Northern Hills Golf Course at The Alamo City Golf Trail Reviews

12 | San Antonio, TX

12 Reviews for Northern Hills Golf Course at The Alamo City Golf Trail

Tina · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome place!

Place was grest! Food was awesome! The staff was friendly and GREAT! I strongly recommend. Thank you

Sent on 04/10/2019

Myrna · Married on 03/11/2017

Everyone made our wedding a dream wedding!! Thank you to the staff, and Kelly for a memorable wedding!!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Tandelyn · Married on 03/10/2017

I would like to thank Kelly for an awesome job and always responded to emails and calls.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • O

Oscar · Married on 12/03/2016

Kelly , I want to meet with you about scheduling our next Christmas Party with you. Everything turned out great nothing but great reviews from our membership. Thank you for all you did. Oscar

Sent on 12/05/2016

Paulette · Married on 11/18/2016

Kelly and her staff were completely awesome. They were so accommodating and helpful before, during and after our event. We will certainly be having more events there!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kaysie · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Pete and Northern Hills was great! I had my reception in the big ballroom and it was perfect! I had a photo booth, 18 tables, a sweetheart table, a candy bar, a buffet line, a cake table, a card and gift table and a guest table with photos and thumb print tree and there was still plenty of room; it wasn't cramped at all! Pete accommodated to us with everything we asked for and was very pleasant to work with.

Northern Hills also did out catering. We had a full service buffet with Chicken Parmigiana, penne pasta, garlic bread and salad. We also had a full bar, tea, water and coffee that was monitored all night. We had cute china and glassware and our tables were bussed at the end of dinner. Someone also cut our cake for us.

I would recommend Northern Hills to anyone looking for a venue that is rustic and warm, but still chic.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Michael · Married on 09/17/2016

Our experience at Northern Oaks was better than we could have ever dreamed. Kelly and her team helped turned the chaos into something beautiful.

This being our first weeding, we had no idea exactly how much went into planning such an event. Kelly held our hand and walked us through every step of the way.

The ceremony and reception was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2016

Kelly and her staff were extremely accommodating and flexible with our bridge tournament. We couldn't accurately anticipate how many attendees we would have and Kelly worked with us beautifully! She pulled out all the stops to make things work for us!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

Thank you so much Kelly for assisting me in this special event...it turned out GREAT!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Richard · Married on 05/14/2016

If you"re looking for excellent service, really good facilities, and professional staff, this is the place I would recommend. Kelly Fresco was a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2016

We got married in The View Room. It was absolutely gorgeous. Mr. Peterson was easy to work with and helped make our wedding night perfect. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Do it!!! Our wedding was perfect! I definitely suggest using both the Pavilion and the Borglum especially at night! It was absolutely breathtaking and the weather was almost perfect for this time of year. Everyone was so nice and made everything ran very smoothly. I would not suggest any other place than the Brackenridge Golf Course!

Sent on 10/20/2016