NorthStar Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tracey Getting married on 06/17/2024
    Great venue...wonderful staff! Would recommend NorthStar to everyone!
    Mic Married on 11/23/2019

We got our dream wedding with a low budget !

My husband and i used just 2 months to plan our wedding and our major challenge at that point was which vendor would be able to meet our expectations and our budget. We wanted a very simple but classy wedding with few people. We reviewed the Northstar wedding budget and we realized it was way above ours but we still gave it a shot. To my surprise, Alisha replied the same day and she was able to work with our budget and still get us all that we've ever dreamed of! We later got to work with Nate who also went out of his way to make the ceremony and reception exceptional! The planning and effort he put in was way above our expectation. He was with us all through and made sure our guests were okay and had everything they needed. Everybody was happy at the end and my husband and i also had our dream wedding!
    Julie C. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful wedding reception

We had a beautiful wedding reception and photography session at NorthStar. The venue is absolutely stunning. Our guests really enjoyed the lower patio for the cocktail hour and how good the food was. If you want an affordable wedding at a place that has great staff, food, and a beautiful setting then look no further than NorthStar golf club.
  • Mahtab
    Mahtab N. Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience with NorthStar

Our wedding and rehearsal dinner were held in August 2019 in NorthStar. We had a great experience working with them. They have done everything exactly the same as our plan. So on time and professional. The venue is really beautiful. All of my friends loved it and took many pictures. I really recommend the place for wedding.
    Heather K. Married on 08/10/2019

Would recommend a 100 times over!

Nate and Alisha were both amazing! They were responsive, super helpful, had great ideas, accommodating to our needs, and also caring about our big day! The food was great and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. The value for what we received was unmatched.
    Andrea H. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect!

I want to start by saying that Northstar is beautiful on the inside and out and I couldn’t have imagined having my wedding anywhere else. Alisha and Nate both helped us so much and we’re always so friendly and patient throughout the whole planning process! They were always so quick to reply to any of our messages and were accommodating to our needs and wants. They made sure the reception area was decorated just how we wanted and they took care of cleaning everything up after! Not to mention the food was delicious and I got lots of great feedback from friends and family about it as well. We couldn’t have been more pleased working with Alisha and Nate and would absolutely recommend this venu to anyone looking for a amazing place to spend their special day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Alisha and Nate were fantastic to work with! They answered all of our questions in a timely manor. You can tell they really care about making your day everything you dreamed of! The staff was wonderful at the wedding! We received many compliments from our guests about how great the staff was, as well as the food! We would recommend Northstar to anyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 06/09/2019

Jennifer Wilson

I loved it here. Loved the venue and the staff made my special day stress free and all it could be
    Shelby Married on 08/18/2018
    My experience at Northstar Golf Club was a 10 star rating if I could give that! The whole staff made my day come together from the very beginning to end! The place is beyond beautiful and so many great spots for the beautiful pictures you will forever want! We had last minute changes and the staff was there to guide us in the right direction so everything flowed smoothly! The food was amazing and Im still getting reviews on how great it was! And not to mention the decorations! I just told them what I wanted and they made it better than I ever imagined! All of the staff were beyond great! We worked together and they became like family throughout the process! They not only helped before and during the wedding but they even took time after the wedding to contact us to ask how our honeymoon was! I cant suggest Northstar enough!
    Madyson Married on 08/11/2018
    Valerie and her team were everything we imagined and more!!! worth every penny!! stress free day thanks to northstar!!
    Logan Married on 07/14/2018
    Great venue and excellent service! Beautiful scenery and great staff!
    Ashlee Married on 05/19/2018
    North Star did not let rain ruin our special day! They went above and beyond to accommodate the wedding party and our guests! This venue is nothing short of amazing!
    Jill Married on 10/21/2017
    We recently had our wedding and rehearsal dinner at NorthStar. The staff was so great! Valeria was very helpful and worked out every detail with us. (And I had a lot of questions.) She was patient with my questions and did not try to push me into expensive "extras". She was awesome. We got many compliments on the beautiful venue and delicious food from our guests. Many people did not know of this hidden gem just north of Columbus. One of the reasons we chose this venue is because it had a beautiful room for a back up in case the weather did not cooperate. Luckily it did and I had a perfect outdoor wedding. It was more than I could have asked for! It is a perfect venue for a wedding.
    Emily Married on 04/22/2017
    We got married at Northstar in April. I spent almost 10 months in constant contact with Alisha planning every detail down to the tiniest detail and everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. They made my vision for our wedding a reality while taking as much stress away from my husband and myself and still keeping us on budget! No nickel and dime, no over the top wedding update, just an honest, straightforward experience.
    Tammy Married on 03/25/2017
    I cannot find enough words of gratitude to really express my appreciation for all your hard work, patience, talent, kindness, love of job, well I could just go on and on. A Daughters wedding is something you dream about from the moment they come into you life. You start dreaming and planning the day from their first precious moments. Your ability to see our vision and to execute it without a flaw is well something I consider quite a gift. I am so impressed with your work ethic as I know because I saw it how hard your worked to make the day so magically perfect.

The North Star Staff could not have been better, they smiled with every request. I believe that "attitude reflects leadership" this is a huge complement to you and your ability to teach them your processes.
    Debbie Married on 10/08/2016
    Alisha Yoder and the team at NorthStar Gold Club were wonderful to work wtih on all fronts. Great facility, great food, accomodating to special diets/needs. We had a wonderful wedding and also GREAT backgrounds for wedding photos. We received many compliments from our guests and our other vendors on how nice NorthStar was and how easy they were to work with (from the vendors). The bathrooms were spic and span clean, roomy, and clean. We have already recommended NorthStar to several couples and I know one couple has booked. A wonderful experience, thank you NorthStar!
    Ashley Married on 09/24/2016
    I could not have asked for a better wedding day thanks to the staff and venue. I have gotten so many compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how great the venue and staff was!
    Emily Married on 08/27/2016
    The best experience!!! Alisha and the staff were wonderful! Our wedding was one of the most amazing nights and it was all because of North Star!!! I will recommend this gorgeous venue to anyone!
  • User2934473 2+ years ago
    Had my reception at NorthStar this summer and can't say enough about how smoothly everything went. The staff was awesome and the venue was beautiful.
    Abhinav Married on 08/13/2016
    I had to ceremonies at this location. This was one of the best decisions I made. It's an absolutely gorgeous location. Alicia is extremely responsive, thorough. She is an amazing wedding planner and took a load off my wife as well as me. With us having both an Indian and and American ceremony, the venue had to accommodate a couple of our request that can definitely be said as unusual, and they were more than willing to help us out in anyway possible.

We definitely checked out, more than a dozenwedding venues And compared the prices as well. This was definitely more reasonable than most of the other venues With the overall quality being way better.

If I have to do everything all over again, I won't change anything.

If you choose northstar as your venue, you're definitely in good hands.
    Richard Married on 05/29/2016
    We could not have made a better decision in picking North Star Golf Club for our daughter's wedding. They provided great assistance with planning the wedding, recommending vendors and offering up suggestions for the perfect wedding. Our guests gave the food rave reviews and we even heard a comment that it was the best wedding food ever. Kind, courteous staff that were willing to help in everyway. I highly recommend Northstar Golf Club for your wedding.
    Sarah Married on 12/05/2015
    Alisha and the staff are great. They do whatever it takes to make the day how you envision it. Outstanding place to have your wedding.
  • Mrs. in May
    Melanie Married on 05/24/2015
    NorthStar and Alicia were wonderful from start to finish! Alicia was always very quick to respond to my questions and worked with us to make our dream wedding come to life! The food was amazing, and so was our blueberry lemonade signature cocktail. The staff was very attentive and kind, one waitress even brought appetizers out to where we were taking pictures so this starving bride could eat something! I would highly recommend NorthStar to any couple!
  • Mr. & Mrs. Flowers
    Lindsay Married on 05/09/2015
    Alisha is great and the venue is perfect!
    Samantha Married on 04/25/2015
    NorthStar Golf Club is a great place to hold any type of an event especially a wedding. Alisha, the F&B Director, was beyond helpful through the entire planning process. The venue is beautiful both inside and out. It rained on our wedding day so we were unable to have our ceremony outside, but Alisha and her team made sure the inside was just as beautiful. The food was delicious and we had many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend any bride and groom to choose NorthStar for their special day!