North Jersey Entertainment Reviews

North Jersey Entertainment 4
  • Ricky

Ricky Hudson · Married on 07/13/2019

Great DJ experience!

We booked Gio for our wedding and it was an incredible night. I've never been to a wedding that had so many people on the dance floor--it was so much fun. We had a lot of differing tastes amongst our guests, but everyone kept coming up to me and telling us that they loved the music. He did a great job of listening to the tone we wanted for our event and then reading the room to make sure that everyone was having fun and creating the experience. Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Strickland · Married on 06/14/2019

DJ Pat Lyons - Amazing!

DJ Pat Lyons did an absolute amazing job at our wedding! We had our ceremony outside on a beach and the reception inside, and the music was perfect from start to finish. We got so many compliments on the music starting with the music played during the ceremony all the way until the last song of the night. He had all of our guests dancing all night and everyone had a great time! I would recommend him to anyone, very professional and reasonable! 10/10!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Paul Seltzer · Married on 05/26/2019

Thank you, Pat!

We are so glad that North Jersey Entertainment assigned Pat to DJ our wedding! Pat did an amazing job both in the planning stages and especially on the day of. We live a long enough drive from the venue that it wasn't possible for us to meet in person beforehand, but Pat guided us through every step, and even visited the venue himself. During the reception he got everybody dancing. Would recommend Pat and NJE to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Yefat · Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Pat went above and beyond!

We worked with DJ Pat while planning our wedding from afar. He was very organized, and went above and beyond to make sure he was prepared for the big day. He met with us in person and on the phone multiple times, he incorporated quirky and foreign-language requests, he was flexible, and responsive. He visited both our ceremony site and reception site in advance of the wedding (on his own time). On the day of, Pat arrived early to set up and kept everything moving smoothly. The guests enjoyed the music he played and he kept everyone moving. We loved working with Pat and would do it again. It helps that he is also a super nice guy!

We did not interact much with NJE after the initial contracting. Their prices are firm but fair.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sarah Middleton · Married on 03/16/2019

Pat was amazing!

Pat DJed our wedding last weekend and did an outstanding job! He read the room and played all the songs we requested at just the right time. We wanted everyone dancing all night and that's exactly what happened. Everyone keeps telling me how spot on Pat was with the whole playlist. We gave him a tough job too with a big do-not-play-list and he accommodated all of it.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Rianna

Rianna Scrubb · Married on 01/12/2019

NJE was incredible! DJ Gio was the best!!

Everything was absolutely amazing!! We gave DJ Gio a tough list of “demands” and he was able to put together a playlist that was really incredible. My husband and I were dancing ALL night, which is exactly what we had hoped for! He even had the older people dancing .. which was even better!! It was truly a night we will never forget and Gio holds a huge part in that! I cannot say enough good things about his personality and eagerness to make everything perfect! We had SO many of our guests (even the picky ones) asking what DJ company we used and raving about how awesome of a wedding it was. Thank you North Jersey Entertainment for making our wedding an unforgettable night!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Ton Mcnally · Married on 12/18/2018

Accommodating and great to work with

We called Kevin only a month or so before our wedding up at the Conservatory at Sussex County Fairgrounds. He was very accommodating and great to work with. Thankfully they were available. Gio was our DJ. He was fantastic. A day or so before the wedding day... we requested they play he processional and recessional music during the ceremony. They said no problem. Gio was there for us. Thx guys. You did a great job :)

Sent on 12/23/2018

Dennis Kohl · Married on 11/19/2018

Outstanding service and Quality

I have used them a number of times and disappointed
    Highly recommend them

Sent on 12/18/2018

Allie Ceccola · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Wedding DJ

Gio and North Jersey Entertainment were so wonderful during my November 2018 NYC wedding. From the planning until the day of they were very responsive and easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night with all of the songs you could want. So many of my guests mentioned how he was one of the best wedding DJs they have ever heard. I never felt like I needed to request a song because they kept it moving all night. Wish I could go back and live it all over again!

Sent on 12/17/2018

John Han · Married on 11/09/2018

Really great and attentive DJ

Flexible dj that was terrific!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Chelsea Hunter · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Dj’s - Spanish and English!

North Jersey entertainment was amazing for a wedding I recently planned at the James Ward Mansion! They were professional throughout the entire planning process, showed up on time, and helped make an awesome party! My clients were an inter-faith, interracial couple, with Family that had flown in from all over the world, and Xavier and Nicole did an amazing job at making sure both sides were up and dancing throughout the entire event! They were fun, knowledgeable about both Spanish and English music, and also took some awesome videos for us that were really appreciated by the by bride and groom! They listened to what my clients asked for, and most importantly what they asked to NOT have on their big day. I would highly recommend them for any type of event. Thank you everyone at NJE!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Brett · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

We had the pleasure of having Pat Lyons DJ for our wedding. He was so professional and we were very impressed with his hard work. He met with us prior to our wedding at our venue to go over playlists, as well as what kinds of music we listen to. He also followed up the week before our wedding with a phone call to review our timeline and preferences. Pat ran the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The sound level was perfect; loud enough to dance to but not too loud to overpower a conversation. Pat was enthusiastic throughout the entire process and we would certainly go to him and North Jersey Entertainment again! The owner Kevin, responded quickly to all of our questions and was a pleasure to work with as well.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Our DJ, Dave, was really easy to plan with during the weeks leading up to our wedding. He shared our vision as we made decisions regarding the music we wanted to play. He was very thorough throughout the planning process as he asked for details and planning forms to be filled out--- which we found was not always the case with other DJs. Our guests enjoyed the night and filled the dance floor for much of the reception. We also booked the photo booth with NJ Entertainment--- our guests had SO much fun in the photos and now we have a unique book with personal messages and photos to keep as a special momento from our wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Hire North Jersey Entertainment! You will not regret this decision! Kevin was able to work around my schedule for phone calls, questions and logistics. Kevin spoke to us with a real desire to understand what WE wanted, not what they thought we should want. He was not pushy and made us feel like we would be taken care of on our special day. Kevin was great, but the real hero of this story is Pat Lyons, the DJ at our wedding!! Planning this NJ wedding from SC had it's challenges, but Pat made it so easy! He was the first person to talk us through what our actual wedding day would look/sound like. He was the first one to draw the sketch in our mind of what we would experience, and he was spot on! He gave us a plethora of suggestions when we were not sure which song may fit us for a particular moment. He got to know us as a couple, and our families. He prepared a beautiful soundtrack to to the best day of our lives and we could not be more grateful. My Aunt Patty, a loving Aunt and a SUPER critic of all wedding music would also give Pat 5+ stars. I am basing that on her exorbitant amount of time on the dance floor and the twenty plus times she has mentioned how awesome the DJ and the music were over the past month! :) How did I almost forget my FAVORITE item at the wedding the PHOTO BOOTH! GET A PHOTO BOOTH from North Jersey Entertainment! The set of pictures that you get after the event is PRICELESS! Thank you again NJE for everything you did to make our day the best day of our lives so far! Cheers to you!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Kev did an awesome job at my wedding. His music selection pleased guests of all ages, and he kept our guests on the dance floor the entire evening!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Chuck · Married on 06/22/2018

Right from the start Kevin was super to work with. He listened to what we were looking for in a DJ and recommended Pat be our DJ for our wedding. And he was couldn't have been more correct. After having a call with Pat, we were convinced this was the person to DJ our event. We gave Pat a pretty comprehensive playlist and also gave him the freedom to use his judgement and it was a perfect blend that ensured our guest enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. He handled our special request for how we wanted the evening to flow and he was on point with everything. Pat is a professional and pleasure to work with and very, very accommodating and responsive including days after our event we asked him to provide us the actual playlist for the reception so we could recreate it and have it for our own listening pleasure and he did that too! You will not regret booking NJE for the value and professionalism they provide.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Thanks Chuck!!

Audrey · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I booked North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. We would recommend them time and time again. Kevin and Gio were extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. They made everything incredibly easy. Gio was so amazing. He was able to make adjustments to songs before our wedding and even on the spot. Thank You for helping make our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thanks Audrey!!

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you so much DJ Pat for the perfect party playlist! North Jersey Entertainment was so easy to work with and affordable. Kevin easily adapted our quote for our special requests and timing. But the real star was DJ Pat! He was truly the host with the most. He handled the crowd so well, played great music that got our guests dancing, and listened to our music requests - all at the same time! He was so easy to work, really helpful in choosing songs for our party, and was really easy to communicate with. THANKS SO MUCH DJ PAT - you made our night!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I'm so happy we found North Jersey Entertainment for our wedding. They paired us with DJ Pat Lyons and I'm so glad they did. DJ Pat was such a treat to work with, we met with him in person and then corresponded via text, email and phone. He was also very responsive and help plan the perfect playlist for our big day. By the time the wedding day came it felt like Pat was an old friend instead of a vendor. He got everyone dancing and having a great time. Would highly recommend NJ Entertainment and DJ Pat, everything was FLAWLESS!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    North Jersey Entertainment 5
    North Jersey Entertainment 6
    North Jersey Entertainment 7

Jerri · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin and his staff were awesome!!! They were very professional and full of energy! Always available to answer any questions we have as it related to my sons wedding. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Thank you!!

Victoria · Married on 05/12/2018

I helped plan my sister’s wedding in NJ while living in SC. Working with Kevin and Gio was a Godsend! They were both there for my family every step of the way. On the day of, I knew I had nothing to worry about and Gio managed to get everyone on their feet and having a great time. I seriously cannot thank them enough for all that they’ve done! If I could give them more stars I would

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amy · Married on 04/20/2018

We had a fantastic experience! Our initial conversations with Kevin made us feel very confident with the team. We were assigned DJ Dave who was very responsive via email, enthusiastic, and helpful! We met with Dave during the planning stages and felt very comfortable as we discussed the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything went wonderfully on our wedding day and our dance floor was packed! Our guests were raving about the music and had an awesome time!! Definitely recommend this team!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't imagine my wedding without DJ Kevin! He was incredibly responsive and listened to what I wanted for my wedding exactly. He was easy to reach through email whenever I had a question, and on the phone for consultation. He asked me questions I never even would have thought of to plan the night. I had a younger crowd at my wedding and everyone was up and dancing the whole time, and even my older relatives were hitting the dance floor and texting me afterward to tell me what a great time they had. It was a perfect night at an event where the entertainment can really make or break the evening.

I also highly recommend getting the photobooth! It was a huge hit with everyone there, and looking through the photos after the wedding was over was so much fun. Its a great way to get pictures of people your photographer might miss and a wonderful keepsake.

Thank you so much again for making my wedding so fun and special!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Dianna · Married on 03/23/2018

What drove us to choose NJE for our wedding was how quickly Kevin responded to my inquiries. Literally, he would respond to me within minutes and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.
    We were assigned Dave as our DJ and I could not have chosen someone better! He was attentive, gave me advice and ideas when I was unsure and provided a great service. He went over everything with me and my bridal party several times to make sure we were all on the same page. He kept the music going, played everything I requested and got people on the dance floor. He was excellent, I highly recommend working with this company!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Michael · Married on 11/25/2017

Kevin and his team at North Jersey Entertainment made our wedding a huge success! He met with us twice to go over song choices and even accepted song recommendations up until the night before our wedding! During our reception he kept everyone on their feet the whole night!!! If you want an exceptional wedding call NORTH JERSEY ENTERTAINMENT you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2017