Northwest Trek Wildlife Park Reviews

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park 1
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing venue

Hands down the best wedding venue. You really have to see it for yourself to see how beautiful it is. Spend the extra hundreds of dollars to get keeper truck pictures. I had the most unique wedding and couldn’t imagine it any other way. Even though it poured on us during our pictures, you can’t even tell with how breathtaking they are

Sent on 11/06/2018

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park's reply:

It was our pleasure to provide you with the wedding and reception of your dreams! You and Jordan were wonderful to work with and a stunning bride and groom. Joy

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't think I can possibly express how happy and grateful I am to have had my wedding at Northwest Trek. You have to see the setting to understand the breathtaking views of forest, lake and meadow ( with the occasional furry visitor gracing the landscape) and peaceful serenity that is the Hellyer Center. Every step of the way I felt supported by the staff at NW Trek, especially Joy who answered every one of my questions. She was a pivotal reason why I never got overwhelmed when thinking about and planning our big day. Even when rainy storm clouds threatened to make our ceremony a soppy one, she knew just what to do and explained how everything could be moved inside with out making me panic. Luckily the rain clouds parted just in time for the ceremony and our wedding flew by, I got to enjoy and be present in every moment, knowing that the staff had everything handled. The venue provided so many extras that I wasn't expecting but made our day perfect like chalkboard signs, tree rounds for the center pieces, table cloths and bows etc. Thinking back on our day, I can't think of a single thing I would change I would do it all over again a hundred times. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Northwest Trek Wildlife Park 2

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park's reply:

Sarah, This review is incredible. We are incredibly happy and grateful that you and Alan chose NW Trek and found it to be more than you hoped for. The two of you were wonderful to work with - I hope you'll come back and visit. Joy

Randee · Married on 08/22/2015

Joy is simply the best to work with. She kept in touch, was easy to contact and stayed on top of everything to help make our day less stressful. The only complaint I have is that the catering staff left a lot to be desired. I had the venue til 11pm and they cleared everything out and took down all the chairs and tables before 10pm without anyone asking them to, and when I asked I was given a snotty response. Besides the catering company, I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Our guests loved the tram ride, and the view. It was a beyond perfect day, and Joy had so much to do with that.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Billie · Married on 08/09/2014

This place is amazing. Words can not describe the beauty of the landscape. I had so many complements about my wedding and the scenery. Joy is a pleasure to work with, she goes out of her way to make everything perfect. Could not of asked for anything better. We stayed in the A- Frame cabin for the night it was just the perfect way to finish off our special day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Heather · Married on 04/12/2014

Joy was easy to work with and flexible. I used the Hellyer Center and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2012

Northwest Trek as our wedding venue was absolutely flawless. On an August Summer's day in the rainy Northwest, it is tough to decide what venue is best for a wedding. Not knowing if it will rain or shine, the Hellyer Center put the mind at ease for our wedding day. We knew we could celebrate both inside and outside depending on weather and did BOTH on our 90+ degree day! We were consistently impressed with the team at the park, guiding our vendors to the site and directing our guests to their tram. Many of our guests had never experienced Northwest Trek and all of it's beauty. To give them the opportunity to see the park AND to celebrate with us, priceless.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

This was the perfect venue and nothing anyone has experienced before! We were so happy with it! The coordinator was amazing and flexible and answered all our questions! The compliments on our wedding have been non-stop. I couldn't have imagined anything better for our special day! It truly was so beautiful and our photos in the open area with animals in the background were priceless. Can't praise this enough!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Beautiful, everyone is very friendly and we felt welcomed and comfortable. We used a private space so no unwanted interruptions...all the animals were out and had one of the best (private) tram rides ever. They were very flexible except, once we set a tram time we could not move it because of the parks normal schedule. Not a big deal, just did cake after tram instead of before. HIGHLY RECOMMEND and with three daughters hope to use this venue again.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Melanie · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I are SO happy we chose to get married and Northwest Trek. We wanted an outdoor wedding in the woods, and we couldn't have found a more perfect place. NW Trek has beautiful, naturally landscaped grounds and the Hellyer Center provided a secluded, peaceful setting with a beautiful view. The event coordinator, Joy, was fantastic to work with, and her and the staff were helpful and professional on every level. I couldn't recommend this place more! :)

Sent on 01/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2018

3.5

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Joy is a pleasure to work with, she is one of the main reasons we booked this venue other than the amazing atmosphere.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I like to think that it's more the venue than me - it's magical, I'm just me. :) It was our pleasure! Wishing you and Justin a lifetime of happiness. Joy