NorthStar Golf Club Reviews

NorthStar Golf Club 5
NorthStar Golf Club 6
NorthStar Golf Club 7

Tracey · Getting married on 06/17/2024

Great venue...wonderful staff! Would recommend NorthStar to everyone!

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience at Northstar Golf Club was a 10 star rating if I could give that! The whole staff made my day come together from the very beginning to end! The place is beyond beautiful and so many great spots for the beautiful pictures you will forever want! We had last minute changes and the staff was there to guide us in the right direction so everything flowed smoothly! The food was amazing and Im still getting reviews on how great it was! And not to mention the decorations! I just told them what I wanted and they made it better than I ever imagined! All of the staff were beyond great! We worked together and they became like family throughout the process! They not only helped before and during the wedding but they even took time after the wedding to contact us to ask how our honeymoon was! I cant suggest Northstar enough!

Madyson · Married on 08/11/2018

Valerie and her team were everything we imagined and more!!! worth every penny!! stress free day thanks to northstar!!

Logan · Married on 07/14/2018

Great venue and excellent service! Beautiful scenery and great staff!

NorthStar Golf Club 17
    NorthStar Golf Club 18
    NorthStar Golf Club 19
    NorthStar Golf Club 20
    NorthStar Golf Club 21

Ashlee · Married on 05/19/2018

North Star did not let rain ruin our special day! They went above and beyond to accommodate the wedding party and our guests! This venue is nothing short of amazing!

NorthStar Golf Club 22

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

We got married at Northstar in April. I spent almost 10 months in constant contact with Alisha planning every detail down to the tiniest detail and everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. They made my vision for our wedding a reality while taking as much stress away from my husband and myself and still keeping us on budget! No nickel and dime, no over the top wedding update, just an honest, straightforward experience.

NorthStar Golf Club 23
    NorthStar Golf Club 24
    NorthStar Golf Club 25

Tammy · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot find enough words of gratitude to really express my appreciation for all your hard work, patience, talent, kindness, love of job, well I could just go on and on. A Daughters wedding is something you dream about from the moment they come into you life. You start dreaming and planning the day from their first precious moments. Your ability to see our vision and to execute it without a flaw is well something I consider quite a gift. I am so impressed with your work ethic as I know because I saw it how hard your worked to make the day so magically perfect.

The North Star Staff could not have been better, they smiled with every request. I believe that "attitude reflects leadership" this is a huge complement to you and your ability to teach them your processes.

Debbie · Married on 10/08/2016

Alisha Yoder and the team at NorthStar Gold Club were wonderful to work wtih on all fronts. Great facility, great food, accomodating to special diets/needs. We had a wonderful wedding and also GREAT backgrounds for wedding photos. We received many compliments from our guests and our other vendors on how nice NorthStar was and how easy they were to work with (from the vendors). The bathrooms were spic and span clean, roomy, and clean. We have already recommended NorthStar to several couples and I know one couple has booked. A wonderful experience, thank you NorthStar!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

I could not have asked for a better wedding day thanks to the staff and venue. I have gotten so many compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how great the venue and staff was!

NorthStar Golf Club 26
    NorthStar Golf Club 27
    NorthStar Golf Club 28

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

The best experience!!! Alisha and the staff were wonderful! Our wedding was one of the most amazing nights and it was all because of North Star!!! I will recommend this gorgeous venue to anyone!

Had my reception at NorthStar this summer and can't say enough about how smoothly everything went. The staff was awesome and the venue was beautiful.

Abhinav · Married on 08/13/2016

I had to ceremonies at this location. This was one of the best decisions I made. It's an absolutely gorgeous location. Alicia is extremely responsive, thorough. She is an amazing wedding planner and took a load off my wife as well as me. With us having both an Indian and and American ceremony, the venue had to accommodate a couple of our request that can definitely be said as unusual, and they were more than willing to help us out in anyway possible.

We definitely checked out, more than a dozenwedding venues And compared the prices as well. This was definitely more reasonable than most of the other venues With the overall quality being way better.

If I have to do everything all over again, I won't change anything.

If you choose northstar as your venue, you're definitely in good hands.

Richard · Married on 05/29/2016

We could not have made a better decision in picking North Star Golf Club for our daughter's wedding. They provided great assistance with planning the wedding, recommending vendors and offering up suggestions for the perfect wedding. Our guests gave the food rave reviews and we even heard a comment that it was the best wedding food ever. Kind, courteous staff that were willing to help in everyway. I highly recommend Northstar Golf Club for your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Alisha and the staff are great. They do whatever it takes to make the day how you envision it. Outstanding place to have your wedding.

• Mrs. in May

Melanie · Married on 05/24/2015

NorthStar and Alicia were wonderful from start to finish! Alicia was always very quick to respond to my questions and worked with us to make our dream wedding come to life! The food was amazing, and so was our blueberry lemonade signature cocktail. The staff was very attentive and kind, one waitress even brought appetizers out to where we were taking pictures so this starving bride could eat something! I would highly recommend NorthStar to any couple!

• Mr. & Mrs. Flowers

Lindsay · Married on 05/09/2015

Alisha is great and the venue is perfect!

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2015

NorthStar Golf Club is a great place to hold any type of an event especially a wedding. Alisha, the F&B Director, was beyond helpful through the entire planning process. The venue is beautiful both inside and out. It rained on our wedding day so we were unable to have our ceremony outside, but Alisha and her team made sure the inside was just as beautiful. The food was delicious and we had many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend any bride and groom to choose NorthStar for their special day!

Gail & Joe · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have gotten any greater people to work with, and be taken care of by, than the wonderful staff of NorthStar Golf Club.

They provided everything we asked for, and all was top of the line in excellence, experience, and professionalism. They all treated everyone attending as if we were a close knit family and our experience with them exceeded our expectations by a mile!

I want to thank everyone there for making our wedding the very best possible.

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2014

Our wedding at NorthStar Golf Club was absolutely perfect! Alisha is an amazing person to work with. She is attentive and addresses any and all concerns. Everything we asked for was done. Our guests loved the location and raved about the food. We couldn't have picked a better venue!

Chelsi · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding at NorthStar Golf Club! On the day of my wedding I didn't have to do a thing and Alisha handled everything. I got to enjoy the day. The staff was great and very attentive! It was everything I dreamed it would be and more thanks to Northstar!

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Northstar was an excellent venue for our wedding event. From planning one year in advance to the actual evening of the event everything went as scheduled. Our guests commented how much they enjoyed the ceremony being held outside on the grounds and the reception being held inside so they didn't have to travel. EVERYONE loved the buffet dinner. My daughter, the bride, felt very relaxed the day of the event and keeps saying that it was indeed the "best day of her life". Our event planner at Northstar, Alisha was professional, available and very attentive to before and throughout the special day.

Diana · Married on 05/10/2014

Our wedding day was perfect!
    We loved the venue the moment we walked in. Alisha did a great job showing us around and giving us all the details we were looking for. She was very enthusiastic and positive and that made a big impact in our decision because we had been to many other venues where people just seemed unhappy. I had my mind made up at the end of our first visit.
    The venue is beautiful and looked great on our wedding day. Northstar decorated it just the way we wanted. Everything looked perfect, classy and beautiful. We used Northstar's centerpieces on half of our tables and the staff did an excellent job arranging them exactly how we wanted.
    The food was outstanding! We had chicken kiev and lasagna for our main course. Everyone loved it.
    They also have a full bar which was just awesome. The open bar was great. We had the call liquor (not premium) option and were not disappointed with the quality of the brands they selected. It included a complimentary champagne toast and many different kinds of beer on tap. They also put a mini bar outside for our cocktail hour.
    The staff is very nice and easy to work with. My bridesmaids and I got ready at the venue and the staff did everything they could to accommodate any requests we had.
    We could go on and on about all the great things they did and how perfect our wedding day was, but we would be here for a while...
    We absolutely recommend Northstar Golf Club to anyone.

Valerie · Married on 03/21/2014

Amazing! Very helpful! Alisha is amazing and very sweet!

nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

We had an absolutely fabulous time, great food, awesome staff, and just an all around great time!