Rev. Angela Kelley Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Bonnie Married on 04/10/2022

Perfect ceremony

Angela was seriously incredible! She took the time to really talk to us to get to know our relationship. Everyone commented at how personal she made the ceremony and someone even asked if we knew her because she made the ceremony so personal to us. She helped get everything moving before the ceremony and made sure I was comfortable before the ceremony. I seriously cannot recommend her enough! Thank you again!!
  • April
    April H. Married on 04/08/2022

Perfect experience!

Rev. Angela was the perfect person to lead our ceremony. It’s like she knew exactly who we are when she wrote the words. The story she told as we stood there exchanging our vows painted a beautiful picture for everything that we are about. We were referred to her by a friend & I’m so happy that we chose her.
  • Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 03/26/2022

Angela was amazing!!!

Trying to plan a beach wedding from a thousand miles away would have been so much harder without the help of Angela! She was absolutely amazing, quickly answered all of my questions, had all of the referrals I needed, etc!!! 10/10!!
    Amanda R. Married on 10/04/2019

She is the best!

Reverend Angela Kelley was the perfect choice for our wedding! She is so personable and was an absolute joy to work with! Everyone that came to our wedding spoke so highly of her and how amazing she did!
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 09/21/2019

So Amazing!!

I am so happy we chose Angela to officiate our wedding. She was literally amazing. Professional and responsive for months (we booked her 6 months prior to the wedding date). She helped make our ceremony super intimate and personal. If you need someone hire her!
  • Brandi
    Brandi R. Married on 06/27/2019

Last Minute Booking

We came to NC on vacation from California with plans to get married while we were here. Our family friend was unable to marry us due to a death in the family and I reached out to Angela 2 days before our wedding date. Angela was quick to respond and was willing to fit us in and officiate our wedding exactly where we wanted to be...barefoot in the sand! We spoke on the phone for a few minutes, she made suggestions, and asked what we wanted in a ceremony. Her suggestion of under the pier at Top Sail beach was absolutely perfect!! We met her at the location and we were married. She was wonderful and accommodating and I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Michelle M. Married on 06/24/2019

Excellent in every way!

Angela was helpful in so many ways from the very beginning. To answering questions about details on the marriage license to if permits were needed. Very thorough in the selection of vows and was VERY accommodating as to the time of day we chose to have the wedding. Sunrise is beautiful!!! I emailed several times and was always prompt with her reply. She was fantastic!!!
  • Kim
    Kim C. Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding!

She really touched us a way that I can not explain or hardly express! First of all, she stepped up when we were in a true bind! I spoke with her via phone on a Tuesday for our ceremony on Saturday! She was so understanding and comforting! I explained that our marriage was more than just the two of us, this was not only about us but also about Our children and grandchildren joining in this union! Marriage is about the couple but family is a critical part especially when children are involved! There were some other details discussed and I immediately felt relief!
    The day of our ceremony I never doubted it would be wonderful but I could never convey her ability to make it what it was! Her words were so true! Everyone has asked and spoke of the ceremony... I had one lady tell me that she had always dreaded weddings because she felt they were somewhat fake and ordinary... she said this was the first wedding she had experienced such a true sense of love and commitment in the words spoken. My husband and I did not repeat vows, she spoke for us, we said the I Do’s and exchanged rings. We did not need to say anything... she said it all for us which allowed us to relax and take the time for the two of us to listen and truly enjoy this moment!
    As I said ... I could never express the ability she has! She is absolutely outstanding!! She made our day more special than we could ever have imagined! And she made our day special for our family and friends too!
    The Baldwin Family
  • Kristy
    Kristy E. Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful, touching ceremony!

Angela was a wonderful officiant! She allows you to personalize your ceremony in any way that you want to and she is very prompt in responding to any questions that you may have. She helps to make you feel at peace on your special day! Thanks again Angela! Our ceremony was beautiful!
  • Jestine
    Jestine Married on 05/04/2019

Kind, professional, and the best at what she does!

I cannot say enough good things about Angela. She is so sweet and very professional. Angela was always available and quick to respond to any questions/concerns that I had. She is fantastic at what she does and makes you feel so comfortable! We had the most amazing wedding day, and the ceremony was perfect thanks to her!
    Ashley H. Married on 09/01/2018

Look Nowhere Else

Angela is amazing! She went above and beyond from the first day we talked to after the ceremony. Angela provided us a packet with readings, vows, and other ideas so we could customize our ceremony. This information made planning extremely easy and stress-free. After the ceremony, Angela submitted our signed marriage license to the county in a timely manner. It was an absolute pleasure having Angela be a part of our special day.
    Kayla Married on 08/03/2018
    Angela was wonderful, we got in touch with her the last minute for our small wedding ceremony and she was so accommodating and answered any questions we had with email or over the phone. When we got to the beach we went and met at a local coffee shop and were to able to just and sit and chat about what we wanted and i felt very comfortable with her. She goes beyond what most would do and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry my now husband and I.
    Daphne Married on 07/27/2018
    Angela performed our Wedding ceremony on July 27, 2018. She was so easy to work with prior to and the day of the wedding. We wouldn't trade our experience with her!
    Daphne
    Jessie Married on 06/16/2018
    Angela was so quick to respond since we had only three days notice for our wedding due to family illness. She was great to work with and made a very special ceremony for our immediate family. Highly recommend and she was key to helping us pull this off!
    Brady Married on 06/03/2018
    You will not find a better wedding officiant. Angela is super professional and will work with you to make your day perfect. She is very affordable. If you’re looking to elope or get married in general, Angela is the wedding officiant to go with.
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2018
    Angela is such a wonderful person and minister! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I felt like I had known her my whole life. She helped us create our perfect wedding ceremony and she executed it beautifully. We are so happy she was able to officiate our wedding. She was always very responsive, and called to check on me to make sure I didn’t stress about a thing. We highly recommend her!!
    Rhonda Married on 05/12/2018
    Angela was quick to reply and available for us on short notice (5 weeks) away from wedding. Reasonable pricing, very friendly, and also suggested some photographers who I have also Booked! Can't wait to meet her on our wedding day! Update since wedding....Angela is absolutely the best! She should get 10 stars instead of 5. Such a sweet lady and the ceremony was incredible, it was like she had known us for years! We have a new friend now for sure!
    Gabby Married on 05/05/2018
    Angela did stellar job as our officiant. She made our ceremony so incredibly meaningful, simple, elegant, and intimate. My husband and I keep going back over the day, and our ceremony was hands down our favorite part of the entire wedding (as it should be) because it completely reflected how we feel about one another and who we are together as a couple. Our day could not have been as special without Angela as our officiant. She was professional, understanding, flexible, and truly loves what she does! We recommend her without reservations.
    Stacy Married on 04/08/2018
    Angela is such a calming force in the winds of a wedding! She was recommended by a random woman my mom met and as it turned out, was on every "approved" vendor list we received from area venues. She has a VERY warm presence, she is kind and friendly and accommodating and she created a ceremony for us that was both meaningful and unique. She has also worked with many of Wilmington's finest so the ceremony/reception ran like a well-oiled machine. It was truly the most beautiful day of my life! Thank you Angela!
    Maggie Married on 10/21/2017
    Reverend Angela was absolutely perfect! She was very personable, kind and caring. We planned our wedding from a distance and didn't have much to go by other than recommendations. From our first conversation on the phone right up to the wedding, she was by our side making sure everything was the way we wanted it. She was an instant friend throughout the whole process and made our day special and memorable!
    Eliza Married on 10/06/2017
    Angela was such a incredible part of our wedding experience. From the first time we met her, we felt like we had known her our whole lives. Every step of the way, she went above and beyond to shower us with support, encouragement, and overflowing joy for our union. She helped us create a beautiful ceremony that we will always cherish. All of our guests were touched by the presence that she brought as she officiated our ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Angela. Thank you for making our day so special for us, and for giving us a wedding ceremony that we will treasure forever.
    Becca Married on 09/29/2017
    Angela is so sweet. She was the officiant for our wedding at The Atrium, and she made the whole thing so easy! She offered us so many options and examples for different wedding ceremonies, which was super helpful for us considering we had no idea what we were doing, and we were able to craft our own ceremony ideas with her help. She also gave us a great idea for a ring warming/blessing from our wedding guests that we were able to incorporate into our ceremony since it was a smaller wedding, which was a really meaningful. I had a few people comment on it saying they had never seen it before, but it was such a cool idea. She was super responsive over email as we were leading up to the wedding, and she called both me and the groom the morning of the wedding just to see how we were doing. She was a calming presence before, during and after the ceremony, and we felt very blessed to have her be a part of our day.
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2017
    While in search of a wedding officiant we looked into a few different options however, from our first call we knew Angela was the right fit. Angela was very responsive, professional and willing to help us. Most importantly she made us feel very comfortable with the whole process from start to finish.
    Susan Married on 09/16/2017
    I contacted Angela Kelley about 9+ months in advance for our September 2017 wedding, based on her Wedding Wire reviews and her website. Angela lived up to all of our expectations of a wonderful ceremony! Her communications were very prompt and helpful, she was willing to meet with us before the ceremony, and she conducted a beautiful ceremony (in the rain at that!). The other reviews that I read were true. She is wonderful at making the couple feel comfortable, and she is a very "classy" and professional officiant. She gave great traditional and optional vow options, which helped us to write the perfect ceremony. She also gave us the perfect referral for our photographer. Thanks to Angela for helping to make our wedding day spectacular!
    Diane Married on 09/10/2017
    Angela always does a wonderful job of making people feel like the most important people in the room! Very professional and personable! She is the BEST!!!