207 Reviews for Northampton Valley Country Club

In-House Catering (3)
Buffet (3)
Specialty Beer (3)
Specialty Wine (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
House Liquor (2)
Chair Covers (2)
Family Style (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Valet (1)
204 Northampton Valley Country Club Reviews

We knew we had something special when first walking into Northampton Valley Country Club. We only viewed one other venue before ultimately booking this wedding venue of our dreams! The entire process of decorating the Crystal Ballroom, selecting our food entrees, and running through the time frame of reception events was made easy with Alexis (our wedding coordinator) and her expertise. The day of, Lee (our maitre d) and Jamie (our personal server) were extremely accommodating with making sure both me, my husband, and my entire bridal party were well taken care of. The guests could not stop commenting on how wonderful their entrees tasted, how nice the staff was, and how beautiful the wedding venue looked. Looking back a week later, we truly were blessed with how everything turned out! Thank you NVCC for giving us the wedding we had always hoped for!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter and her husband celebrated their wedding reception at NVCC. The day was just fabulous. The venue, food, and staff could not have been more gracious . Many of my guests complimented us on how attentive the staff was to meeting their needs. We were super pleased to have celebrated this special day at NVCC.

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We searched a lot of venues before choosing Northampton and I am thrilled we did!!!! At first we went with Northampton because we were surprised by the price and what was included with the cocktail hour, bar, dinner on top of they included the center pieces and the cake, compared to other more expensive venues we had looked at. While planning the wedding, Northampton could not have been more helpful. They were very flexible and accommodating to meet our specific wants and needs. My husband and I got married at St. Bede’s church and the reception was at Northampton Valley Country Club. The day was absolutely perfect, and my husband and I give a lot of that credit to Northampton. All of our guest raved about how beautiful the grounds were, how great the food was, and how gracious the staff/bartenders were. The bride and groom get their own personal server and until the day of I didn’t really know what that entailed but she was amazing. During the beginning of cocktail hour we were taking pictures on the grounds, she brought us our signature drinks and carried them for us while we walked around. She greeted us with our own tray with all of our appetizers on them that stayed in our bridal suite, which was nice because as the bride it was hard to mingle with all the guests let alone make an effort to stop the server to try the appetizers. She got us both a plate from the mashed potatoe bar and left it on our sweetheart table, which I had completely forgot about. At the end of the night we had a cheese steak station and she fixed us four cheese steaks and put them in to go boxes, because I obviously didn’t get a chance to do that for myself. She was amazing!!! Also two of my cousins have special needs (Down syndrome and autism) and both my aunts gushed over how sweet the server was to both of them( which unfortunately is not always the type of service my cousins receive). As the bride, I can not imagine having a better wedding anywhere else! NVCC was AMAZING!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We got married in April of 2018. It was a perfect, dream wedding. Everyone on the NVCC Team was phenomenal. Our Maître d was great, and made sure my husband and I had a fantastic time at our wedding. Alexis, Mary, and Brigid were amazing, always responding to my emails and made sure my questions were answered. My ideas were never turned down, and they made sure whatever I was picturing come to life. The food was to die for, our guest enjoyed every bite.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Words cannot express how fabulous our experience was with Brigid and her team at Northampton Valley Country Club. From the moment my future husband and I met with Brigid, we felt completely at ease! As soon as we said "yes" to our venue, she was on top of EVERYTHING. From big ideas to tiny details, she was there to help and support us however she could. Her follow-up was impeccable, regardless of the day or time that we reached out to her. I appreciated her honesty when I asked for her opinion and could not be more thrilled with how our wedding day turned out. We were married on December 9th, 2017, which also happened to be the first snow of the season. After our church ceremony, the weather prevented us from traveling to our photo location, so we went directly to Northampton instead. With a giant bridal party showing up cold, hungry, and 2 hours early, Brigid and her team were quick to accommodate us! We had planned on ordering some food to be delivered, but delivery was going to take far too long because of the snow. INSTEAD, Brigid took our McDonalds order, drove there, and picked it up herself!!!!!! It was so fun and funny to be eating Big Macs in the bridal suite in between pictures. Brigid is literally an angel . Our Maitre d' and the staff ensured that we were taken care of throughout the nights. They made sure my husband and I were never without a drink or any food that we wanted. The decorating turned out better than I ever imaged and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Great food, amazing service, the BEST NIGHT!

If you are considering a venue, you will not be disappointed with Northampton!!!

Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Out front of Crystal Ballroom
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Driveway to Northampton
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Cocktail hour room
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Dessert
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Cocktail hour
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Great tree in cocktail hour room
Photos
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Sweetheart table
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Cake from Desserts by Design (through Northampton)
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Ballroom
Photo for Northampton Valley Country Club Review - Ballroom
Profile Picture Nicole, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had a fantastic experience at Northampton Valley County Club. They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process! The day of our wedding they were amazing and made everything stress free. I would recommend NVCC to everyone! The staff was friendly and helpful and the venue is beautiful!

Profile Picture Catie , 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

On October 28,2017 we had the best time of our life at Northampton Valley Country Club. Alexis was so attentive, organized and professional. Weddings can be so stressful and overwhelming but Alexis knows all about it and has all the answers and ideas! I highly recommend anyone getting married in the future and reading this to at least take a look and see what they have to offer! I promise you will not be disappointed!!! They have something for everyone. The food is SO GOOD. People are STILL talking about it. Northampton is the place you need to make your wedding day/night complete. Absolutely perfect. I feel so lucky to have found you guys. Thank you so much !!! Love, Brittany & Zach Bruni!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables

We loved our wedding at NVCC and found planning it there to be really easy. We worked with Alexis. From our first meeting with her, the planning was so simple. She gave us a folder that came with the menus, upgrade options, pricing, and the schedule for meetings and payments. The schedule helped to plan out our budget and when we had to make final decisions about meals, extras, and little details. Another thing that helped was that the catering, centerpieces, cake, and bar were all included in the price. Alexis worked with us to include everything we wanted in the day and to make a detailed timeline. We were able to take this timeline and give it to the DJ. This made everything go smoothly since the DJ was making the announcements while the staff was working behind the scenes. For any questions and thoughts that we had, Alexis was easily accessible and responsive via both email and phone. About 6 months before the wedding, we had a food tasting. We chose the filet mignon and it was the best I've ever had. My guests talked about the food for weeks after the wedding. The day of was perfect. The staff went above and beyond for us. Ceremony and cocktail hour went great. My husband and I had a personal server who made sure we had a drink in our hand at all times and food to keep us going. Once the reception started, I didn't see Alexis again and the maitre d', Lee, took over on the floor to make sure everything was running smoothly. Some of our favorites from the day were the upgrades we opted for- uplighting, the ice luge with martini bar, a donut station, and end of the night Philly station. These were huge hits that my guests are still talking about! Another was how the staff decorated with our decor. The staff put everything I asked for in its place and found where to put the rest. We didn't actually need a ton of our own decor because the venue had a lot of its own decorations. Even better- everything was packed up and ready to go at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Northampton Valley Country Club made our wedding day as perfect as it could have been! Could not have asked for a better experience. Alexis was amazing in getting everything prepared and ready to go. Dom was an amazing Maitre'd who was at our sides whenever need be! Marie was so lovely and sweet getting our ceremony off without a hitch! The service was superb! To the point where my now husband wants that treatment at home!! LOL They met everyone's dietary restrictions and requests! The food was incredible! The northampton room was the perfect place for our reception and would do it again in a heart beat! This crew was phenomenal in helping from start to finish! So many of my guests were impressed with this venue! TOP OF THE LINE! Thanks Northampton Valley Country Club!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I got married here 8/12/17, and if we could give Northampton Valley more than 5 stars, we would. Alexis and her team were amazing from start to finish. She responded to every e-mail, helped us come up with personal touches to make the day even more special, and even worked with us up to minutes before the ceremony when it looked like a storm was coming in and we still wanted to go for the outdoor ceremony. She was incredible to work with, and I don't think there is anyone more suited for this job than her.
The venue is gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the entire staff made sure we were taken care of. They also have great relationships with other vendors, which made the planning process even easier. We can't thank everyone at Northampton Valley for making our day even better than we ever imagined.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If I could give 20 stars, I would. I can not say enough about NVCC. First, the planning process- was a breeze! They made sure everything was taken care of, and if we needed to ser up another meeting to discuss certain things, they were on top of it. Next, the drop off/decorating, I have OCD and I had ideas and decorations that I wanted to be placed in EXACT spots in our venue. ( We were in the Crystal Ballroom). Alexis was so flexible to work with, she allowed us to come in the day before (because they had no other events until pur wedding) and decorate some things I was a little picky on. The rest of the decorations, were done PERFECTLY by the staff. Next, the food- this was a HUGE thing to consider when picking our venue- we NEEDED amazing food. We chose the herb infused filet, chicken tuscany and the salmon. OMG- people were coming up to us raving about the food, even my husband's tough italian critics!! The service throughout the night was great, the bartenders kept their promise by having NO LINE ALL NIGHT. We had 3 bartenders (1 stayed with the ice luge) for 170 people. All I can say about NVCC is AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The planning process with NVCC was so perfectly seamless and the day-of experience was everything and more than I could have imagined. Alexis, I swear she is like David Tutera meets Dr. Phil. A wedding guru when it comes to operational details, a creative eye for personalization and style, and a genuine spirit for calming any crisis even when she doesn't have to, Alexis went above and beyond to make my day the best day ever. I would recommend NVCC to any and every bride with a dream day in mind. Thank you, Alexis!

Profile Picture Emily Rose, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

My husband and I were beyond happy with Northampton Valley Country Club. Bridget and Leigh were so attentive and made the day so easy. The food was delicious- people are still raving about it. A gorgeous room, excellent food, ambiance, and a price that is incredibly reasonable. I felt like a movie star, and I want to relive the day again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I just got married last week at the Northampton valley country club. It was amazing everyone at my wedding said it was the best wedding they ever been too. The food is absolutely delishes and they are so helpful and understanding. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect. I highly recommend this venue for the price its a huge steal for all it has to offer.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Alexis and her team were amazing! I could not have been any happier with everything. Alexis was a pleasure to work with from day 1. She was extremely helpful with all questions, quick in responding to emails or phone calls, and offered advice whenever I asked! She was thorough throughout the entire planning process and I felt extremely confident in her. Friends and family warned me that things always go wrong and not to sweat the small stuff during the wedding, but thanks to Alexis and her entire team, there was no need to! Everything was 100% and exceeded my expectations! Everyone RAVED about the food for weeks! Being in that industry, I truly understand what great service is, and I'm so happy that I picked Northampton Valley Country Club and will recommend them to anyone looking for a venue!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great food and great service! All of our guests raved about the food and the bar. The property is so pretty we were able to do pictures right there and actually made it to the cocktail hour! The only thing I would be wary about it the number of people, they told us they could hold 250, but it was a little tight with about 230 and a band.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Sue and I got married there on April 14th 2017 and I just cannot express how grateful I am for such a marvelous place. We had our reception in the big room and they allowed us to bring in an abundance of decorations to fit our needs. We had an amazing experience and had a great day to take pics on the grounds and to have the ceremony outside. Needless to say the food was above and beyond what I expected and people still give us a thumbs up on the food options we had. Also, the team there works very hard for you and will literally do anything for you to have a fantastic time.

Profile Picture ron, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't express enough how much I love this venue! My husband and I only visited 2 venues when planning our big day, and choosing NVCC was our easiest decision by far. This was THE perfect setting for our Christmas wedding on 12/23/16. The staff is amazing -- Matt was our coordinator and he always made me feel at ease during the entire planning process (coming from a bride, that speaks volumes!). I knew from day 1 that the reception would be a hit. Food is exceptional (prime rib is very popular!); there's plenty of space (Crystal Ballroom fit 250 of our family and friends); and the interior decor style is classic-chic and served as the perfect blank canvas for all of the wedding decorations I incorporated. All in all, my husband and I, along with our families, could not have been happier with our NVCC experience. I have already started begging my friends to have their future receptions at NVCC, and I look forward to coming back as a wedding guest! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

WOW! Where do we start. We just got married last night and from the very beginning, Northampton was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Both my husband and I were planning our wedding from Houston,Texas and Matt was extremely helpful even though we were so far away with making sure everything was perfect and organized. We were able to have skype meetings and exchange emails (always receiving a fast/detailed response) to make sure everything was going to be perfect. The night of the wedding was INCREDIBLE and absolutely seamless. We were blown away at how perfect everything went and how professional the staff were. The food was also fantastic and our guests raved about the quality. Dominique was our maître d' and she did a fanstastic job with making sure we had everything we needed and were guided throughout the night (such as cutting the cake- which we had no idea how to do lol). Thank you to everyone at Northampton for making our night so special and fun, we appreciated everyones hard work, especially since we were so far away. :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are still looking for a venue and wondering if NHVCC is the right one for your amazing day, look no further. From the moment my husband and I saw NHVCC we knew it was the one for us. From the prices, to the amazing property and people, this is no doubt one of the best in the area. From the very beginning, Matt made sure he met all of needs. He answered all emails promptly.

On the day of our wedding, I was beyond happy at all the set up. They matched my vision perfect for a rustic fall wedding. Our guests kept raving about the food, how friendly the staff were and the overall atmosphere.

Thank you to everyone at NHVCC you are amazing!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough amazing things about NVCC!! My husband Joe and I just got married there 2 weeks ago and I am still in awe of how amazing and absolute perfect everything was for our wedding day. This was the first place we went to see and just from how gorgeous the entire country club is, to how friendly and wonderful their staff are just won us over immediately. After going to look at other venues we were still in love with NVCC. We worked with Brigid the entire step of the way and she made every wish come true for us. She was always there whenever we needed her and always able to provide advice or options to help with anything we needed. Once wedding day came they went above and beyond to make sure everything happened perfectly. We always had someone there to help me and my husband with any drink, food, or questions we had. Every single one of our guests said how much fun they had at our wedding, how perfect everything went, how amazingly delicious our food was, and how happy they were to be able to spend that perfect day with us. If we could do it all over again we would not change a thing!!! I am going to try and convince all of my future friends getting married to go to NVCC because we want to go back!! Thank you so much to all of the amazing staff for making our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at the Northampton Valley Country Club couldn't have been more PERFECT!! We were so impressed with how professional everyone was. The staff made sure everyone had what they needed and if they didn't they would get it for them right away. The food was amazing. The room and tables looked so nice. It definitely was my fairy tail, princess wedding. They all made it so special. Through the whole process I dealt with Alexis Sklar, she was my go to. She helped me every step of the way. She always got back to me right away and guided me through everything. There was never a moment I was confused or didn't know what was going on. She is awesome and so good at her job. I could not have done it without her!! Thank you to all that made our day so special.

Profile Picture Jilliene, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at NVCC was one of the best choices we made. Matt and his team made the entire planning process enjoyable. Whenever we had a question or concern, Matt always responded promptly. The Northampton Room is beautiful and being able to have our ceremony outside on the patio was definitely an added bonus. Matt was very flexible with some dietary restrictions we had and even let us customize menu items right down to the type of cheese in our salad course. Guests have said the food was incredible by regular standards, not just "wedding food" standards. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Friends and family are still calling and texting weeks later to let us know what an amazing night our celebration was! Thank you Matt and everyone at NVCC!

Profile Picture User6616037, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow!! Is how I would describe Brigid , and the stag and venue of northampton valley country club. We are so pleased with our reception it was amazing from start to finish, so professional , the food was outstanding , this should be your first pick for your wedding. They provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams. I can not be more pleased with them from bartenders to servers 5star all the way. The price and value for what received was outstanding. Just a wonderful Fabulous venue, no disappointment here that is for sure. Loved it!!!???? Danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/27/16, 1 Review