Notary On Time, LLC Reviews

Notary On Time, LLC 6
Notary On Time, LLC 7
  • Megan

Megan Trainor 路 Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing. Thoughtful. Fantastic Business.

I can not say enough how amazing our experience was. Armando went above and beyond for us. Planning a wedding from a different state is hard but with him and his teams help you would never know it! They made every detail amazing and made my new husband and I have the most amazing ceremony! Thank you to Armando and Nancy and your team! You run an amazing business and we are forever thankful for helping us make such a special day... even more special!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sammie

Sammie 路 Getting married on 03/13/2020

Photos by Susie馃槂

Susie was absolutely wonderful! She was perfect! It was our first time coming to Florida as a couple, we were kind of nervous about meeting with a professional photographer! And it was a wonderful experience! She kept it fun! She was joking around with us, she was very knowledgeable about what she was doing and was able to take past experiences with previous clients to make our experience the best ever! It was kind of costly, but the money we spent on Susie, was 100% worth it!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah Christine Magill 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely Amazing! I highly recommend Notary On Time, Inc. From start to finish both my husband and I were so pleased with the quality of customer service and professionalism. We give them 100% overall.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Jlynn

Jlynn Hissa 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Yesi! You are the best!

I can't tell you in words how great this company and their staff is. If your dream is to have a beach wedding, this is the place to go. They made my day beautiful.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Carmen Spencer 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect day for a amazing couple

Mrs.Mr.Easter
    Would like to thank the staff for everything making our special day a memorable day for us.
    Thanks Nancy & Armando

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 8

• Kathleen

Kathleen Standard 路 Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing and memorable

My husband and I celebrated 20 years by renewing our vows. Found this site online and called them they set everything up promised an amazing job and delivered over the top service. The whole location south point beach was gorgeous the pictures were professional the ceremony was amazing. We did the sand ceremony, trust me ask for it it was a very beautiful memory. My kids enjoyed everything and the photos caught them in their elements and also caught their personalities. I would definitely recommend them to my friends as a wonderful and amazing service. Thanks for making the best memories with my kids.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 21
    Notary On Time, LLC 22

Genevieve 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!

I am so happy with my experience and my wedding! It was beyond perfect Nancy was so sweet she made us feel so special! Our photographer Elieth was amazing and went above and beyond! These woman truly cared and loved their jobs! It made it so special for us! Thank you soooo much for making our day so special!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 23
    Notary On Time, LLC 24

• Priscilla

Priscilla (Nuckels) Harbin 路 Married on 04/06/2019

We were very pleased with how our wedding turned out!!! It was last minute and they were able to get us in... Heather did really great

We was very pleased and loved how everything turned out! We definitely recommend them to all our friends and family. Heather was great and so was our photographer.. She definitely knew what she was doing.. It was last minute and they were able to get us in to have the wedding of my dreams... I was really nervous but once i got to the beach everything was great... We loved everything about how our special day turned out!!! Thanks again from Dana Harbin jr and Priscilla(Nuckels) Harbin...

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 25
    Notary On Time, LLC 26
    Notary On Time, LLC 27
    Notary On Time, LLC 28

Steven Acosta 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Fun, beautiful, and perfect!

Being out of state, I was a little worried. I did not want to be a bridezilla!!! Rest assured I was taken care of greatly by Dawn the officiant and Evangeline the photographer, and the rest of the staff!! Everything turned out perfect! I definitely recommend anyone!! I had the most beautiful wedding ever!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 33
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Dawes 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Beach Wedding

Everything could not have been more perfect. Ann our officiant and Eugenia our photographer we're so awesome. They both were very professional and left us with amazing memories of our wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 34
    Notary On Time, LLC 35
    Notary On Time, LLC 36

Tabitha Fitch 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful team

Planning our wedding from OH made me a little nervous. Our wedding team was wonderful. Dawn made the planning from afar a breeze. Everything went so smoothly! I was very impressed!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words,
    you have a beautiful family and congratulations on your marriage
    Many blessings ,

Laura Diaz-Johnson 路 Married on 03/23/2019

We had a wonderful wedding and amazing is the only word we can use!

We had the wedding of our dreams!!! No issues or problems....everything ran smoothly and perfectly. Thank you Nancy and Armando for an amazing experience. The mini reception was a hit with the family!! See you in 10 years to renew our vows!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

OMG you are so cute!! We love you guys so much!
    Congratulations!!! To many more!!!
    The reception was a hit - Thank you for the opportunity.
    From ABW team

Dayanis 路 Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful and affordable

It was just as expected. They had great variety of options making it easy to be as simple or extravagant as you like. I went with simple and romantic. They worked with me on having just the right set up, bouquet and location. Armando always answered my calls and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Terrier Brown 路 Married on 03/04/2019

Malmstrom wedding! 馃拲 The best!

Nancy and Armondo and the staff was fabulous, I as any Bride to be had the jitters on the wedding day, But they all was right there keeping me me calm, I chose the Mini reception and I was so glad I did the guest got to have talk have something to eat and some great champagne while my Husband and I was busy with pictures,our day was prefect all the way down to the wonderful cake! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 42
    Notary On Time, LLC 43
    Notary On Time, LLC 44

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

we enjoyed your wedding very much
    and we are so happy that you found your soulmate!
  • Kari

Kari 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent!

Nancy and Armando are a power team! Nancy always responded to my emails within 24 hours. She was always willing to answer all of my questions. Armando is so laid-back and did a great job adding a little humor to our ceremony. Planning a destination wedding was a little stressful, but we were in the perfect hands! We couldn't have asked for anything more on our big day! Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Notary On Time, LLC 45
    Notary On Time, LLC 46

AILI 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Los mejores!!

Nancy y todo su equipo son muy responsables con la organizacion. Todas las coordinaciones fueron hechas por telefono y no hubo ningun fallo ni problema. Especial agradecimeinto a Rosy (la notaria) e Ilse (fotograga) que fueron muy profesionales e hicieron nuestra boda un momento muy especial. Recomendado!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Notary On Time, LLC 47
    Notary On Time, LLC 48
    Notary On Time, LLC 49
    Notary On Time, LLC 50

Darlene 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Katie,our Officiant, was so kind and friendly, she did an awesome job!! Our pictures turned out phenomenal! Our wedding was beautiful! Totally satisfied all around!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Notary On Time, LLC 51

Amy 路 Married on 04/03/2018

We live in Ohio and was having our wedding in Florida, everything went smoothly and I was very pleased with the service we received!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Beth 路 Married on 03/13/2018

Nancy and Trish , were so fun to work with. We had a no stress wedding! Nancy, is very kind and Trish, had great photography ideas. Our ceremony was perfect! Thank you for driving from Miami to Key West to make our day very special! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Notary On Time, LLC 52

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

thank you for your kind words, congratulations

Bethany 路 Married on 03/13/2018

We were so surprised that Nancy drove from Miami to Key West the day of our ceremony, that is not a easy drive ! Thank you Nancy for staying in touch with us and making our ceremony exactly what we were looking for.
    We received our marriage license in the mail within 10 days of our wedding, that was really helpful!
    We received a ton of photos by email, than soon after our wedding CD came in the mail. Really fast service!

Sent on 04/02/2018

KAWANA 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Just back from my 8 day honeymoon cruise and I have to say AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS delivered! Our wedding day was beyond perfection. My husband and I are very pleased with how everything was handled on our very special day. Being that this wedding had to be coordinated thousands of miles apart with my now husband who resides in Spain and I who lives in NC...it was the easiest part of our wedding planning. Nancy and the man that performed our ceremony were both EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL and made us feel that our special day was important. The ceremony from start to finish was beyond our expectations. The pictures taken during our ceremony are amazing! It literally felt like we were on a photo shoot! Can't wait to receive them to share with our friends and family. Thank you so much AFFORDABLE BEACH WEDDINGS for delivering one of the most memorable moments my husband and I will remember forever!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Notary On Time, LLC 53

Sisi 路 Married on 11/17/2017

The beach ceremony was all that I could dream of. The set up was just like the pictures and the photographer and Nancy were awesome !!!!! We had a blast !!!!
    Thank you Affordable Beach Wedding for making our day so special !!!!!! I strongly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect from start to finish! Couldn't be happier with Affordable Beach Weddings, Inc.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Notary On Time, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations!

L 路 Married on 11/11/2017

We are very pleased with Affordable beach weddings services, everyone was very professional and easy to work with, and our wedding turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Les 路 Married on 11/01/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Armando. I love how intimate our ceremony was and how comfortable he made us feel. He was very flexible with our last minute decision and not to mention how patient he was as well! Great human being and pastor! I was ecstatic!

Sent on 11/09/2017