Norfolk Wholesale Floral Reviews

Norfolk Wholesale Floral 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/15/2019

Effortless and Helpful

When I went for my consultation, I still uncertain what I truly wanted. I had selected a few pictures from Pinterest of what I liked. Sandy was truly helpful in offering suggestions regarding what flowers and colors would be the most suited for what I was looking for, as well as staying in the price range I wanted to be in. Sandy made me a small sample bouquet to take home that day. The flowers arrived on time to the venue and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined them to be. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 8
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 9
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 10
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 11

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful, affordable flowers

Norfolk Wholesale Florist did an amazing job preparing all the flowers for our wedding. We knew we didn’t want a lot of flowers, so when I went in for my consultation, I prepared myself to deal with someone pushing me to buy more than I wanted. I was 100% wrong. Sandy was so nice and did not pressure me to buy more than I planned. I told her my general vision and she executed it perfectly. I showed her some bouquets I was interested in. When she told me the price, I asked if she could do something smaller for cheaper and she said not a problem. My bouquet was beautiful!! For the bridesmaids, I just ordered mixed greenery bouquets and they looked great as well. They cut up the eucalyptus we wanted for the tables at no extra cost, which was so helpful. They did such a great job, and were very very affordable. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Heather

Heather Copas · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Quality!

I had an absolutely wonderful time. Looking forward to my big day!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute AMAZING!!!

We were recommended by a friend to use Norfolk Wholesale for our wedding flowers and I’m soooo happy we listened!! We made an appointment and all I had were picture references to what I wanted for our May wedding. We met with Brie and to say she did an amazing job is an understatement!! We had the appointment and Brie ordered our flowers and brought us back to check on them about 6 weeks later and I loved what she made. We also got to take the sample bouquet home. When the flowers were delivered to our venue I was beyond happy with them that I had to call and thank Brie for her work! Also, the mother’s and grandmothers raves about the bracelet their corsages were attached to; such a girly, tasteful touch! We also rented an archway for our outside ceremony which worked great! The Wholesale was soooo easy to work with and the delivery was effortless! We will definitely order and buy from Norfolk Wholesale again!! Thank you, Brie!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely stunning

My flowers were breathtaking. Absolutely recommend using Norfolk Wholesale Florals for your next event. I ordered 1 bridal bouquet, 6 bridesmaids bouquets and 8 Boutonnieres. I did lots of researching and they were the best in pricing!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 16
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 17
  • Sunshine

J · Married on 01/25/2019

I'm not a big flower person, I never have been. I knew I didn't want flowers on the tables at my wedding, but I did want ceremony flowers. I can't even begin to tell you how many florists I visited that turned their noses up at a small order (bridal bouquet, 2 attendant bouquets, and 2 boutonnieres). Norfolk Wholesale was AMAZING about it. They took my inspiration photos and ran with them, creating exactly what I wanted. They're communication was amazing, I called twice to change little things (ribbon colors) a few days before my wedding and they were totally understanding. Their prices were the best I encountered! Seriously, close to costing me half of what other florists cost.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 18
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Best flowers in Hampton Roads

If you plan on doing the flowers yourself, there is no better place than Norfolk Wholesale Florist in downtown Norfolk. Go see Lucy and Ebony for all of your flower needs. Their knowledge is exceptional and they are truly engaging, sweet ladies.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Lovely bulk flower order

One of my bridesmaids did the flower arrangements for my wedding, but we ordered all of our flowers at Norfolk Wholesale. Luci was very easy to work with, and she made sure that we had all the flowers we needed. Sometimes flowers aren't exactly in season or the batch isn't just right, so she made sure there were other options in order for us to achieve our floral vision. I would recommend Norfolk Wholesale to anyone looking to order beautiful flowers!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Bernaline

Bernaline · Married on 10/20/2018

Super flexible

I feel like Norfolk wholesale is very underrated. Not only do they provide great service and variety with their flowers, they will work with your budget!! I about changed my flower order about 50 million times and they were super patient with me and professional.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Searching for a floral company for a wedding that didn't cost an arm and a leg and have minimums, proved to be one of the more challenging aspects of wedding planning until we found Norfolk Wholesale Floral. From the first moment I contacted them to the day of the wedding, I received nothing but professional service from everyone there. Prior to booking them, I set up an appointment to go in and speak with their florist who specializes in weddings. She asked me a series of questions to get a better sense of my vision, also including which flowers I liked and didn't liked, which flowers work well with the time of year I was getting married, etc. She then went to go make a sample bridal bouquet for me to see and take home. She nailed my vision! The sample bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. When it came time to talk about pricing, Norfolk Wholesale Floral was far less expensive than any other florist I had spoken with and I believe the quality to be the same, if not better. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc., arrived on time and were so beautiful and stayed that way all the way through the night. I would not search anywhere else for a florist for your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kiersten · Married on 05/26/2018

We could not have been happier with our experience. I wanted to DIY all my flower arrangements for the wedding and Norfolk wholesale helped me create the list of flowers/greenery I would need! They picked the perfect flowers and the perfect amount!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 05/25/2018

I’m so glad I chose the Norfolk Wholesale Floral, they did a great job on my flowers. Check my pictures out :)

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 23
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 24
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 25

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Go See Kelly! I loved my floral experience at Norfolk Wholesale. Kelly met with me numerous times to ensure that everything was exactly as I envisioned it. She was accommodating, responsive, and provided me with multiple options (as I was a little indecisive). She talked through centerpieces with me on a few different occasions. I never felt as if she was trying to sell me the most expensive option. Instead, I felt as if she genuinely cared about my goals, financial limitations and making the wedding flowers as beautiful as possible. The flowers looked just as described (aka. BE-A-UTIFUL). I am very happy with my decision to go with Norfolk Wholesale!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Adrianna · Married on 10/21/2017

The flowers that we ordered from them were perfect. They were fresh and looked amazing in the DIY bouquets that we made. The ladies even gave great advice on how to construct the bouquets and with such and amazing variety, we were able to pick up extra flowers at the last minute. We didn't need all of them, but at such great prices it didn't create a financial burden on us. These guys have such an amazing assortment of flowers, I highly recommend them to anyone trying to save money but not compromise on quality.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Dana · Married on 09/30/2017

Sandie was very professional and to the point finding out what I wanted. She suggested floral to fit my taste and even created a mock bouquet for me to see. I supplied mason jars for my centerpieces. I wanted a “just picked” look and they nailed it! I was so thrilled when we picked them up. They have reasonable prices as well

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 26
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 27
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 28
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 29

Candice · Married on 09/23/2017

I had looked at a lot of different places to buy flowers for my wedding. I decided to go look at Norfolk Wholesale Floral 2 weeks before my wedding. I didn't have a consultation booked but Luci was amazing. I had a look that I was going for and she was able to find the perfect roses, greenery and other flowers. She let me know what would be best since I was getting married on the beach and I was afraid they would wilt. I didn't want a formal looking bouquet, I wanted the Boho look and I was putting the flowers together myself. I had a very small budget but the flowers that I received looked like I spent a fortune. I received so many compliments on them. I'm so glad that I picked Norfolk Wholesale Floral to purchase our flowers.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 30
  • AliciaNYC

Alicia · Married on 09/09/2017

I LOVE Norfolk Wholesale Floral! We planned our wedding from NY, but went down to Va Beach to see Norfolk Wholesale in person. We met with a really nice young woman, and I told her I wanted something simple for our small beach wedding, purple and white hydrangea in mason jars. She told me doing it myself would be soo much cheaper, and she was right! So I just had all the flowers delivered (along with my bouquet, boutonnieres for the Dads and corsages for our Moms). Norfolk delivered everything right on time the day before the wedding, and the flowers were GLORIOUS. I had never seen a purple hydrangea in person, only all over pinterest ha ha. They are HUGE (way bigger than the white ones) and each one a slightly more beautiful shade of purple. I LOVED them! I was scared they would die before the next day (the wedding day), so the delivery guy gave me instructions on how and when to water them. They were GORGEOUS the day of the wedding and for several days after! We stayed in the house with those beautiful flowers in mason jars for another FIVE DAYS before they even started to show signs of wilting. I would absolutely, 100% use Norfolk again for all my flower needs. All their staff was wonderful to work with, sooo much cheaper than using a florist, and it couldn't have been easier to DIY the flower arrangements. In fact, I made the flower arrangements (literally cut the ends and put them in mason jars with water, so easy) with my parents the night before the wedding. It was a bonding experience and made it extra special the day of the wedding, knowing they helped me put them all together.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 31
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 32
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 33
    Norfolk Wholesale Floral 34

Nadine · Married on 06/30/2017

I'm a flower child through and through. Norfolk Wholesale Floral absolutely blew me away from the moment I had my consultation with Sandy to when I saw them waiting for me the day of my wedding. The entire experience was amazing and WELL within a reasonable budget. I had no idea how expensive flowers could be, so I was discouraged after talking to several florists and getting quotes that seemed so high. After meeting with Sandy, I was honestly shocked at how reasonable the quote was compared to all the other quotes I got, for the exact same flowers! I quickly called my mom, told her I found our florist, and we were well on our way. I wish so badly that there was a way to keep my bouquet fresh and as beautiful as it was the day of my wedding. Besides marring my husband, I can honestly say, the florals were the favorite thing about our wedding. Absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Thy · Married on 06/24/2017

Sandie and the team at NWF are awesome. I used them for my wedding flowers, and it was such an easy process. I gave them pictures of my wedding flower vision, and they delivered! Everything was beautiful and perfect. The prices are unbeatable! I went to two other florists, and they wanted about $700-1000 more than what I was quoted at NWF.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2017

Sandy at Norfolk Wholesale is fabulous!! I wanted simple and no nonsense. After chatting with her during our appointment, we worked everything out and she made the most gorgeous silk flower bouquets that will continue to be center pieces in our home for years to come! If you're on the fence about silk or fresh flowers, go see Sandy! I went with silk flower center pieces for the reception tables as well so I could continue to display those flowers throughout our house. I highly suggest silk flowers if you're going to be traveling with them. That also factored into my decision since our wedding was in OBX.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Excellent service start to finish! From initial design (where they patiently reviewed flower names with me!) to pricing, to delivery (on time and everything was gorgeous) I would highly recommend Norfolk Wholesale Floral. I was able to stretch my wedding floral budget ( 14 table tops, 6 wrist corsages, 3 boutonnieres, bridal, MOH, flower girl) and you'd never know it from the look, quality and design of the flowers.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

I had such an AMAZING experience with this team and my wedding bouquet was BEAUTIFUL. (Cascading with white calilies, blush and white roses) I really wish I could remember the name of the young lady that assisted me the most but I cant! Im so sorry but again great experience and wonderful outcome

Sent on 05/05/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/11/2017

Norfolk Wholesale Floral did a beautiful job on my bouquet and Vase arrangement. Flowers were fresh and the choice of flowers was great! So easy to work with! Prices are fantastic!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

I am not big on flowers, so I really wanted simple red roses and nothing else! Norfolk Wholesale had a great "budget" rose package that was perfect for my wants! The roses were beautiful and fresh, and we paid a fraction of the cost we would have paid at other florists. We also rented columns to use for our ceremony and flameless candles to use for our reception - their rental prices are great! Definitely check out NWF!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

I met with Sandie to discuss options for my flowers and she was fabulous. She showed me pictures and gave suggestions as to what would look good with my vision. I purchased bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, bouts, a floral cake topper, and bunches of roses, babies breath, and queen anne's lace for my centerpieces. Everything was beautiful and my bouquet smelled amazing! When I met with Sandie, I asked about having astilbe in my bouquet and she was honest that she may not be able to get it in October, so I was pleasantly surprised to see sprigs of it in my bouquet on my wedding day! Sandie suggested calla lillies for the boutonnieres and it was a great recommendation because they looked very classic. My centerpieces turned out so beautiful as well!

Sent on 10/14/2016