to mention how patient he was as well! Great human being and pastor! I was ecstatic!

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2017

Good services but did not use them for final product

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved our notary Armando! He was amazing and would recommend him to anyone looking for a notary.

dana · Married on 10/14/2017

I got married on December 28th by Susie and our photographer was Trish. Both ladies were super friendly and energetic as well as patient! I have no complaints! I would recommend them to anyone!

Mimi · Married on 09/17/2017

Armando is one of a kind for so many reasons. Imagine having your beautiful dream wedding planned since forever and a hurricane comes and is the cause of it getting cancelled.. I was that bride, sad and devasted. Thank God for Armando who regardless came through to at least give us a chance to get married at Sunset on our original wedding date which was also our 4 year Anniversary. My dream wedding has been postponed nonetheless, but thank you for giving us our special day we so wanted. You were funny, kind and spiritual. Everything I wanted and needed to hear on my day. I'll see you again at that dream wedding and we can surely celebrate again.
    Mimi & Kenny
    #Sept172017 #Mimi&Kennygethitched #TheAlvarados

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2017

My wedding was perfect. The set up was beautiful. The team was very attentive and answered any questions that I had in a timely manner. My officiant Armando was great. If i had to do it all over again i would definetly work with them again.

CB · Married on 06/09/2017

Where to start! When my life partner and I decided to elope and have a beach wedding in Florida, we came across a number of possible wedding vendors. Being the very thorough and organized person that I am, I wrote several inquiry emails and left many messages for most of those vendors. I decided to go with Affordable Beach Weddings when I was sittting in my office one night around 9 PM and Armando responded to inquiry email. We texted message for a short while, then he called me that night. I was sold! As a very busy person, who works off hours, I found Armando to be very responsive. Whether it was very early in the morning, late at night or the middle of the day on a Saturday, I felt like my wife and I were his priority. That was VERY important to us. Further, when we said we wanted a religious ceremony and found out Armando is an ordained minister, that was icing on the cake. All of this to say, we were very well taken care of. We had the wedding of our dreams and Armando and his team made that happen! Armando became part of our family and we will forever be grateful for the extraordinary experience of our wedding day!

Patrick · Married on 05/22/2017

We had such a beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to all who were involved...our photographer Katie made every detail spectacular and even tho we were nervous..she made it all go smooth and wonderful! I highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

This was more than a great experience it was personal.Im so happy with the staff and my decision to all them to be apart of my wedding day.

brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

I loved my wedding and everything that was done to prepare for it was beautiful. This company went above and beyond.
    great price and quality service.

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2017

Amazing people to work with! Definitely would recommend them to anyone interested in getting married! They are responsive and do their best to make sure your day turns out Great!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you and Congratulations!!

Sara · Married on 03/04/2017

This is the best service ever! Completely stress free! All we did was let them know what we wanted, and they did everything! I can not thank you enough!!!!

tony · Married on 03/03/2017

VERY ACCOMIDATING AND FLEXABLE WITH ALL OF MY REQUEST AND CHANGES. OUR OFFICIANT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPED US TO RELAX AND FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY.. ARMONDO RODRIGUEZ, HAD A WELCOMING SMILE AND ADDED SPIRITUALITY TO OUR SERVICE THAT WAS NOT REQUESTED BUT GREATLY APPRICIATED AND NEEDED.... THE LOCATION PICKED OUT BY ARMONDA ON THE BEACH WAS PERFECT.. THANK YOU SO MUCH
    TONY AND TRICIA WAGNER 3-3-17 NAPLES Fl., LOWDERMILK PARK

• F

Faye · Married on 02/26/2017

Affordable Beach Weddings did an outstanding job. The set up for the ceremony was elegant and beautiful, The officiant was warm yet professional. Nancy was extremely helpful and flexible. The fact that the package is so complete makes everything very convenient and less stressful. Thank-you !

Sent on 03/05/2017

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure

Cindy · Married on 02/12/2017

Definitely would recommend Nancy to any new couple trying to decide if they want to have a beach wedding. Nancy responded instantly and had excellent communication throughout the planning. Katie, the photographer was totally awesome, as well as Armando Rodriguez, officiating our ceremony. We had the best day of our lives with no stress, just fun, love and happiness. It doesn't get any better than this. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017