31 Reviews for Nosegay Flower Shop

Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
31 Nosegay Flower Shop Reviews

4.7

I loved working with Jennifer at Nosegay. I'm not a flower person, but she was able to accurately capture my tastes in terms of size and colors. We received a ton of compliments on how well the flower bouquets for the bridal party complimented the dresses and how the flowers added a pop of color to our reception and photos. I would happily use Nosegay Flower Shop again.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Loved the flowers! They were so accommodating, and really listened to what I wanted. When I saw the finished product on my wedding day I was thrilled!

Profile Picture Kasia, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
0.5

Terrible service and not worth a dime.
I ordered flowers in the morning and when I followed up on the order, I was told they were on their way to be delivered. Of course, that was total lie, The flowers were delivered after multiple phone calls after 5 pm that day. Don't waste your time and money with them.

Profile Picture User7894053, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I completely forgot to ordered boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding. I walked into Nosegay at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday morning (2 days before wedding), and came back at 1:00 p.m. to pick up my beautiful flowers. The staff was very helpful and quick. The girl at the counter even helped my choose what type of flower would last longest since I lived so far outside the delivery zone and would have to refrigerate them until the wedding.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/17/15, 9 Reviews
1.1

I wish this app has zero stars because the would get it, that staff was great except for misspelling the persons name and not sending me any confirmation I spent a lot but what did it for me was the nasty attitude of the supposed owner who talks to people like you owe him something, hung the phone up the first time on me and said I did it, indirectly told me I was lying and had the most bitter attitude for being a business owner... First and last will never do business here again sorry I ever did...very unprofessional owner

Profile Picture User4698283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nosegay was recommended to me by a close friend when I was searching for a florist for my wedding. Alisa was so pleasant to work with. I sent her pictures of arrangements that I liked, she made some suggestions, and she MADE IT HAPPEN! I even had tiny photos of my grandparents that passed away that I wanted to somehow attach to the bouquets and she suggested hanging them, kind of like charms, from the bottom of the bouquet. It looked beautiful and was so meaningful to ‘have them with me’ as I walked up the aisle.

THE FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS TURNED OUT EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I EVER COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely exceptional. Cynthia was a treat to work with, so knowledgable, and really understood our vision for the day. I walked in with a vague idea of what would work for us, and she created the most gorgeous talked-about flowers anyone has ever seen.

They're organized, followed up with us a few days before the wedding to confirm drop off times and locations. If you're looking for professional, capable, and kind vendors for your big day, call Nosegay

-Happy bride

Profile Picture Liz, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved all my flowers. I had a good experience working with the florist, however paying on my invoice was quite challenging. They changed the way you could pay your invoice and I feel it was not customer friendly at all.
Aside from that, I would highly recommend them. My flowers arrived the day of my wedding when they said they would and they were PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Francinia, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding were absolutely wonderful! I met with Vicky early on in the planning stage and I felt that she really got a feel for my personality and the atmosphere we were going for with our wedding. The church arrangements were especially lovely, which I know was a little tricky because it required some coordinatation with the church to find out what the inside of our church looked like and what types of columns were available for use in the church. Vicky was also very flexible, as we requested additional decorations outside the church just a few weeks before the wedding. I also am extra-pleased because my father arranges flowers as a hobby and he really wanted beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding -- the fact that he thought they were perfect meant a lot to me! I highly recommend Nosegay Florists.

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We chose Nosegay after reviewing the DC florist options. Cynthia consulted on colors, flowers, design and logistics. Her passion for what she does is apparent and she was responsive and flexible with regard to changes which cropped up. We loved everything she supplied but were especially pleased by the arrangements for the pedestals - such a variety of flowers and flowering spring branches which came together in the most striking and elegant way. We also appreciated the time she gave to changing the bridesmaids' bouquets into table arrangements after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am not a flower person, but my mother-in-law insisted. Well, I'm glad she did and that I went to Nosegay, because the bouquets really brought the pictures together and added an air of elegance to the wedding. Cynthia made me feel comfortable expressing my opinions and was very patient in working with me to ensure everything was perfect, even though I walked in less than two weeks before the wedding! She gave me a very good value for my money, was flexible about pick-up, and produced a wonderful product.

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I searched high and low for a florist that was reasonably priced and could provide what I was looking for. After seeing the price quotes from a couple of florists, I seriously considered doing all the flowers myself. But at the recommendation of two separate friends who had used Nosegay for their weddings, I gave them a call. From the beginning they were helpful, responsive, and very flexible. And they were also able to work within my budget, which was such a relief (even thinking about doing the flowers myself was stressing me out!). When I finally saw my flowers, I was thrilled! The bouquets were exquisite, and the centerpieces worked wonderfully! I received many compliments on them, and I am very happy I went with Nosegay.

Profile Picture User2843811, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicky at Nosegay Flower Shop is very friendly and her love of what she does comes through when you talk to her. She was able to use most of the flowers I had asked for and created them into beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets/boutineers for the wedding. Everything was elegant and lovely and the delivery service was exactly on time.

Profile Picture User3552809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Vicky and her staff did an amazing job from start to finish! Vicky personally delivered my flowers on the Sunday of a holiday weekend. I didn't let her know I wanted a handkerchief incorporated into my bouquet until the week before the wedding, but she took care of it without any problem. I did something unusual and had potted flowers as my centerpieces. They turned out wonderfully, and Vicky ordered extra (that she ended up giving me) because she knows there can sometimes be variation in what was received. Flowers can get expensive, but Vicky worked with me and my limited budget. Her prices were reasonable, and her service was exceptional!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent quality flowers, professional and responsive team who were dedicated to making us happy.

Profile Picture User3642359, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicky and the team at Nosegay Flowers were so wonderful for my wedding. She is very responsive on email and willing to make time to meet in person around your schedule--and send you home with a flower or two to test colors--professional and accommodating vendor. Reasonably priced, and her work is beautiful. She was willing to drop off the flowers at my hotel in person, she came in below her estimate, and was sweet and kind.

Everything at the wedding was stunning and she was willing to work within my budget by explaining what flowers would be available at what time and how to make choices to fit my needs and still get the look and feel that I was after.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful and their prices were very reasonable--HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User3589889, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were fresh and the bouquets were made with great quality and lasted all night. I've seen some bouquets fall apart by mid day at other weddings and I didn't want that, I was reassured that the bouquets are made to last and they definitely did. I was very happy with their service.

Profile Picture User3598326, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am extremely satisfied with the flowers and decorations.

I highly recommend, they were great!

Profile Picture User3615620, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicky was wonderful to work with. She did a fabulous job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were just as imagined and beautifully expressed our vision for the wedding. Thank you again.

Profile Picture User3443341, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I called Nosegay Florist for my small Catholic Wedding in Washington DC, after calling several in the area. All of the other florists that I had called were EXTREMELY high priced!!...Since I am also having a Destination Wedding in June, I did not need an extravagant bouquet. Jay made a wonderful small bouquet for me (made of pink roses and white hydrangeas) and a small nosegay that matched for my niece. And, the price was under $125.00 including delivery! Perfect. In addition, when I arrived at the Church they were wrapped very nicely and delivered during the time Jay stated they would deliver the flowers!!! I would highly recommend Nosegay Flower Shop, and would order from them again.

Profile Picture User3211880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I really was considering buying my flowers from the store and doing bouquets myself based on the prices I saw until I discovered Nosegay Flower Shop. I worked with Vicky and she was fantastic, always ready to answer my questions, and address my request. I contacted a lot of florists and she definitely had the most affordable and quality flowers of the bunch. She also gave me a lot of ideas for my wedding party flowers when I had no idea what flowers could work, and I truly appreciated that because I already had a lot on my mind with the planning.

Profile Picture Czarina, 4/13/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Trying to stick to a budget, Nosegay was wonderful with helping pick out selections that were lovely and budget friendly (especially when I had no idea what I actually wanted on our first meeting). Though I was a little worried about not having a contract with them (Nosegay just accepts an email for written confirmation that you will use them rather than a full contract, which proved a little worrying since there was some miscommunication early on) everyone was great day of. The flowers showed up on time, fresh and exactly what I wanted (though I admit I wasn't too hard to please other than wanting them to be in the wedding colors).

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fantastic service and beautiful arrangements!

Profile Picture User3592182, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vicky and her colleagues at Nosegay Flower Shop were wonderful helping me choose just the right bridal flowers for my wedding. The arrangements were just beautiful. I would happily use them again and would recommend them to one and all.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/2/13, 5 Reviews