Nolte's Bridal Reviews

150 | Leawood, KS

150 Reviews for Nolte's Bridal

Debbie · Married on 10/19/2019

My daughter found her dream dress at Nolte's Bridal. With a little custom tweaking her dress is a one of a kind. Michael Nolte himself, along with Emmalea, took care of us. The service was both personal and intimate. From the high end gown selection, and some at unbelievable discounts, to the atmosphere and service, Nolte's Bridal is a class act.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Rebecca K · Married on 09/28/2019

Nothing short of exceptional

From the moment you walk in the door of Michael Nolte's BEAUTIFUL boutique, Michael makes you feel like a princess and treats your mom like a queen. I spent an hour talking to Michael, enjoying champagne, and connecting through mutual friends and family. It was such a great time that I wish we could have spent the whole day there! He was genuinely interested in our story and we even shared our engagement video and pictures. After talking Michael said, "I know THE dress for you." It was perfect. I tried on ONE dress and knew it was the one. It was incredible that Michael could talk to me and know exactly what I needed. He offered tips and tricks to wedding planning that we will definitely use in our wedding. His incredible talent and love for weddings is so special and every bride deserves the experience that Michael and his team can give. I will forever recommend this man and his impeccable taste and talent.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hampton Hester · Married on 06/21/2019

We love Nolte’s Bridal and Michael!

Working with Michael at Nolte’s Bridal was a dream! He is so helpful and made our special day come to life. From helping me find the perfect dress and planning the day- Michael was simply amazing and we are so blessed to have had him as our planner! Could not recommend him and Nolte’s Bridal more!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Doug

Doug · Married on 06/21/2019

Simply Amazing!!

From our very first meeting with Michael until our wonderful meeting with him weeks following our daughters wedding we have been amazed at him being a gift to us on many levels. Knowing that his expertise and patient demeanor were constantly available we were able to enjoy the process of our daughters wedding like we never dreamed possible. Michael's gracious and caring support as well as his timely communications allowed father and mother, daughter and son-in-law to thoroughly enjoy the months and weeks preceding the wedding. And to top it off the day of the wedding was simply amazing as Michael kept us on schedule and released us to enjoy the day. ALL details were beyond belief and our friendship with Michael continues beyond the wedding. Working with Michael and his team was by far the best decision we made in the preparation and actual day of event for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Shannon · Married on 06/08/2019

I shopped for my dress all around KC and even went to Dallas and found my gown at Nolte’s immediately - it was the first one I tried one! The price was very reasonable - actually it looked about twice as expensive as it actually was! Michael helped so much and was happy to customize anything about the gown to make it perfect. I was thrilled with my experience and I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Cynthia Simmons · Married on 05/26/2019

Expertise Beyond Comparison!

Eight years ago after shopping in NC and even a trip to Chicago and Michigan Ave which included a trunk show with a famous designer, my daughter could not find “the dress.” I researched places in KC and one of the places I wanted to take her to was Nolte’s. She has tried on some dresses when Michael Nolte came in and assessed the situation and said “I know just the right dress for you!” She tried it on and it was the perfect “bride” moment! Later when I was at the Nolte’s Briarcliff location feeling clueless, Michael just happened to be there and helped me find the perfect dress and accessories that both my daughter and I loved. Now eight years later I found myself as the bride and had let my busy job as administrator and teacher and the events and concerts I had to plan take precedent over my own wedding plans. I was panicking about my procrastination, and time was running out. I walked into Nolte’s late on a Friday very apologetic about my last-minute situation. I was treated very graciously by Emily who offered immediate help, but to my extreme good fortune, Michael Nolte was there and immediately assisted. As just as he had magically done eight years previously for my daughter, he assessed the situation and knew the perfect dress! It was exactly what I had pictured: age-appropriate, flattering and elegant! Just as I can listen to a singer or choir and know just the right repertoire for them, Michael has that unique instinct for instantly evaluating and selecting exactly what perfectly suits the individual. Very magical! And then he stood there and helped me pick exactly the venue, accessories, flowers, etc. — everything that I had delayed in making decisions on. I left the store with the weight of the world off my shoulders and the event turned out even more perfectly than I could have pictured. We even decided I could wear the shoes he had picked out eight years previously. The additional magic was that he arranged with the wonderful lady who had done alterations for my daughter to have this dress ready for me to wear in less than two weeks! Michale Nolte was such a rescue to me— his expertise in style in all things wedding- related are incomparable. I am forever grateful and would recommend Nolte’s to everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Bree · Married on 04/20/2019

Michael Notle was amazing to work with. He was all about the Bride-To-Be and not just about making a sale. He was honest, sweet, and fun to work with.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

Mr. Nolte and his team went above and beyond to ensure that I found the dress that I loved. I felt like the most important customer. He gave recommendations to flatter my body, and found dresses that suited my style. His staff was extremely accommodating!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Donna · Married on 09/15/2018

What to do first? I suggest the dress & in the KC area I suggest you shop at Nolte’s Bridal. Michael helped both my daughters select their dress. They have very different body types & style-Michael helped them choose flattering silhouettes & made suggestions that created beautifully unique ensembles. The alterations by Candy are professional and Emma-Lea provides excellent advice on finishing touches.
    There are thousands of dresses & many shops. Make your life easy-go to Nolte’s Bridal. Michael will help your daughter find the dress that looks lovely, compliments the venue & makes her feel beautiful. Having an experienced professional helping your daughter is invaluable-you will leave Nolte’s knowing your child will look amazing. A great start!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

I purchased my dress at Nolte’s Bridal. Michael helped me select my perfect wedding dress and my bridesmaids dress for my sister. We both have very different body types and style but Michael helped us choose dresses that flattered our body types & fit with my wedding vision. Alterations were easy with Candy. My sister was 8 months pregnant at the time of my wedding and Candy helped to make the dress we bought before she was pregnant work for her baby bump. Michael and his assistant Emma-Lea are experienced professionals that provide invaluable help in finding your dress.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mike · Married on 09/01/2018

My Father of the Bride experience was Excellent! The team that Nolte's Bridal puts in front of you from day one to "THE DAY" gives you a sense of Peace and Comfort that all will be perfect! And "the day" was in fact PERFECT in all respects! Thank you MJN, memories for life!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Greg · Married on 09/01/2018

Michael Nolte was the planner at my son's recent wedding. Even though he was hired by the parents of the bride he was invaluable to my wife and I assisting us in the planning and execution of the rehearsal dinner. A joy to work with and spot on with his advice. He recommended an amazing venue for the rehearsal.and everything went off smmothly all weekend.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Maryann · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter had been looking for her dream gown for a couple of months before we decided to visit Nolte's Bridal. She visited many bridal salons in Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri. Although there were some very pretty gowns none of them compared to the "experience" we had and the gowns that we saw at Nolte's Bridal. I called down to Nolte's and spoke to Mr. Nolte himself. I explained what my daughter was looking for and from my description he selected three gowns that were in the dressing room when we arrived for our appointment. The gowns were exactly what my daughter was looking for. These gowns were gorgeous and a step above anything she had tried on at any other bridal salon (and there were many). We were assisted at our appointment by both Mr. Nolte and his daughter. My daughter ended up choosing the first gown she tried on at Nolte's. Mr. Nolte also does wedding planning and gave us tips on what my daughter might choose for her bouquet that would best compliment her dress. Mr. Nolte was generous enough to sign a copy of this newly published book on event planning for us. The whole experience at Nolte's was truly amazing. Every bride deserves to have the "Say Yes to the Dress" experience that my daughter had at Nolte's Bridal. We are thankful we decided to go to Nolte's Bridal and were able to find my daughter's dream gown along with an experience she will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Holly · Married on 06/02/2018

I recently visited Mr. Nolte's Bridal shop with my mom and my future mother in law this last month and boy was I amazed. As a fashion Major I am not easily impressed when it comes to shopping and you can imagine my expectations were even higher being that I was looking for my perfect dress. Like any girl I have been dreaming of my wedding sense I was young and although I did not have a set picture in my mind I knew I would know I was in my dress when I could feel it in my heart. Not only did we get to work with one of Mr. Nolte's daughters but we got to work with Mr. Nolte himself! All of the staff was so kind and very sincere. We were treated to wine in our own private suite It was like I would imagine being on the show Say Yes to the Dress would have been. Overall this experience was everything I could have ever wanted and I not only have my two moms to thank but also the entire Nolte's Bridal Staff. Ladies if you have not found your dress you must go to this shop you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Loren · Married on 05/19/2018

I left my dress appointment feeling like a queen! Mr. Nolte had hand selected dresses he thought I would like, match my vision for the day, and flatter my body type, based upon my comments made during our initial wedding planning meeting. Mike then customized my dress to fit my exact vision. He himself also has amazing skill and expertise in designing, so had great suggestions for altering my dress to make it truly one of a kind. He made the experience so simple and I walked out that day with my perfect dress!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jill · Married on 10/28/2017

Nolte's is top notch in expertise and customer service. Shortly before my wedding, I had undergone a surgery that left me concerned about my body, but my spirits were lifted when I visited with the remarkable Michael Nolte at Nolte's Bridal. He was never concerned for a moment, and assured me that I would look amazing on my wedding day. When I went to his shop with my sister, he knew, "just the dress." Seriously - it was the first one I tried on! I used Candy, the seamstress they recommended, and she practically rebuilt the whole thing so it fit me like a glove. I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2017

Nolte's was SO GREAT! I cannot express the amount of professionalism, respect, and fun that this bridal salon has. The dresses were of amazing quality and Barbie was fantastic. She worked with me considering the wants and needs that I had and it was just such a great experience. I can see why this business has been around for years and it truly shows. They really know what they are doing and take care of you from day one and all the way through until your wedding day!

They truly made my experience special :)

Kaela Stratman

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Michael Notle was a wonderful experience for my mom and me. We loved the personal experience we got with Mr. Notle and how much he made wedding dress shopping feel like a one of a kind experience! He was able to help me pick out a dress that fit my style and overall personality. If you are looking for a one of a kind shop with great staff who are professional, personal, and experienced I would definitely recommend going to Notle's! I can't wait for my wedding day when my future husband can see me in my gorgeous dress!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Hailey · Married on 05/26/2017

I went here to check out their gowns during the 75% off sale and ended up finding my wedding dress! I honestly could not be more happier with it. I also received amazing service from the lady who helped me. I would recommend this bridal shop to anyone.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

After visiting several bridal gown shops in Kansas City, I was happy to find my dress at Nolte's. It's clear that Mr. Nolte takes pride in attending to each bride's individual style and vision. His staff is helpful and professional. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Kathryn · Married on 04/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience finding my perfect wedding gown at Nolte's! Mr. Nolte spent the morning with me and my mom and sister, which made me feel very special. He hand selected every gown I tried on based on my shape and coloring, and the second dress I tried on was "the one". I would highly recommend Nolte's to any bride in the area!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Nolte's Bridal's reply:

Kathryn,

It was great having you! We're so glad you had a positive experience in our store and are excited for you and your big day!

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

I recently got in engaged and shopping for wedding dresses seemed very overwhelming. I had made appointments at multiple salons, with Nolte's Bridal being the first. Mike Nolte helped me during my appointment and took the time to sit down with me, my mom and my friend to get to know us on a personal level. After talking with me about my wedding and visions for my dress, he selected a few gowns for me to try on. Amazingly, the first dress he selected for me to try on was PERFECT. He had taken all my ideas and with his detailed eye for fashion, he chose a dress that was best for my style, budget, and body type. I would highly recommend Nolte's Bridal in finding the absolute best dress for a bride's special day.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Ellen · Married on 02/25/2017

While we are just beginning the process of working with Michael, I can't tell you how fantastic he was in both recommending and customizing an absolutely gorgeous wedding dress. We had some trepidations as we began the process as we had heard that most salons carry small sample sizes and it could be difficult to get an accurate picture of what a dress would actually look like in the end. Michael completely set us at ease, explaining that he carries sample sizes across the spectrum and that he already had some in mind after listening to our thoughts. He assured us that we would most likely find "the dress" within an hour......in fact, it was the second dress we tried on and we fell in love with it in about 30 minutes. His eye for detail and his ability to recommend customization to ensure that the gown was perfect, helped exceed our expectations for our experience! All that and he is personable, fun, and feels like your best friend at the same time! Hiring him to coordinate our wedding ensures that the next few months will be filled with joy and fun with little to no stress. You simply can't go wrong with Michael!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Cassie · Married on 12/17/2016

Best experience! I found my dress within 10 minutes! I knew as soon as I saw it I was in love! After trying it on I was sold but Michael took it a step further put on a veil and jewelry I wanted to cry/scream it was amazingly beautiful!! To top it off he cut us an even better deal and I got everything I was wearing for less than my budget! It looks pricey but worth a try their sample sale is a great way to get quality stuff at an AMAZING price!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Gwenna · Married on 12/17/2016

My daughter found the perfect dress for her figure, the venue and our budget. Michael Nolte was so sensitive to all the little nervous fears we had about finding THE dress. We found it within 3 try-ons. Michael went the extra mile to make sure it was customized for her exactly. We cannot recommend Noltes enough.

Sent on 02/29/2016