NOOR Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Mila L. Married on 10/08/2021

Breathtakingly Beautiful

If you have made it this far in your search for a venue, it would be futile to look any further. This is the most beautiful venue that I have ever seen, especially if you are looking for a fun and festive wedding vibe. The energy that this place gives off is what sets the mood for the reception (your guests will feel it) and the photographs/video will look so glamorous and luxurious, you'd think you were in a movie wedding.

People: The staff at Noor are the BEST! From the very beginning, Bridget Ann was so helpful and accommodating to our needs and vision for the big day. Noor offers a ton of different packages and options to choose from, and she really helped us find the best one that would fit our needs AND budget. I also could not have asked for a more helpful, attentive and responsive coordinator (Kaelan), who always kept us on track and was ready to answer one of my million questions at any moment :)

Place: The pictures speak for themselves. We were in the Ella ballroom, which had the goth-Victorian chandeliers with LED lights everywhere, giving it a modern touch. It's hard to explain but the end result is just so stunningly beautiful. Your guests will be looking from the ceiling to the floor.

Food: Noor's food is DELICIOUS. This is not your typical wedding food (forgettable), this is restaurant quality food - if it wasn't a venue, you'd want to go eat here on a weekly basis. We had the middle eastern family style option, and our guests could not stop talking about the food.

Accommodation/Options: Noor's packages cover a lot of what you'll need for your wedding. From a beautiful ballroom that needs no extra work to the food and entertainment options. It is all basically on a menu and you choose from what fits your budget. On top of that, what they do not directly offer, they give you a list of trusted partners that they've worked with in the past (from DJs to wedding planners/coordinators and beyond). This really takes a lot of stress out of the planning process, which can be daunting in the beginning when you don’t know where to start.

I truly cannot recommend this place enough. There simply is no other venue like it.
  • Daniel
    Daniel B. Married on 09/25/2021

A great all-in-one venue for small to medium weddings

We hosted a wedding at Noor Ella Ballroom last weekend and had a great experience. The staff is attentive and easy-to-work with and takes the initiative on guiding the bride and groom through different options and handling last minute details.

The ballroom comfortably held 60 guests with dance floor and vendors. There was also an outdoor area that was popular because of COVID. We recommend reserving rooms at the Hyatt hotel (as it is easy walking distance to the venue). The liquid nitrogen ice cream add on was a big hit.

We were looking for a small-to-medium wedding venue at a moderate price point with an attentive staff and Noor was a perfect fit.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/28/2021

So happy we booked with NOOR!

By some miracle my fiance & I were able to secure a date with Noor after they had a cancellation. It was the only Saturday wedding date left of the entire Summer, so I was ecstatic that we somehow were able to snag it!

Bridget Ann & Kaelan were so professional, organized, and detailed in all of our meetings, I was truly truly impressed. I asked a lot of questions since I was planning the entire wedding myself, and they were so patient with me the entire time!

We also received so many compliments on the food and hors d'oeuvres, the guests LOVED it!! The spread they put together was truly amazing. The ballroom looked spectacular as well!

The service was outstanding, and my husband & I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I highly recommend booking NOOR for any event!!
    Mick T. Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing!! Thank you so much!

The NOOR Team and Venue are fantastic and words can't express our gratitude for their help throughout the whole wedding from start to end.

Bridget Ann, Miranda and the whole events team were amazing and so, so accommodating. They always went the extra mile and provided tons of insight and feedback which was especially helpful for my indecisive wife.

Our guests all loved the food and couldn't help but rave about the venue - seriously, the pictures don't do it justice. We're so glad we walked in and checked it out because it's so beautiful and requires minimal decoration.

Thank you so much for everything!
  • Va Fang
    Va Fang Married on 05/11/2020

Our Forever Story

It actually didn't take us much to decide on Noor as our venue. We had done all the research and really only had 3 venues in mind that we wanted to see. Noor was are 2nd location to visit and as soon as we had met with the owner and coordinators at Noor, we had no need to even look at the 3rd venue. We fell in love with everything about the venue! From all the interior decoration, floor plan, ceremony area, menu, but mostly our corrdinator was very accommodating in what we were comfortable with our budget and what options Noor could provide for us. The food was all so good, we are so glad that we went with the deluxe duo selections. Our guest all complimented on the venue and they were all very surprised how yummy all the food was, because most wedding venue food options are typical mediocre quality. Everyone left very full and couldn't stop talking about the food selections and of course the full bar options as well. We had our ceremony outside by the fountains and loved the closed off curtains because it made the ceremony very intimate. We are so happy we chose team Noor! Thank you team for giving us the best experience and so happy that we can tell people that our Forever Story began at Noor.
    James P. Married on 04/01/2020

It was amazing

I just had my wedding at NOOR this Saturday January 4, 2020. It was amazing, the staff is incredible. Miranda, our wedding expert slash do everything was incredible, She did so much for us and there was never one problem. Miranda made the whole event flawless and with the Vivian from wife of the party I had to worry about nothing. It was a perfect evening. Thank you so much for making our wedding day something we will remember forever..
  • Jason
    Jason K. Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Venue + Professional Team

I had less than 2 months to plan our wedding and I really have to commend Kenji, Bridgette Ann, and Miranda for their assistance in facilitating our wedding planning. The biggest challenge of planning our entire wedding throughout the holidays was to accommodate everyone’s schedule and deadlines. I was the only point of contact for the venue and vendors because my wife was not fluent in English. Despite our circumstances, here is my review of our experience with Noor.

PRE PLANNING

As soon as I inquired about Noor, I immediately received a response from Bridget Ann (Vice President of Sales) within hours. Although we received a prompt response from Bridget Ann, my wife and I were still exploring other venues. After speaking with other venues, we decided to proceed with Noor for the following reasons:

Location - Centralized location for the majority of our guests. Ample parking space to accommodate guest’s vehicles.
    Aesthetics - The ballroom and foyer were well maintained and looked great. We had approximately 130 guests which the ballroom (Sofia Ballroom) accommodated everyone comfortably and without appearing too vacant. The foyer isn’t meant to hold all the guests inside. They do have some lounge chairs and tables but again, not for 100+ guests. Plan accordingly to accommodate elderly guests and the disabled.
    Price - Their wedding packages start at $85/person which I thought was kind of pricey at the time. However, there were no hidden fees or any additional charges (service, tax, etc) which I liked. This helped us keep track of our budget.

After choosing Noor to be our venue (5 weeks before our wedding day), we had one day to select our horderves for the tasting (the kitchen for food tasting was closed during December because they were busy hosting Christmas parties/dinners). I unfortunately was unable to respond with my selections however, Bridget Ann took the initiative to pre-select some of the best horderves and had them ready for us on the day of the tasting.

TASTING

During the tasting, we were hosted by Miranda (Director of Events). I remember Bridgett Ann telling us that Noor had a very high reputation with their food. I honestly didn’t really care about the food because we had so many other things to do. Nonetheless, we tried the following entrees:

Filet/Chicken Duet - The filet mignon was the best dish of the 3 entrees. The meat was tender and cooked to a medium finish. However, there is an upcharge of $24pp. The chicken came with a mushroom sauce which also was tasty in my opinion. If cost was not a factor, we would definitely choose this dish.
    Braised Short Rib - Tastes good but the portion was small because of the large bone. There is an upcharge of $20PP.
    Chicken/Salmon Duet - This chicken came with a lemon sauce. The salmon tasted great with the miso glazed sauce.
    Ratatouille (vegetarian option) - Never tried it before and was never interested. This was my first time tasting ratatouille and I was impressed. Although I didn’t have any other ratatouille in the past to compare it with, I thought it was quite tasty.

Our Selection: Chicken (mushroom sauce)/Salmon Duet
    Horderves Selection: Feta, Arugula and Mushroom Bruschetta / Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls / Avocado Fries

FINAL MEETING

On our final meeting, I met with Kenji (Event Manager) and discussed the floor plan, wedding timeline, and other administrative matters. I really appreciate the fact that Kenji took the time to listen and accommodate my requests. I was provided a suggested floor plan layout to which I altered and presented it to Kenji. Kenji assured me that they can absolutely meet my request while professionally advising me of potential issues that I didn’t foresee with my layout. In the end, I went with their suggested layout. These guys are professionals with years of experience that know their venue. Clients are free to make adjustments to the floor plan but it seems to me that they will have the optimal solution once you provide the details and client specific guidelines.

WEDDING DAY

I was very pleased with the Noor Staff. Kenji was present and made sure everything was flowing smoothly and keeping up with the timeline that I provided. I did have some minor changes on the day of to which the staff was very flexible and more than accommodating. They understand that a couple’s wedding day is one of the most important life events anyone can experience which showed through their exceptional level of service.

CONCLUSION

I would highly recommend Noor and their team of experts to host your next event. Wedding planning can be very stressful but with the team’s outstanding organization skills, it will alleviate any unnecessary stress. They are a team of problem solvers who will always provide some sort of suggestion or solution. With that being said, the wedding planning responsibility does fall upon the couple. I appreciated the fact that they went the extra mile to provide feedback and pay close attention to detail. You can certainly have it your way (while adhering to the rules/regulations) but sometimes, they may already have the best way.
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan M. Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing place and staff

My husband and I planned our wedding in 3 months! This seemed overwhelming at first, but finding a great venue made it so much easier. We fell in love with NOOR and its staff immediately! They were FANTASTIC! We had family and friends from 4 countries and a multitude of states and they all agreed that the food, ambience, and service was AMAZING! Miranda, Maria, Bridget, Loriann, Lucy “wife of the party”, and DJ Herick as well as caterers and staff Keith and I thank you so much for making our wedding a spectacular event!
    Grace S. Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing venue and team

My husband and I recently got married at Noor in December 2019, and we can't be more happy we did. The moment we made contact to tour the venue to the very end we were met with the best service and care. Bridget Ann, Maria, Miranda, and the rest of the team were amazing. Our guests talked about how much they loved the venue and food! We chose the Sofia ballroom and ended up doing our ceremony indoors due to rain and it was still beautiful.

Miranda our event manager, I could not rave and thank her enough for all her work with us when we had a few crisis moments leading up to our wedding. She went above and beyond and was quick to answer our questions.

I would highly recommend NOOR and am so grateful they made our day so special!
  • I
    Indigo E. Married on 11/30/2019

We were pretty princesses!

The event could not have gone smoother or been more beautiful. Any bump along the road was taken care of promptly and with grace and passion for the big picture of the event. I wish we could do it again!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful venue, excellent service

My husband and I made the best choice to have our wedding at Noor. From our initial meeting with Maria, to planning details with Kenji, to interacting with the servers on the day-of, the service was exceptional. Very special thank you to Kenji, our event manager, who made sure everything was executed perfectly. He was so nice and easy to work with and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. Now about the venue itself- we chose the Sofia ballroom because it was already beautiful as-is. Our florist placed both hi and low centerpieces that filled the room. We also had a 6-piece band. The band +250 guests and I feel it fit well! Loved having the balcony, beautiful bar and ballroom for our guests to roam. Thank you to the whole team at Noor for letting us have an unforgettable evening.
  • Quiana
    Quiana Married on 11/08/2019

November 2019 Wedding

To my amazing Team,
    Kenji and Bridget were so amazing, I have never been so relaxed and trusting to such a great team of professional excellence. This was definitely the most memorable day of my life and I really have to thank Kenji and Bridget for everything they did to make my day special. The lighting, decorations, food and bar were wonderful. My guest are still talking about it. You two will never be forgotten. I recommend this location to anyone looking for a beautiful, classy, and elegant wedding, this is your spot!! I will be call them again for more celebrations😘
    Mark Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect venue

This place is nice and people are professional. I’m having my wedding here
  • Hayden
    Hayden S. Married on 10/13/2019

Elegant & Beautiful

I didn’t exactly know what I was looking for until I stepped into NOOR & met with Bridget. They have a gorgeous terrace and 2 beautiful ballrooms! This place just speaks to us.... most definitely the best fit! Bridget was so professional, prompt, attentive and the beat goes on. She represents NOOR perfectly. One evening she responded to my email at almost 9 PM. She’s amazing. I’m glad I’m doing this journey with her. I will update this after our wedding
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 04/19/2019

Perfect LA Venue

Noor gave us all the amenities we were looking for in a venue! We wanted something that was central to the LA area, city scape views, late night option, outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception. Not only did the venue complete our vision their service was FANTASTIC! They are so quick to answer any questions or concerns and they all run so cohesively as a team. Out of all of our vendors they were hands down THEE BEST. Pasadena City Hall is about 200 feet away so you have the option of doing additional wedding photos there and it required no permit. Our Event Manager, Miranda was SO AWESOME. We definitely would recommend them if you’re looking to get married in this area.
    Danielle Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I were married at NOOR in April 2019, and the experience was wonderful. The day of was incredible, and went off without a hitch. The staff was anticipatory and responsive, the food was excellent, and the venue was beautiful. It was absolutely beyond anything I had envisioned.

Beyond that, Miranda and Bridgett Ann, along with many others made the planning process easy and enjoyable. They were responsive, flexible, and always professional, and went out of their way to accommodate any and all requests.

I cannot recommend NOOR enough!
    Chloe Married on 05/05/2018
    We got married on May 5th, 2018 and it was everything I ever dreamed of!

When my hubby and I were about to give up on the venue after dealing with so many unprofessional teams, we found Bridget Ann.
    She was so efficient, professional, and polite.
    Bridget Ann gave us a detailed cost estimate before our appointment.
    What really impressed me was her ability to revise those estimates within hours to accommodate our budget and schedule.
    After our appointment, my hubby and I knew Bridget Ann was the one for us.

On our food tasting appointment, we met Miranda, most amazing day of coordinator ever!
    She was warm, responsive, and thorough.
    Miranda had answers to questions I didn't even know I had.
    She offered great suggestions, aided in making sure vendors were properly insured, and always responded to emails/calls in less than 24 hours.
    Miranda was able to take care of all the vendors, guests, and nitty gritty stuff so I could fully enjoy the day.
    Miranda is not only professional, but also genuine.
    When my dad was crying his eyes out at rehearsal dinner, she was there to calm all of us down.

The venue is absolutely stunning!
    If we could pick a venue again, we would pick Noor without a second thought.
    Outdoor ceremony area is fairytale like; blue sky, green plants against white curtain, sound of the water fountain, and feel good breeze are nothing short of every girl's dream.
    Indoor reception area is classy and tasteful.

Our wedding was on a tight budget so we went with the most basic food options: herb roasted chicken breast, portobello mushroom ravioli, and classic French ratatouille.
    We heard great feedback from our guests about how great the food was; some even said best wedding food they've had.

There is a parking structure attached to the venue so it's very convenient for the guests.

We can't say enough great things about Noor and its amazing staff!
    Thank you for making the first day of our forever perfect!!
    Natalia Married on 02/18/2018
    We could not be happier with our entire experience at Noor. From the very beginning at our venue tour with Robert (owner), to the several days after our wedding with our amazing day of event coordinator/event manager, Amin. At the first visit with Robert, he was so easy going, upfront, and honest about the venue services/costs. We did not feel pressured to commit that day or add on every extra add-on. Later, for our first meeting with Noor we felt very impressed with Amin’s friendliness and professionalism. He answered all of questions at the meeting and responded to questions via email, text and phone in a timely manner.
    During the final meeting Amin was very cordial to our videographer, who joined us to get a lay of the land. This meeting, Amin guided us through our wedding timeline & answered our videographer’s questions; his attention to detail with certain needs was perfect.
    This little paragraph is a shout out to the main man with the plan behind the scenes. Amin absolutely slammed this thing out of the park, what more can you ask for out of this guy. Throughout the whole process he truly cared about our big day, and it was evident in all the details. This would not have been possible without the support of an awesome, experienced, and caring day of coordinator. Also, poor Amin even gracefully handled answering demanding questions from one of our mothers before the wedding and dealt with a drunk headstrong godmother during the wedding.
    We received so many compliments about the delicious duet plate; miso salmon/ filet mignon. So, hats off to the chefs for the amazingly delicious meal, and thank you.
    After the wedding, there was precious cargo left at Noor, and they were happy to safe guard our belongings until we were able to come pick them up.
    In conclusion, if you have not figured out from this novel-sized review, we would 10/10 recommend Noor to anyone looking for a brilliantly assembled, memorable, enjoyable wedding!
    Nicole Married on 10/13/2017
    Noor was the first venue I visited after I got engaged. The rest is history! My wedding was 10.13.17 and it was PERFECT! Noor is such a beautiful venue, with so much natural decor(Ella Ballroom) The staff was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with. I had the pleasure of working with Bridgett, Paige and Miranda whom were all AMAZING!! I've received tons of feedback from our guests about how beautiful the venue was and great the staff was. Literally, nothing went wrong our wedding day. The communication, time management and service was incredible and really made the day great. I highly suggest Noor for your special day or event and will be referring Noor to everyone I know!
    Ruth Married on 09/02/2017
    Bridget Ann and Paige are the girls you want to work with! From the initial meeting with them they provide excellent service, quickly respond to emails, and assist you throughout your entire planning experience. If your looking for outstanding service and someone that pays attention to detail these are your girls.
    R Married on 04/29/2017
    We chose this venue for how beautiful the reception area is and for being able to build a stage on a fountain to get married on. We loved:
    - With a built in-bar, high-end wood floor reception, media and lighting all part of the venue ambiance, this is a perfect venue that is already designed to host an upscale wedding
    - The venue is part of Paseo Colorado Mall but you would not guess it when you are inside the ceremony. They have beautiful white shades that cover the wedding ceremony but leave the top open to allow natural sunlight and blue sky to illuminate your wedding
    - For the size of our party (300 people), Noor provided an excellent price that included 6 hours of premium bar, outside catering, 3 bartenders, 12+ hours of venue site rental, 4+ hours of set-up time, and a host of other accommodations for a price that was better than all its competitors. They even provided a Photo booth and champagne toast on top of everything else
    - From the sales coordinator, Bridget Ann Shillet, to their event manager, Paige Black, Noor provided excellent service. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator and I can’t tell you how much Paige and Bridget went above their roles and responsibilities to make our wedding happen. I owe a debt of gratitude to them. You will not find a team of people who will help you put on a magical wedding as Noor does.
    Noor is not a typical choice for an Indian wedding but my wife and I are not typical people. We wanted a venue that can host 300 people, which had a certain style of modernity and class, and be different than a hotel ballroom where we didn’t have to build ambiance with so much decor. My wife and I researched over 40 places and visited 15 of them. Noor was the best one by far. My wedding was done on a budget but from our pictures, you’d think I spent double. That’s because Noor was that beautiful, that well designed and had a staff that ensured our wedding remained as beautiful as our dreams desired.
    Jessica Married on 04/07/2017
    Gorgeous venue located in the heart of Pasadena. As soon as we walked into Noor's Ella ballroom we fell in love! The style of the ballroom and what they offer is what won us over. We had our ceremony and reception all in the same space and it turned out wonderful. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the staff is amazing. They are always so friendly and professional. Since the moment we spoke to Bridget Anne on the phone til the day of the wedding Paige and the entire staff were exceptional. They go above and beyond for the clients. Choosing to have our wedding at Noor was the best decision we could have ever made!
  • Mrs. Adams
    Latoya Married on 09/18/2016
    Bridget Ann Shilet is amazing always available and responsive. If you request info be sure do a tour it will be worth it. Happy I found them and can't wait for the bid day.
    Briseida Married on 06/29/2016
    We just had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Noor's Ella Ballroom. We had been planning for 14 months and our planning experience with the manager Bridget Ann was an absolute AMAZING experience. She was so patient and was very knowledgeable with event planning and provided all the information we needed considering we didn't hire a wedding planner. Because of Bridget Ann not only were we able to have the wedding of our dreams but their customer service was OUTSTANDING. Excellent food, excellent service, gorgeous venue and their staff was very professional.

This review represents 1,000 stars. Bridget Ann and Nora: you made our event an unforgettable experience not only for us the newlyweds but for our family and guests.

For dinner, we recommend going all out with the duet Salmon and Filet Mignon. Our guests can't stop raving about how delicious it was! We even upgraded our vendors' meals so they could enjoy the same thing as our guests and everyone was truly happy and feeling the festivities!

We will be planning another event at the Noor again. Anniversary, birthday, baby shower perhaps? Or even a holiday party!

To Bridget Ann: We can't thank you enough for a memorable and enchanting evening. You made our experience, from first meeting you, thoughout the planning process, to the wedding night, the most unforgettable experience for us, and the most unforgettable night for our guests. They felt very VIP with the service your staff provided that night. They can't stop talking about the excellent service and how much fun they had! Thank you again. Xoxo, O&B Marquez
    Emily Married on 05/29/2016
    Venue shopping is probably one of the most stressful part of the wedding planning process. There were so many factors that my husband and me were looking for in a venue (good food, A/C, indoor/outdoor venue, and a place that decorated itself). Fortunately, right when I stepped food into the Sofia Ballroom I knew this was the place that we were going to have our wedding. It had everything and more.

I really loved the fact how they had everything in once place so I didn’t have to do much in terms of looking for different vendors. They had upgrades and many things that could enhance our wedding day. Like the Cigar Bar, which we had at the wedding and it, was a hit! All my guests loved it.

Initially, I thought ALL wedding foods in general would be mediocre unless I was going to have the wedding at a Michelin Star Restaurant. SO I didn’t have a lot of expectations, but to be honest the food exceeded my expectation and it was DELICIOUS! All my guest kept on raving about the rib eye and I myself highly recommend the rib-eye as well.

The ballrooms are clean and modern and needs minimal decorations. They have a beautiful patio where my guests could also hang out.

More importantly, Bridget Ann Shillet was so helpful, reassuring, and professional. She made it a very hassle-free process to planning and also working with all my needs. I appreciated the accommodations and compromises they were able to make to help make my dream wedding come true.

If you are looking for a hassle-free process, beautiful venue, awesome staff, amazing ribeye,and someone you can trust your wedding day with, then Noor is the place to have it. I highly recommend this venue. Thank you Bridget and her team at Noor for making my day so special. =)