Northampton Valley Country Club Reviews

228 Reviews for Northampton Valley Country Club

• Melissa

Melissa R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful Venue!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not easy but NVCC made sure our wedding was a special day. I can't speak highly enough of their flexibility when it came to postponing, back up plans if we had to postpone a second time, and using their resources to find us a tent just 8 days before the wedding when we had to move our indoor wedding to outdoors due to new restrictions. We worked with Kate and she always made sure to answer our questions. NVCC was very accommodating when it came to the menu because we had guests with gluten-free, dairy-free, and peanut allergies and even went the extra step to have signs at each station stating what was in it and which allergies couldn't eat it. We really appreciated that extra step! Leigh was our Maitre'D and she was wonderful! She was always there when I needed something and I felt comfortable asking her for something. The staff was great at cleanup, making sure to pack up all our stuff so it was one less thing we had to do at the end of the night. It was such a beautiful wedding despite all the circumstances that worked against us and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing, book them!

Wow! 3 days post wedding and we are still having guests tell us how amazing our venue was and asking us how we found such a place. My husband and I live 2 hours from them but knew right away it would be worth the trip! We started planning our wedding 3 years ago. Pushed it back 1 year because my sister was deployed and then another year because of the pandemic. NVCC was so accommodating throughout the entire process. Kate stayed in touch with us every step of the way and they allowed us to change our wedding date from May 2020 to August 2020 and when things weren't quite as safe as we wanted they allowed us to move it again to May 2021. NVCC went above and beyond by renting a tent to go out on their patio and allowing tables to be put in their cocktail room if we wanted in order to get our guest count where it needed to be. The tent was beautiful and even had twinkle lights strung throughout it which I was not expecting. The food was phenomenal and not your typical "wedding food". Our guests couldn't believe how many passed h'orderves were available and went nuts over our ice luge.
    When looking for a venue, we had a few specifics in mind but were also trying to stick to a budget. NVCC has SO much to offer and many options are included in their price. Sometimes included items end up being cheap or not as good and I can tell you it was ALL top notch. Even the bar tenders and servers were being complimented by our guests all night about how friendly and personable they were.
    Their grounds are gorgeous and we're looking forward to seeing how amazing our photos turn out. We used their crystal ballroom and everything in there is just so clean and detailed and beautiful. They even just recently made some updates to it. I could probably go on forever about how amazing this venue is. Just book it! You will not be disappointed. Kate and all of the staff will forever hold such a big part of our hearts. After 3 years and a pandemic it really felt like they became family to us. They made us feel so important from day 1 and when everything felt like it was falling apart (not once but twice) they kept us calm and made sure our pandemic wedding didn't feel like a pandemic wedding. We love NVCC and we know you will too!

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey S. · Married on 12/07/2019

NVCC Northampton Room

My husband and I had our reception at NVCC on December 7, 2019. We worked with Bridget and she was great always accomodating to our vision. We were in the Northampton room which is the smaller room of the two and I was so impressed with the space the minute I saw it during our tour, I loved the huge windows in the room. The venue offers so much in their package which makes it a really good value. In the package they include your wedding cake and flower centerpieces. Food is amazing! The staff the day of the wedding was so nice and and helpful. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Erica H. · Married on 11/29/2019

Brigid Gave us the Perfect Day!

I couldn't have more nice things to say about our experience at Northampton but SPECIFICALLY our detail coordinator, Brigid Eisele. Brigid was there from the very start of my husband and my choosing Northampton all the way through to the big day. She was EXTREMELY quick to respond with the million questions that I asked her throughout my year and a half engagement and never left me hanging or any question unanswered. Not only this, but she did so with the most professional yet caring customer service I have ever experienced. I was so lucky not to have had to hire a wedding coordinator because Brigid made it all so easy! Our wedding was very large (250 people) with many upgrades and details. Everything ran super smooth under Dominique (my Maitre'de) and Brigid's care. Additionally, Brigid was on top of contacting me to provide an even better experience for our ceremony in the venue's other ballroom since there was not another wedding the night of ours. The venue could have easily switched the room around during cocktail hour, but Brigid made it possible for us to have the ultimate experience and use the entire facility. The food was absolutely incredible but the service was just outstanding. Our bridal server, Kevin, waited on us hand and foot. But, all in all, Brigid "takes the cake" in being the most absolutely dedicated director with which I've had the pleasure to work.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2019

Brigid/nvcc

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Brigid and the Northampton Valley Country Club. We are so appreciative of everything. It turned out perfect! Everything from the food, servers, decorations, planning, hospitality and everything that was included was incredible! Our family keeps telling us what a fantastic time it was so thank you Brigid and the NVCC so much!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful day

We got married on 10/19/19. From our first meeting Kacey was so great!! Every person talked and raves about the food and service. Our staff was so incredible my husband and I didn’t go 30 seconds without the things we needed! They made our day so stress free!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Paula B. · Married on 10/11/2019

The perfect wedding

Dream wedding come true! NVCC made wedding planning such a breeze! Food was sooo good and service was excellent! We got so many compliments from our guests! Thank you NVCC!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Angela · Married on 09/20/2019

Wonderful venue

Had a little bit of a rocky start after our wedding coordinator had left but Brigid, the catering director, stepped up and helped make our planning process simple and our wedding day amazing! Food was delicious, especially at cocktail hour. Staff were all professional and easy to work with. We had the most perfect wedding day. Would highly recommend NVCC for your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Corey

Corey · Married on 07/26/2019

Perfectly orchestrated

Absolutely perfect. Perfect execution, food was incredible and everyone got large portions, and the staff was amazing. My dad called them “ninja staff” because everything got done without you even noticing them clearing plates and running around. It was just so well orchestrated. I literally cannot say anything negative. We did go through a couple of different point people in the beginning due to some turnover, but they handled it amazingly well and everyone was on the same page.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/12/2019

Above and Beyond

We had an amazing experience at the Northampton Valley Country Club. If you want a beautiful wedding with minimum stress, book with NVCC! The service was exceptional, the food was delicious (guests are still raving about the food), the property was beautiful, and everything was reasonably priced. Before we booked, NVCC checked all our boxes: outdoor ceremony space, indoor reception, dance floor, space for private conversation, and beautiful scenery for photos. To top it off, beautiful centerpieces and cake were included; they were amazing too!

Seriously, I never had anyone attend to me so much. During photos on the course, I lost a locket with my dad’s picture. One of the staff searched through the grass and found it for me! The staff made sure my husband and I were well fed and had fresh drinks.
    My father-in-law had a fantastic experience as well. He had ordered coffee near the end of the night but was pulled onto the dance floor for a song before he could drink it. When he returned to his seat, the server noticed and brought him a fresh cup of hot coffee.
    Leading up to our wedding, the wedding coordinator and catering staff were accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. They coordinated seamlessly with our DJ and photographer as well.
    It was a perfect day. I can’t thank NVCC enough.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Amber · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Day!!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Northampton on June 21, 2019. Our day was beyond perfect and everything ran extremely smooth thanks to Brigid, the director of catering and her team. Our Maitre D’, Lee and her assistants Kevin and Julz were amazing! I was feeling stressed throughout the morning/afternoon but as soon as we arrived at Northampton, Kevin and Julz were instantly serving us drinks and appetizers. They truly treated us like royalty and it put us both at ease for the rest of the day/night. Brigid was so accommodating and patient throughout the whole planning process from start to finish. We truly appreciate the whole teams help with coordinating and planning our special day. The Northampton team did everything possible to make our wedding stress free. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue, team, and of course weather! ☀️

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience with Kacey and NVCC

We are so pleased with the reception that Northampton gave us!! Everything was better than expected, and our event manager Kacey was so helpful every step of the way. We had such a fun time planning the reception, and I always felt that the venue was super flexible with us. We wanted to have just beer, wine, and soda, no liquor, so they gave us a credit to use towards other enhancements. We wanted to have a morning wedding with an afternoon reception, so they gave us a 2pm start time, which no other venue was willing to do because most places try to just cram as many events into a day as possible. Kacey also thought to have our cocktail hour outside on the patio, which was awesome because it was a gorgeous day. All of the staff treated us so kindly and generously. I really can't say enough great things. Our guests have not stopped raving about how amazing everything was!! 15/10 would definitely recommend to anyone!! If you are looking for a venue with a beautiful landscape, great natural lighting in the ballroom, awesome staff, and prices that are the best in the area (we looked around a ton, and NVCC is by far the best value...), you should definitely book here!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2019

Truly wonderful !

From our first meeting with NVCC we knew this is where we wanted to get married. The service, attention to detail, food, and overall atmosphere were outstanding! We have had so many compliments on our wedding and it hasn’t even been a full 24 hours after. Our server Kevin and our Maitre d Dominique were absolutely fantastic and knew what we needed without us even asking. Brigid was amazing and took care of us from first meeting to our big night. You truly will not have a better experience anywhere else. I highly recommend NVCC and am so grateful for how wonderful they made our wedding.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Ellen H. · Married on 12/08/2018

An amazing place to celebrate your wedding

Five stars are not enough to rate this amazing venue!!! Thank you for making December 8th a day my daughter and son-in-law will never forget. From the first meeting through the endo of the wedding reception we had nothing but an amazing experience. We worked with Bridget for the planning and she is amazing. Bridget attentively listened to all our thoughts and made some suggestions which enhanced the wedding reception,. The rooms were decorated for Christmas which added to the winter white wedding theme the newlyweds had planned. Our dinners were cooked to perfection by Jerry the head chef at NVCC. The grounds are perfect, even in the winter, for beautiful wedding pictures.
    If you want stress free wedding planning, one stop shopping, at very affordable rates, then look at NVCC before you sign on the line anywhere else.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Married 11/16/18

We had our ceremony and reception at NVCC 11/16/18, and it could not have turned out better! We worked with Alexis during the planning process and she was extremely helpful. We were unsure of exactly what we wanted, and she made it very easy to make decisions and figure everything out. We ended up changing our ceremony from outside to inside just a few hours beforehand, and they were extremely accommodating and had everything set up inside by the time we arrived. The food was incredible, and the bartenders were amazing. The price was so great since everything is included. The servers were so attentive, and they gave us a special tray of appetizers in the bridal suite as well as saved us pasta from the pasta bar so that we would not miss out on anything!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Julie H. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful venue

I worked closely with Brigid throughout our planning process. She helped make decisions when I was unsure on what to do and made the small details matter. Lee and Nicole were there on our wedding day and they were so attentive to our guests and some dietary restrictions and to my husband and I. They always got us our beverages, served us our meal when we were ready to eat and made our day so easy! The grounds are gorgeous, more then enough spots for photos without the public being in any. I highly recommend you work with this venue

Sent on 11/13/2018

Matthew K. · Married on 11/03/2018

This Venue was great!!

I got married here and it was such a good value! The food was great and the bar staff was accommodating. Every thing was setup in a lovely manner. A last second decision was made on the outdoor/indoor seating. They had a person dedicated to making sure that me and my wife ate food. They saved us stuff from the pasta bar, got us our meal when we sat, and had my requested and not requested (but needed) beverages at every turn. Immediately after the ceremony, they hit me with some great appetizers in a more private setting!

I ENJOYED MY WEDDING AND I ATE FOOD!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • leann

Leann · Married on 09/30/2018

A dream come true!

The absolute PERFECT wedding venue.

My husband and I just got married at NVCC a few weeks ago. From the very beginning of the planning, the staff at Northampton were all so sweet and accommodating. Our budget was pretty low, but they worked with us so we could get the fairytale wedding without the fairytale bill! I'm certain that our wedding looked far more expensive than it was. I recommend getting married on a Sunday, or even a Friday!

Kacey was so great to work with. She was always so happy and excited to speak with us! Not a single question or suggestion went unacknowledged; We complicated the menu with a shellfish-allergy, gluten-sensitivity, and vegetatians amongst our guests, but the catering crew took it all in stride, and never made us felt bad for asking for adjustments.

Beyond the people, the venue itself is lovely too. The grounds made for some fantastic scenery, and the ballrooms are both so classy without needing any decorations. I did almost nothing to decorate the reception, and it was still beautiful. We also had our ceremony on the grounds, in the gazebo right outside the reception room. It was so convenient being able to walk right in and start cocktail hour right after the ceremony!

They do allow more than more wedding at once, which night seem like a negative, however, the two rooms are completely separated. They don't even share an entrance! We had no issues running into the other wedding when we were there. We wouldn't have even seen them if we didn't walk past the windows when we were out getting pictures!

Truly, I have only good things to say about NVCC. The venue was lovely, the food was great (even my VERY picky extended family gave rave reviews afterwards!), and everyone I spoke to was so sweet. We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married 😊

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

We knew we had something special when first walking into Northampton Valley Country Club. We only viewed one other venue before ultimately booking this wedding venue of our dreams! The entire process of decorating the Crystal Ballroom, selecting our food entrees, and running through the time frame of reception events was made easy with Alexis (our wedding coordinator) and her expertise. The day of, Lee (our maitre d) and Jamie (our personal server) were extremely accommodating with making sure both me, my husband, and my entire bridal party were well taken care of. The guests could not stop commenting on how wonderful their entrees tasted, how nice the staff was, and how beautiful the wedding venue looked. Looking back a week later, we truly were blessed with how everything turned out! Thank you NVCC for giving us the wedding we had always hoped for!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughter and her husband celebrated their wedding reception at NVCC. The day was just fabulous. The venue, food, and staff could not have been more gracious . Many of my guests complimented us on how attentive the staff was to meeting their needs. We were super pleased to have celebrated this special day at NVCC.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Anne · Married on 07/14/2018

We searched a lot of venues before choosing Northampton and I am thrilled we did!!!! At first we went with Northampton because we were surprised by the price and what was included with the cocktail hour, bar, dinner on top of they included the center pieces and the cake, compared to other more expensive venues we had looked at. While planning the wedding, Northampton could not have been more helpful. They were very flexible and accommodating to meet our specific wants and needs. My husband and I got married at St. Bede’s church and the reception was at Northampton Valley Country Club. The day was absolutely perfect, and my husband and I give a lot of that credit to Northampton. All of our guest raved about how beautiful the grounds were, how great the food was, and how gracious the staff/bartenders were. The bride and groom get their own personal server and until the day of I didn’t really know what that entailed but she was amazing. During the beginning of cocktail hour we were taking pictures on the grounds, she brought us our signature drinks and carried them for us while we walked around. She greeted us with our own tray with all of our appetizers on them that stayed in our bridal suite, which was nice because as the bride it was hard to mingle with all the guests let alone make an effort to stop the server to try the appetizers. She got us both a plate from the mashed potatoe bar and left it on our sweetheart table, which I had completely forgot about. At the end of the night we had a cheese steak station and she fixed us four cheese steaks and put them in to go boxes, because I obviously didn’t get a chance to do that for myself. She was amazing!!! Also two of my cousins have special needs (Down syndrome and autism) and both my aunts gushed over how sweet the server was to both of them( which unfortunately is not always the type of service my cousins receive). As the bride, I can not imagine having a better wedding anywhere else! NVCC was AMAZING!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Megan · Married on 04/13/2018

We got married in April of 2018. It was a perfect, dream wedding. Everyone on the NVCC Team was phenomenal. Our Maître d was great, and made sure my husband and I had a fantastic time at our wedding. Alexis, Mary, and Brigid were amazing, always responding to my emails and made sure my questions were answered. My ideas were never turned down, and they made sure whatever I was picturing come to life. The food was to die for, our guest enjoyed every bite.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2018

I am in awe of how great everyone was at NVCC!! Everything was great from start to end. We worked with Alexis and she was there for everything that we needed; even accommodating the weirdest of dietary restrictions!! She really made the planning process so easy and stress free!! The day of, she was there, making sure everything was set up beautifully; and then her staff made sure we had everything that we needed the entire night!! The food was unbelievable and even 3 months later people are still talking about it. And honestly, the price was perfect for everything that was included. I would recommend this venue and the people who work there, to anyone for anything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2017

Words cannot express how fabulous our experience was with Brigid and her team at Northampton Valley Country Club. From the moment my future husband and I met with Brigid, we felt completely at ease! As soon as we said "yes" to our venue, she was on top of EVERYTHING. From big ideas to tiny details, she was there to help and support us however she could. Her follow-up was impeccable, regardless of the day or time that we reached out to her. I appreciated her honesty when I asked for her opinion and could not be more thrilled with how our wedding day turned out. We were married on December 9th, 2017, which also happened to be the first snow of the season. After our church ceremony, the weather prevented us from traveling to our photo location, so we went directly to Northampton instead. With a giant bridal party showing up cold, hungry, and 2 hours early, Brigid and her team were quick to accommodate us! We had planned on ordering some food to be delivered, but delivery was going to take far too long because of the snow. INSTEAD, Brigid took our McDonalds order, drove there, and picked it up herself!!!!!! It was so fun and funny to be eating Big Macs in the bridal suite in between pictures. Brigid is literally an angel . Our Maitre d' and the staff ensured that we were taken care of throughout the nights. They made sure my husband and I were never without a drink or any food that we wanted. The decorating turned out better than I ever imaged and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Great food, amazing service, the BEST NIGHT!

If you are considering a venue, you will not be disappointed with Northampton!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Catie · Married on 11/24/2017

We had a fantastic experience at Northampton Valley County Club. They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process! The day of our wedding they were amazing and made everything stress free. I would recommend NVCC to everyone! The staff was friendly and helpful and the venue is beautiful!

Sent on 12/05/2017