Normandy Farm Hotel Reviews

Normandy Farm Hotel 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Gorgeous venue!

I cannot say enough good things about Normandy Farms. We got married in the Silos ballroom and it was an absolutley magical day. My bridal attendant, Linda made me feel like it was MY day. She made sure to help me with literally everything without any complaints. Shantelle, my maitre-de was also amazing. These ladies worked well together and made sure to make the day all about me. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. My guests couldn’t get over just how beautifully decorated everything was. I have a few guests now considering having their weddings there as well!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Nancy Gries · Married on 02/07/2019

Normandy Farm - An excellent wedding venue!

We were amazed to find that Normandy Farm not only met, but exceeded all of our desires for our daughter's wedding on the afternoon of Jan. 5, 2019. The rustic elegance of the Grand Ballroom, along with the beautiful chandeliers and multiple decorative lights, wooden accents and beams were simply gorgeous. The attentive staff were very flexible and met all of our needs during our planning as well as the actual day of the wedding. The transition in the ballroom from the ceremony to the reception set up was seamless. Even with some rain there were plenty of options for beautiful pictures inside and under the entryway. Our 250 guests were served an outstanding and delicious brunch and there was ample room for dancing afterwards. Four weeks later people are still thanking us for the wonderful time they had, and most of all, the bride and groom were very pleased with their day. As the parents we were thankful for the reasonable prices and that we could enjoy the day as well. Thank you for helping us to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/02/2019

Such a beautiful venue & staff is INCREDIBLY helpful!

My husband and I are so happy we had our wedding at Normandy Farm! Everyone working with this venue was so helpful and responsive. From the planning with Heather to all of the people who helped us on the day of- they helped make our wedding perfect!! The food was amazing and the cake was delicious and BEAUTIFUL! Everything was exactly how we wanted it :)

(attached photos are by Tyler Boye)

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Normandy Farm Hotel 10
    Normandy Farm Hotel 11
    Normandy Farm Hotel 12

Kelsie · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Normandy Farms is the most amazing place! They have everything down to a science for wedding, from the Friday we walked into until the Sunday we left we where treated like royalty. The wedding was amazing even better then i could have ever imagined.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Christina · Married on 10/14/2018

Go with your first impression, brandi at normandy farms was fantastic!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lorraine · Married on 09/22/2018

Blue Bell Country Club and Normandy Farm were the perfect choice for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding weekend! The weekend started Friday with a delicious rehearsal dinner in NF’s The Farmer’s Daughter private Dowry room. We continued the celebration making our way to the Terrace’s outdoor bar for cocktails, sitting in comfy rocking chairs surrounding a huge fire pit. We enjoyed NF’s complimentary Saturday breakfast before preparations of the big day. The grounds at NF and BBCC are so beautiful and vast, the photographer had nearly unlimited backdrop options. As the day progressed we found ourselves in NF’s comfortable lobby welcoming guests spending the night. Our son and DIL had over 100 guests spend the night, many complimented their stays. The ceremony and reception were held at the Blue Bell Country Club. Complimentary shuttles transported guests across the street to the BBCC. There was a bridal suite stocked with food and drinks for the wedding party. The ceremony and cocktail hour, both held outside, were wonderful. While sipping cocktails, guests were able to enjoy gorgeous views complete with deer crossing the course. The reception, held in the Grand Ball room, was nothing short of spectacular. Compliments about the food, flowers (from the on-site florist Willow & Thistle), decor, and the band EBE’s LA Starz were abundant. Many guests said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. After the reception it was back to NF for the after party. In the Dowry we had snacks which were a big hit after all the dancing at the reception. In the bar a DJ played until 2am. The weekend wrapped up with guests enjoying the Farmer’s Daughter’s famous Sunday brunch. It was nice being able to chat with guests in a relaxed setting. I could not more highly recommend Blue Bell Country Club and Normandy Farm. All the staff were beyond helpful and professional and helped make the day unforgettable. It really was the perfect wedding weekend!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

NP is the prefect storybook location! My husband and I wanted soup to nuts location- the complete package- ceremony, reception and hotel. NF was our first venue we looked at and the minute we left, we went back in to confirm our big day!. the staff and our coordinator Ashley, made wedding planning a breeze. We worked closely with Ashley regarding the details of our day, and she always responded quickly and with more than enough detail. I cannot say enough positive things about Ashley as she helped put our vision together for our big day. Food delicious! The day of, our attendants and maitre'd were beyond attentive. We had food, champagne, wine, and beer waiting for us in the beautiful bridal suite before the ceremony. After the ceremony, we had hot hors d'oeuvres and more drinks waiting for us in the suite. Fast forward to the reception and the space looked beautiful. My husband and I didn't have to ask for one thing. Our choice of drink was always in our hand and our attendants made sure we took the time to eat. They were truly amazing and excel in what they do.
    Though it did rain our wedding day and the week leading up to it, we weren’t able to have the ceremony outside like planned, but the team and NP décor inside surpassed my expectations, it was beautiful and worked out better than I had thought. It was the perfect day. the reception transformation was quick and efficient from ceremony to our tables. The décor was exactly how I had envisioned in my head. I’ve already recommend it to many people for events and weddings leading up to our big day! The truly made the evening magically, like a fairytale. Thank you NF for making our day so special and something we’ll never forget! Ashley and Chris

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kira · Married on 02/16/2018

It was a dream come true. I cannot recommend this venue enough! They were thorough from start to finish. They kept on top of me as I definitely got behind with deadlines but the day, the day was everything and more!
    Thank you to everyone at Normandy!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Normandy Farm Hotel 13
    Normandy Farm Hotel 14
    Normandy Farm Hotel 15

Maureen · Married on 11/24/2017

There are not enough great things to say about our entire wedding experience at Normandy Farm. We had our ceremony and reception in the Grand Ballroom, which was rustic, elegant and overall stunning! Our coordinator, Ashley, was fantastic to work with. She was always easy to get in contact with, super responsive and very accommodating! She made sure we had everything planned - down to the last little details. Rich, Karen and Ursula went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure we were well taken care! We never had an empty glass! They also made sure all of our things made it to our suite at the end of the night. The entire staff that night were super professional and very attentive as well! The suite we stayed in was very spacious (I had almost 10 people getting hair and makeup done, as well as getting dressed in there!) Our guests only had great things to say about the venue, food and overall experience! We would highly recommend Normandy, and would not change a thing about how our day went!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Happy2becomeHower

Ally · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I recently were married at Normandy Farm Hotel in November. The venue is an absolute gem, especially with the updated décor throughout the hotel. It is the perfect complement of modern chic/rustic detail. I was sad that it rained on our wedding day, but little did I know how absolutely stunning the grounds would turn out in our photographs.
    The staff was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had Heather as our wedding coordinator and she was very accommodating and very timely with responses. She would answer as many emails as necessary to make sure that everything is covered. We were very grateful for her!
    Overall, We highly recommend this all-in-one venue (there is also a florist and photographer on site that we used that was incredible) Wouldn't have changed a thing. Check this place out !

Sent on 12/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had our reception in the Silos Ballroom on 10/7/17. Everything was amazing! To begin with, Ashley Wenger (our coordinator) was wonderful- always helped us, quick to respond to emails, calmed my nerves, explained everything, made sure we got everything & it was all perfect! Our bridal attendant Christina and the matr'd were wonderful as well! They made sure we were okay, did anything we asked, catered to any need we had, and ensured we had a good time. They really made it possible to enjoy everything and eat, drink, and party too! They kept the night flowing perfectly! Now the reception was seriously the best reception I had ever been to and many of our guests have said the same thing. The general feedback we've gotten is that the space was beautiful, the food was amazing, the signature drinks were delicious, the staff were friendly & made sure everyone was having fun, they loved how everything was in one spot, and that the party was top of the line. People are still coming up and telling us about how good of a time they had nearly 3 weeks later. I cannot thank the team at Normandy Farm enough for making sure we had the reception of our dreams! We worked with them for about 26 months to plan everything, and it was truly amazing. I highly recommend this venue! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2017

Our experience with Normandy Farm was absolutely amazing. We had our ceremony and our reception in the Silos Ballroom and everything was absolutely perfect. The planning process was easy and manageable. Our coordinator, Ashley, was very responsive and helpful with all of our questions. All the people we worked with at the venue on the day of were wonderful. I would absolutely recommend using this venue, especially if you want an "all-in-one" venue - they made everything so easy, and that was exactly what we were looking for. Perfect day!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Katie · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone from the sales team to the event coordination to the attendants were spectacular! This place is a gem of a find for those looking to have a reception with lodging on site!

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved this venue! The event planners and day of staff were more than willing to help with whatever I needed to make my day perfect!

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • Aisha

Aisha · Married on 06/03/2017

Two months later and compliments from our loved ones keep pouring in. Our wedding was truly special and beautiful. The space is rustic and elegant, the food and service was great. Kudos to the servers and staff, including Ashley Wenger, Katria, and Allison. We are very grateful.

Sent on 08/01/2017
    Normandy Farm Hotel 16
    Normandy Farm Hotel 17
    Normandy Farm Hotel 18

Angela · Married on 04/28/2017

My husband and I were so happy with our wedding at Normandy Farm! From the planning process, all the way through the reception, the whole staff was so accommodating and helpful. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was special! The staff made sure my husband and I, our families and our bridal party ate, and always had a drink in our hands. The food was amazing, and our guests are still talking about how great it was! Our ceremony and reception were stress free because of the great staff who were helping us. Our bridal suite before the ceremony and the Hotel room was recently redone, and it was beautiful! The bridal suite was continually stocked with champagne and food.
    We would recommend Normandy to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Brianna · Married on 04/08/2017

I absolutely loved Normandy Farms and have already recommended it to several people who are recently engaged looking for their venue! It was the perfect venue for my husband and I to get married at and I would not have changed anything about it! The staff made the day go by smoothly and everything was set up perfectly. The food/cake was amazing and everyone raved about them.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Stephanie & John · Married on 03/17/2017

Planning for your big day can be very stressful and overwhelming. The number one item you want to get right is your wedding venue. Having the perfect venue can make or break your wedding day experience for yourselves and your guests. By deciding to select Normandy Farm Grand Ballroom as our venue for our March 2017 reception and overnight accommodations, we gave our guests the best experience possible.
    The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was exactly what we had in mind. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about their meals, we didn’t hear one complaint!
    Our staff for the evening were also top notch. We were paired with two of Normandy’s best, Karen and Ursula. As soon as we arrived at the venue, Karen and Ursula made us feel at home and communicated what to expect and when throughout the entire evening. They also took care of both of our parents, Ursula made sure they always had a full glass of wine or beer.
    The entire planning process was very smooth. Working with Brandy with the package and pricing, Heather and Stephanie for the day of logistics was fantastic and stress free. They made the entire experience relaxing and budget friendly.
    We couldn’t have asked for a better venue and experience. If your dream wedding is a rustic atmosphere with a superb staff with great hotel accommodations, look no further, you found it all with Normandy Farm Grand Ballroom!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2017

We just got married at Normandy on February 18th, and honestly the experience could not have been more perfect! We lucked out having a 68 degree sunny day, and we have received nothing but excellent feedback from our guests about their love for Normandy! Between the amazing service, wedding coordinator, bridal suite, hotel rooms, breathtaking venue, and food; everything was amazing! The groom and I never once had to ask for a drink, the wait staff always had us prepared at the table ?????? Much love to Normandy !!! ??

Sent on 02/21/2017

Miranda · Married on 01/27/2017

Normandy Farm was absolutely PERFECT for our ceremony and reception. Brittany Hawkins, Ashley Wenger, and Susan Mulville made the entire process so easy and organized! Our wedding went off without a hitch. We were in the Silos Ballroom and had approx. 100 people attend our ceremony and wedding. I reserved a gatehouse suite Thursday night prior to our wedding and this is where we had our hair and makeup done on Friday morning. We did a first look on the premises of Normandy Farm (which are beautiful) and then went offsite to a nearby abandoned farm with Tyler Boye Photography. After that we went back to Normandy Farm and had the ceremony and reception and an after party at the Farmers Daughter. It was all simply fantastic!

The only small downside that we experienced was the hotel staff were not as accommodating as I'd have expected them to be. A few of my guests had issues with their keys (one guest ended up with 10 cards that couldn't get him into his room and it wasn't because he was putting it near his phone - as he was accused by a staff member). Also when we let the front desk personnel know we needed to use the shuttle to go to the abandoned farm nearby they gave me (the bride) a lot of attitude even though I'd spoken to two people on previous occasions who confirmed it wouldn't be an issue at all. My maid of honor even stepped in to handle the situation because I was getting upset by it. Other than that though literally everything else couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Normandy Farm was the best venue I've ever been to, and we are beyond greatful we had our wedding reception there!! Starting with how pleasantly surprised we were at the pricing packages, to how kind the staff was while we did our initial tours. It was very easy to keep track of the whole process, the event staff kept in touch every step of the way. We had zero fuss or drama about any of our vendors or decor plans, and the wedding went off without a hitch. Karen was our maitre'd for the evening, and she was so kind and professional, i felt so taken care of.
    Best of all, NF was so open towards our creativity, we wanted wedding pies for our reception dessert instead of cake. They said it was their first time doing pies in that way, but Heather our wedding coordinator & the head pastry chef were excellent in creating our new desserts, and our guests loved them!
    Thank you for everything you do, what a great experience!! - The Palermos 11/26/16

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Catherine and Nick

Catherine and Nick · Married on 11/05/2016

Normandy Farm is not only a beautiful place to get married, but the venue is so accomplished at putting on events that the whole day was seamless. From hotel blocks to day of coordination, I felt like the staff was intuitive: they always knew what I needed and were ready to help. The night of the wedding, the bridal attendant met us at our trolly, took us to the hospitality room and then was there every time I needed her. The night was a blast and from what I hear, the food was amazing (I was too busy dancing and socializing to eat). I can't wait to attend a wedding there in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Sara · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our wedding at Normandy Farm Hotel! Ashley was very easy to work - always very quick at getting back to me with answers I needed. The day of everything ran very smoothly with no hiccups along the way. The staff was on point with everything, food was delicious with the presentation perfect as always! Our guests had nothing but rave things to say regarding the hotel staff and the venue itself. I love the style of the venue and it did not disappoint the day of our wedding. My husband and I look forward to enjoying our anniversary at the Farmers Daughter each year moving forward!
    Thank you Normandy Farm for everything you did to make our day an unforgettable one!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/23/2016

My husband and I are so unbelievably happy we chose Normandy Farm to have our wedding. We worked with Ashley as our wedding planner, who was phenomenal. She was so responsive with every one of our questions and always worked with us to make all our wishes possible! The hotel staff was amazing with the booking process of our hotel block, they made a mini-crisis disappear in minutes. The hotel staff, Maitre-D, and bridal attendant who worked with us the day of the wedding were so helpful and made the venue look beautiful. To sum it up, our wedding was everything we had ever dreamed of and so much more. Normandy Farm is a beautiful property, we had our wedding in the Grand Ballroom which we fell in love with the second we saw it and all the staff are just out of this world and want to help make your dream wedding come true. We would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 11/01/2016