NorthRiver Yacht Club Reviews

31 Reviews for NorthRiver Yacht Club

• Ansley

Ansley Elizabeth Thornton · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing job!

The whole team was phenomenal. They made the day so easy!

Sent on 08/08/2019

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you Ansley! We loved being a part of your special day. We wish you and Casey all the best throughout the years to come!

Gabby Lopez · Married on 10/26/2019

Best place to have a wedding! They make sure everything is done exactly the way you want!

Hannah was absolutely amazing! Anything I wanted she made sure it happened. The day of the wedding my family and I along with our parties were taken such great care of. The staff is amazing and the venue itself is breath taking.

Sent on 11/23/2019

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Gabby! Congratulations again to you and Taylor! Best wishes for many great years to come!

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Great venue

NorrhRiver was the perfect venue for our wedding. Hannah helped us so much along the way. The food was amazing and Guest complimented it all night long. They are very easy to work with. Beautiful venue. Great photo spots down by the captains cabin. NorthRiver yacht club is the best venue

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your review! Congratulations to you and Jacob! We hope your wedding was just the start of many amazing years to come!
  • Hannah

Hannah Gils · Married on 11/18/2018

Love NorthRiver Yacht Club

Working with NorthRiver Yacht Club and having our wedding there was a dream. They were very flexible as we watched weather to determine best place to have the ceremony and reception, plus the venue is all-around gorgeous! Would recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2019

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Hannah! We loved helping to host your wedding day and your pictures are just gorgeous. Congratulations again to you and Eze!

Megan Herz · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

We loved NRYC! They made our day seamless. Best value for a beautiful venue. They set up our chairs, linens, tables, and special stations. They were included in the rental price. We didn’t have to worry about any extra add ons.

Sent on 03/12/2019

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for the review Megan! Congratulations and we wish you and Stefan all the best in the years to come!

Kaycie · Married on 07/07/2018

Northriver is so beautiful in itself, there’s not much you have to do. My day was perfect, I know anyone else’s would be too!

Sent on 08/11/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for the review Kaycie! Congratulations and we wish you and Will all the best in the years to come!

Tabitha · Married on 06/16/2018

The NorthRiver Yacht Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. Hannah made sure everything was exactly how I envisioned it. The venue is breathtaking and the food is spectacular. I definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much Tabitha! Congratulations!!!

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

The venue is beautiful, the staff was amazing and very responsive, and the food was awesome! I can’t think of any feedback for future couples. Thank y’all so much for make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ashley!

Julie · Married on 04/14/2018

The wedding was perfect! The staff at North River Yacht Club was very easy to work with. They gave excellent advice as far as number of people and corresponding food and drink needs.

Sent on 06/12/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Maggie · Married on 03/17/2018

This place was amazing. I had been there many times before when i was in school at UA but my guest mostly from GA, TN, and south Alabama had never been there. Every person that walked in was amazing how beautiful it was. The price was great and the food was amazing. I had wanted to get married in a church but with the price of churches now i had to pick an all in one. When I walked in and saw the beautiful vaulted ceilings my mom and I both were like God is here. It was great to know that I had the place the whole entire day unlike other places. The light is gorgeous. Also the best part is because it has so many beautiful details when it comes to flowers you don’t need much so you save money there. Traci was great to work with. I would get married there every day. Obviously I can’t say enough great things about the yacht club. We also stayed at the Jack Warner which allowed all of our guests to walk to the wedding which was important since we got married in St. Patrick’s day. The pics are from my bridal shoot a month before the wedding which was awesome of them to let me come in and do.

Sent on 04/07/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Maggie! Congratulations and we wish you and Robert all the best in the years to come!

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2017

I honestly could not be happier with the service at North River. The venue is stunning and the staff could not be more accommodating.

Sent on 01/24/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Lindsey! Congratulations again!!!

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

Plan your wedding reception here! They were quick to respond to emails and telephone calls, and readily available for planning meetings. Hannah and her crew were efficient and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process. They truly made our wedding day less stressful! Northriver Yacht Club is the best venue in Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

Sent on 12/05/2017

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

What a sweet review and gorgeous photos! Thank you so much Caroline! We loved hosting your wedding and wish you and Scotch all the best through the years to come!

Natalie · Married on 07/22/2017

Unbelievable service and venue!! The entire wedding experience was beyond our imagination thanks to the staff at North River! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Thank you Natalie!
  • F

Fenae · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely loved the North River Yacht Club! My wedding couldn't have possibly been better! The staff was so accommodating and willing to help with all of my requests. I would highly recommend this to venue!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Fenae! We loved hosting your wedding here and wish you all the best for many years to come!

Monica · Married on 04/29/2017

I was so lucky to find NorthRiver. This venue allowed me to plan my own wedding without feeling pressured to follow other brides setup, like traditional "wedding venues" do. You may pay to use the Yacht Club, but you are getting much more than that. You can't put a price on having Lake Tuscaloosa as your backdrop and the history surrounding you. I couldn't have asked for more responsive staff. It was so convenient being able to plan my wedding through emails since I was located out of town. Every detailed was through of and covered. I was so grateful that the staff let me drop in to look at the venue whenever I needed and helped me discuss design decisions. Since catering is through the Yacht Club, you don't have to worry about another vendor being reliable, they have you covered. They can also recommend preferred florists, djs, and photographers.

Sent on 06/06/2017

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Monica! We wish the best for you and Josh in the years to come!

Keli · Married on 04/22/2017

Could not have picked a better venue and staff to work with for my wedding! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The staff are all so friendly, responsive, and professional. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Keli! We wish the best for you and Chris in the years to come!

Jacque · Married on 04/08/2017

We could not have been more pleased with the service we received from Hannah and her staff. They went above and beyond in addressing every request that we had and everything we were promised was fulfilled. Their desire to meet the vision we had for the wedding matched ours in every respect.

We would highly recommend having your wedding at one of the venues at NorthRiver Yacht Club. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Summer-Linn · Married on 11/11/2016

Staff is extremely helpful and very professional. From administration encouraging and helping me with planning, to Tony being efficient and patient during setup, and the amazing chef, dining staff and friendly servers ......everyone involved made sure we had an amazing and positive experience. North River Yacht Club made my daughters wedding magical. Thank you!!!?

Sent on 11/20/2016

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! You put together such a beautiful wedding for them! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. and we wish them all the best!

anna · Married on 08/20/2016

NorthRiver Yacht Club is a fabulous venue and they were so accommodating to create the most wonderful reception for our wedding!! Hannah Petty was incredible to work with, and Chef Billy's food is simply delicious!! Thank you, thank you to the entire NorthRiver team who helped make our reception a success!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

North river was wonderful to work with. They allowed you to set up early and also were flexible with menu options. They will customize your menu to fit within your budget.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Christine · Married on 07/02/2016

The venue was outstanding and everyone was very helpful and gracious. very willing to serve our every need.

Sent on 08/11/2016

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for your review Christine! We are so glad you enjoyed everything! Best wishes to Greg and Jennifer on their new journey together!

Heather · Married on 06/25/2016

North River Yacht Club did an amazing job at making sure our wedding day was perfect and exactly what we wanted. They were always very quick to meet with us and get back with us about details. I loved that so many things were included: linens, table decorations, cake cutting, food/drink, and not to mention the venue is gorgeous! I am very pleased with how everything flowed so easily the day of. Hannah and Taylor were great to work with and gave great advice and help. I thank y'all so much for making the day perfect for us!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you Heather! We loved working with you too! Best wishes to you and Blake throughout all the years to come!

They did an amazing job and helped me pull of two ceremonies and a reception in the same day!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect Wedding &/or Reception Venue

Excellent staff who was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. They helped us plan a wonderful wedding ceremony and reception. They thought of every detail, even helping with our food, drink, and getting ready needs. Our photos around the property were just beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2018

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for the review Michelle! Congratulations and we wish you and Patrick all the best in the years to come!

Marquisha · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything was beautiful enjoy the entire ceremony and the entire stay there the staff was very helpful and making sure our needs were met the wedding itself was beautiful everyone enjoyed themselves. The only issue was the wedding party food was cold other than that the guests enjoyed the food they said everything was wonderful. The venue itself was gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this venue and staff to anyone

Sent on 08/17/2017

NorthRiver Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you for the review Marquisha! We are glad everyone had a good time! We will work on finding a better way to present wedding party food so that it stays warm while parties are doing photos! Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We wish you and the Mr. & Mrs. all the best!