Noreast Entertainment Reviews

24 | Bangor, ME

24 Reviews for Noreast Entertainment

Daniel Lebreton · Married on 01/19/2019

Flawless execution, on a budget, professionalism

The DJ was perfect with smooth transitions of songs, he nailed every part of the wedding ceremony songs, without hesitation, he was able to throw together a part of the ceremony that was changed last second. Couldn’t ask for a better DJ. Very organized.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Coze · Married on 09/03/2016

Terran was great to work with! He has a great personality, and is very accommodating. He had my husband and I fill out a planner ahead of time, and everything went smooth. The day of the wedding, he set up everything, and I didn't have to worry about answering any questions. So glad that we were able to have him DJ our wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Meagan · Married on 08/27/2016

Definitely amazing. We had a blast and he played anything we asked for! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Corey · Married on 08/20/2016

We had first seen Terran DJ at a friend's wedding. When it came time to select a DJ, there was no question on who we would choose. Terran was amazing and helped make our wedding memorable to both us and our guests. He was very professional and went well above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We highly recommend Noreast Entertainment for any event you might have. They will definitely make it one you will never forget.

Mr. & Mrs. Bragg

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lynne · Married on 07/02/2016

We hired Noreast Entertianment for our daughters wedding in July of 2016. I cannot say enough kind words about Terran as the DJ. He was helpful and accommodating as we were doing this from Tennessee and the wedding was in Maine. We e-mailed and spoke several times to get the music just right for our daughter. He always got right back to me when I had a question. I would definately use him again. Thank you Terran for a wonderful time!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Terran Stone with Noreast Entertainment was AMAZING! Beyond what I could ever have expected! Everything went so smoothly, Terran was extremely flexible with different ideas and my procrastination, which was really nice! He played a great variety of music, and the best part was that my entire wedding party LOVED him! He was so much fun, we were so lucky to have a great DJ. Could not say enough wonderful things about him and his company. Thank you Terran!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Nikole · Married on 06/17/2016

I was very impressed with noreast entertainment. Terran did an outstanding job at my wedding. He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. As the bride to be, I was always so full of anxiety about something & Terran always seemed to ease my mind. He came to our rehearsal dinner to meet the wedding party & our parents. The day of the wedding he was such a big help. He took charge when needed too. At the reception he embarrassed my mother with the flower tossing, & the joy I got from seeing her face get so red was just awesome! He made my husband dance for me, which was just hilarious because my husband doesn't dance. He had everyone laughing & smiling. He made sure to check in with me to see how everything was going. My daughter & Terran made me cry at one point. My daughter, who is 6 years old, went up to him & asked him to play a certain song, & he did. She then came over & said "Mommy will you dance with me?" That was just such a heart touching moment for me. Anytime a child asked him to play a song he made sure to come ask me first to make sure it was okay. Terran was very professional but could also be sarcastic & fun which I just absolutely loved, because come on, who seriously wants an uptight DJ at a stressful time in life?! I couldn't be any happier with the service we got from Noreast Entertainment. They will forever be my go to for a DJ.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Tom · Married on 05/21/2016

MC Saved The Night:
    Not only is Terran a good DJ that kept people dancing, he also was a great MC that saved the day when our ideal schedule flew out the window. Like most couples, it was our first wedding and we tried to plan without a wedding planner. Terran as an engaging MC saved the wedding as that schedule flew out the window. A faster than expected ceremony and a kitchen delay went unnoticed as Terran flawlessly rolled with the punches while confirming any changes with us.

Everyone Danced:
    We kept it going into overtime since it was such a good time. My mother danced at that night (this was a feat as she had not danced at my siblings weddings).

Professional:
    Terran met with us in person, but also was able to work via email. He was prompt and sharply dressed. Everything sounded great. I can't imagine wanting anything more in an good wedding DJ.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Michael · Married on 10/10/2015

Terran was the DJ at our wedding in October 2015 at the Alamoosook Lakeside Inn. He is very easy to work with and made the entire process easy! He includes a planner document that outlines your entire wedding from start to finish. On the day of, everything was taken care of and we were able to just enjoy the day. Terran was professional and fun, too!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

We had the best time at our wedding this September! It was everything we wanted and Terran helped make it a great party! He was very responsive and professional throughout the planning process and he executed our plan beautifully. He was also great to work with for our multi-cultural wedding and did very well incorporating the traditional Albanian dances. No wedding goes off without a few hitches, but Terran was great helping us navigate a changing timeline. Everyone kept dancing until the end and we received many complements on the great music! I would definitely recommend Terran to anyone who needs a great wedding DJ!

Maisie · Married on 09/05/2015

We hired DJ Terran Stone for our wedding and could not have been happier with his outstanding service! He was prompt, professional, and flexible to a few last minute changes. Terran listened to all of our requests and the overall vision we had for our wedding day and executed it perfectly. During our reception, he managed things flawlessly and seemed to anticipate exactly when he should check in with us and when to improvise. We would happily recommend DJ Terran Stone to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2015

DJ Terran Stone was an excellent DJ. He was very professional the first time we met, when I bumped into him at the venue. He was setting up for a wedding, and I inquired about his services. I was impressed that he was over 5 hours early, and already set up for an evening wedding, with quality sound already playing. He is professional in appearance, and pleasant in his demeanor, with a great personality which is a must for a good DJ. As far as assisting in the planning process, he provided us with a helpful Questionare that helped us organize our music for the entire day, from the ceremony right down to the last song. On the big day, he was always available to help and answer questions. He did an amazing job. Our guests had an awesome time on the dance floor, and we would highly recommend him. Awesome services for a very reasonable rate.

Jordan · Married on 08/21/2015

Terran was absolutely fabulous and so great to work with. He was early to set up, very professional, and made our night a lot of fun! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event! :)

Sent on 09/22/2015

Highly recommend DJ Terran Stone! Very professional and friendly! Terran goes out of his way to make sure you get every thing you want to make you nothing but happy. Terran has one of a kind personally which helps make your event a night to remember.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

Terran Stone (aka DJ Terran Stone) was our DJ. I got in touch with Terran because a friend of mine said he was the DJ at her sons wedding and he was very professional. Terran was just that and so much more! He was always there when I needed him, responding to my last minute panic emails almost immediately lol. On the wedding day he not only did an amazing job controlling the flow of the night he made things so much more fun and interesting. My guests are still raving about the garter toss dance! Terran didn't just stay in the side lines, he was up talking to you when something was going to happen giving you plenty of time to get ready and sometimes he would just come over to see if you needed anything. He's an all around great guy and awesome DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

We had Terran for a Dj for our wedding a few weekends ago. He was great and very professional but also very friendly. He was very helpful and enjoyable to have at our special day. The up lighting was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we had compliments from every age group that the music met everyone's needs. My husband and I would recommend Terran to anyone!!! Made our ceremony and reception a blast.

Sent on 07/29/2015

April · Married on 07/04/2015

Terran was our amazing DJ for our July 4th 2015 wedding. He was very accommodating from day one. He always answered my email, texts, fb messages, let's face facts brides have TONS of questions, sometimes daily, and Terran never made me feel like I was being a pain in the butt. Terran's lovely wife Cassie ran the photo booth, she was fabulous with our guests. This was one of the "awww" moments I had at the wedding that I wasn't expecting...Terran on several occasions during the evening asked us, "are you guys having fun?", "do you need anything?", "can I get you a drink?" I guess I didn't expected for our DJ to be so thoughtful, we loved it! I'd highly recommend Terran and would even be willing to let Terran give out our contact info to personally talk to any couples needing a reference for his DJ services. We went to a BBQ tonight (3 wk after our wedding) with several guests that attended our wedding and I can honestly say Terran's name came up tonight, how upbeat and professional he was. One of our guests told us they liked the fact that Terran kept them as guests so well informed on what was going on, what would be next, the comment was made that they as guests never felt like they didn't know what they were suppose to be doing or what they were waiting for. Great job Terran!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Krista · Married on 06/27/2015

Kept everyone dancing! Played the music we asked for! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Terran was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend. I could not have asked for a better DJ! I can't say that enough. If you are considering him stop. JUST DO IT! He was personal, attentive, always on task and professional. He kept us on schedule all night and kept our wedding guests happy and dancing! He even surprised us with some great up lighting. Great guy and great DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Anna · Married on 09/13/2014

Terran was exceptional! He was professional, a great communicator and definitely brought my wedding reception to life!! He was able to read the crowd and pick songs that had everyone dancing for hours!! I would highly recommend Terran to all the future brides I know or meet!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

He was awesome!!! My favorite thing about him was he didn't just stand behind his table. He mingled right in with the guests and was very funny! He is so easy to get along with! During the wedding I had people coming up to me praising him and even more after. Many even asked for his business information. When it came to the planning process he was extremely easy to get a hold of and responded at lighting speed. Not once did I worry about anything that dealt with the music. It was easy to tell that he had done this many many times before, but still very much enjoyed his job. If we ever need a DJ again he will be our guy!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Tom · Married on 07/05/2014

Terran was unbelievable!!! We live in San Diego and planning a wedding in Maine. The system he set up to handle our requests was easy and responsive. I told him that things would be done in a barn and outside and he managed to set the speakers up to cover anything. Friends at our wedding wanted to set up a special photograph that involved everyone at our wedding. I asked him to help me set it up and he made an announcement and helped place people. In the middle of dinner, he got me and my wife a drink!!! Hands down the best DJ at any wedding I have been to! I mean that!!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2013

You did a amazing job being a great dj. And everyone had a blast.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2012

Definatley on time.Will work with you on anything you want.If your not sure of certain music or songs for certain parts of the wedding/reception,he does an amazing job of finding the perfect song for the moment.He is very friendly,does amazing work.Very prompt.He definatley knows what he is doing.He will set his equipment up where it best fits your needs.He is prompt with ending at the right time and if you need him to play longer he will.Just all around amazing person to be around.

Sent on 12/28/2012