Northside Florist, Inc Reviews

Northside Florist, Inc 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Cossu · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding flowers

Beautiful flowers! She created exactly was I envisioned!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 8
    Northside Florist, Inc 9
    Northside Florist, Inc 10
  • Jackie-Freddy

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and Friendly

I met with Kathy and she instantly understood my vision. She does amazing work. I made an appointment with her and communicated via email. She was quick to respond and was available for all my questions.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley and Joanna Kimmel · Married on 07/19/2019

Kathy at Northside Florists is amazing.

We had our wedding at the Tampa Club on July 19th, 2019. Northside Florist was recommended. We met with Kathy and she was phenomenal. She listened to what I wanted, worked with our budget and delivered our dream come true. If you are looking for beautiful design, creativity, and to have your dream turned into reality call Kathy!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Christine · Married on 06/01/2019

June 1 wedding

Brenda was amazing to work with! I loved my bouquet and the flowers on our cake- amazing service!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Wow, what can I say about Kathy and Northside Florists!! We were truly blown away at how gorgeous our flower arrangements turned out—they were above and beyond my wildest dreams or expectations!!! They brought our entire wedding décor together and were so beautiful. Kathy and her team spent so much time making sure everything looked perfect, one of my planners mentioned that she spent an hour fixing every single petal on our cake so that it looked amazing! She took the vision I briefly laid out for her and made it come to life all while having the biggest smile on her face and the sweetest disposition. I highly recommend Northside they are phenomenal!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 15
    Northside Florist, Inc 16

Sherry Miller · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding at Sunset Beach

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!
    We live in Iowa and got married on Sunset Beach in Florida. I did everything by email and phone with Northside Florist. Their customer service is outstanding. I sent pictures of the exact flowers that I wanted, they did not disappoint! These pictures do not do these flowers justice. I highly recommend Northside Florist.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 17
    Northside Florist, Inc 18
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Picture Perfect

I had my bouquet & 2 corsages done. My bouquet was absolutely stunning better than the inspiration picture I sent. They worked really well with me being so late notice on everything.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Northside Florist, Inc's reply:

Thank you Tania! It is so meaningful to us that you loved your flowers and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Stress free florist

Northside florist made everything so easy for us. They have done events at our venue before so they knew exactly what to suggest. We also know nothing about flowers so completely put our trust in them and all the flowers we ordered turned out perfectly.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 24
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Would 100% recommend!

Northside Florist was the preferred vendor for our venue, but we still did a lot of research and met with other florists as well. Once we had our first meeting with Kathy we knew they were it!! Kathy was so knowledge, had great ideas and was very mindful of our budget! We also used their centerpieces and vases. There was a lot to select from which was great! Both Kathy and Brenda were also quick to respond and even though we made some changes about 3/4 weeks before the wedding, they were so understanding and it all turned out perfect!! The flowers were gorgeous and smelled and looked amazing!! I would recommend them again and again!! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 25
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 02/09/2019

You will not fine a better florist!!!!!!

Kathy and her team were AMAZING to work with. They listened to everything we wanted, and our florals were absolutely stunning. They took a pinterest picture that I loved, and turned it into everything I imagined and more. They had the best prices, and the best staff too! They delivered the flowers right on time and they were so beautiful and smelled so good. Brenda was so good to us the day of! I quoted so many florists when I started planning, and Kathy's prices were hard to beat. I can't even put into words the quality of work they did with the flowers - they were beyond perfect. Thank you, Northside Florist, for helping make our day so perfect!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 26

Northside Florist, Inc's reply:

Thank you Dena! Your review is so sweet and we are so pleased that you chose us for your wedding. Your wedding was stunning and so were you!!!

Kalie Walter · Married on 02/09/2019

Northside florist went above and beyond

We are so thrilled with how our flowers and centerpieces turned our for our reception. Kathy really listened to everything we wanted and made our visions a reality! The bridal bouquets were gorgeous. I would highly recommend Northside Florist for all your floral needs!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 27
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

Kathy and Northside florist did the flowers for our wedding and they were so beautiful! When we met I took pictures from Pinterest of arrangements that I liked and she out together exactly what I wanted and they were more amazing than I could've imagined! She even brought all of the candlesticks and votives so I didn't need to worry about it! I couldn't use real candles at my venue so she made sure to bring the LED candles for everything. Her prices are very reasonable and the product is great. Kathy is also so nice and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 28
    Northside Florist, Inc 29
    Northside Florist, Inc 30
    Northside Florist, Inc 31

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Definitly book Kathy for your wedding! She did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers, that they looked even better than I could have imagined! She was so easy to work with, I never once was worried about anything.

There was a specific flower (anemone) that I wanted to use for my bouquet and the groom's boutonnière, which according to my research was available the month of my wedding. A couple other florists told me they could not get that flower for me, but could "recreate it" using something else and paint. Kathy never had a problem getting me this flower, and it looked perfect for my black and white wedding. I did meet with a couple other florists, and felt like I was being over charged for really "basic" flowers, or that they were trying to change my vision. Just when I started to feel like I would never find a florist that I liked, I met with Kathy. She seemed to know exactly the look I was going for and was able to help me perfect my vision, instead of changing it.

All my flowers were spectacular, I am so happy we went with Nortside Florist!

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

I loved everything!!

Words can’t express how blessed I was to have Kathy as my florist for my wedding. She did an outstanding job on my centerpieces and shotgun shell boutonnières, and the flowers the grandparents and parents wore. She did everything I asked for. She didn’t try to push me to something I didn’t want. I gave her a swatch of the color I wanted for some of the flowers and she nailed it! She was very respectful, she listened, and you can tell she took her time and the price was affordable for what I wanted, the other place I checked would of costed me $1800 and Kathy only charged $993! I would recommend her to everyone ! I was very pleased!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Northside Florist, Inc 32
    Northside Florist, Inc 33

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Great company

Kathy, the owner, was amazing to work with. She truly helped us create the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Her pricing is reasonable and I highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jessica Scanlon · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible service

Kathy was AMAZING and made sure my flowers were perfect. Not only did she work within my budget, she provided beautiful ideas and designs to ensure they looked more incredible than I could picture. I highly recommend them as they are amazing to work with and extremely considerate to your needs and wants

-Jessica

Sent on 11/29/2018

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtaking florals, amazing team

When I set out to find a florist, I was looking to keep my budget to a minimum as there were other things I wanted to splurge on. I am so happy I decided to work with Kathy at Northside Florist. She took care of everything, and recommended floral arrangements that would compliment the high ceilings of our venue. We ended up with breathtaking florals that so far exceeded my expectations. Our bouquets were absolutely stunning, and the centerpieces were so perfect for our venue. Kathy absolutely captured my vision with only a few photos that I provided, and they were so flexible with the time that I needed my bouquets and that I was able to get into the reception space. The times were about 5 hours apart, and my bouquets were delivered on time and the reception was set up beautifully. I can't thank this team enough for the absolutely stunning florals we received for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

The best!!

The most beautiful flowers at my wedding !!!! Kathy is amazing. She has an eye for beauty, is so polite, and professional!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Northside Florist, Inc 34
    Northside Florist, Inc 35
    Northside Florist, Inc 36

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2018

Kathy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. She turned my Pinterest pictures into a reality and created a venue more beautiful than I had dreamed! She truly listens to what her clients want while offering practical advice. I had to make a last minute floral change days before the wedding and she took care of it with ease while keeping me calm. She is professional, personable, and extremely flexible. Any bride will be in good hands with Northside Florist!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Northside Florist is outstanding! They are a local, family-owned florist that delivers extraordinary results. I got so many compliments on the flowers as they were truly stunning. Kathy and her team were so easy to work with and turned my random ideas into a reality that exceeded even my own dreams. I will add flowers once I have professional photos.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding was on April 21, 2018 and I worked with Kathy from the very beginning of my planning process! She was absolutely amazing to work with, she did everything I asked for and exceeded all expectations! She worked strictly off of photos that I showed her and all my flowers were beyond perfect! Thank you Kathy and staff, you made my special day that much better!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Northside Florist, Inc 37
    Northside Florist, Inc 38

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

After meeting with other florists who tried to push their own vision and set "limited orders" i felt discouraged. I happened to drive by this location and decided to try one more place. Defiantly the best was saved for last. Kathy and the staff at Northside Florist have been amazing to work with! She took my vision for my bouquet and brought it to life. They carefully listened and made it fit my overall wedding theme. Her creation helped bring my gatsby themed wedding to life with clusters of white flower bouquets and white ostrich feather center pieces.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy was such a pleasure to work with!! She was so flexible and patient throughout the whole wedding planning process! The flowers and arrangements were beyond words beautiful! Several guests commented and asked about them! Kathy made my dreams come true with her gorgeous work! Everything was absolutely flawless! I highly recommend Northside Florist for your wedding, or any special occasion!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Northside Florist, Inc 39
    Northside Florist, Inc 40
    Northside Florist, Inc 41

Aphrodite · Married on 03/03/2018

Kathy is such a pleasure to work with! The shop is immaculate, with its own wedding section and my mom and I immediately felt comfortable when we sat down to talk to her for my consultation. Organization and communication are a big thing for me and Kathy was on top of everything! I received a detailed proposal after our meeting with her and any time a payment was made she updated that proposal to show payment. Organized is really an understatement! Every time I reached out to her, she usually responded the same day, and she was very receptive to any changes I needed made before the wedding. Fast forward to the day of the wedding and WOW is all I have to say. I walked into the venue and could not believe how gorgeous all the flowers were! She nailed exactly what I wanted without my really knowing I wanted it. She is extremely talented. My bouquet was also amazing! I asked for a Gerbera Daisy bouquet, which is not 'normal', and Kathy put together the most beautiful bouquet for me. We had a slight hiccup after the wedding, as her crew did not tell us they picked up their tall arrangement containers, so we thought they were taken or lost. Other than that though, I cannot thank Northside enough for the beautiful work. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Northside Florist, Inc 42
    Northside Florist, Inc 43

carissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Thanks to Kathy @ Northside Florist we had the most beautiful arrangements at our recent wedding! Kathy captured everything that I had envisioned and really helped to create the venue I had hoped for! Thank you Kathy for the beautiful job!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Northside Florist, Inc 44

Northside Florist, Inc's reply:

Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding reception and our pleasure being a part of it!