Northerly Design Reviews

Northerly Design 5
Northerly Design 6
Northerly Design 7

Jaclyn · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Made me the most beautiful items for my daughters, excellent qualify.

Earl and Tara Seals · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful wedding invitations!

Anna and Gwen created beautiful custom invitations for our daughter’s wedding! They listened carefully to what we wanted, had amazing suggestions, super-fast communication, and were very patient with us in our indecisiveness...the finished product is exquisite! We would definitely recommend Northerly Printing and Design to all our friends and family!

Colby · Married on 10/14/2018

I absolutely love them! Both the invitations and the workers are amazing. I will definitely be back with more business for this company. Great job!

• F

Fairril · Married on 08/18/2018

I had the best experience with Northerly Design. Gwen was amazing!! My invitations looked awesome and they were made extremely fast! I would 100000% recommend Northerly Design! I stupidly sealed like 20 of my invitations without the RSVP envelope inside and I asked Gwen if I could buy more and she helped me out right away! No charge! Great people, great prices and great people!!

Northerly Design 8

Mallory · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Gwen and she made my wedding invitations. They were just what I wanted and super affordable! She was very nice and always responded to my questions immediately!

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

My son was getting married and some how in all the planning the ball was dropped ordering wedding invitations. Found Northerly Design on line called them up found a invite design and got the ball rolling. Had 300 invites and RSVP cards with envelopes with in a week and they were beautiful. Then the bride decided she wanted printed cups and napkins. Called up Northerly Design again had them customize the cups and napkins. They shopped around for vendors to get me the best deal sent me several samples to choose from and come wedding day every ones glasses were full and the napkins were a big success. The ladies in the office rock, they got back to me in a very timely manner, answered by multitude of questions, were always nice and friendly, very flexible and beyond helpful. Thank you ladies so much for helping me make my son and daughter in laws wedding such a success. Will so use you in the future for any printing needs. Thank you again

Hannah · Married on 07/14/2018

Gwen and northerly design were so helpful!! They did all the signage, menus, place cards, invites, and thank you cards. Everything was so beautifully done and the best quality. Thank you so much Northely Design! Working with you was a breeze!

Northerly Design 9
    Northerly Design 10
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/16/2018

Gwen did so amazing on our wedding invites! They were stunning!

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! We loved working with you and seeing how your invitations turned out!

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Northerly Design was great to work with! They both were very helpful with making my daughters wedding invitations amazing.. we received lots of compliments on them! We will definitely use them again for any announcements or invitations!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! Your daughter’s invites were so fun to create! Thank you for giving us a new challenge!

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2018

Can't say enough good things about this business! They went above and beyond to ensure that my daughters wedding invitations were all that we hoped they would be and more. We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. The wedding programs and reception menus were also beautifully done. The ladies were very responsive to our needs, returned phone calls promptly and were a joy to work with!! I wish all of our vendors would have been this good!! Thanks Northerly Designs!! You were instrumental in making her wedding day very unique and special!! :)

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nancy! We enjoyed working with you so much! I'm so glad we were able to connect!

Michele · Married on 10/07/2017

This was a great experience working w Gwen who designed exactly what i wanted from my description. I would highly recommend her.

Katelyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Great gals, great service, great product!! We are still using our wedding koozies!! Thanks ladies!

Thank you, Katelyn!
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/05/2017

I cannot day enough good things about working with Northerly Design, and Gwen and Anna! I designed several of my own paper goods for my wedding including program booklets and needed to find a quality printer in Traverse City. Northerly Design is affordable, responsive, and very knowledgeable about the printing process and paper materials. I use them all of the time now as a wedding planner for both client projects and my small business needs! Highly recommended!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

You guys were so professional! You listened to my ideas and helped me create the perfect wedding invitations! Everyone just loved the quality of the prints! You guys rocked it!!!! I’ll be coming to you again in the future for other invitations that might arise. Thank you so much for everything!

Jess

Sent on 11/21/2017

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jess! We're so glad you loved everything!

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2017

Northerly design was a huge part of planning our wedding in July. They did our invitations, seating chart, and table numbers, all of it the same theme. Gwen is super personable and so are the other coworkers there. I made the mistake of going elsewhere for smaller print details and was disappointed because the service was nothing close to what i received at northerly design. Gwen took down my ideas and then, provided us options to choose from. They were able to complete our tasks and have them ready in an impressive amount of time. I have already recommended Northerly Design to my girlfriend who is getting married next year. I will DEFINITELY use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Northerly Design 11

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! We absolutely loved working with you and seeing how your wedding stationery turned out. Your color combo was so pretty! Thank you again for the kind words!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Northerly Design was awesome to work with! They designed the most perfect wedding invitation for us and tweaked everything to my liking! They responded to all of my emails in a very timely manner and I am SO happy that I chose them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! We're so glad you liked your invitations!

Kelsie · Married on 10/01/2016

I worked with Gwen on our wedding invites, we are so happy with the outcome! Gwen was able to take the design inspiration that I gave her and create a custom invite just for us. She was very nice and pleasant to work with! I would recommend Northerly Designs.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsie! We're so glad to hear you liked your custom invitations!

Unique, affordable, beautiful! Gwen is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Thank you so much!

Tracy · Married on 08/13/2016

I was very impressed with the work of Northerly Design. The quality is fantastic, prices are easy on the budget, and the staff is so helpful and creative. I will be using Northerly Designs in the future! I highly recommend this company.

Anna · Married on 07/29/2016

Gwen is absolutely amazing! I didn't know what I wanted for my wedding invites and she took a couple of little ideas and made them beautiful! This girl is very sweet and very easy to work with!

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Gwenalyn from Northerly Design was great to work with! She custom designed and printed my pocket wedding invitations and envelopes, wedding programs, place cards and large welcome sign. Of all of our wedding vendors, I can say she was one of the most responsive and easy to work with. Working with Gwenalyn was a stress-free process and I would highly recommend her! Her prices and the quality was significantly better than most of the online invitation vendors. Gwenalyn hand delivered every paper product to my doorstep. We had several compliments on how beautiful our invitations were! She was a pleasure to work with!

Lorianne · Married on 09/13/2014

Gwen was a big help when me and my husband were making our wedding invites. We just told her our color scheme and what we generally wanted and she made a super cute design that fit in perfectly with our wedding theme! I highly recommend the pocket invites. They turned out amazing and held everything together! :)

Karin · Married on 06/20/2014

Gwen was amazing with everything for my wedding! Always willing to give suggestions and help if you have questions. Can do anything you need or want and very professional. Would recommend her for any of your needs!

Jen · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I found this company at a wedding expo. We contacted Gwen to set up an appointment and review the wedding invitation inventory and what are creative options were. We developed an invite with a picture my husbnd took, Gwen had wonderful suggestions and was able to work some magic with coloring and shading. I love the neatly organized pocket invite. We have recieved so many compliments on our unique style. We also had a photo from oir wedding ised to create a personalized thank you card. Gwen did a terrific job, she was incredible on her response time and produced an outstanding product!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Northerly Design 12

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you, Jen! We’re so glad you liked your invitations!

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2018

I met Gwen at a bridal show and was able to see her work. The Bride and Groom loved the RSVP card in the shape of Michigan. This was just the start of working with Northerly design. Gwen created wedding invites that were perfect many compliments were received. To finish out wedding details they created. Water bottle labels, ceremony programs that are fans, place cards menus, seating chart, and thank you. Please consider Northerly Designs for all your wedding printing needs.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Northerly Design 13
    Northerly Design 14

Northerly Design's reply:

Thank you, Nancy, we're glad you all liked your wedding stationery! Those pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing them.