26 Reviews for NOOR

House Liquor (1)
Decor (1)
Valet (1)
26 NOOR Reviews

We could not be happier with our entire experience at Noor. From the very beginning at our venue tour with Robert (owner), to the several days after our wedding with our amazing day of event coordinator/event manager, Amin. At the first visit with Robert, he was so easy going, upfront, and honest about the venue services/costs. We did not feel pressured to commit that day or add on every extra add-on. Later, for our first meeting with Noor we felt very impressed with Amin’s friendliness and professionalism. He answered all of questions at the meeting and responded to questions via email, text and phone in a timely manner.
During the final meeting Amin was very cordial to our videographer, who joined us to get a lay of the land. This meeting, Amin guided us through our wedding timeline & answered our videographer’s questions; his attention to detail with certain needs was perfect.
This little paragraph is a shout out to the main man with the plan behind the scenes. Amin absolutely slammed this thing out of the park, what more can you ask for out of this guy. Throughout the whole process he truly cared about our big day, and it was evident in all the details. This would not have been possible without the support of an awesome, experienced, and caring day of coordinator. Also, poor Amin even gracefully handled answering demanding questions from one of our mothers before the wedding and dealt with a drunk headstrong godmother during the wedding.
We received so many compliments about the delicious duet plate; miso salmon/ filet mignon. So, hats off to the chefs for the amazingly delicious meal, and thank you.
After the wedding, there was precious cargo left at Noor, and they were happy to safe guard our belongings until we were able to come pick them up.
In conclusion, if you have not figured out from this novel-sized review, we would 10/10 recommend Noor to anyone looking for a brilliantly assembled, memorable, enjoyable wedding!

Profile Picture Natalia, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Event Planning, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Noor was the first venue I visited after I got engaged. The rest is history! My wedding was 10.13.17 and it was PERFECT! Noor is such a beautiful venue, with so much natural decor(Ella Ballroom) The staff was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with. I had the pleasure of working with Bridgett, Paige and Miranda whom were all AMAZING!! I've received tons of feedback from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and great the staff was. Literally, nothing went wrong our wedding day. The communication, time management and service was incredible and really made the day great. I highly suggest Noor for your special day or event and will be referring Noor to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Bridget Ann and Paige are the girls you want to work with! From the initial meeting with them they provide excellent service, quickly respond to emails, and assist you throughout your entire planning experience. If your looking for outstanding service and someone that pays attention to detail these are your girls.

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Gorgeous venue located in the heart of Pasadena. As soon as we walked into Noor's Ella ballroom we fell in love! The style of the ballroom and what they offer is what won us over. We had our ceremony and reception all in the same space and it turned out wonderful. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the staff is amazing. They are always so friendly and professional. Since the moment we spoke to Bridget Anne on the phone til the day of the wedding Paige and the entire staff were exceptional. They go above and beyond for the clients. Choosing to have our wedding at Noor was the best decision we could have ever made!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bridget Ann Shilet is amazing always available and responsive. If you request info be sure do a tour it will be worth it. Happy I found them and can't wait for the bid day.

Profile Picture LaToya, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Noor's Ella Ballroom. We had been planning for 14 months and our planning experience with the manager Bridget Ann was an absolute AMAZING experience. She was so patient and was very knowledgeable with event planning and provided all the information we needed considering we didn't hire a wedding planner. Because of Bridget Ann not only were we able to have the wedding of our dreams but their customer service was OUTSTANDING. Excellent food, excellent service, gorgeous venue and their staff was very professional.

This review represents 1,000 stars. Bridget Ann and Nora: you made our event an unforgettable experience not only for us the newlyweds but for our family and guests.

For dinner, we recommend going all out with the duet Salmon and Filet Mignon. Our guests can't stop raving about how delicious it was! We even upgraded our vendors' meals so they could enjoy the same thing as our guests and everyone was truly happy and feeling the festivities!

We will be planning another event at the Noor again. Anniversary, birthday, baby shower perhaps? Or even a holiday party!

To Bridget Ann: We can't thank you enough for a memorable and enchanting evening. You made our experience, from first meeting you, thoughout the planning process, to the wedding night, the most unforgettable experience for us, and the most unforgettable night for our guests. They felt very VIP with the service your staff provided that night. They can't stop talking about the excellent service and how much fun they had! Thank you again. Xoxo, O&B Marquez

Profile Picture Briseida, 6/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Venue shopping is probably one of the most stressful part of the wedding planning process. There were so many factors that my husband and me were looking for in a venue (good food, A/C, indoor/outdoor venue, and a place that decorated itself). Fortunately, right when I stepped food into the Sofia Ballroom I knew this was the place that we were going to have our wedding. It had everything and more.

I really loved the fact how they had everything in once place so I didn’t have to do much in terms of looking for different vendors. They had upgrades and many things that could enhance our wedding day. Like the Cigar Bar, which we had at the wedding and it, was a hit! All my guests loved it.

Initially, I thought ALL wedding foods in general would be mediocre unless I was going to have the wedding at a Michelin Star Restaurant. SO I didn’t have a lot of expectations, but to be honest the food exceeded my expectation and it was DELICIOUS! All my guest kept on raving about the rib eye and I myself highly recommend the rib-eye as well.

The ballrooms are clean and modern and needs minimal decorations. They have a beautiful patio where my guests could also hang out.

More importantly, Bridget Ann Shillet was so helpful, reassuring, and professional. She made it a very hassle-free process to planning and also working with all my needs. I appreciated the accommodations and compromises they were able to make to help make my dream wedding come true.

If you are looking for a hassle-free process, beautiful venue, awesome staff, amazing ribeye,and someone you can trust your wedding day with, then Noor is the place to have it. I highly recommend this venue. Thank you Bridget and her team at Noor for making my day so special. =)

Profile Picture EMILY, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm from the East Coast and having my wedding in LA because my fiance is from there and has more extended family that I do. Picking out a wedding venue was an arduous process, especially since we live in the East Coast and utilized the Memorial Day weekend to visit something like 20 venues in 3 days. One of the venues we looked at was Noor. Given our tight weekend schedule, not only were the owners, Robert and Maggie, more than accommodating (especially when we were behind schedule and needed to reschedule the following day - during a holiday weekend, no less!), but they were extremely patient and kind to us when we did finally visit this venue. Robert met with us and showed us the space while a wedding was being set up for that evening. Their ballroom space is awesome, as is their outdoor terrace and the outdoor ceremony space. More importantly, I was impressed by both Robert and Maggie's dedication to each event - you really can see the care they put into the event to make it truly special for their clients. Ultimately, my fiance and I ended up choosing a different venue to accommodate our parents' wishes, but I'm leaving this review to share just how impressed we were with Robert and Maggie's professionalism and love for their venue. I would not hesitate to work with them for any event.

Profile Picture J, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at NOOR and it was great. Everything was perfect. The best thing about NOOR is that everything was included in one package: venue, rentals, catering and drinks. That made the organization super easy. The other great thing about NOOR is that everyone there is super friendly and responsive. Robert, the owner, who worked with us, is super nice and was extremely accommodating, helping us setting-up the wedding exactly how we wanted it (many places don't do that!) in terms of decor, food, organization and drinks from the first to the last day. He was always available even when we called him or emailed him at the craziest hours with the most weird requests... The day of the wedding everything looked immaculate. The organization and the service were impeccable. The food was great, of great quality, prepared well, and abundant (so were the drinks...). Everything went very smooth. Considering the service we received, we had a great value for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the food, the venue and the party, including us! Thanks NOOR!

Profile Picture Sergio, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The ambiance of the Ella room was so beautiful I only needed center pieces and my reception was perfect. This place is super professional and flexible. Robert and his team made my wedding so easy and simple and stress free.

Profile Picture Alisse, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception in the Sofia Ballroom at Noor 2/28/2015. Robert and his team, Barbara and Amin were a pleasure to work with from the first meeting to the day of the reception. They were always extremely accomodating. I am so happy I chose Noor for my reception. Not only is the ballroom gorgeous and in a prime location, the people there are so nice to work with. All of my guests have complimented the service and said the food was delicious. The day of my wedding, Barbara went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy. I cant think of even one complaint, because they truly made my wedding day the best day of my life. Thank you Noor

Profile Picture ASHLEY, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at Noor was priceless! Amin was so pleasant and accomodating up to the very last minute. Robert, the owner, was incredibly cordial and receptive. We mostly worked with Amin and that was such a pleasant experience. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone and I hope that they continue to provide outstanding service and caring attention!

Profile Picture Jorge, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

COMPLETE BLISS! loved my venue and staff was amazing!
I recently had my wedding at the Noor, (June 16 2014). The business is owned by an Amazingly warm and down to earth couple. We had the pleasure of working with Robert, I loved him he was absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. He gave us the VIP treatment and made my family and myself feel like we were part of his family.

As for the staff... Unbelievable!!! They went above and beyond and share the same love and passion for the job as the owners do! (Which is very rare) my guest were completely shocked how amazing and attentive they were.

As for the food.. Sooo freakin delish!! We had a food tasting which let us customize our food choices. We had the seared chicken breast with citrus sauce veggies and mashed potatoes for dinner, Caesar salad. And of course appetizers. Everything hot and ready to serve, and beyond delish. Normally cooking for large groups of people can be favor less.. But not here!

As for the location.. Best location ever!!! It's in the heart of old town Pasadena! Right on Colorado street, What more can you ask for! The ballrooms are elegant lavish sexy young hip stylish! I loved my venue!

All together Noor was an amazing! I wouldn't change a single thing! Robert you and your staff are freakin awesome thank you a million times for making my day so special for me and my family!

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What more could we ask for in a venue- gorgeous, clean, delicious food, great drinks professional staff, and incredible service! It was so great working with the Noor for our wedding! We were so impressed with the everything and have received countless compliments on the venue and food!

Profile Picture Maria Lorena, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Extremely professional! We loved them and their wonderful hospitality. Very dynamic in setup. We wish we could have another party just to work with them again

Profile Picture Reham, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor made our dream come true!

I have to admit that I was a very nervous bride-to-be. I had been searching everywhere for a venue that was beautiful but somewhat reasonable in price. I had almost given up when a friend of mine told me that she had attended a wedding at Noor and that the venue was amazing and the food was delicious.

I made an appointment for a site tour and fell in love with the venue. We sat down to customize our menu and THE PRICES WERE 20% LESS than venues that were not nearly as beautiful.

Unlike many of the other venues we visited, they don't have any hidden charges! We got exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices!!!

Noor even recommended some wonderful vendors. We were thrilled with our event planner, photographer and florist (reviews coming after the honeymoon).

Our event was a BIG HIT! Our guests have been raving about the venue, food and service!

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOOR!!!

Ayako and Danny

Profile Picture Ayako, 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Noor is definitely a first class venue. Everything is new and beautiful. If you want a modern and classy place to have an event/reception, this is a great place. The staff was so friendly and the food is absolutely delicious. My wedding reception was more than I could ever imagine. Thank you to Robert and the Noor team.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 7/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the smaller banquet room and if you are looking for a reception room that doesn't look like a hotel banquet room and provides style this is the place to go. The food was amazing and the entire staff are extremely attentive and professional.l Great experience.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/1/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nora at Noor was fabulous! We got everything we wanted. Our guests were wowed by the venue; I planned a great party. The bartenders were great and kept everyone happy. The food was fantastic!! The restrooms and all the areas were great and kept in order. All I know is that my guests are still complimenting us on what a great time they had and how wonderful the wedding was. Noor is a hidden treasure in Pasadena!!

Profile Picture User4864904, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

Fantastic venue, a bit pricey but great nonetheless.

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Noor's Ella Ballroom, and I really couldn't be happier with how the event turned out.

Our sales associate Nora helped us plan all the different aspects one needs to address with the reception venue, then the event coordinator Amin flawlessly and professionally took care of everything during the event. It was OUTSTANDING.

We love the venue because the decor reminds us of Vegas - classy, upscale, modern, etc. The drinks were great, the food was good, and everyone complimented us on the venue.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 1/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The venue is beautiful, location is very convenient, value is pretty unbeatable, and the team is great! Although they sometimes get quite busy with their events and many clients, they try their best to be as responsive and accessible as possible. Closer to the wedding, we had a harder time getting in contact within less time, but it might have been because one of their staff went on vacation so they had less people to man the emails. Regardless, we enjoyed our experience with Noor and it is a great venue overall. The food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments for it! They have the most amazing Portobello Mushroom Ravioli - a ton of meat lovers and vegetarians alike at our wedding all raved about it! The bar looks very classy, the dance floor is spacious, and there are many great things to say about Noor. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Joyce, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Who said wedding planning is fun? Weddings take a lot of time and effort in the planning, it can get stressful, and it breaks the bank (made me feel so poor)! But Noor is a nice venue, food is good quality from the tasting, reasonable price, and the staff is helpful, however, the service was just slow the day of the event. Maybe they were short staffed? I don't know if all of my guests even knew there were hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour because there were barely any butler passed trays going around and when it came to dinner service, my guests were hungry because it took so slow and some guests didn't even get water in their glasses.

Profile Picture antonette, 11/15/14, 5 Reviews
3.5

The venue, service night of, and food were all excellent. Our coordinator was definitely a stickler but at the same time forgetful so having to send and re-send vendor contracts became a bit daunting especially when the wedding was near and so many other things were on our radar.

Profile Picture Shiva, 1/21/17, 6 Reviews