Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants Reviews

Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants 2
Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants 3
Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants 4
Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants 5

Winslow was the officiant for our wedding earlier this month and we continue to hear from our attendants how amazing, unique and personal our wedding ceremony was - this means a lot considering generally people are anxious at the ceremony to just get to the party already! He let us customize the ceremony however we wanted and we even wrote our own vows for one portion of the ceremony, which made it extremely "us". He and his wife are extremely easy to work with and help keep the process fun and simple. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

Perry was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. He offers both traditional and non-traditional services. We went for a mix of both. We had SO many guests compliment our ceremony on how personal and touching it was. I couldn't agree more. Perry is a very good speaker and rolled with the punches when some pollen got caught in his throat and sparked a coughing fit. It actually added humor and comic relief to our ceremony. Thank you Perry for being a part of the BEST day of my life!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jaime · Married on 03/12/2016

Reverend Perry was wonderful. He responded to all our inquires quickly and was very professional throughout the entire process. As a non-religious interracial couple we were concerned about whether or not we'd be able to find someone warm and personable who would perform a civil ceremony but Reverend Perry met all our needs without question. He was prompt for our meetings, helpful and patient at the rehearsal, and after the ceremony everyone commented on how beautiful and special the it was. Reverend Perry was a huge part of making our wedding day memorable and we owe him a great deal of thanks!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/06/2016

Perry is very professional, works with your requests and responds to emails very quickly.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/24/2015

Rev. Perry did a fantastic job! His approach to the wedding ceremony is thoughtful & unique and made the ceremony completely personal to us. He guided us through the ceremony creation process and his only goal was to make sure the ceremony was what we wanted and was about our love & our story. We received so many raving compliments at the reception-- and continue to receive compliments-- about how unique, personal, and wonderful the ceremony was. We truly couldn't be happier with Rev. Perry and his services-- he's prompt, professional, and quick to lend a hand with any questions.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2015

Mr. Rintye is such a nice guy and was a joy to work with on our wedding day and even the rehearsal. He did an amazing job delivering our ceremony and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted. We're so glad we found him to be our officiant!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Very easy to work with. Any questions I had were answered quickly. Really enjoyed "building" our own ceremony. Made it very personal. Everyone loved the service! Touching and humorous. Perry's readings were relaxed and fun. Many of the guests came up to us after the ceremony to let us know how much they enjoyed the service.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Mike · Married on 05/30/2015

Rev Rintye did an incredible job with our ceremony. He helped us personalize the ceremony to fit our tastes and styles. He is personable, friendly, and prompt. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/02/2015

I cannot tell you how happy we were with our wedding ceremony. All night long, we heard how personal and well delivered the ceremony was. The structure Perry provides creates a ceremony that fits the bride and groom. It was commonly referred to as "the best ceremony they have ever attended."

Sent on 04/10/2015

Angela · Married on 11/22/2014

Loved our ceromony! It was heart warming and humorous all in one. Everyone complimented me on our ceromony and it wouldn't have happened so effortless with Perry. From the moment we met him, we know we were in great hands! He is very easy to work with! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

maria elena · Married on 10/04/2014

We recently had Perry Rintye perform our ceremony at the Georgian Terrace and we could not be more pleased with our choice in officiants.

Perry did an amazing job of preparing us for the ceremony via an in person interview as well as a series of email correspondences. By taking our responses and weaving them into the ceremony, Perry was able to create a very personal and meaningful experience for us. It was deeply moving and something we would not have been able to pull together on our own. In short, he did an excellent job of helping us articulate our love and commitment during the ceremony. It really made the difference.

Additionally, Perry is an excellent public speaker. His skillful and professional work during the ceremony itself was perfect in every way. He managed the flow, as well as our nervousness, with grace and aplomb.

Do not underestimate the importance of the officiant when you plan your wedding. They play a critical role and Perry was exceptional. We could not recommend him more highly.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Adrienne · Married on 04/27/2014

Well let me start by saying we were left to find an officiant about one month before our wedding, stressful for any bride right? I found Rev Perry and his lovable crew on this very website and decided to inquire for information. Within an hour I received a response from Rev Perry and was told I would be contacted by Rev Winslow in a couple of days. Rev Winslow called and instantly set me at ease about the whole process. He and Rev Judy (A dynamic husband and wife duo) sent some documents via email for my husband and I to review. It was different ceremonies to choose from. After we received and chose what we liked, we met with the Revs, and I loved them the instant I saw them. We ran down the ceremony and made changes to reflect us, but I must say what placed it over the top was the three questions we answered about each other. The answers were not revealed until the actual wedding day within the ceremony. Very sweet and very touching, and that was my favorite part. Everyone loved the ceremony and we are still getting compliments about it. Listen to me brides.....if you are in need of an officiant for your special day, please consider contacting Rev Perry & Rev Winslow, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Perry Rintye was our wedding officiant. He was professional throughout the whole process and I would recommend him to any bride. Leading up to the event he was easy to contact whenever I had questions and was available to work through the ceremony. We had many guests tell us how great our ceremony was and how it felt very "us". Perry and his style were exactly what we were looking for in our officiant. My husband and I would highly recommend Perry to be a part of your big day.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Leigh · Married on 10/19/2013

Perry did an amazing job as our wedding officiant. We chose to go with a slightly religious version of the ceremony, and we were able to add in readings that we both liked. He did such a wonderful job of hearing our story and combining it into one fluid story that he told during the ceremony. It was such a a touching ceremony that my aunt even said it made her want to renew her vows! We got compliments all night.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Rev. Perry Rintye was the best choice we could have made for our ceremony. I literally had 4 or 5 people tell me at the reception afterward that our ceremony was the best they had ever seen. I don't think you can ask much more than that!
    As an Atheist, it was important to me to have a completely secular ceremony. I searched hard for an officiant that didn't have "Reverend" or the like in his or her name, which I found was nearly impossible. After crossing my fingers and talking with Rev. Perry about what he offers, it was clear this was a person we could have officiate our wedding and it would fit us perfectly. He has a pre-written ceremony that he sends you and you can make minor changes. This was so helpful because we just got to replace words here and there to make it more "us". On top of the pre-written section, he also asks you to answer 3 questions about your future spouse. You and your future spouse will hear the other one's answers at the ceremony. It is quite refreshing and lovely. I highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2013

What can we say about Winslow that others have not already said? He is super easy to work with, talk to, and collaborate with. He is funny, witty, and easy going. We loved the entire process of making our ceremony.

After we decided to have him officiate our ceremony, he and Judy met with us to create a ceremony that we wanted. The process of creating a ceremony was a uniquely special experience. They met with us on their own time, shared scripts with us and had us choose and create a unique order of ceremony that fit us culturally and spiritually. We loved how he made us take the time to reflect and think about why we were getting married. It just reinforced, within us, how much we y are in love and that this is what was meant to be.

Everyone commented on how the ceremony was unique. Even our guests commented on how well he officiated. During the ceremony, he was relaxed and helped us to be at ease, even when things didn't go as planned, Winslow kept reassuring us that everything would be okay. (He kept saying, breathe and drink water...)

The entire process was an amazing experience and we wouldn't change a single about the ceremony. Our friends and family loved everything and you helped make that happen.

This is our public thank you to Winslow and Judy for making our day memorable. Thank You so much.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Alexis · Married on 08/10/2013

We absolutely loved Perry! He was everything that we had hoped for and then some! He provided us with exactly the kind of ceremony that we wanted! He even threw in some comic relief, which he was certain that we would appreciate. :) We were able to share with him our favorite traits about the other beforehand, and it was a surprise to each other at the ceremony. It was so personal and heartfelt and truly was our favorite part of the day. We would HIGHLY recommend him! :)

Alexis & Amit Singh

Sent on 09/17/2013

Karen · Married on 06/01/2013

We used Rev Perry Rintye as our officiant for our wedding at the Old Courthouse on the Square in Decatur. He was friendly and professional during the planning process, and very organized. He was fantastic during the ceremony and I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Karen · Married on 06/01/2013

Rev Perry Rintye was our officiant at our wedding at the Old Courthouse in Decatur. He did a wonderful job and was very easy to work with. He was responsive to emails and structured a laid back yet personal and touching ceremony. We had many guests tell us what a great job he did. I would highly recommend Rev Perry to any bride!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Judy officiated our wedding back in May and I cannot say enough about her. My husband and I took a very long time to find the right officiant...I went into the process thinking it would be pretty easy since I was fairly flexible and didn't have absolute demands for how the ceremony should go...BOY WAS I WRONG! After 4 or 5 interviews I was amazed by how difficult it was to find someone who was willing to let the ceremony be about US!

Judy passed the one requirement I had in the whole search process: she made it personal and she made it joyous. You can see it in all of our pictures....everyone was laughing and smiling (and at times crying a little too!). Thank you so much Judy for helping us craft such an awesomely personal expression of what that day meant for us and our families. STOP SEARCHING! YOU FOUND YOUR OFFICIANTS!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2013

We had Reverend Winslow Thomas officiate our wedding. He was wonderful! Both he and his wife Judy had us over at their house to go over the vows and have dinner. They were very accommodating and gave us a variety of options to choose from. From there we could customize it to our liking. The ceremony went off perfectly and we couldn't be happier! Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Staci · Married on 12/01/2012

Wow! My husband, Michael and I do not even know where to begin! Both Rev. Thomas Winslow and his wife, Rev. Judy Winslow were everything and more that we could ever imagine or wish for. Thank you is not enough for making our wedding a day we will never forget! Both Winslow and Judy were attentive to our every need without making us feel like we were asking too much. They were wonderful helping us to not be so stressed about everything and to stop, breath and enjoy. They handled everything and anything that was thrown their way. We will admit, it was not an easy task, our wedding, but they handled everything with smiles and grace and we are forever grateful. I will recommend them for anyone I know that needs an officiant!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

kelly · Married on 11/10/2012

Rev. Perry was amazing...such a great experience!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2012

I feel like we were extremely blessed to have found Winslow and Judy Thomas. They are both very nice and charming people who clearly love what they do. I thought they did a great job with the rehearsal run-through as well as the actual ceremony. We were both very emotional and Winslow was great with helping us get through the ceremony and made us feel very comfortable.
    Winslow even found us a last minute videographer, which was very nice of him. I do not believe that this is a service or connection that he normally provides. We just decided to ask him on a whim if he knew anyone because we mainly just wanted the ceremony to be filmed and so we didn't want the added cost of a videographer. It worked out well, and I really appreciated that he went the extra mile to find someone for us. Overall, the wedding planning was very stressful, but working with Winslow and Judy did not add any stress. They were very easy to work with, and more than handled our needs. Additionally, they were just very nice people. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2012

We are so happy that we chose Rev. Perry to perform our ceremony! It was better than we had ever imagined! Rev. Perry's approach added surprise and humor and truly represented us as a couple as well as our love story. He didn't try to force us into a predetermined mold. As a result, we, our guests, and even some vendors, were truly moved by the ceremony. It set the perfect tone for the rest of our wedding day and beginning of our lives together. We will recommend him to every engaged couple we meet!

Trisha & John