North Jersey Entertainment Reviews

North Jersey Entertainment 1
North Jersey Entertainment 2
North Jersey Entertainment 3

Ton Mcnally · Married on 12/18/2018

Accommodating and great to work with

We called Kevin only a month or so before our wedding up at the Conservatory at Sussex County Fairgrounds. He was very accommodating and great to work with. Thankfully they were available. Gio was our DJ. He was fantastic. A day or so before the wedding day... we requested they play he processional and recessional music during the ceremony. They said no problem. Gio was there for us. Thx guys. You did a great job :)

Dennis Kohl · Married on 11/19/2018

Outstanding service and Quality

I have used them a number of times and disappointed
    Highly recommend them

Allie Ceccola · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Wedding DJ

Gio and North Jersey Entertainment were so wonderful during my November 2018 NYC wedding. From the planning until the day of they were very responsive and easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night with all of the songs you could want. So many of my guests mentioned how he was one of the best wedding DJs they have ever heard. I never felt like I needed to request a song because they kept it moving all night. Wish I could go back and live it all over again!

Chelsea Hunter · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Dj’s - Spanish and English!

North Jersey entertainment was amazing for a wedding I recently planned at the James Ward Mansion! They were professional throughout the entire planning process, showed up on time, and helped make an awesome party! My clients were an inter-faith, interracial couple, with Family that had flown in from all over the world, and Xavier and Nicole did an amazing job at making sure both sides were up and dancing throughout the entire event! They were fun, knowledgeable about both Spanish and English music, and also took some awesome videos for us that were really appreciated by the by bride and groom! They listened to what my clients asked for, and most importantly what they asked to NOT have on their big day. I would highly recommend them for any type of event. Thank you everyone at NJE!

Brett · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

We had the pleasure of having Pat Lyons DJ for our wedding. He was so professional and we were very impressed with his hard work. He met with us prior to our wedding at our venue to go over playlists, as well as what kinds of music we listen to. He also followed up the week before our wedding with a phone call to review our timeline and preferences. Pat ran the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The sound level was perfect; loud enough to dance to but not too loud to overpower a conversation. Pat was enthusiastic throughout the entire process and we would certainly go to him and North Jersey Entertainment again! The owner Kevin, responded quickly to all of our questions and was a pleasure to work with as well.

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Our DJ, Dave, was really easy to plan with during the weeks leading up to our wedding. He shared our vision as we made decisions regarding the music we wanted to play. He was very thorough throughout the planning process as he asked for details and planning forms to be filled out--- which we found was not always the case with other DJs. Our guests enjoyed the night and filled the dance floor for much of the reception. We also booked the photo booth with NJ Entertainment--- our guests had SO much fun in the photos and now we have a unique book with personal messages and photos to keep as a special momento from our wedding day.

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Kev did an awesome job at my wedding. His music selection pleased guests of all ages, and he kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening!

Chuck · Married on 06/22/2018

Right from the start Kevin was super to work with. He listened to what we were looking for in a DJ and recommended Pat be our DJ for our wedding. And he was couldn't have been more correct. After having a call with Pat, we were convinced this was the person to DJ our event. We gave Pat a pretty comprehensive playlist and also gave him the freedom to use his judgement and it was a perfect blend that ensured our guest enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. He handled our special request for how we wanted the evening to flow and he was on point with everything. Pat is a professional and pleasure to work with and very, very accommodating and responsive including days after our event we asked him to provide us the actual playlist for the reception so we could recreate it and have it for our own listening pleasure and he did that too! You will not regret booking NJE for the value and professionalism they provide.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Thanks Chuck!!

Audrey · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I booked North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. We would recommend them time and time again. Kevin and Gio were extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. They made everything incredibly easy. Gio was so amazing. He was able to make adjustments to songs before our wedding and even on the spot. Thank You for helping make our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thanks Audrey!!

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you so much DJ Pat for the perfect party playlist! North Jersey Entertainment was so easy to work with and affordable. Kevin easily adapted our quote for our special requests and timing. But the real star was DJ Pat! He was truly the host with the most. He handled the crowd so well, played great music that got our guests dancing, and listened to our music requests - all at the same time! He was so easy to work, really helpful in choosing songs for our party, and was really easy to communicate with. THANKS SO MUCH DJ PAT - you made our night!

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I'm so happy we found North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. They paired us with DJ Pat Lyons and I'm so glad they did. DJ Pat was such a treat to work with, we met with him in person and then corresponded via text, email and phone. He was also very responsive and help plan the perfect playlist for our big day. By the time the wedding day came it felt like Pat was an old friend instead of a vendor. He got everyone dancing and having a great time. Would highly recommend NJ Entertainment and DJ Pat, everything was FLAWLESS!

North Jersey Entertainment 4
    North Jersey Entertainment 5
    North Jersey Entertainment 6

Jerri · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin and his staff were awesome!!! They were very professional and full of energy! Always available to answer any questions we have as it related to my sons wedding. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Thank you!!

Victoria · Married on 05/12/2018

I helped plan my sister’s wedding in NJ while living in SC. Working with Kevin and Gio was a Godsend! They were both there for my family every step of the way. On the day of, I knew I had nothing to worry about and Gio managed to get everyone on their feet and having a great time. I seriously cannot thank them enough for all that they’ve done! If I could give them more stars I would

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a fantastic experience! Our initial conversations with Kevin made us feel very confident with the team. We were assigned DJ Dave who was very responsive via email, enthusiastic, and helpful! We met with Dave during the planning stages and felt very comfortable as we discussed the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything went wonderfully on our wedding day and our dance floor was packed! Our guests were raving about the music and had an awesome time!! Definitely recommend this team!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't imagine my wedding without DJ Kevin! He was incredibly responsive and listened to what I wanted for my wedding exactly. He was easy to reach through email whenever I had a question, and on the phone for consultation. He asked me questions I never even would have thought of to plan the night. I had a younger crowd at my wedding and everyone was up and dancing the whole time, and even my older relatives were hitting the dance floor and texting me afterward to tell me what a great time they had. It was a perfect night at an event where the entertainment can really make or break the evening.

I also highly recommend getting the photobooth! It was a huge hit with everyone there, and looking through the photos after the wedding was over was so much fun. Its a great way to get pictures of people your photographer might miss and a wonderful keepsake.

Thank you so much again for making my wedding so fun and special!

Dianna · Married on 03/23/2018

What drove us to choose NJE for our wedding was how quickly Kevin responded to my inquiries. Literally, he would respond to me within minutes and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.
    We were assigned Dave as our DJ and I could not have chosen someone better! He was attentive, gave me advice and ideas when I was unsure and provided a great service. He went over everything with me and my bridal party several times to make sure we were all on the same page. He kept the music going, played everything I requested and got people on the dance floor. He was excellent, I highly recommend working with this company!

Michael · Married on 11/25/2017

Kevin and his team at North Jersey Entertainment made our wedding a huge success! He met with us twice to go over song choices and even accepted song recommendations up until the night before our wedding! During our reception he kept everyone on their feet the whole night!!! If you want an exceptional wedding call NORTH JERSEY ENTERTAINMENT you won’t be disappointed!

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2017

I can't say enough great things about North Jersey Entertainment.

The dance floor was never empty, which is a very important
    part of a good wedding.

My guests even shouted one more song at the end of the night which Dave (one of the DJ's)
    did.

They have an outstanding crew here at North Jersey Entertainment.
    People were coming up to me asking "were did you find the DJ's from".

The photo booth also was never empty. The booth was done very professional
    by having 2 crew members help the guest have fun. I loved that you could fit a
    lot of people (at least 10) in it and received more than the usual two sets of pictures.

If you need a DJ/Entertainment company you won't regret booking with them.

From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the music was perfect.

From a very big fan of North Jersey Entertainment.

Allison · Married on 10/01/2017

North Jersey Entertainment changed my whole outlook on wedding vendors! From the first email we sent to get pricing the entire staff was incredible. We found a great review of them online so we reached out and Kevin got back to us right away! Kevin was so great giving us answers to any little question we came up with. We booked right on the spot because they were all so helpful and friendly. We wound up with Pat as our dj, and he is seriously the BEST!! From the moment you meet him you just realize how much he loves his job, and loves making sure you are 100% in love with everything he does for your wedding. He gave us some forms to fill out so that he knew exactly what music we wanted. During our meetings with him he made sure he knew our taste in music and put anything extra we wanted into the mix. Throughout the day of the wedding Pat also made sure he was doing a great job, and kept asking if we had any suggestions. He was so great and really made our wedding absolutely perfect!!

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

All I can say is wow. Pat Lyons is incredibly easy to work with and he took my personal music selections seriously and put together a beautiful sound track for our special night. The dance floor was always full and I must thank Pat for being an incredible dj and keeping our guests moving!!

Holly · Married on 07/29/2017

Kevin was the DJ for our wedding and he was so incredibly easy to work with as well as professional. He did an amazing job day of and was extremely responsive anytime I had a question or concern. Thank you for ensuring our guests had a great time and kept them dancing all night!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin and his team are amazing! We hired North Jersey Entertain for our wedding on June 24, 2017 and my expectations were above and beyond! I would recommend them for any type of event or occasion.

Ellie · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Kev worked my wedding reception and it was amazing! Had ages 16 to 84 on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend and will certainly be usin again for any future events!

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

"I did not stop dancing the entire night."
    "My calves are killing me, but it was so totally worth it!"
    "I haven't danced like that in years!"
    Just a few of the things we heard over and over again from all of our guests after our wedding. We cannot say enough about Dave (DJ Droma) & North Jersey Entertainment. He really pulled together a great mix and kept the energy flowing throughout the whole night. We had some random song requests and he worked them in there flawlessly. Everyone had such a great time and we owe so much of it to Dave at North Jersey Entertainment. So. Much. Fun.