Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

140 Reviews for Rev. Angela Kelley

Rev. Angela Kelley 1
Rev. Angela Kelley 2

Paula · event on: 07/19/2017

The lovely Rev Angela Kelly performed a beautiful, personalized renewal of vows service to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary!
    She came to us, at our N. Topsail Island
    Beach house rental. Although we had only corresponded via email,
    I knew we would love her. The service took place on the oceanfront on a beautiful early evening with pink clouds. How in the world did she do that!?? Having never been to Topsail, she wisely suggested just the perfect time according to the tide chart. Rev Angela made our renewal of vow service perfect! Thank you!!!
    From the Vickers' family

Sent on 07/22/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Angela at the last minute and she made everything so straightforward and hassle-free! I wrote our entire ceremony, which she was very receptive to, and she did a great job delivering it. We're very glad we got to work with Angela.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I loved having Rev. Angela Kelley at our wedding! In looking for officiates for our out-of-town ceremony, I was looking for someone who had great reviews for being dependable, professional, and had a lot of experience. Angela was all of these things and so much more. A couple of other criteria I wanted fulfilled was someone who could work with us via phone/email since we didn't live in the Wilmington area, someone who was open to working with couples of different religious backgrounds (or not religious at all,) and someone who was also comfortable with our dog being at the ceremony as the flower girl! Angela was so open and accepting to all of our creative ideas. She sent us so much information to help us plan the perfect ceremony and was supportive to encourage us to make it something we truly would be happy with. She is an EXPERT, and made a point to make sure we really took the time to "be with each other" instead of just rushing through the day. We incorporated a lot of little details and everything truly went perfectly! The rehearsal also went very smoothly, in part to our event planner, but also because Angela knew just what to do. We still talk about how perfect our wedding weekend was. Everyone should consider Angela for their ceremony!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

Based upon the many positive reviews on wedding wire, we reached out to Reverend Kelley. It took one conversation to realize how special she is and experienced with making a wedding day even more of a blessing. The wedding she put together for us was heartfelt and amazing. She kept everyone calm and things running smoothly during the ceremony. The Sunday before the big day, we panicked when we realized we miscommunicated and neither of us had yet returned a checklist to her, even though we prepared it a couple of months ago. Reverend Kelley spent her Sunday working on the most amazing and beautiful words in our ceremony. Returned it to us the same day as we cried over her well crafted ceremony. Reverend Kelley was graceful, loving, and truly showed deep caring in officiating our beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2017

Working with Rev. Angela Kelley was such a pleasure. She was EXTREMELY professional, kind and knowledgeable. She worked with me to create the perfect ceremony for our wedding - and we couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! If you are on the fence about who to hire to officiate your wedding, you can stop here...because you've already found the perfect person! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Spencer · Married on 03/18/2017

Angela was amazing. Not only was she very responsive to emails and phone calls (we live about 2 hours apart) but she was very accommodating as well. She has a great packet which has various vows, readings, and other items/ideas for the ceremony. She had them organized from short to long ceremonies and even religious and non-religious ones. We were able to use whatever we liked, in whichever order we chose across all of those and send it to her using the worksheet she provided. Hence, we were able to have the perfect tailormade wedding ceremony. She even sent off our marriage license after we signed it, so we wouldn't have to figure out when we would be able to do it.

All in all, she was an absolute delight to work with and I couldn't imagine a better person to have officiating our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Grace · Married on 01/01/2017

Angela is simply amazing. There is no other way to describe her. She made our ceremony perfect! She sent us a packet and allowed us to customize anything we wanted. She was available whenever you needed her and very easy to communicate with. For anyone looking for an Officiant, Angela is your person and she will go above and beyond to make your ceremony exactly how you want it to be. We love Angela and recommend her to all our friends getting married. She made our wedding day so special.

Grace Racano​

Sent on 12/31/2017

Morgan · Married on 12/02/2016

I knew Rev. Angela Kelley was the perfect match for our wedding the first time I corresponded with her through emails and on the phone. She's so helpful and takes such great pride in making your day extra special and personal! She allowed my husband and I to completely make the ceremony vows and readings more personal! Rev. Angela Kelley is a beautiful person inside and out and she took all nerves away the day of the wedding! She makes you feel so comfortable and so reassuring! She even called me the morning of just to check in on us! She is such an amazing person and I would recommend Rev. Angela Kelley to anyone! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Erica · Married on 11/20/2016

OMG- Rev Angela Kelley was so wonderful! She was very professional, super nice, and extremely enthusiastic about our wedding! We had to plan everything over email or calls, since we live in Texas but our wedding was in Ocean Isle Beach, NC, but she was very responsive and patient with the entire process! It was so great to finally meet her on our wedding day!! We were able to work with her to create our unique and special wedding ceremony!! Everything was beautiful and we had tears from our family and friends for sure! I would highly highly recommend her to anyone- especially a beautiful beach wedding!! Thanks again, Angela!!!
    -Erica & Jacques

Sent on 12/01/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

From our first contact with Angela to our last she was nothing but kind and gracious. She sent us the best wedding packet that made it so easy for us to create our own ceremony with our own little special touches. The day of the wedding she was the calm in all of the chaos. I never felt rushed or like I had to worry what was going on while I was getting ready. She would just smile and tell me that it was my day, to take my time and that everything was handled. Things ran smoothly because of her. The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. She spoke in a way that was so kind and genuine. We felt as if our day was as important to her and it was to us. Pick her!!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Tori · Married on 09/23/2016

Angela is awesome! She was super easy to work with and allowed us to customize our ceremony to make it perfect for the two of us. Thank you for helping us make our day so special!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/16/2016

Angela officiated our September 2016 wedding and did a wonderful job. From the day we contacted Angela, she was responsive, warm and professional - she really went out of her way to plan a beautiful ceremony, tailored to us. On the day, seeing Angela really helped to put both of our minds (and nerves!) at ease - she did a brilliant job officiating, which so many of our guests commented on. I could not recommend Angela enough.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Marla · Married on 09/03/2016

Angela was simply the best. My wedding coordinator quit on our venue last minute, a tropical storm on day before made a rehearsal impossible to complete, and all could have been a bit disastrous without Angela. She helped everything run flawlessly with the ceremony.
    Several of our wedding guests commented saying it was the sweetest, most beautiful ceremony they've ever been to. Angela was simply phenomenal. She let us choose which kind of ceremony we wanted that fit our personalities best. She was very quick and easy to communicate with, and performed the most beautiful ceremony. I would give her 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/11/2016

steve · Married on 08/29/2016

I would highly recommend Angela, the vows she wrote for us were so personal and just for us, which made renewing our vows to each other that much more meaningful.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Laurie · Married on 07/23/2016

Angela was great, she offered a packet of different ceremony, vows, ring exchange ideas. We were able to pick and choose and mix and match to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Angela is very personable, she make you feel like you have known her your entire life. We got married on Wrighsville Beach, it is awesome that she is willing to travel to where you are. I would hands down recommend her to anyone and everyone getting married.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sophie · Married on 07/05/2016

Angela was awesome. I'm big on first impressions especially over the phone. One phone conversation with Angela and I knew she was the one to make our special day the best ever. And she did!
    All the services that you would expect from a professional she delivered on but what really stood out was how she exceeded our expectations: Angela wanted to understand our story and helped translate it into our ceremony. She embraced our love, our family, our story and set the path for our forever after. She was a blessing.
    I would recommend Angela to anyone wanting to make their dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/24/2016

Rev. Angela Kelley is the best! Very down to Earth and genuine. She has a great selection of wedding ceremony layouts for you to chose from or you can create your own. She helped me stay calm the day of my wedding, even after I realized I left my marriage license at my house and had my friend's husband rush to my house to get it! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Chad · Married on 06/11/2016

Angela was wonderful!!! We are so happy that she was recommended to us. She did such a good job making our ceremony special.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Mary · Married on 05/09/2016

We were so happy we chose Angela to officiate our wedding in May. She was so open and easy to talk to and offered plenty of help and suggestions along the way. We didn't live in North Carolina at the time, and planning a wedding from afar can be somewhat daunting of a task. :- ) Angela was easily accessible and answered every question promptly. I cannot give her a higher rating than what I have already. We would certainly use her if we were to renew our vows, and would happily recommend her to anyone we knew looking for someone!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/01/2016

Rev Angela Kelly was a dream come true, from our phone calls to meeting in person - we knew she was the officiant for us. She helped us every step of the way, with various options and plans and amazing insight to what had worked at previous weddings. She even brought up factors that we hadn't even thought of! She kept us relaxed and calm through everything and the wedding itself would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. As a side note, thank you for making us laugh and smile - before/ during / and after the ceremony! We would 100% recommend Rev Angela Kelley for anyone with an upcoming ceremony. Angela, you were truly a blessing.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2016

Angela was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I are a mix of religious and atheist so we wanted to find someone who would fit both of our choices and be happy to accommodate us. She was amazing. She offered us numerous options and we basically designed our ceremony from the ground up. She even introduced us to an amazing tradition called a ring warming and it was the perfect addition to our wonderful day. She was prompt in responding and worked well with our planner!!! Poor thing had a flat tire on the way to our wedding but still managed to show up on time and all made up and pretty for our ceremony. We had a handful of guests remark about how amazing she was. They commented on her calm and relaxed demeanor and said that she set the perfect tone for the rest of our celebration. I was so very happy and amazed at the service that she provided. Most importantly she mailed all of our paperwork for us and our certified license was waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon!!! Thanks Angela!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kim · Married on 12/05/2015

My daughter Hailey met her (husband now) Blake in high school. They are both from Lagrange, Ga (about a hour south of Atlanta, Ga) after high school Blake went directly into the Marines leaving my daughter behind heartbroken in 10th grade.
    A few years later after my daughter had already graduated high school and started college she received a phone call from Blake.... Instantly they rekindled their love.... As they were planning a huge wedding .... Life happened ~like it always does~ and with a military life style it couldn't be helped!!!

My daughter "wanted a big wedding", but there just wasn't enough time... I was actually working with less than 24 hours! BUT after finding Angela on Google, Rev. ANGELA KELLY ultimately pulled it all together during a perfect sunset on topsail island at a perfect time! Angela Kelly is awesome and I would definitely recommend her for any wedding big or small!

Thanks once again!! Kim

Sent on 12/07/2015

Erika · Married on 10/08/2015

Angela performed our Vow Renewal Ceremony and it truly blew us away! There was not a dry eye in all those who were in attendance including my husband and I. Angela's ceremonies are as beautiful as she is inside and out. Simply put, Angela is the best!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gayle · Married on 10/08/2015

We are an older couple who wished to celebrate the culmination of a long-term commitment with a simple, highly personal wedding ceremony. Angela worked closely with us via phone and email communications for several weeks in advance of meeting us on Emerald Isle. We could not have hoped for a more perfect set of readings and vows, or for a more knowledgeable, gracious, and caring officiant. We both truly enjoyed the special evening we spent in Angela's company, and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/20/2016

nicole · Married on 09/21/2015

My and my husband's wedding day could not have been more perfect and Angela Kelley played a tremendous roll in that! From the moment I first contacted her in search of an officiant; she immediately took it upon herself to search the perfect time to wed in between high tides (as I was trying to plan my wedding from Pennsylvania and had no idea what I was doing), she then left several messages and emails with words of encouragement and well wishes as I stressed through all of the planning and even offered help! She was right there to walk me through my rehearsal and gave me a huge hug and help keep me calm up until the moment I walked down the aisle. She is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant who is positive, comforting, light hearted and fun! Thank you again Angela for helping to make our day great!

Sent on 02/09/2016