North Photography & HD Videography Reviews

73 | Metairie, LA

73 Reviews for North Photography & HD Videography

Mitchel · Married on 09/26/2018

This photo and video company did both my son and daughter’s weddings in the last 2 years. They met me and my wife’s every expectation and didn’t break the bank. They are professional, ontime and I highly recommended them to everyone.

Susan Crowley · Married on 06/23/2018

Best wedding company for a out of town bride

I grew up in NOLA, but moved for my work. My whole wedding was planned from AZ.

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Picking a photographer was the second hardest choice for my wedding. I wanted a photographer who was professional and who I could trust to do what I asked of them. A lot of photographers have a set way of doing things and I didn’t like that. Jeremy shot my wedding. He called me a few days before to go over all the details that I wanted. This is what was most important to me, that I had control of my wedding. In the end I got everything I wanted. Thank you guys!!!!

S · Married on 06/16/2018

North Photography got the job done! Me and Ashley loved everything this company did for our wedding. We will recommended them to everyone we can.

Daniela · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeremy was my photographer and all the images were awesome.. Best EVER!!!!!!!1

Marlon · Married on 05/26/2018

Hands down they are the best in the industry. The quality, timeliness, accommodation, and further more their patience are superb. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend them to others.

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Ryan and his video crew were awesome. They caught everything from me and my girls getting dressed to my 2nd line in the city.

Christy · Married on 07/02/2017

My husband's best friend told us about this company. He had used them for his wedding and had good things to say about them. After meeting the owner I was 10000% sure I wanted him to shoot my wedding. I was excited since they were a lot cheaper than I planned. We went with photo and video and he gave us a discount. We added a bridal gown session and a engagement photosession. All my family raved about my wedding and my pictures. We just got the video back and it was a Hollywood production!!

Bailey · Married on 06/16/2017

I hire North Productions to do all three wedding services. They did my floral, video and photo. My wedding was small and my budget was too. All one location and less then 50 friends and fam. Thank you North photo and video, and floral.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2017

Jeremy and his photo assistant were great to work with. I will be recommending them to anyone I know is in need of a photographer.

Catherine · Married on 03/03/2017

Best vendor I had. My wedding was small and Ryan was very attentive. I called and emailed him a dozen times and each time he took time to talk with me. It only took me 2 weeks to get my images and they incredible. I never looked at any other photographer since he shot my older sister's wedding 15 years old and my brother's wedding last year. He knows my family very well from 3 weddings and has 2 more for my family this year and next.. Thank you for the great job you did.

Anna · Married on 02/25/2017

This company was a pleasure to do business with for my daughter, Stella, wedding. They went beyond what they were paid for. The owner Ryan would speak to me for long times about the wedding and helped in every way.

Brittnay · Married on 02/11/2017

NORTH PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE BEST OF NOLA. I cant say how much fun we had at my wedding. Jeremy and Tina were AMAZING!!!!!!! We partied all night and they didn't miss a single thing!!!!!

Renee · Married on 02/05/2017

I wish I could give 10 stars. My wedding images were breathtaking. North Photo made the day easy and caught every moment. Great service and final product.

Shanna · Married on 01/29/2017

THE BEST OF THE BEST. North Photo HD did not miss a moment. They took pictures of everything and more.

Catherine · Married on 01/13/2017

You will not go wrong with North Productions. My sister's wedding was phenomenal. The two photographers were on the ball the whole time, and everything went smoothly. When I get married, I am not even going to look at anyone else to capture my wedding.

claire · Married on 01/07/2017

THE BEST! YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG. You get what you paid for and I went with the best. We were married in NOLA since it was better priced then home in New York. The service was beyond anything. New Orleans is my second home, and I wanted to get married there. My photographer helped immensely and recommended a wonderful band to walk with between my church and venue. My photographs and my wedding film were spectacular.

AMAZING. I used them for Videography and they were so professional and organized. I can definitely say every moment was captured and the quality of video is incredible. You can definitely tell they have worked at their fair share of weddings, from top to bottom they were on top of it all.

Mike · Married on 12/16/2016

Mr North and company did a spectacular job on Katie's wedding.No words can describe how happy I am.Every parents wants their children to be happy, and nothing says more than a happy child on her wedding day and thank you to all the people who made that day possible for my baby.
    Sincerely thank you.

Katie · Married on 12/16/2016

WOW! AMAZING! Is all I can say about my wedding images. They made me cry a 100x looking at them all. I knew they would be great, but not this great. Ryan and everyone was the best. They helped with my dress, told me when my hair did not look right and everything. If you are getting married, there are no better photographers.

Megan · Married on 12/11/2016

My wedding may have been a little wet considering it never stopped raining that day but looking through my wedding pictures I was surprised to see how many amazing shots Ryan and his team were able to get. Everyone was ready to make my day special from the wedding planner, Julie, to our photographer, Ryan. I could not have asked for a better day even though it was raining, my wedding was absolutely amazing.
    Megan

Monica · Married on 11/06/2016

It was a wonderful experience to have Ryan shoot our wedding. Several of my friends had used him and it was a no brainer I was too. I had been in two weddings that he has worked before, so I knew his style. He was super organized and helpful. Some of the guests even said how on the ball my photographer was. Ryan told me he has shot almost a thousand wedding and it really shows. You MUST hire him to shoot your wedding. He made my day stress free and easy. His assistant even helped with rounding up the kids for the family pictures. She was so sweet. You cannot go wrong with North Photo. They are the best.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2016

Myself and my husband picked North Photography since we both had friends who had used them for their weddings. We were planning a whole wedding from out of state and since North does more than one service it made things easier for us. We hired them for photo, video and Mrs Beverly for flowers. Everything went great and I have zero complaints. Me and Brad and happy and my mom is also. Our wedding was pretty small, we only had 70 people, and we had it outside, under an oak tree in city park. Thank you Ryan and everyone for your help. You guys are the best.

Natasha · Married on 09/23/2016

After Katrina I moved away from NOLA, but was for sure getting married there, since all my family stayed. North Production had done my cousin's wedding 10 years ago. My wedding was stress free and they turned out a great final product. I would use them again and again. Great people and easy to work with.

Gretchen · Married on 08/19/2016

North Photo came highly recommended by my wedding planner. She has worked with them before and I see why she recommended them. The work is beyond perfect.