Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

Rev. Angela Kelley 2
  • Brandi

Brandi Ringnell · Married on 06/27/2019

Last Minute Booking

We came to NC on vacation from California with plans to get married while we were here. Our family friend was unable to marry us due to a death in the family and I reached out to Angela 2 days before our wedding date. Angela was quick to respond and was willing to fit us in and officiate our wedding exactly where we wanted to be...barefoot in the sand! We spoke on the phone for a few minutes, she made suggestions, and asked what we wanted in a ceremony. Her suggestion of under the pier at Top Sail beach was absolutely perfect!! We met her at the location and we were married. She was wonderful and accommodating and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Rev. Angela Kelley 3
    Rev. Angela Kelley 4

Michelle Miller · Married on 06/24/2019

Excellent in every way!

Angela was helpful in so many ways from the very beginning. To answering questions about details on the marriage license to if permits were needed. Very thorough in the selection of vows and was VERY accommodating as to the time of day we chose to have the wedding. Sunrise is beautiful!!! I emailed several times and was always prompt with her reply. She was fantastic!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kim

Kim Carman · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!

She really touched us a way that I can not explain or hardly express! First of all, she stepped up when we were in a true bind! I spoke with her via phone on a Tuesday for our ceremony on Saturday! She was so understanding and comforting! I explained that our marriage was more than just the two of us, this was not only about us but also about Our children and grandchildren joining in this union! Marriage is about the couple but family is a critical part especially when children are involved! There were some other details discussed and I immediately felt relief!
    The day of our ceremony I never doubted it would be wonderful but I could never convey her ability to make it what it was! Her words were so true! Everyone has asked and spoke of the ceremony... I had one lady tell me that she had always dreaded weddings because she felt they were somewhat fake and ordinary... she said this was the first wedding she had experienced such a true sense of love and commitment in the words spoken. My husband and I did not repeat vows, she spoke for us, we said the I Do’s and exchanged rings. We did not need to say anything... she said it all for us which allowed us to relax and take the time for the two of us to listen and truly enjoy this moment!
    As I said ... I could never express the ability she has! She is absolutely outstanding!! She made our day more special than we could ever have imagined! And she made our day special for our family and friends too!
    The Baldwin Family

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Elyse · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful, touching ceremony!

Angela was a wonderful officiant! She allows you to personalize your ceremony in any way that you want to and she is very prompt in responding to any questions that you may have. She helps to make you feel at peace on your special day! Thanks again Angela! Our ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Jestine

Jestine · Married on 05/04/2019

Kind, professional, and the best at what she does!

I cannot say enough good things about Angela. She is so sweet and very professional. Angela was always available and quick to respond to any questions/concerns that I had. She is fantastic at what she does and makes you feel so comfortable! We had the most amazing wedding day, and the ceremony was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley Houghton · Married on 09/01/2018

Look Nowhere Else

Angela is amazing! She went above and beyond from the first day we talked to after the ceremony. Angela provided us a packet with readings, vows, and other ideas so we could customize our ceremony. This information made planning extremely easy and stress-free. After the ceremony, Angela submitted our signed marriage license to the county in a timely manner. It was an absolute pleasure having Angela be a part of our special day.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2018

Angela was wonderful, we got in touch with her the last minute for our small wedding ceremony and she was so accommodating and answered any questions we had with email or over the phone. When we got to the beach we went and met at a local coffee shop and were to able to just and sit and chat about what we wanted and i felt very comfortable with her. She goes beyond what most would do and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry my now husband and I.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Daphne · Married on 07/27/2018

Angela performed our Wedding ceremony on July 27, 2018. She was so easy to work with prior to and the day of the wedding. We wouldn't trade our experience with her!
    Daphne

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jessie · Married on 06/16/2018

Angela was so quick to respond since we had only three days notice for our wedding due to family illness. She was great to work with and made a very special ceremony for our immediate family. Highly recommend and she was key to helping us pull this off!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Brady · Married on 06/03/2018

You will not find a better wedding officiant. Angela is super professional and will work with you to make your day perfect. She is very affordable. If you’re looking to elope or get married in general, Angela is the wedding officiant to go with.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Angela is such a wonderful person and minister! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I felt like I had known her my whole life. She helped us create our perfect wedding ceremony and she executed it beautifully. We are so happy she was able to officiate our wedding. She was always very responsive, and called to check on me to make sure I didn’t stress about a thing. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Rhonda · Married on 05/12/2018

Angela was quick to reply and available for us on short notice (5 weeks) away from wedding. Reasonable pricing, very friendly, and also suggested some photographers who I have also Booked! Can't wait to meet her on our wedding day! Update since wedding....Angela is absolutely the best! She should get 10 stars instead of 5. Such a sweet lady and the ceremony was incredible, it was like she had known us for years! We have a new friend now for sure!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Gabby · Married on 05/05/2018

Angela did stellar job as our officiant. She made our ceremony so incredibly meaningful, simple, elegant, and intimate. My husband and I keep going back over the day, and our ceremony was hands down our favorite part of the entire wedding (as it should be) because it completely reflected how we feel about one another and who we are together as a couple. Our day could not have been as special without Angela as our officiant. She was professional, understanding, flexible, and truly loves what she does! We recommend her without reservations.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

Reverend Angela was absolutely perfect! She was very personable, kind and caring. We planned our wedding from a distance and didn't have much to go by other than recommendations. From our first conversation on the phone right up to the wedding, she was by our side making sure everything was the way we wanted it. She was an instant friend throughout the whole process and made our day special and memorable!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Eliza · Married on 10/06/2017

Angela was such a incredible part of our wedding experience. From the first time we met her, we felt like we had known her our whole lives. Every step of the way, she went above and beyond to shower us with support, encouragement, and overflowing joy for our union. She helped us create a beautiful ceremony that we will always cherish. All of our guests were touched by the presence that she brought as she officiated our ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Angela. Thank you for making our day so special for us, and for giving us a wedding ceremony that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Becca · Married on 09/29/2017

Angela is so sweet. She was the officiant for our wedding at The Atrium, and she made the whole thing so easy! She offered us so many options and examples for different wedding ceremonies, which was super helpful for us considering we had no idea what we were doing, and we were able to craft our own ceremony ideas with her help. She also gave us a great idea for a ring warming/blessing from our wedding guests that we were able to incorporate into our ceremony since it was a smaller wedding, which was a really meaningful. I had a few people comment on it saying they had never seen it before, but it was such a cool idea. She was super responsive over email as we were leading up to the wedding, and she called both me and the groom the morning of the wedding just to see how we were doing. She was a calming presence before, during and after the ceremony, and we felt very blessed to have her be a part of our day.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2017

While in search of a wedding officiant we looked into a few different options however, from our first call we knew Angela was the right fit. Angela was very responsive, professional and willing to help us. Most importantly she made us feel very comfortable with the whole process from start to finish.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Susan · Married on 09/16/2017

I contacted Angela Kelley about 9+ months in advance for our September 2017 wedding, based on her Wedding Wire reviews and her website. Angela lived up to all of our expectations of a wonderful ceremony! Her communications were very prompt and helpful, she was willing to meet with us before the ceremony, and she conducted a beautiful ceremony (in the rain at that!). The other reviews that I read were true. She is wonderful at making the couple feel comfortable, and she is a very "classy" and professional officiant. She gave great traditional and optional vow options, which helped us to write the perfect ceremony. She also gave us the perfect referral for our photographer. Thanks to Angela for helping to make our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Diane · Married on 09/10/2017

Angela always does a wonderful job of making people feel like the most important people in the room! Very professional and personable! She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Alex · Married on 09/03/2017

Angela is absolutely amazing! She provided us with exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. She worked with us to make sure it was perfect in our eyes and for our families. As being a wedding professional in the industry, I was very selective on the vendors I used. Angela, you are amazing and thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2017

Angela not only married Geoff and I but she took the life that we live together and turned it into the most beautiful ceremony I've ever heard. Details of our relationship were not overlooked and she made us very comfortable throughout the entire process. On time, looking spectacular, and so kind....Angela thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jean · Married on 08/20/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Angela...she is personable, knowledgeable, professional, and just a nice presence whom you will enjoy at your wedding! Don't hesitate to use her to officiate your ceremony!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Paula · event on 07/19/2017

The lovely Rev Angela Kelly performed a beautiful, personalized renewal of vows service to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary!
    She came to us, at our N. Topsail Island
    Beach house rental. Although we had only corresponded via email,
    I knew we would love her. The service took place on the oceanfront on a beautiful early evening with pink clouds. How in the world did she do that!?? Having never been to Topsail, she wisely suggested just the perfect time according to the tide chart. Rev Angela made our renewal of vow service perfect! Thank you!!!
    From the Vickers' family

Sent on 07/22/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Angela at the last minute and she made everything so straightforward and hassle-free! I wrote our entire ceremony, which she was very receptive to, and she did a great job delivering it. We're very glad we got to work with Angela.

Sent on 06/28/2017