Northampton Country Club Reviews

Northampton Country Club 4
Northampton Country Club 5

Natasha · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Autumn wedding 10/26/2019

The Northampton Country Club exceeded all of our expectations! Chrissy and the staff were so helpful and kind to us on our special day. We had an amazing autumn wedding. Thank you the Northampton Country Club!

With love the Mr&Mrs. Falcon

Northampton Country Club 6
    Northampton Country Club 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Diana

Diana Berry · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Most incredible value!

This is by far the cheapest venue in the area and honestly just as beautiful as some much more expensive options. The space was perfect for up to 150 people, and was completely redone inside complete with chandeliers, a fireplace, and chiavari chairs! Totally stunning.

Northampton Country Club 8
    Northampton Country Club 9
    Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Cara

Cara Peterhansel · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful venue with an unbeatable price.

We had such a great experience with Northampton Country Club as our venue. We had an indoor wedding in early November, and the space was perfect for both our ceremony and reception. The room is gorgeous and big-- the chandeliers and huge windows and fireplace all made it so we didn't have to spend a lot of money on decorations. They have beautiful chairs and perfectly sized tables as well, so we didn't need to worry about renting anything like that. They don't have a speaker in house, so that is one minor thing to be aware of, but we ended up renting one and that worked perfectly. The price for the rental was absolutely unbeatable and Chrissy (our contact person for the venue) was so flexible with us and was so willing to work with us to make our day what we wanted it to be. She was so responsive during the entire planning process. We are so happy we decided to go with this venue. It was perfect for our small-ish wedding and was so nice to have somewhere where there could be dancing in one room, and a quiet space to chat in the next room over. The bridal suite as well was such a nice bonus, and was a great little place to get ready and escape to for some quiet moments. The bar was perfect for us as well-- they had great choices and reasonable options for open and consumption bars. The bartender was amazing too! She even fixed my train right before I was preparing to walk down the aisle. (Our final $ spent with the vendor includes both the room rental and our final bar tab with an open consumption bar).

Northampton Country Club 10
    Northampton Country Club 11
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Matt

Matt Cook · Married on 10/06/2019

Couldn't Have Asked For Better

We chose the Northampton Country Club as our venue for our wedding on October 6th and we could not have asked for a better location! Chrissy (the venues event manager) was wonderful to work with and was always available to answer any questions that we had along the way. The hall where we had our reception overlooks the entire golf course and was recently refurbished and looks stunning. We had our ceremony outdoors on the tee for the 7th hole, which also overlooks the course, and was equally as beautiful, especially during the fall. For the overall experience and cost, we would recommend this venue to anyone looking.

Northampton Country Club 12
    Northampton Country Club 19
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Brittani · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect day

We found NCC on a whim and from the beginning was amazed at how perfect the venue was and how great Chrissy was to work with.

We booked the venue two years out but Chrissy always remained in conversation early on, always responding promptly to my emails... and believe me there were many. We used this site for ceremony and reception. The golf course is beautiful and made a lovely background for photos. The reception hall was updated during the time of our planning and it was even more beautiful than when we initially booked it.

Chrissy was accommodating to all of our requests and really made it so easy to plan our day. We had 105 guests and had 12 tables and the sweetheart table. while this left our dance floor somewhat small, it didn’t hinder us from having an amazing night and certainly didn’t keep people off of the dance floor. I would say that any more tables than that and you really will not have a dance floor. unless you’re willing to separate a few tables to across the room away from everyone else , or have guests sit at the bar side.
    This venue and the owner are phenomenal and accommodating, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Beth

Beth Loveland-Pandora · Married on 10/28/2018

An Amazing Day !!!

Well lets start with the venue itself, clean, bright, warm. Beautiful view of the fairway. Even with the rain is was a beautiful day. The staff, stellar! Chrissy Casagrade is professional, and just an absolute sweetheart. Chrissy was very informative and communication with her was easy and timely ( very appreciated when last minute worries pop up). From the groundskeeper to our bartender, they made our day seamless and wonderful!! Thank you all so very much xoxo

Northampton Country Club 20
    Northampton Country Club 21
    Northampton Country Club 22
    Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Khrystal

Khrystal Griffin · Married on 10/05/2018

Fitzgerald Wedding 2018

Our Journey with the Northampton Country club started with our wedding planner Mary Ann Dennis , who recommend the venue . My husband and I at the time lost our venue due to unfortunate financial circumstances! When we saw pictures of the venue we thought it was so beautiful and it was exactly what we were looking for ! We went to the venue their reopening night to check out everything and it was perfect ! Not only was the price so budget friendly, but the owners were so welcoming and down to earth ! We decided to move forward and booked our wedding for October 5th, 2018. I mostly worked with Chrissy the owner and she always answered every question I had in a reasonable time , and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed! Not that the venue needed much decor , we wanted to personalize it to us and Chrissy even let us come the day before to decorate! Their customer service is top notch and we can’t thank them enough ! I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone !

Northampton Country Club 23
    Northampton Country Club 24
    Northampton Country Club 25
    Northampton Country Club 26
    Sent on 10/15/2018

nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

The Northampton country club was an absolute pleasure to work with ! Our wedding was 155 people which put the place at capacity and required tables to be removed after dinner to allow room for dancing, but both our caterer The Whately Inn and the country club made the transition so seamless ! Chrissy was always very prompt and helpful with any questions/concerns and did not hesitate to help where she could ! Our quests said they did not have to wait longer than about a minute while in line for a drink which is also very important ! While in the planning process, Chrissy always allowed visits to the venue with other vendors who wanted to check out the space i.e : DJ, event decorater, caterer etc. which helped everyone in the long run ! I can NOT say enough about the venue and staff ! You can not beat this place truly !

Food : the whately inn
    DJ : visual sound productions DJ Nicole Nell ( also AMAZING )
    Photography: Becki Martin photography
    Videographer: digital vision one
    Decor/floral : Lady slipper affairs and events ( incredible reasonable addition to the country club to help transform the place to fit your style )

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cecilia · Married on 08/12/2018

We are so happy we chose the NCC to celebrate our wedding. We felt in love with this place from the moment we saw it and our experience with Chrissy could not have been better. She was super responsive and accomodating to our requests. She's the best!

Northampton Country Club 27
    Northampton Country Club 28
    Northampton Country Club 29
    Northampton Country Club 30
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved working with Chrissy at the Country Club. So quick to respond and so very easy to work with!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

The Northampton country club completely exceeded our expectations!! The venue is gorgeous and I soon as I saw it I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding! Chrissy is amazing to work with, always got back to me extremely quickly, and was so helpful! There’s a cute little room where me and my bridesmaids were able to get ready together! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and it definitely was!! I can not thank them enough for everything! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tamaica · Married on 02/17/2018

The Northampton Country Club went above and beyond for our special day. They really listened to what we envisioned and were flexible to helping us make it happen. I strongly recommend the Northampton Country Club to any couple who are looking to have their dream wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • User7564888 · 1+ year ago

Perfect for a Small Wedding!

We booked this venue for our small (90 people) wedding for late September. It was perfect! The room has basically wall to wall windows on 2 sides, a gorgeous fire place, and a balcony. They say it can fit up to 150 people, but we were pretty cramped with 90 and a dance floor. Chrissy was super nice and responded to all of our questions. The prices were fair and affordable. They worked with us to pick a Bar plan that worked with our budgets and needs. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

The banquet room is beautiful- we fell in love with the fireplace. :) The owners are flexible and we could set up the room however we wanted which was nice. We did a host bar with three signature cocktails, beer, and wine, and stayed within our $1500 limit the entire event! The room really fits about 80-100 if you want a dancefloor, so we had to put an extra three tables in the bar side. Overall, a nice, cozy venue (especially if you have a lot of your own ideas for setup and decor!).

Sent on 11/12/2017

Pete · Married on 10/06/2017

Great overall experience. Lovely location. great view and plenty of parking!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jazmyne · Married on 10/05/2017

This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL banquet space with a breathtaking view. I just recently hosted an event there and I could not be happier with the outcome. Chrissy Casagrande and her staff are SO accommodating, attentive, and overall extremely professional. I would highly recommend this venue without hesitation to anyone. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Tessa · Married on 10/05/2017

This establishment should get more then 5/5. A huge part of business is values. Chrissy and her staff are amazing people with great values. My baby shower was thrown here thanks to the kindness of a great friends and everyone at Northampton country club for free. We are resent victims / refugees of hurricane Irma and Maria. We had lost everything we had in preparation for our new baby in the storm. Thanks to Northampton country club we had and amazing shower thrown for us where we were showered with all the things needed for a new baby. It wouldn't have been possible with out the wonderful donation of this space. It was imaculently clean, the prefect size , and the staff was more then gracious and accommodating. For any event I have in the future I will be booking this venture, not only because the service was great but because I know I'm dealing with good people with good hearts. These are the type of people you want to give your business and local support to. Thank you so much everyone at Northampton country club.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Diana · Married on 07/01/2017

This was the perfect place for my bridal shower! Everything about it was beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The venue was elegant with great views of the golf course. We took gorgeous pictures outside with family and friends. The food was delicious and well prepared and the service was exceptional! All of my guests enjoyed themselves and couldn’t stop talking about what a great venue this was. It was a day to remember and I highly recommend the Northampton country club as my top choice for venues in this area! Whatever the occasion they do a fabulous job!

Northampton Country Club 31
    Northampton Country Club 32
    Northampton Country Club 33
    Northampton Country Club 34
    Northampton Country Club 35
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

This place was amazing all around. The service, food, and venue was all perfect, especially for the price. We were looking for a quaint place to host our wedding of about 75 people. Right when we walked in we knew that this was the place. The open windows overlooking the course, along with the gorgeous fireplace and mantel area, was all beautiful. Lisa was very nice and never hesitated to answer any of my many questions or help me with my requests. Her sister Lory was very nice to us as well and took care of us the day of, at dinner. The whole staff in that building was accommodating and hospitable. The bartenders in both the restaurant and our banquet hall were so personable and helpful. Another gentleman allowed myself and my whole bridal party to take out all of the golf carts that were available at the time. I thought that was such a nice touch. We didn't have to walk down the course for pictures and it made for great photos as well. The owner of the country club was great too. We were able to be married out on the tee off area, for no charge, and they even set out some chairs for my parents and grandparents. My guests were so pleased with the food (I heard the baked scrod was amazing) and the atmosphere. Some told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We left feeling great and had no problems with anything! I highly recommend this place for your next wedding or event! Great job Lisa and team.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alexandria · Married on 01/09/2016

We had our wedding reception at Northampton Country Club and it was a perfect night. Not only was the staff excellent, but the food was amazing. Every single one of our guests said they enjoyed the venue and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend Northampton Country Club to anyone looking for a cozy wedding venue.

Sent on 02/04/2016

dae · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I searched for weeks to find the perfect venue. We got the run around from quite a few places and after being price gouged one too many times we made our last stop at the Northampton Country Club where we initially met with Steve. He was quick to answer any questions that came up in the initial consult and from the moment we saw the space we fell in love with the venue. It was open with a lot of windows in the back for a beautifully natural lit space that will easily fit about 200 people. There is a gorgeous fireplace to accent the room and plenty of space for dancing and mingling. There is a view of a perfectly manicured golf course with a terrace. We took plenty of photos there.

Lisa was our point of contact for the majority of our planning after we booked the space. There aren't enough words to describe how awesome this woman was. She was quick to return our phone calls, always available to meet whenever we needed to see the space for measurements or walkthroughs as the date got closer and she was more than happy to help us with our menu planning. She was able to get us the table cloths in the colors we wanted and the staff was both courteous and extremely friendly.

It was truly the perfect place to get married and we'll most certainly be planning an anniversary party there in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2013

The Northampton Country Club was the perfect setting for our early fall wedding. Chip and Lisa from The Whatley Inn manage the banquet hall and catering. They were amazing and allowed us free reign of the banquet room (within reason of course!). We were able to put up a beautiful floral display on the mantel, do our own event lighting and construct a very cool candy buffet. Thanks to them we were allowed entry to the hall the day prior to the wedding, which meant we did not need an event planner to set things up the day of. The guests raved about the food, service and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend this venue for anyones small function, especially if you are looking to personalize things a bit.

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • Diana

Diana Tetreault · Married on

Wedding reception

To say that our experience was amazing would be an understatement. The owners and the staff were beyond helpful and professional. This venue may be one of the best kept secrets in our area. The. gorgeous view from the deck,, the modern renovated banquet facility and the bar reception area, were a perfect fit. We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/15/2019