31 Reviews for North Jersey Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Kev did an awesome job at my wedding. His music selection pleased guests of all ages, and he kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Right from the start Kevin was super to work with. He listened to what we were looking for in a DJ and recommended Pat be our DJ for our wedding. And he was couldn't have been more correct. After having a call with Pat, we were convinced this was the person to DJ our event. We gave Pat a pretty comprehensive playlist and also gave him the freedom to use his judgement and it was a perfect blend that ensured our guest enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. He handled our special request for how we wanted the evening to flow and he was on point with everything. Pat is a professional and pleasure to work with and very, very accommodating and responsive including days after our event we asked him to provide us the actual playlist for the reception so we could recreate it and have it for our own listening pleasure and he did that too! You will not regret booking NJE for the value and professionalism they provide.

Profile Picture Chuck, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I booked North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. We would recommend them time and time again. Kevin and Gio were extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. They made everything incredibly easy. Gio was so amazing. He was able to make adjustments to songs before our wedding and even on the spot. Thank You for helping make our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture Audrey , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Thank you so much DJ Pat for the perfect party playlist! North Jersey Entertainment was so easy to work with and affordable. Kevin easily adapted our quote for our special requests and timing. But the real star was DJ Pat! He was truly the host with the most. He handled the crowd so well, played great music that got our guests dancing, and listened to our music requests - all at the same time! He was so easy to work, really helpful in choosing songs for our party, and was really easy to communicate with. THANKS SO MUCH DJ PAT - you made our night!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I'm so happy we found North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. They paired us with DJ Pat Lyons and I'm so glad they did. DJ Pat was such a treat to work with, we met with him in person and then corresponded via text, email and phone. He was also very responsive and help plan the perfect playlist for our big day. By the time the wedding day came it felt like Pat was an old friend instead of a vendor. He got everyone dancing and having a great time. Would highly recommend NJ Entertainment and DJ Pat, everything was FLAWLESS!

Photo for North Jersey Entertainment Review - DJ Pat Lyons
Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin and his staff were awesome!!! They were very professional and full of energy! Always available to answer any questions we have as it related to my sons wedding. We would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Jerri, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I helped plan my sister’s wedding in NJ while living in SC. Working with Kevin and Gio was a Godsend! They were both there for my family every step of the way. On the day of, I knew I had nothing to worry about and Gio managed to get everyone on their feet and having a great time. I seriously cannot thank them enough for all that they’ve done! If I could give them more stars I would

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a fantastic experience! Our initial conversations with Kevin made us feel very confident with the team. We were assigned DJ Dave who was very responsive via email, enthusiastic, and helpful! We met with Dave during the planning stages and felt very comfortable as we discussed the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything went wonderfully on our wedding day and our dance floor was packed! Our guests were raving about the music and had an awesome time!! Definitely recommend this team!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I couldn't imagine my wedding without DJ Kevin! He was incredibly responsive and listened to what I wanted for my wedding exactly. He was easy to reach through email whenever I had a question, and on the phone for consultation. He asked me questions I never even would have thought of to plan the night. I had a younger crowd at my wedding and everyone was up and dancing the whole time, and even my older relatives were hitting the dance floor and texting me afterward to tell me what a great time they had. It was a perfect night at an event where the entertainment can really make or break the evening.

I also highly recommend getting the photobooth! It was a huge hit with everyone there, and looking through the photos after the wedding was over was so much fun. Its a great way to get pictures of people your photographer might miss and a wonderful keepsake.

Thank you so much again for making my wedding so fun and special!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

What drove us to choose NJE for our wedding was how quickly Kevin responded to my inquiries. Literally, he would respond to me within minutes and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.
We were assigned Dave as our DJ and I could not have chosen someone better! He was attentive, gave me advice and ideas when I was unsure and provided a great service. He went over everything with me and my bridal party several times to make sure we were all on the same page. He kept the music going, played everything I requested and got people on the dance floor. He was excellent, I highly recommend working with this company!

Profile Picture Dianna, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Kevin and his team at North Jersey Entertainment made our wedding a huge success! He met with us twice to go over song choices and even accepted song recommendations up until the night before our wedding! During our reception he kept everyone on their feet the whole night!!! If you want an exceptional wedding call NORTH JERSEY ENTERTAINMENT you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough great things about North Jersey Entertainment.

The dance floor was never empty, which is a very important
part of a good wedding.

My guests even shouted one more song at the end of the night which Dave (one of the DJ's)
did.

They have an outstanding crew here at North Jersey Entertainment.
People were coming up to me asking "were did you find the DJ's from".

The photo booth also was never empty. The booth was done very professional
by having 2 crew members help the guest have fun. I loved that you could fit a
lot of people (at least 10) in it and received more than the usual two sets of pictures.

If you need a DJ/Entertainment company you won't regret booking with them.

From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the music was perfect.

From a very big fan of North Jersey Entertainment.

Profile Picture Maureen , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

North Jersey Entertainment changed my whole outlook on wedding vendors! From the first email we sent to get pricing the entire staff was incredible. We found a great review of them online so we reached out and Kevin got back to us right away! Kevin was so great giving us answers to any little question we came up with. We booked right on the spot because they were all so helpful and friendly. We wound up with Pat as our dj, and he is seriously the BEST!! From the moment you meet him you just realize how much he loves his job, and loves making sure you are 100% in love with everything he does for your wedding. He gave us some forms to fill out so that he knew exactly what music we wanted. During our meetings with him he made sure he knew our taste in music and put anything extra we wanted into the mix. Throughout the day of the wedding Pat also made sure he was doing a great job, and kept asking if we had any suggestions. He was so great and really made our wedding absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

All I can say is wow. Pat Lyons is incredibly easy to work with and he took my personal music selections seriously and put together a beautiful sound track for our special night. The dance floor was always full and I must thank Pat for being an incredible dj and keeping our guests moving!!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and he was so incredibly easy to work with as well as professional. He did an amazing job day of and was extremely responsive anytime I had a question or concern. Thank you for ensuring our guests had a great time and kept them dancing all night!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Kevin and his team are amazing! We hired North Jersey Entertain for our wedding on June 24, 2017 and my expectations were above and beyond! I would recommend them for any type of event or occasion.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Kev worked my wedding reception and it was amazing! Had ages 16 to 84 on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend and will certainly be usin again for any future events!

Profile Picture Ellie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"I did not stop dancing the entire night."
"My calves are killing me, but it was so totally worth it!"
"I haven't danced like that in years!"
Just a few of the things we heard over and over again from all of our guests after our wedding. We cannot say enough about Dave (DJ Droma) & North Jersey Entertainment. He really pulled together a great mix and kept the energy flowing throughout the whole night. We had some random song requests and he worked them in there flawlessly. Everyone had such a great time and we owe so much of it to Dave at North Jersey Entertainment. So. Much. Fun.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin & his team are absolutely, hands down, the most amazing DJ team ever! His responsiveness to all my emails was top notch. He worked with me on several surprises at the reception, including having a sax guy come play beside him, and everything went off without a hitch. He respected all my wishes -- from the songs we wanted to hear to not taking requests from our guests. As everyone knows, a DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and he completely made it! The party DID NOT STOP! The floor was packed all night. We even bumped back the cake cutting because everyone (literally all ages) was having such a great time. I will absolutely use him for all my future entertainment needs! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for making that the best night ever!!!

Profile Picture laura, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin as awesome! He met with us, explained everything, and ran down a huge list of songs to see what we wanted. He answered my various questions quickly. We were very late in booking a DJ and he was amazingly accommodating. He was also extremely flexible and helpful when we wanted to squeeze in some live performances as part of the reception. Kevin played everything we wanted to hear and nothing we didn't. He even managed to make our younger guests feel special with a Zombie contest! Several guests told us it was the best reception they have ever been to and I am certain Kevin and North Jersey Entertainment were a great part of that!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kevin and his assistant Josh did an excellent job at our wedding! They were professional & accommodating the entire time. The music selection was great and they had everyone dancing the whole night. We requested a mix of Latin/traditional/pop music and they exceeded our expectations! Our guests had a blast and several of them mentioned that the DJs did an awesome job. I would highly recommend North Jersey Entertainment & their services. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved north jersey entertainment for my wedding dj& photo booth services , Kevin was super helpful and responsive and they were super affordable for our budget. I danced my whole wedding night away. He helped my fiance and I pick the ceremony and dj music and really did an amazing job. I would recommend them for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks so much for your hard work to help make our wedding so special! Xavier was professional and rolled with last minute changes during the big day with ease and a great attitude. Super friendly and a pleasure from start to finish! Special thanks to Kevin and Xavier. Highly recommend!
Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

A big thank to North Jersey Entertainment for providing excellent music for our wedding reception. Kevin and his assistant Michael did an amazing job from start to finish. Kevin listened to everything we wanted for our reception and he did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend using North Jersey Entertainment for your next event. I am planning on booking with these guys again for any future events we have. Thanks again Kevin!

Profile Picture valerie , 5/27/16, 1 Review