Norah Loves Makeup Reviews

24 | South Orange, NJ

24 Reviews for Norah Loves Makeup

24 Norah Loves Makeup Reviews

Sheikh · Married on 01/11/2016

Norah worked on my wedding makeup trial and day of the wedding. I can't say how much I loved working together on creating a look that matched my style. She was very professional, easy to work with and made me feel like a star on my wedding day. She did an absolute amazing job!

Jackoline · Married on 12/15/2015

The best makeup artist in NJ for brides.Thank you so much for making me look so nice on my "big day" My bridal day..

I am so happy with how my makeup turned out for my wedding thanks to Norah Loves Makeup! She an I clicked from our first meeting. She understood exactly what I was looking for myself as well as the rest of my bridal party. She definitely exceeded my expectations! If you are looking for the best makeup artist for your wedding I for sure recommend her!

Brietny · Married on 12/03/2015

Norah was fantastic with her work on my bridal party. She was on time and did perfect make up and hair style of mine. I was looking so gorgeous. Many many thanks Norah.

Anna · Married on 07/17/2015

Norah did a phenomenal job for me! My ceremony was a destination wedding in NYC, she was able to provide exactly the kind of makeup I wanted. Got married in July, I was worried about the heat / sweat, makeup stayed on flawlessly.

Tamara · Married on 07/05/2015

Norah worked on my bridal party makeup for a wedding last month. What I loved the most is how great she was at enhancing my features and creating a natural but flawless finished product that wasn't overdone. I've had my makeup done for a lot of events and Norah hands down created the best look ever!

Molly · Married on 03/21/2015

Norah and her team are fantastic! They came to my house early on the morning of my wedding and did hair and makeup for me and my entire bridal party, makeup was perfect and hair looked just like we wanted. We all looked so gorgeous. Their service and quality of work were fantastic. Highly recommend Norah's services. Our photos looked wonderful.

I needed an MUA for my wedding at the last minute and I was referred to Norah, who provided me the with a wonderful service for my bridal party. The service was beyond flawless! Norah did a super makeup job on myself and my bridesmaids, natural and very soft. She came with an assistant to ensure everyone was done on time and looking gorgeous. We were all happy clients!

Liza · Married on 12/31/2014

Norah is a great makeup artist! She and her team, were accommodating with coming early to our hotel and getting me and my bridal party photo and video ready. Makeup and hair were flawless. Also I should add they were great at sticking with the schedule and getting everyone done on time. Norah even helped with a timeline before my wedding day, she gave me good beauty tips and advice. Norah is a real pro at what she does!

Like most brides, I was very nervous about my special day. I've seen so many friends get married and unfortunately, their makeup always seemed to look over done-not natural at all. I wanted to feel elegant, look great, but most importantly, look like myself from morning to night. I am so glad I found Norah! I can't recommend her enough. She is a gifted make-up artist! She closely listened to everything I wanted. I broke out right before my wedding and no one could even tell. I looked great, and most importantly felt great. My make-up was natural, stayed on all day, and she achieved the look I was going for. Thank you Norah!

Ema · Married on 12/06/2014

Norah did a great job for my afternoon wedding in September, she was on time, brought a very professional team to do my bridal party. Happily recommend her service and make sure you book your trial with her, she will give you good advice.

Nur · Married on 09/08/2012

Norah did a wonderful job for my wedding dinner. My make-up and hair turned out beautifully and it helps that she is friendly and very efficient so I had very little to worry about on my big day!

Claire · event on: 06/07/2013

Norah did a fantastic job with my hair and make up for a professional photo shoot for my business head shots. She created a natural look using neutral shades and tones for my face and ensured my features were highlighted without looking over the top. Norah created a fun but professional hairstyle that perfectly captured the look I wanted. A true professional and so passionate about what she does, I cannot recommend Norah highly enough for top quality hair and makeup services.

Robyn · event on: 10/17/2012

Norah was just great! I had to update my corporate photo and Norah was a vital part of the team that helped me. Authenticity was important to me, as was being professional and yet approachable. I hated having my photo taken, so I needed to feel comfortable and good about myself. Norah managed to do just that while also giving me a soft, natural look (makeup and hair). I also know her measure of success was about me feeling like the best had been brought out of me!! The resultant photo was great too!

Teresa · event on: 11/25/2014

I had my hair/makeup done by Norah and she did an excellent job. She is very detailed in her work. She is extremely professional and punctual. She gave me some fantastic tips on my skin care. She is very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her!!

• User5000123 · event on: 02/15/2015

Elaine · event on: 10/10/2014

Norah is the only makeup artist I would use for my photo shoots. She did my hair and makeup for my business photos in 10/14 (seen on www.simplychicstyling.com) and I've already hired her for several upcoming photo sessions. I get overwhelmed at the makeup counter so I also hired Norah to do a makeup shopping trip with me where she helped me pick out my complete makeup tool kit.

In addition to her expertise with hair and makeup, she is also extremely knowledgeable about skincare. She has given me countless advice on how to treat my adult acne and has made a big difference in helping me improve the quality and texture of my skin.

I read her blog religiously and purchase products she recommends on her website. I am obviously a huge fan and recommend her highly.

Norah was great, listened to my wants, and was very flexible. She made me look awake, which was important since I had another wedding event the night before and was running on little sleep. My makeup turned out very natural and came out great in pictures.

Lot · Married on 12/19/2015

Norah did my makeup on my big day! It was very exciting, but because of her calmness she helped me stay cool during the day. I love the style of her makeup, it's natural and soft, which is perfect for me. Thanks so much Norah! Would recommend you to everyone!

Angela · Married on 01/07/2013

Having a cross cultural ceremony, I needed to start my day really early at about 5 am. Norah was able to show up at about 5 am in the morning and completed my hair and makeup by 6 am. She is a real professional and thus just show her exactly what you want and she will help make your day the best :) Thanks Norah.

Norah did my wedding day makeup after a setback at another company. I cannot praise them enough for how beautiful a job she and her team did, they were meticulous and efficient all at once. Everyone looked gorgeous and the makeup lasted all night, which is something my girlfriends who have been at other weddings commented on. They are fast and organized (but not rushed), and are so sweet. They were on time too. Highly recommended!

Norah did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding this past summer. She was extremely flexible and responsive to communication. Her prices are fair and her contract is simple to understand. Norah is very knowledgeable in her field and understands the science of makeup for photography versus daily wear. I found the trial helpful for exploring different options and she was open to trying different looks and listening to the needs of the client. She is very careful in her craft and pays close attention to detail, though this comes at the cost of her taking her time and working at a moderate pace. On my wedding day, Norah was very supportive while I was struggling with some wedding nerves. My bridesmaids and I all looked very nice on my wedding day and the makeup photographed well.

4.2

Norah did a nice Job with my wedding makeup. She was available for a trial weeks before my wedding and took my feedback carefully into consideration. On the day of my wedding, Norah was prompt and professional. One thing I will say about Norah is she is meticulous in her work; however this was to the point that we almost ran out of time when doing my makeup. Norah was very kind and helped me calm and personable and helped me calm down from by pre-wedding anxiety. My make up stayed intact all day; even after dancing and sweating I was still picture perfect.

3.6
      2.0

Norah did my wedding make up for my small ceremony 2 years ago. It was a positive experience and she did a great job.