Nonna's Italian Catering Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Kara Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome food! Great team! I can't wait for them to cater our wedding!
    Cheryl Married on 08/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Nonna's Italian catering for a wedding rehearsal dinner on a Friday night. Jennifer delivered the food to our house at the exact time as specified. We ordered meat lasagna (their well-known specialty) and sausage with peppers. The food was excellent! Keep in mind that she provides the plates, plastic ware and serving spoons which made cleanup so easy. We will definitely use Nonna's Italian catering again in the future. I would highly recommend this caterer for any event.
    Ted Married on 11/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Nonna's for our Daughter's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner. We had Antipasto, Chicken Marsala, Eggplant Rollatini, Caprese Salad, Penne Alla Vodka, and Cannolis. The food was simply awesome, delivered hot, on time and in easy-to-clean up chafing trays. Thanks for doing such a great job for us ladies!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User1792261 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nonna's catered my wedding. And I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. The staff was amazing and the food was phenomenal to say the least. And I couldn't have beaten the price. Coming from one Italian to another, the ziti was to die for!
    Sandy Married on 06/29/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had Nonnas Italian Catering cater my wedding and it was the best decision i made yet!! The food was delicious the price was right and they went out of their way for me and my family. Jennifer called me periodically throughout to check on everything. The Meatballs are to die for as well as the Tiramisu! I really enjoyed having them cater my wedding , I will miss talking to Jen on the phone, we look forward to having them cater our next event maybe a babyshower with our fingers crossed!
    Heather Married on 09/09/2017
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the day we taste tested, I knew everything was going to be absolutely amazing for our wedding! There's no doubt that this is true homemade Italian food - even mother of the groom who is very particular about her Italian food really enjoyed it! The even best part is, it's so reasonably priced! There were some very little hiccups along the way, however everything worked out in the end and we are so pleased with our choice of caterer for our wedding! :-)