Northampton Country Club Reviews

16 Northampton Country Club Reviews
  • Beth

Beth Loveland-Pandora · Married on 10/28/2018

An Amazing Day !!!

Well lets start with the venue itself, clean, bright, warm. Beautiful view of the fairway. Even with the rain is was a beautiful day. The staff, stellar! Chrissy Casagrade is professional, and just an absolute sweetheart. Chrissy was very informative and communication with her was easy and timely ( very appreciated when last minute worries pop up). From the groundskeeper to our bartender, they made our day seamless and wonderful!! Thank you all so very much xoxo

Northampton Country Club 1
    Northampton Country Club 2
    Northampton Country Club 3
  • Khrystal

Khrystal Griffin · Married on 10/05/2018

Fitzgerald Wedding 2018

Our Journey with the Northampton Country club started with our wedding planner Mary Ann Dennis , who recommend the venue . My husband and I at the time lost our venue due to unfortunate financial circumstances! When we saw pictures of the venue we thought it was so beautiful and it was exactly what we were looking for ! We went to the venue their reopening night to check out everything and it was perfect ! Not only was the price so budget friendly, but the owners were so welcoming and down to earth ! We decided to move forward and booked our wedding for October 5th, 2018. I mostly worked with Chrissy the owner and she always answered every question I had in a reasonable time , and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed! Not that the venue needed much decor , we wanted to personalize it to us and Chrissy even let us come the day before to decorate! Their customer service is top notch and we can’t thank them enough ! I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone !

Northampton Country Club 4
    Northampton Country Club 5
    Northampton Country Club 6
    Northampton Country Club 7

nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

The Northampton country club was an absolute pleasure to work with ! Our wedding was 155 people which put the place at capacity and required tables to be removed after dinner to allow room for dancing, but both our caterer The Whately Inn and the country club made the transition so seamless ! Chrissy was always very prompt and helpful with any questions/concerns and did not hesitate to help where she could ! Our quests said they did not have to wait longer than about a minute while in line for a drink which is also very important ! While in the planning process, Chrissy always allowed visits to the venue with other vendors who wanted to check out the space i.e : DJ, event decorater, caterer etc. which helped everyone in the long run ! I can NOT say enough about the venue and staff ! You can not beat this place truly !

Food : the whately inn
    DJ : visual sound productions DJ Nicole Nell ( also AMAZING )
    Photography: Becki Martin photography
    Videographer: digital vision one
    Decor/floral : Lady slipper affairs and events ( incredible reasonable addition to the country club to help transform the place to fit your style )

Cecilia · Married on 08/12/2018

We are so happy we chose the NCC to celebrate our wedding. We felt in love with this place from the moment we saw it and our experience with Chrissy could not have been better. She was super responsive and accomodating to our requests. She's the best!

Northampton Country Club 8
    Northampton Country Club 9
    Northampton Country Club 10
    Northampton Country Club 11

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved working with Chrissy at the Country Club. So quick to respond and so very easy to work with!!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

The Northampton country club completely exceeded our expectations!! The venue is gorgeous and I soon as I saw it I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding! Chrissy is amazing to work with, always got back to me extremely quickly, and was so helpful! There’s a cute little room where me and my bridesmaids were able to get ready together! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and it definitely was!! I can not thank them enough for everything! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Tamaica · Married on 02/17/2018

The Northampton Country Club went above and beyond for our special day. They really listened to what we envisioned and were flexible to helping us make it happen. I strongly recommend the Northampton Country Club to any couple who are looking to have their dream wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

The banquet room is beautiful- we fell in love with the fireplace. :) The owners are flexible and we could set up the room however we wanted which was nice. We did a host bar with three signature cocktails, beer, and wine, and stayed within our $1500 limit the entire event! The room really fits about 80-100 if you want a dancefloor, so we had to put an extra three tables in the bar side. Overall, a nice, cozy venue (especially if you have a lot of your own ideas for setup and decor!).

Pete · Married on 10/06/2017

Great overall experience. Lovely location. great view and plenty of parking!

Tessa · Married on 10/05/2017

This establishment should get more then 5/5. A huge part of business is values. Chrissy and her staff are amazing people with great values. My baby shower was thrown here thanks to the kindness of a great friends and everyone at Northampton country club for free. We are resent victims / refugees of hurricane Irma and Maria. We had lost everything we had in preparation for our new baby in the storm. Thanks to Northampton country club we had and amazing shower thrown for us where we were showered with all the things needed for a new baby. It wouldn't have been possible with out the wonderful donation of this space. It was imaculently clean, the prefect size , and the staff was more then gracious and accommodating. For any event I have in the future I will be booking this venture, not only because the service was great but because I know I'm dealing with good people with good hearts. These are the type of people you want to give your business and local support to. Thank you so much everyone at Northampton country club.

Diana · Married on 07/01/2017

This was the perfect place for my bridal shower! Everything about it was beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The venue was elegant with great views of the golf course. We took gorgeous pictures outside with family and friends. The food was delicious and well prepared and the service was exceptional! All of my guests enjoyed themselves and couldn’t stop talking about what a great venue this was. It was a day to remember and I highly recommend the Northampton country club as my top choice for venues in this area! Whatever the occasion they do a fabulous job!

Northampton Country Club 12
    Northampton Country Club 13
    Northampton Country Club 14
    Northampton Country Club 15
    Northampton Country Club 16

Kayla · Married on 05/21/2016

This place was amazing all around. The service, food, and venue was all perfect, especially for the price. We were looking for a quaint place to host our wedding of about 75 people. Right when we walked in we knew that this was the place. The open windows overlooking the course, along with the gorgeous fireplace and mantel area, was all beautiful. Lisa was very nice and never hesitated to answer any of my many questions or help me with my requests. Her sister Lory was very nice to us as well and took care of us the day of, at dinner. The whole staff in that building was accommodating and hospitable. The bartenders in both the restaurant and our banquet hall were so personable and helpful. Another gentleman allowed myself and my whole bridal party to take out all of the golf carts that were available at the time. I thought that was such a nice touch. We didn't have to walk down the course for pictures and it made for great photos as well. The owner of the country club was great too. We were able to be married out on the tee off area, for no charge, and they even set out some chairs for my parents and grandparents. My guests were so pleased with the food (I heard the baked scrod was amazing) and the atmosphere. Some told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We left feeling great and had no problems with anything! I highly recommend this place for your next wedding or event! Great job Lisa and team.

Alexandria · Married on 01/09/2016

We had our wedding reception at Northampton Country Club and it was a perfect night. Not only was the staff excellent, but the food was amazing. Every single one of our guests said they enjoyed the venue and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend Northampton Country Club to anyone looking for a cozy wedding venue.

dae · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I searched for weeks to find the perfect venue. We got the run around from quite a few places and after being price gouged one too many times we made our last stop at the Northampton Country Club where we initially met with Steve. He was quick to answer any questions that came up in the initial consult and from the moment we saw the space we fell in love with the venue. It was open with a lot of windows in the back for a beautifully natural lit space that will easily fit about 200 people. There is a gorgeous fireplace to accent the room and plenty of space for dancing and mingling. There is a view of a perfectly manicured golf course with a terrace. We took plenty of photos there.

Lisa was our point of contact for the majority of our planning after we booked the space. There aren't enough words to describe how awesome this woman was. She was quick to return our phone calls, always available to meet whenever we needed to see the space for measurements or walkthroughs as the date got closer and she was more than happy to help us with our menu planning. She was able to get us the table cloths in the colors we wanted and the staff was both courteous and extremely friendly.

It was truly the perfect place to get married and we'll most certainly be planning an anniversary party there in the future.

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2013

The Northampton Country Club was the perfect setting for our early fall wedding. Chip and Lisa from The Whatley Inn manage the banquet hall and catering. They were amazing and allowed us free reign of the banquet room (within reason of course!). We were able to put up a beautiful floral display on the mantel, do our own event lighting and construct a very cool candy buffet. Thanks to them we were allowed entry to the hall the day prior to the wedding, which meant we did not need an event planner to set things up the day of. The guests raved about the food, service and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend this venue for anyones small function, especially if you are looking to personalize things a bit.