Northside Florist, Inc Reviews

Northside Florist, Inc 5
Northside Florist, Inc 6
Northside Florist, Inc 7

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Definitly book Kathy for your wedding! She did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers, that they looked even better than I could have imagined! She was so easy to work with, I never once was worried about anything.

There was a specific flower (anemone) that I wanted to use for my bouquet and the groom's boutonnière, which according to my research was available the month of my wedding. A couple other florists told me they could not get that flower for me, but could "recreate it" using something else and paint. Kathy never had a problem getting me this flower, and it looked perfect for my black and white wedding. I did meet with a couple other florists, and felt like I was being over charged for really "basic" flowers, or that they were trying to change my vision. Just when I started to feel like I would never find a florist that I liked, I met with Kathy. She seemed to know exactly the look I was going for and was able to help me perfect my vision, instead of changing it.

All my flowers were spectacular, I am so happy we went with Nortside Florist!

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

I loved everything!!

Words can’t express how blessed I was to have Kathy as my florist for my wedding. She did an outstanding job on my centerpieces and shotgun shell boutonnières, and the flowers the grandparents and parents wore. She did everything I asked for. She didn’t try to push me to something I didn’t want. I gave her a swatch of the color I wanted for some of the flowers and she nailed it! She was very respectful, she listened, and you can tell she took her time and the price was affordable for what I wanted, the other place I checked would of costed me $1800 and Kathy only charged $993! I would recommend her to everyone ! I was very pleased!!

Northside Florist, Inc 9
    Northside Florist, Inc 10

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Great company

Kathy, the owner, was amazing to work with. She truly helped us create the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Her pricing is reasonable and I highly recommend using this company!

Jessica Scanlon · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible service

Kathy was AMAZING and made sure my flowers were perfect. Not only did she work within my budget, she provided beautiful ideas and designs to ensure they looked more incredible than I could picture. I highly recommend them as they are amazing to work with and extremely considerate to your needs and wants

-Jessica

CASIE · Married on 11/03/2018

Breathtaking florals, amazing team

When I set out to find a florist, I was looking to keep my budget to a minimum as there were other things I wanted to splurge on. I am so happy I decided to work with Kathy at Northside Florist. She took care of everything, and recommended floral arrangements that would compliment the high ceilings of our venue. We ended up with breathtaking florals that so far exceeded my expectations. Our bouquets were absolutely stunning, and the centerpieces were so perfect for our venue. Kathy absolutely captured my vision with only a few photos that I provided, and they were so flexible with the time that I needed my bouquets and that I was able to get into the reception space. The times were about 5 hours apart, and my bouquets were delivered on time and the reception was set up beautifully. I can't thank this team enough for the absolutely stunning florals we received for our wedding day.

Alex · Married on 10/06/2018

The best!!

The most beautiful flowers at my wedding !!!! Kathy is amazing. She has an eye for beauty, is so polite, and professional!! Definitely recommend!!

Northside Florist, Inc 11
    Northside Florist, Inc 12
    Northside Florist, Inc 13

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2018

Kathy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. She turned my Pinterest pictures into a reality and created a venue more beautiful than I had dreamed! She truly listens to what her clients want while offering practical advice. I had to make a last minute floral change days before the wedding and she took care of it with ease while keeping me calm. She is professional, personable, and extremely flexible. Any bride will be in good hands with Northside Florist!

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Northside Florist is outstanding! They are a local, family-owned florist that delivers extraordinary results. I got so many compliments on the flowers as they were truly stunning. Kathy and her team were so easy to work with and turned my random ideas into a reality that exceeded even my own dreams. I will add flowers once I have professional photos.

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding was on April 21, 2018 and I worked with Kathy from the very beginning of my planning process! She was absolutely amazing to work with, she did everything I asked for and exceeded all expectations! She worked strictly off of photos that I showed her and all my flowers were beyond perfect! Thank you Kathy and staff, you made my special day that much better!

Northside Florist, Inc 14
    Northside Florist, Inc 15

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

After meeting with other florists who tried to push their own vision and set "limited orders" i felt discouraged. I happened to drive by this location and decided to try one more place. Defiantly the best was saved for last. Kathy and the staff at Northside Florist have been amazing to work with! She took my vision for my bouquet and brought it to life. They carefully listened and made it fit my overall wedding theme. Her creation helped bring my gatsby themed wedding to life with clusters of white flower bouquets and white ostrich feather center pieces.

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Kathy was such a pleasure to work with!! She was so flexible and patient throughout the whole wedding planning process! The flowers and arrangements were beyond words beautiful! Several guests commented and asked about them! Kathy made my dreams come true with her gorgeous work! Everything was absolutely flawless! I highly recommend Northside Florist for your wedding, or any special occasion!

Northside Florist, Inc 16
    Northside Florist, Inc 17
    Northside Florist, Inc 18

Aphrodite · Married on 03/03/2018

Kathy is such a pleasure to work with! The shop is immaculate, with its own wedding section and my mom and I immediately felt comfortable when we sat down to talk to her for my consultation. Organization and communication are a big thing for me and Kathy was on top of everything! I received a detailed proposal after our meeting with her and any time a payment was made she updated that proposal to show payment. Organized is really an understatement! Every time I reached out to her, she usually responded the same day, and she was very receptive to any changes I needed made before the wedding. Fast forward to the day of the wedding and WOW is all I have to say. I walked into the venue and could not believe how gorgeous all the flowers were! She nailed exactly what I wanted without my really knowing I wanted it. She is extremely talented. My bouquet was also amazing! I asked for a Gerbera Daisy bouquet, which is not 'normal', and Kathy put together the most beautiful bouquet for me. We had a slight hiccup after the wedding, as her crew did not tell us they picked up their tall arrangement containers, so we thought they were taken or lost. Other than that though, I cannot thank Northside enough for the beautiful work. Highly highly recommend!

Northside Florist, Inc 19
    Northside Florist, Inc 20

Becca · Married on 01/06/2018

Kathy is wonderful to work with and I am so happy with how everything looked on my wedding day! We had a last minute vendor cancellation and Kathy was incredibly accommodating with our tight schedule. She and her team took my ideas and made them absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything more and she was very respectful of my budget. Thank you Kathy!!

• Madison

Madison · Married on 01/06/2018

Kathy and Brenda at Northside Florist are simply amazing. They not only made my wedding look gorgeous but they were so easy and friendly to work with! They took my ideas and put them to life making me the most beautiful centerpieces ever! Everything matched and looked very pretty with my Burgundy and Gold color scheme. They also created the prettiest bouquet that I have ever seen. It was very full and colorful and really popped against my white dress, I wanted to hold it all night long. I recommend Northside florist to anyone who is looking to have a stress free wedding experience with beautiful floral arrangements. She even provided a pipe and drape backdrop with columns and floral for my ceremony making the pictures gorgeous! They are simply the best!

Nathalie & Adam · Married on 11/25/2017

Kathy is the best. She matched what we wanted perfectly. She worked with all of our requests, budget, and changes with ease. When we walked into the reception we were completely blown away. I did not miss the fact that my venue didn't allow me to have fake candles with her soft lit LED votives. Our guests were wowed and her floral arrangements were really beautiful.

Northside Florist, Inc 21
    Northside Florist, Inc 22
    Northside Florist, Inc 23

Tijida · Married on 11/25/2017

My wedding was on Nov. 25th and I worked with Me. Kathy. She was the best. She made sure I had the flowers I really desired for my special day even when I thought I wasn't going to be able to get them due to the season but she made it happen. And I also loved my 6 bridesmaids flowers as well. Thank you so much again Kathy. I will recommend everyone to be business with her.

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2017

Kathy and her team were so helpful, especially as I planned a wedding from another state. I sent in photo ideas, and Northside Florist made mockups, so I could envision my flowers even from far away. They were flexible as I added bouts to my order, and were very conscious of my budget. I'm glad I trusted in them for my special day!

Northside Florist, Inc 24
    Northside Florist, Inc 25
    Northside Florist, Inc 26
    Northside Florist, Inc 27

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

Kathy made this whole process super easy for me! I only ordered bouquets for myself and bridesmaids, as well as corsages for the moms as I did not have a big budget for flowers. They were beautiful!!!! I wasn't overly particular with her about what I wanted, just sent one or 2 photos of things I liked and told her the colors I was looking for. I was already super happy with the price I got for the order, but when I saw them, I could not have been happier. They were delivered right on time and looked better than I could have hoped!And stayed gorgeous for almost 2 weeks after!

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Wonderful florest, very reasonably priced. They were great to work with and made all my flowers perfectly! Highly recommend.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Definitely book with Kathy! She is incredibly talented and super sweet! She did a fantastic job carrying out my vision, and my bouquet was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Their prices are great, too! Everything looked so elegant!

Hannah · Married on 04/08/2017

Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of town so our communication was mostly through email but she knew exactly what we wanted. The flower arrangements that Kathy did for our wedding were stunning! She made our dream come to life with the arrangements. We received tons of compliments on our flowers and the resort we had our wedding at actually used them as decorations around the resort the day after. I would highly recommend working with Kathy and Northside Florist if you are looking for the BEST flower arrangements in Tampa!

Amber · Married on 03/11/2017

I can't say enough how thankful I am for Northside Florist! I communicated with Kathy via email throughout my entire wedding planning process and she was always so helpful and prompt in her response. I had a budget in mind when it came to flowers and ended up spending more than I originally planned, but let me tell you...my wildflower bouquets and centerpiece arrangements were worth every penny! When I saw the flowers, I was speechless. They were just what my dreams were made of! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I would highly recommend Northside Florist to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to create the wedding of my dreams!

Gina · Married on 03/05/2017

The best florist ever!! Seriously! She did an amazing job. Very easy and quick process. Love her and company!

Christina · Married on 02/25/2017

Northside Florist did such an incredible job at my wedding last weekend. Kathy understood my vision completely. Everything from the boutonnieres, bouquets, to the table arrangements were perfect! I highly recommend Northside Florist. You will not be disappointed!