North Stamford Community Church & Stone House Reviews

Stamford, CT
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Veronica Married on 12/31/2016
    I booked this location for my mothers 62nd birthday party on Oct 3,2015. All i can say is wow everyone loved the venue ,Geri Molina was wonderful in helping me since i lived in Florida and was planning the event long distance. The hotel was only a 15 minute drive to and from the venue and made it easy for guest to find. If i ever need a venue again i would definitely book here again. The price of the venue is perfect for those who are on a budget. We provided our own food and since this location has a oven that help us warm our food.I cannot say enough good things about this venue.
    Danielle Married on 09/10/2011
    NSCC is absolutely amazing. It's in a great convenient location with amazing scenery. I live in SC and had my wedding in my home town in CT and this was the only church congregation that would open their doors for our wedding. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We also opted to do marriage counseling with Rev. Dr. Miller and it has been very helpful we often look back at the things she taught us in counseling.
    Kristin Married on 10/24/2009
    NSCC was been my family's church all my life, so it was the natural choice for our wedding day and it could not have been more beautiful. Even on a day of torrential rain- it's beauty was breathtaking. I truly feel between the beautiful chapel and setting- there is no season that does not look gorgeous there! The staff was as accommodating as they could have possibly been. Rev. Stevenson (the pastor at the time) gave my husband and I wonderful pre-marital counseling that truly enriched our relationship, and she made the ceremony itself a truly sacred moment for us. We could not have asked for more!
    Kristen Married on 11/26/2011
    The Northern Stamford Congregational Church was absolutely perfect in every way! The church itself is charming and the perfect setting for an intimate setting. We fit our 150 guests perfectly and the church’s natural charm needed very little décor – it has too much character to need bows or aisle runners.

Our wedding coordinator was responsive, attentive and detail oriented.

Our piano player was highly recommended from Rev. Miller and he blew everyone away. We have not stopped receiving compliments.

Reverend Miller is caring, supportive, knowledgeable, funny and engaging. My husband and I chose to go through pre-marital counseling with Rev. Miller and we are both so glad we did so (counseling took us through real life scenarios and helped us with our decision making). Every session with Rev. Miller allowed for her to get to know us and ultimately perform the most beautiful wedding ceremony we could have imagined.

I can’t speak highly enough of NSCC. It’s beautiful.