22 Reviews for North Jersey Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
22 North Jersey Entertainment Reviews

We had a fantastic experience! Our initial conversations with Kevin made us feel very confident with the team. We were assigned DJ Dave who was very responsive via email, enthusiastic, and helpful! We met with Dave during the planning stages and felt very comfortable as we discussed the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything went wonderfully on our wedding day and our dance floor was packed! Our guests were raving about the music and had an awesome time!! Definitely recommend this team!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I couldn't imagine my wedding without DJ Kevin! He was incredibly responsive and listened to what I wanted for my wedding exactly. He was easy to reach through email whenever I had a question, and on the phone for consultation. He asked me questions I never even would have thought of to plan the night. I had a younger crowd at my wedding and everyone was up and dancing the whole time, and even my older relatives were hitting the dance floor and texting me afterward to tell me what a great time they had. It was a perfect night at an event where the entertainment can really make or break the evening.

I also highly recommend getting the photobooth! It was a huge hit with everyone there, and looking through the photos after the wedding was over was so much fun. Its a great way to get pictures of people your photographer might miss and a wonderful keepsake.

Thank you so much again for making my wedding so fun and special!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

What drove us to choose NJE for our wedding was how quickly Kevin responded to my inquiries. Literally, he would respond to me within minutes and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.
We were assigned Dave as our DJ and I could not have chosen someone better! He was attentive, gave me advice and ideas when I was unsure and provided a great service. He went over everything with me and my bridal party several times to make sure we were all on the same page. He kept the music going, played everything I requested and got people on the dance floor. He was excellent, I highly recommend working with this company!

Profile Picture Dianna, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Kevin and his team at North Jersey Entertainment made our wedding a huge success! He met with us twice to go over song choices and even accepted song recommendations up until the night before our wedding! During our reception he kept everyone on their feet the whole night!!! If you want an exceptional wedding call NORTH JERSEY ENTERTAINMENT you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough great things about North Jersey Entertainment.

The dance floor was never empty, which is a very important
part of a good wedding.

My guests even shouted one more song at the end of the night which Dave (one of the DJ's)
did.

They have an outstanding crew here at North Jersey Entertainment.
People were coming up to me asking "were did you find the DJ's from".

The photo booth also was never empty. The booth was done very professional
by having 2 crew members help the guest have fun. I loved that you could fit a
lot of people (at least 10) in it and received more than the usual two sets of pictures.

If you need a DJ/Entertainment company you won't regret booking with them.

From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the music was perfect.

From a very big fan of North Jersey Entertainment.

Profile Picture Maureen , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All I can say is wow. Pat Lyons is incredibly easy to work with and he took my personal music selections seriously and put together a beautiful sound track for our special night. The dance floor was always full and I must thank Pat for being an incredible dj and keeping our guests moving!!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and he was so incredibly easy to work with as well as professional. He did an amazing job day of and was extremely responsive anytime I had a question or concern. Thank you for ensuring our guests had a great time and kept them dancing all night!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Kevin and his team are amazing! We hired North Jersey Entertain for our wedding on June 24, 2017 and my expectations were above and beyond! I would recommend them for any type of event or occasion.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Kev worked my wedding reception and it was amazing! Had ages 16 to 84 on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend and will certainly be usin again for any future events!

Profile Picture Ellie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"I did not stop dancing the entire night."
"My calves are killing me, but it was so totally worth it!"
"I haven't danced like that in years!"
Just a few of the things we heard over and over again from all of our guests after our wedding. We cannot say enough about Dave (DJ Droma) & North Jersey Entertainment. He really pulled together a great mix and kept the energy flowing throughout the whole night. We had some random song requests and he worked them in there flawlessly. Everyone had such a great time and we owe so much of it to Dave at North Jersey Entertainment. So. Much. Fun.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin & his team are absolutely, hands down, the most amazing DJ team ever! His responsiveness to all my emails was top notch. He worked with me on several surprises at the reception, including having a sax guy come play beside him, and everything went off without a hitch. He respected all my wishes -- from the songs we wanted to hear to not taking requests from our guests. As everyone knows, a DJ makes or breaks your wedding, and he completely made it! The party DID NOT STOP! The floor was packed all night. We even bumped back the cake cutting because everyone (literally all ages) was having such a great time. I will absolutely use him for all my future entertainment needs! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for making that the best night ever!!!

Profile Picture laura, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kevin as awesome! He met with us, explained everything, and ran down a huge list of songs to see what we wanted. He answered my various questions quickly. We were very late in booking a DJ and he was amazingly accommodating. He was also extremely flexible and helpful when we wanted to squeeze in some live performances as part of the reception. Kevin played everything we wanted to hear and nothing we didn't. He even managed to make our younger guests feel special with a Zombie contest! Several guests told us it was the best reception they have ever been to and I am certain Kevin and North Jersey Entertainment were a great part of that!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Kevin and his assistant Josh did an excellent job at our wedding! They were professional & accommodating the entire time. The music selection was great and they had everyone dancing the whole night. We requested a mix of Latin/traditional/pop music and they exceeded our expectations! Our guests had a blast and several of them mentioned that the DJs did an awesome job. I would highly recommend North Jersey Entertainment & their services. We are so glad we chose them for our wedding! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved north jersey entertainment for my wedding dj& photo booth services , Kevin was super helpful and responsive and they were super affordable for our budget. I danced my whole wedding night away. He helped my fiance and I pick the ceremony and dj music and really did an amazing job. I would recommend them for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks so much for your hard work to help make our wedding so special! Xavier was professional and rolled with last minute changes during the big day with ease and a great attitude. Super friendly and a pleasure from start to finish! Special thanks to Kevin and Xavier. Highly recommend!
Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

A big thank to North Jersey Entertainment for providing excellent music for our wedding reception. Kevin and his assistant Michael did an amazing job from start to finish. Kevin listened to everything we wanted for our reception and he did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend using North Jersey Entertainment for your next event. I am planning on booking with these guys again for any future events we have. Thanks again Kevin!

Profile Picture valerie , 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

North Jersey Entertainment rocked my wedding! Very professional from the start, and they tailored to both my wife and my family's needs. The ceremony music and party introductions were spot on. They played games with the kids, and brought awesome party props during the peak of the party. We were literally JUMPING on the dance floor by the end of the night. I highly recommend this elite crew for any type of event. Definitely using them in the future.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

THANK YOU to North Jersey Entertainment for an outstanding wedding! My entire family loved Kevin and the team. Our crowd was a mix of both Latin and American, and the music was perfectly chosen and played at the right times. Couldn't have asked for a better reception. Excited to see these guys again at my friend's wedding. You can never go wrong with these PROS!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Xavier is an amazing Dj and made our wedding a very special day ! Thank you NJE

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

North Jersey Entertainment came highly recommended by friends, and Kevin lived up to their praises. Kevin was very professional and knowledgeable in assisting us in planning our reception. All our special requests were fulfilled by Kevin. Our guests included 4 generations and everyone was pleased with his musical selections. He kept our guests dancing and entertained and all for a reasonable price. We are so glad that Kevin DJ'ed our reception - he helped make it the memorable day it was!

Profile Picture User5467655, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are phenomenal. The music was perfect for my mom's wedding and I would totally use them again! Thank you so much for sharing an important and memorable moment with us!!!

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/21/14, 1 Review