Norbeck Country Club Reviews

9 | Rockville, MD

9 Reviews for Norbeck Country Club

Ali · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I got married at Norbeck Country Club in March 2018 and LOVED IT!!! Incredible service, beautiful scenery, and the kindest Private Event Director (Melissa)! We can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and making our day so special!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

M · Married on 05/21/2016

We were so happy that we had our son's Bar Mitzvah reception at Norbeck CC. We loved working with Charlotte Kates, and we were so impressed with the beautiful ballroom and grounds that served as the backdrop for our reception of 125 people. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent. I didn't have to worry about any problem issues during our 5 hour reception, since Charlotte and the staff took care of everything. They partnered terrifically with our outside vendors for table decorations/entertainment/photography/videography, and their prices were very fair for both adult and childrens' meals. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hold our reception at Norbeck CC, and we will definitely consider them again. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Rocio · Married on 04/06/2013

Norbeck Country Club was just the perfect location for our wedding reception. We like the view that the ballroom has. The entrance is very elegant and it does not even look like a country club. And the people that works in this locations are amazing. Charlotte was very helpful all the time. And she was very nice with all the people who were invited to the reception. She really helped a lot with the decoration and getting everything together. It was definitely nice working with her. Great Service :)

Sent on 04/23/2013

KARINA · Married on 09/10/2011

My wedding reception was at Norbeck Country Club and it was the best decision! Charlotte was great, she was very accomodating and flexible. You can tell she's very knowledgeable bc she brings ideas of her own to the table.
    The food was great, we had ribeye steak and grilled salmon, best combo ever! Also their bar was very diverse and they were able to do our specialty (Peruvian) drink: Pisco sour! My guests loved it!
    Charlotte also took us to the golf course for awesome picture opps!
    Oh, and their servers were also very courteous to all my guests at all times, even accomodating the ones that arrived (very) late! :)
    Prices are very competitive. I couldn't ask for a better deal!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Anna · Married on 07/16/2011

We had our wedding reception at Norbeck in July 2011. It was AMAZING thanks to Charlotte and the team at Norbeck. They were so helpful in preparing for the reception. I had a lot of (probably) dumb questions, but they were always really helpful and had really great planning advice. We had a lot of random items to be put out for the reception that we dropped off ahead of time - laptop, guest book, seating cards, etc. They displayed them beautifully. When we got to the reception, we didn't have to do a thing! Charlotte and the golf course manager even took us and the photographer out on the golf course to get some pictures in spots they knew would be really great for pics.

Everyone we talked to RAVED about the food - we loved the sea bass. People kept telling us how it was the best food they had had at a wedding! Also, I wasn't at the bar much, but everyone told me that the bartender was awesome. I never saw a line at the bar.

Charlotte was there the whole time making sure everything was perfect. At the end of the night, she assisted with taking some of the stuff away and was a huge help.

We had the best experience with Norbeck. I am so happy that we chose them for our reception. I could not imagine it being any more perfect from the planning to the actual party. Thank you Norbeck!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Mark · Married on 07/19/2014

We chose Norbeck Country Club for our wedding venue (ceremony and reception) and were thoroughly pleased with how everything turned out. NCC is a beautiful venue and our on-site catering manager, Charlotte, was terrific to work with. She was extremely professional and efficient, making the planning process easy for us.

Charlotte was very flexible in working with us and our other vendors. And the food! It was delicious and we got several compliments from our guests. We're very happy we chose Norbeck Country Club as the venue for our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Medina · Married on 06/24/2017

We only used the NCC for the ceremony. They were awesome! Friendly, thorough, professional and over and above helpful. The view for the ceremony on the first T was beautiful. I would not hesitate to use this venue for the whole nine yards. They were exceptional

Sent on 06/26/2017

Vicki · Married on 10/07/2012

3.5

I just had a wedding here in October and everything was fabulous! Charlotte Kates from Norbeck made everything simple and stress free. She had wonderful ideas and is just the sweetest person to work with.

All my guests were raving about the country club itself as well as the delicious food they could not stop eating! My guests are now finding themselves trying to have an event at Norbeck! You will not regret having your event here. We all had a wonderful time and hope to return to Norbeck for another amazing event.

Thank you Norbeck Country Club especially Charlotte for making our wedding spectacular!!!

Sent on 10/12/2012