Nosegay Flower Shop Reviews

31 | Washington, DC

31 Reviews for Nosegay Flower Shop

31 Nosegay Flower Shop Reviews

Kasia · Married on 05/06/2017

Loved the flowers! They were so accommodating, and really listened to what I wanted. When I saw the finished product on my wedding day I was thrilled!

• BartlettToBe

Angela · Married on 10/17/2015

I completely forgot to ordered boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding. I walked into Nosegay at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday morning (2 days before wedding), and came back at 1:00 p.m. to pick up my beautiful flowers. The staff was very helpful and quick. The girl at the counter even helped my choose what type of flower would last longest since I lived so far outside the delivery zone and would have to refrigerate them until the wedding.

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Nosegay was recommended to me by a close friend when I was searching for a florist for my wedding. Alisa was so pleasant to work with. I sent her pictures of arrangements that I liked, she made some suggestions, and she MADE IT HAPPEN! I even had tiny photos of my grandparents that passed away that I wanted to somehow attach to the bouquets and she suggested hanging them, kind of like charms, from the bottom of the bouquet. It looked beautiful and was so meaningful to ‘have them with me’ as I walked up the aisle.

THE FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS TURNED OUT EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!!

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely exceptional. Cynthia was a treat to work with, so knowledgable, and really understood our vision for the day. I walked in with a vague idea of what would work for us, and she created the most gorgeous talked-about flowers anyone has ever seen.

They're organized, followed up with us a few days before the wedding to confirm drop off times and locations. If you're looking for professional, capable, and kind vendors for your big day, call Nosegay

-Happy bride

• F

Francinia · Married on 07/26/2014

I absolutely loved all my flowers. I had a good experience working with the florist, however paying on my invoice was quite challenging. They changed the way you could pay your invoice and I feel it was not customer friendly at all.
    Aside from that, I would highly recommend them. My flowers arrived the day of my wedding when they said they would and they were PERFECT!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2014

The flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding were absolutely wonderful! I met with Vicky early on in the planning stage and I felt that she really got a feel for my personality and the atmosphere we were going for with our wedding. The church arrangements were especially lovely, which I know was a little tricky because it required some coordinatation with the church to find out what the inside of our church looked like and what types of columns were available for use in the church. Vicky was also very flexible, as we requested additional decorations outside the church just a few weeks before the wedding. I also am extra-pleased because my father arranges flowers as a hobby and he really wanted beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding -- the fact that he thought they were perfect meant a lot to me! I highly recommend Nosegay Florists.

Priscilla · Married on 03/22/2014

We chose Nosegay after reviewing the DC florist options. Cynthia consulted on colors, flowers, design and logistics. Her passion for what she does is apparent and she was responsive and flexible with regard to changes which cropped up. We loved everything she supplied but were especially pleased by the arrangements for the pedestals - such a variety of flowers and flowering spring branches which came together in the most striking and elegant way. We also appreciated the time she gave to changing the bridesmaids' bouquets into table arrangements after the ceremony.

Theresa · Married on 01/04/2014

I am not a flower person, but my mother-in-law insisted. Well, I'm glad she did and that I went to Nosegay, because the bouquets really brought the pictures together and added an air of elegance to the wedding. Cynthia made me feel comfortable expressing my opinions and was very patient in working with me to ensure everything was perfect, even though I walked in less than two weeks before the wedding! She gave me a very good value for my money, was flexible about pick-up, and produced a wonderful product.

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2013

Vicky and her staff did an amazing job from start to finish! Vicky personally delivered my flowers on the Sunday of a holiday weekend. I didn't let her know I wanted a handkerchief incorporated into my bouquet until the week before the wedding, but she took care of it without any problem. I did something unusual and had potted flowers as my centerpieces. They turned out wonderfully, and Vicky ordered extra (that she ended up giving me) because she knows there can sometimes be variation in what was received. Flowers can get expensive, but Vicky worked with me and my limited budget. Her prices were reasonable, and her service was exceptional!

Excellent quality flowers, professional and responsive team who were dedicated to making us happy.

Rachael · Married on 08/17/2013

Vicky and the team at Nosegay Flowers were so wonderful for my wedding. She is very responsive on email and willing to make time to meet in person around your schedule--and send you home with a flower or two to test colors--professional and accommodating vendor. Reasonably priced, and her work is beautiful. She was willing to drop off the flowers at my hotel in person, she came in below her estimate, and was sweet and kind.

Everything at the wedding was stunning and she was willing to work within my budget by explaining what flowers would be available at what time and how to make choices to fit my needs and still get the look and feel that I was after.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Nosegay Flower Shop's reply:

Rachael, Congratulations on your recent wedding! Thank you for taking the time to review Nosegay. It was our pleasure assisting you on your big day!

The flowers were fresh and the bouquets were made with great quality and lasted all night. I've seen some bouquets fall apart by mid day at other weddings and I didn't want that, I was reassured that the bouquets are made to last and they definitely did. I was very happy with their service.

I am extremely satisfied with the flowers and decorations.

I highly recommend, they were great!

Vicky was wonderful to work with. She did a fabulous job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were just as imagined and beautifully expressed our vision for the wedding. Thank you again.

I called Nosegay Florist for my small Catholic Wedding in Washington DC, after calling several in the area. All of the other florists that I had called were EXTREMELY high priced!!...Since I am also having a Destination Wedding in June, I did not need an extravagant bouquet. Jay made a wonderful small bouquet for me (made of pink roses and white hydrangeas) and a small nosegay that matched for my niece. And, the price was under $125.00 including delivery! Perfect. In addition, when I arrived at the Church they were wrapped very nicely and delivered during the time Jay stated they would deliver the flowers!!! I would highly recommend Nosegay Flower Shop, and would order from them again.

Czarina · Married on 04/13/2013

I really was considering buying my flowers from the store and doing bouquets myself based on the prices I saw until I discovered Nosegay Flower Shop. I worked with Vicky and she was fantastic, always ready to answer my questions, and address my request. I contacted a lot of florists and she definitely had the most affordable and quality flowers of the bunch. She also gave me a lot of ideas for my wedding party flowers when I had no idea what flowers could work, and I truly appreciated that because I already had a lot on my mind with the planning.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Nosegay Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well Czarina. Wedding flower options can be overwhelming and pricing can be outrageous! We are glad Nosegay was able to assist you with both of these concerns! Enjoy year 1 or many!

Fantastic service and beautiful arrangements!

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2013

Vicky and her colleagues at Nosegay Flower Shop were wonderful helping me choose just the right bridal flowers for my wedding. The arrangements were just beautiful. I would happily use them again and would recommend them to one and all.

Laura · Married on 10/27/2012

I worked with Jay at Nosegay Flower Shop and was incredibly pleased with the whole experience. We had a casual wedding in an outdoor venue, so I told Jay that I wanted the flowers to look like we had just picked a bunch of wildflowers. Going off just that, Jay and his staff came up with the most fantastic arrangements that were absolutely perfect for our wedding and the venue. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I wouldn't hesitate to use Nosegay Flower Shop again for any event, large or small.

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Nosegay Flowers worked with our tight budget and provided a beautiful spread of flowers for our wedding! In addition to being a great value, they were also VERY nice, responsive, and delievered everything on-time. We couldn't have been happier and highly recommend them for wedding or other floral needs.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Nosegay Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you. And happy anniversary to the no longer newlyweds!

After speaking with several florists, I hired Nosegay Flower Shop for my wedding based on a recommendation. Jay and his team did a fantastic job! The prices were reasonable and beautiful! They have been doing weddings for decades and I knew they were experts. I did see a sample centerpiece before the wedding, but Jay was able to create all of my decorations perfectly based on a short discussion and a few photos I shared. It was nice to not worry about how the flowers would turn out or have to continuously check in.

Many florists I spoke with required a minimum purchase, and that was not the case at Nosegay.

Emma · Married on 07/15/2011

The Nose gay flower shop did an AMAZING job for our wedding. I was never interested in flowers, hence did not know much which one I liked and I wanted for my wedding. After a couple of meetings with Vicky, we decided on beautiful orchids, lilies, callas, etc. The quality of the flowers was excellent and beautified the whole venue. Extremely fresh, fragrant, colorful quality flowers were placed all over the venue. I would recommend the Nose Gay Flower shop to anyone, and to any occasions, whether it is a wedding, an anniversary, or just a special or not so special occasion. They are very flexible and great to work with.

Cynthia · Married on 09/11/2010

Vicky at Nosegay Florist was fabulous. She was recommended to me by a friend who lives in DC. She was very easy to work with. I spoke to her on the phone several times and she met with my daughter, the bride, also. She listened to what we wanted and guided us in the proper selections. Her flowers were beautiful; her service was efficient; her workers were polite and her prices were very fair. We gave Vicky a budget and she worked within it. I have nothing but high praise for
    Vicky and Nosegay Florist. If you are planning a wedding, call Vicky first.

Our flowers were beautiful and their prices were very reasonable--HIGHLY recommend!

Heather · Married on 09/22/2013

I searched high and low for a florist that was reasonably priced and could provide what I was looking for. After seeing the price quotes from a couple of florists, I seriously considered doing all the flowers myself. But at the recommendation of two separate friends who had used Nosegay for their weddings, I gave them a call. From the beginning they were helpful, responsive, and very flexible. And they were also able to work within my budget, which was such a relief (even thinking about doing the flowers myself was stressing me out!). When I finally saw my flowers, I was thrilled! The bouquets were exquisite, and the centerpieces worked wonderfully! I received many compliments on them, and I am very happy I went with Nosegay.