North Shore Weddings by Ana, LLC Reviews

46 | Manchester, MA

46 Reviews for North Shore Weddings by Ana, LLC

1 User photo

Julie I · Married on 08/10/2019

Ana made our wedding dreams come true!

Hiring Ana was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Without her, I’m not sure things would have been so perfect. As a non-local bride (living in NYC, getting married in North Shore Boston), having Ana on the ground was instrumental in making our wedding day as magical as it was. We knew exactly where and when we wanted to get married, a late summer wedding in Andover, MA, but all we had was the land. That’s when we hired Ana. She was with us throughout our ~20-month engagement. Ana is warm, reassuring, calm, a great listener, and will get it done for you. She knows all the local vendors and has amazing connections all over the North Shore. She will understand your vision, she will answer all of your questions (no matter how small), and she will be there for you until the very end. She planned the perfect wedding, not missing a single detail. We truly cannot speak more highly of Ana. She helped execute the wedding of our dreams! We had many guests say that it was the best wedding they had been to and it is safe to say we feel the same way, we owe it all to Ana! We will miss working with her!

Sent on 09/23/2019

North Shore Weddings by Ana, LLC's reply:

Omg Julie, thank you SO much for your kind words. Loved every minute with you guys, from the first day we met in Andover.
    You wedding was a true reflection of you and Mike, such a beautiful couple with lots of love. I will miss you guys! xoxo
  • Wendy

Wendy Richardson · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond Perfection!

Ana was the best wedding planner we could have hoped for. She was organized, professional and fun to work with. Her attention to detail is incredible! Her vendor suggestions were great. She was extremely responsive to all emails. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions that we never would have thought of! She always had a smile on her face and never was flustered. We love her and consider her a friend...

Sent on 07/20/2019

Dear Wendy,
    Thank you so much for your review. Loved working with all of you. You have such a fun family. The whole weekend was fantastic. It was an honor being a part of it. xoxo, Ana

Elizabeth Richardson · Married on 07/13/2019

Money well spent!

As the wedding planning began, I thought I could do it all on my own. After meeting with Ana, I realized I needed someone with experience who could help be my mentor throughout the entire process. Ana was that and so much more. She recommended incredible vendors, ensured all my t's were crossed and i's were dotted, laughed with me, cried with me and became my trusted adviser through it all. She saw my vision and helped me execute it, with an enormous smile on her face and always, always, looking at everything with the glass half full. I am so thankful for her and cannot recommend her enough to future brides!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dear Liza,
    You were a dream bride to work with! So organized and on top of everything. I will miss you! You looked stunning on your wedding day. The wedding was full of magic, all your guests had such an awesome time. xoxo, Ana

Meghan P · Married on 07/06/2019

Ana gave us the wedding of our dreams!

Ana is simply the best. From our first meeting to getting my husband and I into our limo at the end of the wedding, she personally cared for us. We felt so comfortable working with her. When Ana plans your wedding, she is there for you! She knows the best vendors and the best tricks of the trade for achieving a wedding that will make your guests feel welcome and appreciated, which was really important to us. She was very honest with us at every step, and always honored our preferences. I just cannot say enough positive things about Ana. We will miss her so much!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Dear Meghan,
    You were the sweetest bride a planner can ask for. Loved working with you and Matt. I also loved your story. You guys are a beautiful couple and your day was a true reflection of you guys. I will call you when I am in Austin! xoxo, Ana

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Ana made our dream wedding a reality

My husband, family, and I cannot say more wonderful things about Ana. She was not only our wedding planner, but became our marriage therapist (dealing calmly with our family drama), our friend. Ana took our vision and was able to turn it into reality - she has the best connections to the best vendors on the north shore, and has the highest reputation (whenever we mentioned we were working with Ana, each vendor said they were so thrilled to work with her again ). She has a great imagination and knows how to really put on an amazing party. The only regret is that we wish we had another wedding to plan so we could work with her again.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Dear Bethy and Sacha,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words. I loved getting to know both of you and your families. Planning your wedding was so much fun. Your wedding celebration was amazing, and will be remembered by everyone. I already miss you guys. Please stay in touch, xoxo, Ana

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Ana was truly the best decision we made when planning our wedding. The amount of work she put in and level of service she provided made it worth every penny. Thanks to Ana, our wedding day was stress free and we were able to focus on having fun with family and friends.

Among the many attributes that make Ana a fantastic wedding planner, she is organized, professional, and a good listener, not to mention she has great taste. Ana is so warm and kind that she can work well with many different types of personalities, and she is a calming presence in stressful situations. She is also quite flexible. She can easily design and plan every detail (which she did for us by understanding our vision and then expanding upon it) or fill in the gaps where necessary. We are so happy we went with Ana and would not have changed a thing about the way our wedding turned out. If you are considering hiring Ana, do it - you will be in great hands.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Dear Laura,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so honored to have been a part of your celebration. From the first phone interview I felt a connection with you guys. Thank you for trusting me all the way from California. The whole wedding weekend was truly amazing, all your guests really enjoyed New England. Please stay in touch.
    xoxo, Ana

Marina · Married on 06/30/2018

Ana is like hiring your best friend to be your wedding planner. She is not only professional but genuinely cares about you and your very special day. Her agenda is based on your agenda (not her own) and she uses her incredible connections and years of experience to help make your dream/vision become a reality. I could not have asked for a better planner!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Susan · Married on 06/16/2018

I simply cannot say enough about working with Ana. It was not our intention to hire a wedding planner, but we were referred to Ana by the GM/Chef of our wedding venue. It was immediately obvious what the value of having a partner like Ana would be. She has great vision, great energy, and great experience. She has an amazing way of solving problems, staying calm, being super responsive, and making your special day her top priority. I really felt like it was as important to her that our day was magical as it was to us.

We hired Ana for the "month of", "week of", and "day of" support. I can honestly say that our wedding not only went off without a hitch, it was just flawless. Every little detail was in hand. No detail overlooked. Every vendor was held accountable, communicated with, and organized. It was clear that Ana was in charge, operating on our behalf to make our wedding day so incredibly special.

I will truly miss working closely with Ana. She's become a delightful new friend, and I'm pleased to have gotten to know her over the last several months. I highly recommend her, and will someday use her services again when our kids tie the knot.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Heather · Married on 11/10/2017

Ana is such a talented event coordinator and incredibly sweet person. Our guests kept complimenting us on how how the wedding seemed so well planned and thoughtfully carried out! We really appreciate everything she did for us throughout the whole planning process, but especially on the day of the wedding itself. Not only did she help to manage all the individual vendors and keep things running seamlessly, but she also helped make my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed. I have really enjoyed spending time with her and could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jane · Married on 10/14/2017

Ana made it so that I actually could enjoy the wedding and reception. She was terrific. I would NEVER been able to nail down all those details and make these run smoothly those last 48 hours. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Haley · Married on 09/23/2017

Ana was essential in my wedding process. We hired her for the "day of" wedding planner, but she did so much more. She checked in with me throughout the year of planning and had more than 3 meetings together. Ana was there with us the entire month leading up to the wedding as well. There were so many things that I wouldn't have thought of and things that I wouldn't have done, had they not been suggested or had I not been reminded of by her. I truly could not have pulled off such an amazing day without her. She is the most kind and calming person to talk to. Even on the rehearsal day, when I started to really feel some stress, she knew exactly what to do to calm my nerves, and my husband's! We could not be more grateful to her.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jay · Married on 09/09/2017

Ana is an excellent coordinator and an absolute joy to work with! Our wedding could NOT have happened without her.

My (now) husband and I live in NY, but we found a beautiful rustic venue in MA. As we soon discovered, we'd gotten in way over our heads. We booked our caterer and photographer, but then realized we had no clue how to pick everything else. Our venue (a working farm) was extremely DIY, so we had to figure out all the services needed to pull off a 90-person wedding (while dealing with stressful full-time jobs as well).

Finally, 6 months from the wedding, after interviewing several planners, we struck gold with Ana. From our very first conversation, Ana was a ray of sunshine: warm, reassuring, calm, knowledgeable, and extremely competent. She wasted no time helping us find the remaining vendors, like our DJ, stationer, photobooth service, and tent rental company (all wonderful). She also worked seamlessly with the vendors we'd already hired. We did a walkthrough with her on the farm, where she told us her vision for the event and went through our timeline for the next few months. (After this meeting, we started sleeping better.) Ana took care of the questions we had, thought of other potential issues we hadn't even considered, and then solved them.

The day of the wedding, Ana was an all-star. We cannot emphasize enough how GREAT of a coordinator she is. Our venue was very "spread out," with many logistical issues, and though it was Ana's first wedding there, she made sure it was all set up beautifully and that everyone moved from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing in an organic, on-time manner. All of our family, friends, and vendors loved interacting with her--our caterer asked my husband, "Where did you find Ana? I haven't worked with her before but I'd love to work with her again!" She is cheerful, hardworking, and just lovely to be around. Picking Ana was one of the best decisions we made--thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Cynthia · Married on 07/15/2017

In the beginning of planning, we were not sure we needed a wedding planner. Thank heavens we met Ana and changed our minds! She was wonderful and worth every penny. Ana is gentle and kind, listens and captures what you want and makes it come true. Ana is so organized and has the best vendors lined up which actually saves you time and very expensive mistakes.
    Her advice was so valuable as we faced each decision. On the days leading up to the wedding, Ana solved so many problems as we prepared for 164 guests to arrive. I think I would have lost my composure without her. Instead, I was able to actually have fun with the other people involved getting all of the details pulled together. On the day of the wedding, Ana takes over and allows you to be a guest at the most wonderful party you will ever throw or attend. I trusted her completely.
    While wedding planning can be stressful at times, we will miss seeing and working with Ana so much. She began as wedding planner and became friend. I would recommend her without any hesitation. I have great respect for her and assure you that you will be in great hands and be so thankful she is with you for the planning process.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Ana is an unbelievably talented wedding planner and an incredibly kind person. She planned the perfect wedding, not missing one detail. There is always going to be issues the week of the wedding and on the day that you don't anticipate..Ana was able to quickly solve the problems and alleviate any stress we had. She was a calming presence throughout the planning process. I can't speak any more highly of Ana.

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • katie

katie · Married on 07/10/2017

A wedding planner filled with warmth, creativity, and joy

It was a true joy to go through the wedding planning process with Ana by our side. Ana made not only the finished product of our wedding, but just as importantly the whole experience of planning it the best we could have ever imagined. From the moment we met Ana, my mom and I were drawn in by her warmth, creative ideas, and attention to detail. We had met with many wedding planners, and we immediately knew that she stood out from the rest. From that day forward, my husband, mom, and I looked forward to every meeting we had with Ana not only for her ideas, but also due to the enthusiasm and support with which she guided us. Her vast experience and long-standing relationships with vendors made hundreds of wedding decisions that would have otherwise been complicated very easy.

On our wedding day, everything was perfectly planned. I will never forget her calm, comforting, and supportive presence throughout the day, including the encouragement she gave me immediately before I walked down the aisle. Our wedding reception decorations were beautiful influenced by her creative touch. As our wedding reception went on, she even offered to drive to CVS to get me another false eyelash since my previous one had fallen off! Our wedding was the wedding of our dreams, and Ana was a huge reason why our dreams came true. Most of all, her kindness and caring spirit forever touched me, and I am so grateful that will always be a part of my wedding memories.

Sent on 04/19/2020

page · Married on 07/01/2017

Ana was so wonderful to work with! We had to bring in all the vendors to our wedding venue and Ana made the whole process fun and easy! She has great connections to vendors in the area and doesn't loose sight of your vision! I would highly recommend Ana, she will help you plan your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2017

Hiring Ana was the single best decision I made for my wedding (besides maybe my husband!) and I cannot speak highly enough of her. When we decided to get married on my husband's family farm in Essex, I knew we would need a planner to help - not only because we are based four hours away in New York City, but because we would have to bring in everything - from tent to bathrooms - to pull it off. From our first phone interview with Ana, she exceeded all of our expectations. She was clearly a pro who knew how to plan for every detail, but, more important than that, she was incredibly warm and reassuring throughout the process and especially on our wedding day. Ana has great relationships with many vendors in the area and she was able to recommend a number of wonderful choices for every decision we had to make.

We had lots of challenges to work through, from a best man in the military (who had to give his speech via Skype) to dicey weather that threatened our tent the day before the wedding. Ana had them all covered, often resolving issues before we even knew about them. She was consistently responsive to both us and our vendors and helped us to pull off the stunning wedding of our dreams with no stress. I am sad that, with the wedding over, I won't have Ana's sunshine in my life quite as much but could not be more grateful for her kindness and hard work in creating the most memorable weekend of our lives. Ana, we love you! (Caitlin & Will, married in Essex, May 28th 2017)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Julia · Married on 05/20/2017

Ana was a pleasure to work with every step of the way! She was invaluable from selecting a venue to the wedding day. She pointed us to the best vendors and made everything seamless! Our wedding weekend was simply perfect in large part because of her expert guidance.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Ana is the best. She made it all happen with efficiency and grace. She brought calmness to the planning and to the day of the event. Everything went smoothly and we could totally enjoy the whole process. She was always on top of the wedding planning and we never had to worry about anything. She had great suggestions from her years doing this. Thank you Ana for making the day so wonderful and memorable.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kirsten · Married on 09/24/2016

My fiance and I decided to enlist Ana for day-of coordination at the recommendation of our venue, as it was a unique space with which she is familiar. From my first meeting with Ana, she brought a sense of positivity and calm to the entire process, and although she was not formally assisting with planning, she was a wonderful resource and provided many vendor referrals and creative ideas that we would not have thought of ourselves. Ana provided a detailed timeline for the day well in advance, attended the final walk-thru and meeting with the venue, and communicated the timeline to our vendors. As we approached the wedding day, Ana and I were in close touch and I was confident that she knew and would execute my vision for the day -- having this trust allowed me to relax and thoroughly enjoy each moment and not worry about how things were going in the background. We had a few last minute additions to our rental order, and although it was several weeks after the event, Ana followed up with us and the vendor to clarify the invoice. I am so happy that we decided to work with Ana, and I know that the day would not have gone as smoothly or been as stress-free for myself and my mother without her there!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brett · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring North Shore Weddings by Ana to take care of all of our "day of" wedding coordinating was one of the best decisions that we made! We had decided to have our wedding at my parents' home so the last thing I wanted was my mother and father taking care of the vendors and details on our wedding day. It was very important to us that my parents trusted the "day of" coordinator" to take over so that they could sit back, relax, and enjoy every moment of the day. Ana and her team made that possible!

Prior to our wedding day, Ana was super helpful with suggestions for our big day, and kept us on track to finalize contracts, details, etc. She was always accessible and prompt in getting back to us to answer questions or address concerns. Through our interaction with Ana it was very clear that she was a professional and had years of experience in the wedding planning business, especially on the North Shore. She brought up a lot of great points that a first time bride and groom weren't necessarily thinking of when planning a wedding.

During the week of our wedding and through the rehearsal, Ana made sure we were in great shape for our wedding day and that all the details had been discussed. Heading into our big day I knew we were in great hands. However, as great as Ana was leading up to the event, I can't say enough about her and her assistant on our actual wedding day! They both never stopped working! Everything ran sooooo smoothly that I wasn't concerned even for a moment. Ana helped keep a great party going, checked in with us throughout the night and was always right there if we had a question. She was on top of EVERYTHING from start to finish!

Based on our overall experience, we would highly recommend North Shore Weddings by Ana without any hesitation. They were incredible and the best money spent on our wedding day. Ana and her team made sure our wedding was completely stress free and a night to remember!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/17/2016

Ana is incredible! Her vast network of recommended vendors, her extensive knowledge of the area, and her incredible attention to detail made what would have been an overwhelming planning process easier every step of the way. On the day of, my now-husband, family and I were able to relax and focus on each other and the reason for the day because we knew she had all the details well in hand. Of course the day went off without a hitch. Ana is worth her weight in gold, I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Dear Ana,

Thank you for helping us make our dream wedding a reality. Several guests have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, so it is not just us who feel that way.

It was such a pleasure working with you from the start. Your kind disposition, prompt responsiveness to all our requests, strong work ethic, and incredible professionalism truly set you apart. One of your most impressive traits was your ability to keep us in check, by reminding us of things we still had to do in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding, while always doing so in such a kind way that we never felt pressured.

Ultimately, we could not have done it without you and we will forever be grateful for your work on this unforgettable wedding.

For anyone considering hiring Ana, all we can tell you is that you will never regret your decision. She pays for herself, in the sense that she found us better and less expensive vendors, and often even negotiated them down on price. So, not only will you get an amazing and super organized wedding planner that will make your event better than you could have yourselves, but she will save you money in the process! So, it's a no-brainer to hire her.

All the best,
    Anna & Luis (June 2016)

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lori · Married on 09/19/2015

We couldn't have done it without Ana!!! She coordinated all of our vendors for a flawless wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jesse · Married on 08/29/2015

I truly can not say enough positive things about Ana. She is a true professional, and she made our wedding a dream come true.
    She helped us find vendors, review contracts, follow up with vendors, and ensure everything went perfectly on the day of.

We would not have been able to have this wedding without her. Our wedding was in the backyard of my aunt's house, and we had to bring in everything (tent, bathrooms, etc.) Ana handled everything beautifully.

She is truly the best, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/10/2015