Northside Florist, Inc Reviews

Northside Florist, Inc 6
Northside Florist, Inc 7
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/06/2018

Kathy and Brenda at Northside Florist are simply amazing. They not only made my wedding look gorgeous but they were so easy and friendly to work with! They took my ideas and put them to life making me the most beautiful centerpieces ever! Everything matched and looked very pretty with my Burgundy and Gold color scheme. They also created the prettiest bouquet that I have ever seen. It was very full and colorful and really popped against my white dress, I wanted to hold it all night long. I recommend Northside florist to anyone who is looking to have a stress free wedding experience with beautiful floral arrangements. She even provided a pipe and drape backdrop with columns and floral for my ceremony making the pictures gorgeous! They are simply the best!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Nathalie & Adam · Married on 11/25/2017

Kathy is the best. She matched what we wanted perfectly. She worked with all of our requests, budget, and changes with ease. When we walked into the reception we were completely blown away. I did not miss the fact that my venue didn't allow me to have fake candles with her soft lit LED votives. Our guests were wowed and her floral arrangements were really beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Northside Florist, Inc 8
    Northside Florist, Inc 9
    Northside Florist, Inc 10

Tijida · Married on 11/25/2017

My wedding was on Nov. 25th and I worked with Me. Kathy. She was the best. She made sure I had the flowers I really desired for my special day even when I thought I wasn't going to be able to get them due to the season but she made it happen. And I also loved my 6 bridesmaids flowers as well. Thank you so much again Kathy. I will recommend everyone to be business with her.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2017

Kathy and her team were so helpful, especially as I planned a wedding from another state. I sent in photo ideas, and Northside Florist made mockups, so I could envision my flowers even from far away. They were flexible as I added bouts to my order, and were very conscious of my budget. I'm glad I trusted in them for my special day!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Northside Florist, Inc 11
    Northside Florist, Inc 12
    Northside Florist, Inc 13
    Northside Florist, Inc 14

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

Kathy made this whole process super easy for me! I only ordered bouquets for myself and bridesmaids, as well as corsages for the moms as I did not have a big budget for flowers. They were beautiful!!!! I wasn't overly particular with her about what I wanted, just sent one or 2 photos of things I liked and told her the colors I was looking for. I was already super happy with the price I got for the order, but when I saw them, I could not have been happier. They were delivered right on time and looked better than I could have hoped!And stayed gorgeous for almost 2 weeks after!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Wonderful florest, very reasonably priced. They were great to work with and made all my flowers perfectly! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Definitely book with Kathy! She is incredibly talented and super sweet! She did a fantastic job carrying out my vision, and my bouquet was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Their prices are great, too! Everything looked so elegant!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/08/2017

Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of town so our communication was mostly through email but she knew exactly what we wanted. The flower arrangements that Kathy did for our wedding were stunning! She made our dream come to life with the arrangements. We received tons of compliments on our flowers and the resort we had our wedding at actually used them as decorations around the resort the day after. I would highly recommend working with Kathy and Northside Florist if you are looking for the BEST flower arrangements in Tampa!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Amber · Married on 03/11/2017

I can't say enough how thankful I am for Northside Florist! I communicated with Kathy via email throughout my entire wedding planning process and she was always so helpful and prompt in her response. I had a budget in mind when it came to flowers and ended up spending more than I originally planned, but let me tell you...my wildflower bouquets and centerpiece arrangements were worth every penny! When I saw the flowers, I was speechless. They were just what my dreams were made of! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I would highly recommend Northside Florist to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to create the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Gina · Married on 03/05/2017

The best florist ever!! Seriously! She did an amazing job. Very easy and quick process. Love her and company!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Christina · Married on 02/25/2017

Northside Florist did such an incredible job at my wedding last weekend. Kathy understood my vision completely. Everything from the boutonnieres, bouquets, to the table arrangements were perfect! I highly recommend Northside Florist. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/14/2017

I just got married a few weeks ago and they did an amazing job! We got so many compliments on the. Bouquets and center pieces! They were easy to work with and great on prices. We made a few changes and it was changed with no issues. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2017

DIXIE · Married on 01/07/2017

If you're looking for a professional, talented florist that pays so much attention to detail you have found the florist for you. The arrangements and decor for my "elegant shabby chic barn wedding" were AMAZING. When it was my turn to enter the barn arm and arm with my dad my breath was taken away on how stunning and perfect my venue was. I have never seen flowers in the shades they were able to customize for my colors. The way to sum this florist up is nothing short of AMAZING! Do yourself a favor and call them, you will be sorry if you don't!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Amazing florist!!! Kathy made my day so amazing with her beautiful floral decor. I could not have asked for anything more perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I couldn't be happier with choosing Northside florist for our wedding! Kathy did my sisters wedding 5 years ago so I already knew she was the perfect choice for our wedding. She is so great to work with and was able to take my vision and turn it into exactly what I was looking for. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, and the vases everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sheila · Married on 10/22/2016

Kathy at Northside Florist is amazing!! She was so nice to work with. They are professional and accommodating. She provided certain props at no charge, did exactly what she said she would do and provided an absolutely beautiful product. We were so happy with this company and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/28/2016

Kathy with Northside Florist was so great to work with for my wedding! I was recommended to her by a few friends, and she was the only florist I had met with, and I knew instantly that I had to go with her! She was very easy to work with and she knew exactly what I wanted and had envisioned for the wedding. She gave me great pointers if I couldn’t decide between some ideas and led me in the best direction. I had even called her the day before to add/make a couple minor changes and she delivered exactly what I wanted. I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Vanessa · Married on 04/23/2016

I can not begin to thank Kathy and Northside Florist enough for their work for our wedding. Kathy was easy to work with, responded to every detail I asked and more. The floral arrangements she provided for our wedding ceremony were impeccable and my mom was thrilled to see them as they were more gorgeous than what we had thought. Kathy @ Northside Florist made my dream come true with the wedding bouquet I had asked for and even added dried lavender to my bridesmaids bouquets (upon my last minute request) which were then used as centerpieces and looked beautiful on the reception tables. The orchids she placed inside cylinders submerged in water were stunning as well! I highly recommend this florist for their attention to detail, quality of service, value, and staff!

Sent on 05/10/2016

So as soon as I got engaged, my mother and I promptly decided we were going to do the wedding flowers ourselves. We had seen so many stories online of other brides who had pulled this off and convinced ourselves we could do it. (And sure, we COULD have. But I am SO glad we found Northside Florist instead!) As the wedding drew nearer, I became increasingly nervous about our week-before timeline and where all this DIY flower work was going to fit. We contacted Kathy at Northside and within one conversation felt the relief of being in excellent hands, not having to worry about this in the precious few days before our wedding, and also not completely breaking the bank/budget since we were offered such fair and reasonable rates! The most important thing to note about this vendor for future brides is that Kathy can adapt her work and talent to ANY style/vision. I had a unique look in mind, somewhat non-traditional, and she executed it beautifully. I had not seen many examples on her website of what I had in mind, but she assured me she could create anything, and she was 100% correct. Don't doubt her. Trust her! She was so warm and genuine, and was very prompt at responding to me, taking her time to address all of my questions, and she clearly spent time actually looking at my pinterest board, understanding my style, and thinking about the finished look. Beware, once you are looking back on your big day, it will be clear that some vendors DON'T DO THIS. Kathy does. She invests the time and attention to her brides' ideas. Her prices cannot be beat, at least from what we saw in the Tampa area. When she came into my bridal suite on our wedding day to deliver my bouquet, I started crying at the sight of it. She created exactly what I imagined! She has a humble operation with kind-hearted people yet delivers pinterest-worthy luxury for her clients! This was one of the best decisions we made in all of wedding planning! Thank you, Kathy, from the bottom of our hearts :)

Sent on 06/15/2016

Nichole · Married on 03/26/2016

Kathy and her team were a pleasure to work with, and brought my dream to a reality.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/13/2016

Kathy and her team are the best. They are so accommodating and friendly, it was refreshing to experience during the planning process. Considering we were married the day before Valentine's Day, they are saints. (Sorry again, Kathy!!) They scheduled times for me to drop off the (many) vases I acquired for the wedding, and transported them to the venue flawlessly. They set aside extra dried flowers for us to use as confetti. Kathy provided the perfect mix of wildflowers- and her team set up the garland and draping on our arch and staircase beautifully. Thank you again, Northside, for being so great to us. Much love to you!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Patty · Married on 11/21/2015

Kathy is very professional and wonderful to work with. She listen to what my daughter invisioned, and it was above and beyond what we imagined!!! Stunning, beautiful , absolutely perfect!!! I would highly recommend Northside for your event!!!!! Our ceremony was beautiful and reception took my breath away!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Erika · Married on 09/26/2015

Northside Florist is the best choice for flowers! Kathy is so professional and was so patient with me when selecting the flowers for my wedding. She took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. My wedding cooridnator at venue we used, the historic Columbia Restaurant is Ybor said that my flowers were the most beautiful florwers that came through those doors. That was an understatement. Thank you Northside!

Sent on 03/13/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

Kathy was amazing to work with! After our first meeting I could tell she was florist for me! She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. She made my dream a reality and made suggestions that worked with my theme and budget. The day of I need two extra centerpieces, frantically I called Kathy and she was very nice and helped me out. I know she didn't have to so I appreciate that very much! I would recommend Northside Florist, Inc. to everyone! Thank you again for making my wedding beautiful with your flowers :)

Sent on 07/24/2015

Laura · Married on 07/11/2015

Kathy at Northside Florist was truly my flower fairy God-mother! I don't know a lot about flowers, but I definitely knew the color palette and style that I wanted for my Wedding Day. Kathy was able to take all of those details and create beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers for my Wedding Party and Reception Venue. Working with Northside Florist was a customer service dream! Kathy is kind, patient, and knowledgeable about everything Flowers and Weddings. She was able to guide me about flower choices, color, design, and the ambiance that the flowers would and did add to my Wedding Day. She also has a vast collection of rentals available to her clients and she doesn't overprice them like other florists. Her pricing is fair and she will make sure that you are getting the most beautiful flowers for the money that you spend. I would highly recommend Northside Florist and Kathy to any Bride with no hesitation. I hope to use her again in the future for other special occasions.

Sent on 08/25/2015