Nostrano Vineyards Reviews

Nostrano Vineyards 7
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Magical!

From the very beginning I knew Nostrano was going to be the venue I got married at. I had been stalking their IG for months and when I finally made the appointment to do a venue tour I was beyond excited. That day I had made a few other appointments with venues in the area but once I got to see this magical place in person I knew right away no other venue would be good enough. One of my wedding guests described our wedding as "an enchanted fairy wedding", that is exactly how I felt the day of. Kayleigh, the owner, was absolutely phenominal to work with. From the very first day I met her I knew we had made the right choice. She's super responsive, offers so many helpful suggestions and all around a great person to work with. Her husband is exactly the same! Such a kind couple and we are so thankful we chose to have our special day in such a truly magical place. Their wines are amazing and I cannot wait to go back and visit!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Nostrano Vineyards 8
  • Erica

Erica Rome · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Barn Vineyard Wedding

Nostrano Vineyards was an incredible place to have our wedding this July! Kayleigh, Nick and the entire Nostrano staff were kind, helpful and communicative over the year leading up to the wedding and they were patient with all of our questions. The venue itself is STUNNING and excellent value for the region. The barn feels modern and beautiful with sweeping views of the groups and having the ceremony under the willow tree really felt magical. Ending the night with a bonfire felt just the vibe we were looking for! My husband and I can't wait to return to this venue and hang out a the tasting room in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect venue for a wedding

Nostrano vineyards is the perfect venue for a wedding. It’s absolutely stunning. The grounds are so well kept and the wine is great! We loved the addition of the farmhouse, it allowed us a perfect place to get ready and set up. Kayleigh is wonderful, so sweet and easy to communicate with. She always responds right away with helpful advice. Everything was perfect! Can’t wait to go back to the tasting room :)

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Zoë

Zoë · Married on 05/11/2019

Nostrano is magic

It is hard to describe in words how much more special our wedding was thanks to Nostrano Vineyards. After we got engaged, my husband and I scouted dozens of venues in the Hudson Valley, and none held a candle to the beauty, value, and professionalism of Nostrano. In the 13+ months between our initial visit and our wedding, Kayleigh was receptive, helpful, welcoming, friendly and super-responsive to all of our little questions and concerns. She even talked sense into me when I called her in a panic about what the the weather would look like on the day of the wedding (of course, as she predicted, it ended up being perfect). On the wedding day she and Nick coordinated seamlessly with our vendors and guests. My husband and I stayed at the farmhouse on the property, which was comfy and spacious with gorgeous views - an ideal "home base" to get ready before the reception. I cannot say enough good things about Nostrano.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Nostrano Vineyards 14
    Nostrano Vineyards 15

Keira · Married on 10/20/2018

Hidden Gem of Hudson Valley

Nostrano is the hidden gem of Hudson Valley! Kayleigh and Nick are the sweetest couple and take EXTREMELY great care of the property. The property is set back into the mountains and made for beautiful scenery for our October 20th wedding. We got married under the most quaint willow tree along a creek, utilized their pole barn for our cocktail hour, ending the evening within a rented century tent.

Kayleigh was amazingly helpful in the vendor finding process! We lived about an hour away from the venue and used almost every recommendation she made to us. Not only is the property beautiful, but we were the only wedding that weekend. We could set up and breakdown without stressing about another wedding coming through. It was my day. Kayleigh and Nick made sure of that.

If you're looking for a unique/beautiful venue that extra personal touch from a venue that can focus on you... this is the place to be.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

A magical place

We truly could not have been more in love with our wedding day at Nostrano. It's a place that we adored immediately upon seeing it a little over a year before our wedding in September. They do such a wonderful job with the grounds and the barn to make it look and feel like such a welcoming nature-filled venue. Kayleigh was so incredibly helpful both on our wedding day and rehearsal dinner, too. She made sure we felt comfortable, which we were very grateful for. We cannot recommend Nostrano enough - between the people, the willow tree, the barn, the bridals, the ample space for guests. Nostrano is a magical place that we cannot wait to come back to.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our dream wedding at Nostrano Vineyards! Shortly after getting engaged we toured vineyards in the Hudson Valley looking for a wedding venue. As soon as we visited Nostrano's I knew our search was over. There are a combination of things about Nostrano that make it special and unique. Not only is it a vineyard (my only established wedding site prerequisite), but they have an enormous, exquisite willow tree that makes a stunning backdrop to your ceremony, orchards full of gorgeous red apples much to the delight of our wedding photographer, a super cute barn pre-strung with romantic lights to have your reception in, and a bonfire site to host your after-party. Added bonuses are on-site bathrooms (this is pretty rare at vineyards) and adorable his and hers bungalows to hide away in before the ceremony. The natural beauty of Nostrano's is really breathtaking.

It was also a great experience working with Kayleigh (the owner). We toured the site with her and got great vibes right away. Every question we had leading up to the wedding was answered promptly and informatively. She was onsite on the day of to welcome and coordinate the vendors. Kayleigh and her family were entirely accommodating of day-of set up requests and they even took care of a lot of the clean up. We really appreciated the extra effort they put in to make sure our day was perfect and you could tell they really care about their clients. We felt very lucky that they decided to share their beautiful property with wedding couples!

If you are looking for a beautiful, romantic, rustic wedding site that will make your wedding completely unique, Nostrano's is it! I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Nostrano Vineyards 22
    Nostrano Vineyards 23
  • I

Irina · Married on 08/18/2018

What an incredible experience, planning our wedding at Nostrano Vineyards. First of all, the place is stunning; once we saw the barn and the willow tree (which has a little babbling brook behind it!), we were sold. Kayleigh, the Events Director and overall amazing human, became our go-to and contact throughout the planning process. She answered emails promptly and responded to all my anxious questions. Every time we came to visit, she was warm and welcoming, offering us wine to taste.
    When we needed a place to stay within walking distance for the only two kosher people in my family to be able to make it to my Saturday wedding, Kayleigh reached out to a nearby bed and breakfast and worked out a discount. When my mother passed away unexpectedly in the middle of the planning process, Kayleigh was so supportive and constantly asked after my dad. When we were a couple of weeks away from the wedding and still had no decor for the rehearsal dinner, Kayleigh offered empty wine bottles as centerpieces and table runners and provided suggestions. When rain made it difficult to set up some framed photos the day before, she offered to set them up the way we wanted so we didn't have to worry. Kayleigh went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we dreamed it would be.

The venue itself ... Seeing it on the off-season does not do it justice. It is truly fairy-tale. During the summer months, the greenery is lush and they plant tons of flowers to line the walkway to the barn and in front of the bridal/groom suites. Which are air-conditioned, by the way. The venue comes with beautiful farm tables that I believe were made by Kayleigh's husband, Nic. The willow tree has magical string lights and a chandelier within it. There are bathrooms for the guests. You can also rent the tasting room to get ready in, if you choose, or for the rehearsal dinner as we did. You can add on a bonfire (highly recommended). We are so grateful for Nostrano.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I can not say enough positive things about Nostrano Vineyards and the team that works there! Kayleigh is AMAZING and made sure our wedding was the dream we had imagined. They helped with every little detail and were super response to my needs and requests. They helped manage the other vendors and were beyond helpful on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. We rented out the wine tasting room to get ready, which was beyond amazing. All the space we had allowed people to get ready and hangout with comfort, and Kayleigh and Kourtney helped with all the details, which calmed my nerves. They even helped us get to the ceremony! We had some rain, and they were so good about helping us still achieve our dream inside the beautiful barn. Highly recommend having the after party bon fire too! They help set everything up and everyone loved the continuation of the party. When we returned the next day to pick up things, everything was cleaned up and organized, leaving us little to worry about. We received so many compliments about the Vineyard and the wedding! Honestly, Nostrano Vineyards is almost a little secret in the Hudson Valley. I can't wait to visit each year as it was truly a magical wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Nostrano Vineyards 24

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

A magical place for a wedding! We can't say enough good things about our experience having our wedding at Nostrano Vineyards. Our guests have not stopped talking about how gorgeous the setting was-- the stunning willow tree, the red barn, the beautifully-kept gardens and pots of flowers. The memory is wonderful, and the pictures are amazing! Not only is the setting beyond beautiful, Kayleigh and Nic did everything to make our day perfect. They worked with us, our band, our cake delivery, and our caterers to make sure the day went off without a hitch. The night before the wedding, there was a torrential downpour that ran through the barn where our tables were already set up. Kayleigh and Nic got up before dawn to clean it and dry it out-- by wedding time it looked great and I didn't know any of this happened until the day after the wedding. Fortunately we had sunshine for the wedding, but then grass was still wet, so Kayleigh and her sister carried my train across the lawn for me so it would be perfect for my walk down the aisle. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were stress-free and happy and our guests had a fabulous time! We highly recommend Nostrano for your dream vineyard wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kate · Married on 07/21/2018

Out of all the decisions we made in planning our wedding, we are the most grateful and thrilled that we chose Nostrano Vineyards as our ceremony and reception venue (and day-after brunch! We just couldn't get enough!)! The vineyard is breathtaking--rain or shine--and Kayleigh and family have given so much love, time, and effort to turn it into the most unique and gorgeous place for weddings. Our guests were blown away! On-site bathrooms and cute Bride/Groom bungalows really make such a difference, and set Nostrano apart from other outdoor venues in the area.

As for the wonderfulness of the family running this gorgeous place, we can't say enough!! Our hearts are just bursting with gratitude to Kayleigh and every member of the family for bending over backwards to make our day perfect and magical. From the bonfire to the blackberries for our speciality cocktail, Nostrano went above and beyond. We bought all the wine for our reception from Nostrano, and our guests were raving!! (The rose is so. Delicious.). We can't recommend NV highly enough, and we will certainly be back to visit the Tasting Room! Thank you Nostrano Vineyards!! <3

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Nostrano Vineyards 29
    Nostrano Vineyards 30
    Nostrano Vineyards 31

Mireille · Married on 07/14/2018

We could not have dreamed up a better wedding. Nostrano Vineyards is has perfect fairytale backdrop. The scenery was magical complete with double rainbows over the barn right after the ceremony! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the vineyard was. To boot Kayleigh and Nick went above and beyond to make our day special. From the very beginning and throughout the process, including day of, Kayleigh was super responsive, creative and generous - she was like having a second wedding coordinator. Nick strung the lights, moved the furniture and made everything picture perfect just the way we wanted it. You get so much with this venue - it is like a treasure trove from the different backdrops (willow tree, vineyards, barn, rock garden) to the bride and groom suites, bathrooms, and the storage room chuck full of adorable decorations. We looked all over upstate New York and I couldn't be happier that we went with Nostrano. If you're looking for an outdoor wedding Nostrano checks each and every box possible and then some - it really is a no brainer. Book it and know that you will truly have the best day ever for your wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

Nostrano Vineyards was one of biggest part of my fairytale wedding. As soon as I saw it I knew nothing else would compare to here, for the feeling I was going for. Everyone was blown away at how beautiful every part of the vineyard was. There were so many unique places to take photos, as well as room for people to mingle where they felt comfort! I can’t begin to explain how thankful I was for Kayleigh & her family to allow me to host such an important day there. She made it so easy as well, with super fast communication and also so open to my ideas had as far as decor and set up! They also have an amazing wine tasting room that over looks their property that’s breath taking! I will definatley be back there for that!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

We were married at Nostrano Vineyards in June of 2018 and it was the most perfect setting for our most special day. The grounds and barn are absolutely stunning and our guests raved about how beautiful and special the location was. Everything from the early stages of planning to the day of execution went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue for any future brides!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kallie · Married on 05/19/2018

Kayleigh was absolutely amazing through the whole process of planning my wedding up to the day of! She was always there when I needed her and she was super flexible and so helpful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn’t change my magical day for anything. I am so grateful I chose Nostranos and got to meet Kayleigh and her husband! Highly recommend !!! ??????

Sent on 06/21/2018

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

We knew the minute we arrived at Nostrano Vineyards that this was the ideal location for our wedding. The venue has a lot to offer for those looking to embrace the outdoors, but also to customize their own vision for their big day.

Kayleigh and Nic were there every step of the way to answer and questions we had both big and small. The property is breathtaking and the willow tree is a showstopper. The venue accommodates 150 guests in the barn but still allows for that intimate feel.

We were extremely fortunate to have perfect weather for our day, including peak foliage. Our guests were blown away with the property and how amazing our wedding came together.

If you are looking for a venue that you can really shape to your own look and feel this is definitely the right place.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Nostrano Vineyards 32

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

Kayleigh and Nic are wonderful. They did an amazing job at putting this location to great use. We were able to customize our wedding and make it our day. The willow tree and back drop of green won me over. I would highly recommend Nostrano to any one looking to have a special day. They also have great amenities that most barn wedding venues do not provide.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Nostrano Vineyards 33

Elissa · Married on 09/16/2017

The moment we drove up to Nostrano we knew it was where we wanted to get married. We were looking for either a vineyard or a barn venue and Nostrano gives you both! We had looked around at other Vineyards and wineries in the area and none of them compared to the beauty of the venue or the kindness of the people who run it! Kayleigh, Nic, and the entire team at Nostrano are the absolute nicest and warm hearted people and they truly made us feel like family. Kayleigh was incredibly helpful at assisting us to find vendors for everything from our caterer to my hair and makeup artists. Not once did I feel like just another bride on a long list of brides for the season, they really made the whole planning experience personal and were always quick to respond to any questions we had. Our wedding day was more perfect than we could have ever imagined and the Nostrano team is a huge reason why! My girls and I got ready in the tasting room and Kayleigh and her wonderful sister Kourtney served us mimosas all morning and helped serve the food we had catered in. Nic, Kayleigh, and Kourtney helped us all day long to make sure everything ran smoothly. They literally are willing to do just about anything for their couples and are so easy going, it was such a pleasure to work with them. I could go on and on because they are truly that wonderful! Our guests were absolutely blown away by the beauty of the vineyard, we received compliments all night long on what a gorgeous venue and wedding it was! We truly had the wedding of our dreams at Nostrano and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful vineyard wedding in the Hudson Valley, run by the nicest people!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Nostrano Vineyards 34

Meg · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I fell in love with Nostrano as soon as we visited and knew it was the perfect venue for us! Kayleigh, Nick and their entire team helped to make our wedding day a dream come true. They were kind, accommodating and extremely professional and worked closely with our planner to ensure that all of our needs were met. Our guests were blown away by the magnificent Nostrano property and atmosphere. Highly recommend this breathtaking venue--we had a memorable night and couldn't have been happier with our choice!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Kayleigh and Nick are the best! The location was beautiful and everyone couldn't stop complimenting the scenery! The backdrop of all of our photos is incredible! They were responsive to emails and everything ran smoothly the day of.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved Nostrano Vineyard from the first moment I was told to check it out as a venue. I looked them up online and instantly feel in love with the willow tree where the ceremony site is. I knew then that is where I wanted to have my wedding! The whole entire place is a dream, from the rustic amazing barn to the gorgeous grounds with the lake and amazing greenery. I loved the bride and groom rooms to have a little break from all the chaos in. The barn is absolutely perfect, the lights strung on the ceiling, the bar area, the gorgeous farmhouse tables, I just loved the whole experience. Kayleigh is wonderful to work with and very attentive to everything! She makes sure everything runs smooth from the caterer to the handling of all rentals. I will be highly recommending this venue to everyone I know! It was a wonderful night, everyone keeps telling me how much of an amazing time they had. There was just so much space for everyone and so much seating everywhere! I loved the little tables set up outside along with all the umbrellas in the spools for coverage. It was the perfect intimate space for the entire evening. Thank you so much for everything! I absolutely was in love with the Nostrano.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kayleigh and Nic provided the best service providing a beautiful venue for our custom wedding.
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the tasting room and our wedding at the barn- best choice choosing here! The pole barn and the willow tree are beautiful and speak for themselves with outdoor romance, and were the absolutely perfect foundation/ canvas for our custom wedding. We had about 120 guests attend and all our vendors, much like Kayleigh, were true professionals that really worked with us to make our vision happen fully and smoothly. The owners of Nostrano Vineyards (Kayleigh and Nic) communicated with us (prompt, concise responses) for about 1.5 years helping us plan from a distance and assisting/ reassuring us with the planning process/ acquiring vendors. We live in North Carolina, but honestly if we lived closer, we would love to visit frequently - the winery provides genuine, modern and wholesome atmosphere, the wine (notably the chardonnay, riesling, and cabernet franc) is great, and the owners are some of the best, kind-hearted people you will ever have the pleasure of working with!
    Happily, Christie and Pat
    (Photo credit: Nicole Nero Studio)

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Nostrano Vineyards 42
    Nostrano Vineyards 43
    Nostrano Vineyards 44

Kourtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Nostrano Vineyards is seriously the most beautiful setting for a wedding! The barn, the amazing willow tree & the grounds are gorgeous. And just when you think it can't get any better, you meet the owners - Kayleigh & Nic - they were so helpful and accommodating with every inquiry we made and recommendation we needed right up to the day of the wedding! They were even on site to coordinate vendor deliveries and arrivals! And I can't forget all of the inclusions that come with renting Nostrano - beautiful handmade Farm Tables by Nic himself, bistro & wagon wheel lighting, vintage hutch and cake tables, a separate bridal suite & grooms room - the list goes on! I would HIGHLY recommend Nostrano Vineyards!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for a unique, rustic wedding venue, Nostrano Vineyards needs to be on your list. We held our September 2016 wedding reception in The Barn and could not have asked for a more amazing venue. Nic and Kayleigh were wonderful to work with - friendly, professional and organized all while making us feel like we were part of the family. Using a venue where you have to bring everything in can be daunting, but they were there to answer any questions we had along the way and give recommended vendors when needed.

The property itself is gorgeous! The lawn in front of The Barn was perfect for pictures and our cocktail reception. The Barn was perfectly rustic and cozy while still being an updated facility (something you don’t always find with barns). And they have actual bathrooms on site - a major win for this bride. We got nothing but compliments from our guests on the property and would highly recommend it to anyone in the Hudson Valley looking for a wedding venue.

Sarah and Dan

Sent on 11/13/2016

Nostrano was the first place we visited in seeking a venue. After we saw the incomparable landscape, we did not need to look any further. Rolling hills, pink sunsets, apples and grapes, and a lovely barn (where we had our reception) all made Nostrano a perfect fit for us. We had cocktail hour underneath the huge Weeping Willow tree, took pictures in front of the pond and while seated on the bridge over the small stream, and partied all night in the barn. There are bathrooms on site, with water. (Big point for all you brides seeking a barn wedding! Bathrooms are expensive!) They had more than enough room for the chef's tent, and also electricity for our DJ in both the yard and in the barn. We seated 130 guests comfortably, and didn't need a dance floor because the floor inside the barn is perfect. Kayleigh was extremely responsive and easy to work with. Her husband Nick is very accommodating and helpful. We arrived the day before the wedding to drop off décor items, and Nick was there putting extra lighting in the Tree and making sure everything looked great. This is a very, very special place. We had the beautiful, unique, relaxed, elegant reception we were hoping for. And-- we got to use their delicious wine for the reception! That was a special touch that we will always remember.

Sent on 06/14/2016