66 Reviews for North Hill Chair Covers & Linens

Chair Covers (2)
Tables (2)
Decor (1)
55 North Hill Chair Covers & Linens Reviews

I couldn’t be happier with their service! Very friendly and great service! Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mariah at North Hill was incredible to work with! As a wedding planner, who works withs tons of different vendors, I can honestly say that North Hill will make sure your vision is met in the most professional manner possible--at very affordable prices. On top of going above and beyond with the linens and chairs we ordered, she was timely, efficient and made working a wedding on the Pensacola navy base a breeze. We truly can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Georgia , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful service! She was always willing to help

Profile Picture User6490033, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs

This company was great! We had an Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and they came a little early, which was great. they got everything set up and even put on the table cloths and made sure everything was perfect before they left! I will definitely be using this company for any future event I have which is about 2 a year. Excellent!! Very pleased!
Southern Self Storage

Profile Picture Melody , 4/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Outstanding and professional service provided by North Hills. I was absolutely thrilled with the décor. Normally, I don't take time to give reviews but this vendor exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Carlotta, 12/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Used North Hill for my wedding, the linens were very pretty and they even have other things to rent like chalkboards. I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day. I'm very glad I went with this company.

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie was very easy to work with and the linens were beautiful!

Profile Picture User4689608, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie was very knowledgable and professional. She made this a very easy process.

Profile Picture User5336599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic linens! Made my Wedding so beautiful and was for a good price! Aweskme to work with!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie was wonderful and very accommodating. She worked with me on everything and gave helpful suggestions. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie, with North Hill Chair Covers and Linens, was such a huge help to us! Having a wedding out of town could be daunting but she helped us plan and execute the details of the ceremony and reception that made my daughter's wedding day dreams come true!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie was great! Everything turned out just like we pictured!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful service and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to deal with and excellent value.

Profile Picture kristen, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs

Very easy communication and flexible with changes!

Profile Picture User4291855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented chairs and an arbor and torches. The sashes on the chairs were beautiful compared to others we saw on the beach at other weddings. They were very great to work with! We changed our time of the ceremony by a half hour with no problem. The chairs were set up in plenty of time for the guests and taken down as requested.

Profile Picture User4135772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved working you guys. Ms. Bonnie was an amazing lady to work with. She was very prompt with email responses and you could tell that she genuinely cared about my event. The staff that helped the day of my Wedding were amazing as well. I could not have been happier with them.

Profile Picture Lori, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie at North Hills was great to work with as I was planning my wedding long distance from pensacola. She was very flexible when I was changing things last minute and was always prompt with responses to email! The linens were beautiful and there were at the facility in a very timely manner so that the flowers and center pieces did not have to wait for them! No wrinkles on the linens and they were beautiful! I was very please with their service and would definitely book them again if I needed linens for an event!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent, friendly, timely service.

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a professional ! Bonnie is a total perfectionist and it shows in the work she does . Everything was clean and beautifully arranged. She does it right or not at all . Also is a delight to work with. She makes herself accessible and is very easy to communicate with . It was a total pleasure to work with such a delightful and pleasant person.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure to work with everyone at North Hill. They helped make the linen selections and did a spectacular job of set up. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bonnie helped me so much for my wedding. She had a lot of suggestions and many of the vendors that I used were because of her advise. I love a person who likes to network!

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best prices in town, all table and chairs were in excellent condition. They were friendly and went out of their way to accommodate.

Profile Picture Gigi, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

they were very accommodating and meet all of our needs

Profile Picture Helen, 10/5/13, 1 Review