10 Reviews for Northampton Country Club

User Photos
Photos
10 Northampton Country Club Reviews

The Northampton Country Club went above and beyond for our special day. They really listened to what we envisioned and were flexible to helping us make it happen. I strongly recommend the Northampton Country Club to any couple who are looking to have their dream wedding.

Profile Picture Tamaica, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The banquet room is beautiful- we fell in love with the fireplace. :) The owners are flexible and we could set up the room however we wanted which was nice. We did a host bar with three signature cocktails, beer, and wine, and stayed within our $1500 limit the entire event! The room really fits about 80-100 if you want a dancefloor, so we had to put an extra three tables in the bar side. Overall, a nice, cozy venue (especially if you have a lot of your own ideas for setup and decor!).

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great overall experience. Lovely location. great view and plenty of parking!

Profile Picture Pete, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This establishment should get more then 5/5. A huge part of business is values. Chrissy and her staff are amazing people with great values. My baby shower was thrown here thanks to the kindness of a great friends and everyone at Northampton country club for free. We are resent victims / refugees of hurricane Irma and Maria. We had lost everything we had in preparation for our new baby in the storm. Thanks to Northampton country club we had and amazing shower thrown for us where we were showered with all the things needed for a new baby. It wouldn't have been possible with out the wonderful donation of this space. It was imaculently clean, the prefect size , and the staff was more then gracious and accommodating. For any event I have in the future I will be booking this venture, not only because the service was great but because I know I'm dealing with good people with good hearts. These are the type of people you want to give your business and local support to. Thank you so much everyone at Northampton country club.

Profile Picture Tessa, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the perfect place for my bridal shower! Everything about it was beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The venue was elegant with great views of the golf course. We took gorgeous pictures outside with family and friends. The food was delicious and well prepared and the service was exceptional! All of my guests enjoyed themselves and couldn’t stop talking about what a great venue this was. It was a day to remember and I highly recommend the Northampton country club as my top choice for venues in this area! Whatever the occasion they do a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was amazing all around. The service, food, and venue was all perfect, especially for the price. We were looking for a quaint place to host our wedding of about 75 people. Right when we walked in we knew that this was the place. The open windows overlooking the course, along with the gorgeous fireplace and mantel area, was all beautiful. Lisa was very nice and never hesitated to answer any of my many questions or help me with my requests. Her sister Lory was very nice to us as well and took care of us the day of, at dinner. The whole staff in that building was accommodating and hospitable. The bartenders in both the restaurant and our banquet hall were so personable and helpful. Another gentleman allowed myself and my whole bridal party to take out all of the golf carts that were available at the time. I thought that was such a nice touch. We didn't have to walk down the course for pictures and it made for great photos as well. The owner of the country club was great too. We were able to be married out on the tee off area, for no charge, and they even set out some chairs for my parents and grandparents. My guests were so pleased with the food (I heard the baked scrod was amazing) and the atmosphere. Some told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We left feeling great and had no problems with anything! I highly recommend this place for your next wedding or event! Great job Lisa and team.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Northampton Country Club and it was a perfect night. Not only was the staff excellent, but the food was amazing. Every single one of our guests said they enjoyed the venue and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend Northampton Country Club to anyone looking for a cozy wedding venue.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I searched for weeks to find the perfect venue. We got the run around from quite a few places and after being price gouged one too many times we made our last stop at the Northampton Country Club where we initially met with Steve. He was quick to answer any questions that came up in the initial consult and from the moment we saw the space we fell in love with the venue. It was open with a lot of windows in the back for a beautifully natural lit space that will easily fit about 200 people. There is a gorgeous fireplace to accent the room and plenty of space for dancing and mingling. There is a view of a perfectly manicured golf course with a terrace. We took plenty of photos there.

Lisa was our point of contact for the majority of our planning after we booked the space. There aren't enough words to describe how awesome this woman was. She was quick to return our phone calls, always available to meet whenever we needed to see the space for measurements or walkthroughs as the date got closer and she was more than happy to help us with our menu planning. She was able to get us the table cloths in the colors we wanted and the staff was both courteous and extremely friendly.

It was truly the perfect place to get married and we'll most certainly be planning an anniversary party there in the future.

Profile Picture dae, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Northampton Country Club was the perfect setting for our early fall wedding. Chip and Lisa from The Whatley Inn manage the banquet hall and catering. They were amazing and allowed us free reign of the banquet room (within reason of course!). We were able to put up a beautiful floral display on the mantel, do our own event lighting and construct a very cool candy buffet. Thanks to them we were allowed entry to the hall the day prior to the wedding, which meant we did not need an event planner to set things up the day of. The guests raved about the food, service and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend this venue for anyones small function, especially if you are looking to personalize things a bit.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews