Nosegay Flower Shop Reviews

Nosegay Flower Shop 1
Nosegay Flower Shop 2
Nosegay Flower Shop 3

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

I searched high and low for a florist that was reasonably priced and could provide what I was looking for. After seeing the price quotes from a couple of florists, I seriously considered doing all the flowers myself. But at the recommendation of two separate friends who had used Nosegay for their weddings, I gave them a call. From the beginning they were helpful, responsive, and very flexible. And they were also able to work within my budget, which was such a relief (even thinking about doing the flowers myself was stressing me out!). When I finally saw my flowers, I was thrilled! The bouquets were exquisite, and the centerpieces worked wonderfully! I received many compliments on them, and I am very happy I went with Nosegay.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Vicky at Nosegay Flower Shop is very friendly and her love of what she does comes through when you talk to her. She was able to use most of the flowers I had asked for and created them into beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets/boutineers for the wedding. Everything was elegant and lovely and the delivery service was exactly on time.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jeanette · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved working with Jennifer at Nosegay. I'm not a flower person, but she was able to accurately capture my tastes in terms of size and colors. We received a ton of compliments on how well the flower bouquets for the bridal party complimented the dresses and how the flowers added a pop of color to our reception and photos. I would happily use Nosegay Flower Shop again.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Trying to stick to a budget, Nosegay was wonderful with helping pick out selections that were lovely and budget friendly (especially when I had no idea what I actually wanted on our first meeting). Though I was a little worried about not having a contract with them (Nosegay just accepts an email for written confirmation that you will use them rather than a full contract, which proved a little worrying since there was some miscommunication early on) everyone was great day of. The flowers showed up on time, fresh and exactly what I wanted (though I admit I wasn't too hard to please other than wanting them to be in the wedding colors).

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kate · Married on 10/01/2011

Nosegay - and Vicky in particular - were great to work with. We had a number of last minute changes and they just rolled with it, which is what a bride needs two weeks out from her wedding. Our flowers were very simple and elegant, but lovely, and the bouquets were gorgeous. They also did a fantastic job of matching the ribbons and flowers to our unique sangria color, which just brought the flowers together.

Sent on 10/04/2011

1.5
      1.0

I wish this app has zero stars because the would get it, that staff was great except for misspelling the persons name and not sending me any confirmation I spent a lot but what did it for me was the nasty attitude of the supposed owner who talks to people like you owe him something, hung the phone up the first time on me and said I did it, indirectly told me I was lying and had the most bitter attitude for being a business owner... First and last will never do business here again sorry I ever did...very unprofessional owner

Sent on 01/14/2015

Nosegay Flower Shop's reply:

So sorry you weren't happy with your experience. We no longer employ the person you are referring to and continue to give even better service now than we have in the past!

Jas · Married on 02/01/2017

0.4
      0.5

Terrible service and not worth a dime.
    I ordered flowers in the morning and when I followed up on the order, I was told they were on their way to be delivered. Of course, that was total lie, The flowers were delivered after multiple phone calls after 5 pm that day. Don't waste your time and money with them.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nosegay Flower Shop's reply:

I'm sorry you feel that service was subpar. I'm happy to look into this for you but I assume that you used our services for a regular flower order and not for your wedding otherwise you would've mentioned that in your email and most don't order flowers on their wedding day. Please do reach out at Courtney@nosegayflowers.com and I am happy to look into this for you.