Nolan's Rental and Photo Booth Reviews

14 | Webster, NY

14 Reviews for Nolan's Rental and Photo Booth

14 Nolan's Rental and Photo Booth Reviews

Grace · Married on 06/15/2018

Ela and Susan were the helping hands that I so desperately needed for my do-it-yourself wedding. Ela was great from the very start in helping make choices and never complained when I changed a couple of things on my order. Everything was promptly delivered the morning of my wedding and set up to perfection. After dropping off my decorations, favors, etc., the ladies told me to go home and take a bubble bath because there was nothing to worry about and that they wanted me to be pleasantly surprised when I went back that evening. I was very pleased at the way they set up everything and even added a couple of extra touches. I would highly recommend them.

Nolan's Rental and Photo Booth 1

Julie · Married on 10/08/2017

Very helpful start to finish. Was easy to communicate with. Loved their flexibility around delivery and pick up. Perfect for renting the arch we needed

Erika · Married on 09/15/2017

Nolans was great. They were so helpful from start to finish. My first meeting there was with Michelle and she took tons of time with me and answered all my questions. I left there feeling like they wanted me to have what would work best for me and didn't try to over sell me at all. Every time I call to make changes, everyone was helpful and understanding. The delivery team, Scott, arrived right on time and they did an excellent job setting up. Then they came back that night late to take everything down since I had to have the tent gone by morning! Nolan's was great and their prices are amazing compared to other local rental companies!!

Anne · Married on 04/08/2017

Working with Nolan's from Day 1 was a pleasure. I feel they gave me a fair price and they delivered on everything that was expected of them. They worked directly with the wedding venue to ensure a smooth set up and take down and didnt "bother" me with any details that were not necessary. The team on site doing the set up was extremely professional and asked my preference on various items regarding the tent, lighting, and tables we rented from them. We used the tent for an outdoor cigar bar and i think having that outdoor space made the wedding into the fabulous event that it was! I highly recommend Nolan's as a tent vendor for your event, especially a wedding.

Eric · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't say enough good things about this company. We rented chairs from them. They set them up and took them down for a very small fee. They were great about making suggestions and then listening to my wedding planner. The staff was really fantastic to work with. Two days before, we had 30 people cancel and they still let me drop the number of chairs down. Very professional. They emailed me with confirmations. We did everything over the phone from Brooklyn or via email. The staff were so friendly and courteous, I would go back to them in a minute. They have a ton of rental stuff for weddings. It was helpful since we had an outdoor wedding.

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2015

We rented a tent, tables and chairs from Nolan's for our rehearsal dinner. Greg was great to work with - very responsive and flexible. I highly recommend them!

Mark · Married on 08/09/2014

The entire Nolan's team were wonderful to work with. From the moment we started planning our daughter's wedding we knew we were working with an organization that would do everything to make this occasion unforgettable. And it was! The tents were beautiful and elegant. The tables, chairs and everything else were gorgeous, clean and properly arranged. Everything was ready when they said it would be and this allowed us to focus on the bride and groom and all of our friends and relatives.
    Thank you so much Bernie and all the Nolan's team!

Cindy · event on: 08/24/2013

Such a beautiful setting once all the tables and chairs were decorated, so pretty....set up fast and professional, so many nice compliments...loved it....

• User4527919 · event on: 07/01/2012

Nolan's was extremely helpful in planning the graduation party. You tell them what you want and they will
    help you with what you need. They have everything you could possibly want. They are very professional and
    friendly. They are on time and do not leave a mess when they are finished. I had many compliments the day
    of the party. People wanted to know where everything came from. I would recommend Nolan's to anyone
    I know who needs to have a party.

H · Married on 09/08/2018

Nolan's was wonderful to us, their service was great, their communication was wonderful and they gave us prompt heads up when one of our items we ordered was unavailable and made up for it by accommodating us with some alternatives. I would recommend them to family and friends :)

3.5

Nolan's product was great. We rented chairs and chair covers from them. They had competitive pricing. They also designed the arch for the ceremony and it was beautiful.

They were very easy to work with!!!!

Kierstyn · Married on 10/07/2017

3.8
      3.5

My venue assured me most rental companies arrive late for set up, however I found it extremely unsettling that the morning of my wedding basically my whole wedding (tent, tables, chairs, table cloths, etc) arrived an hour and 20 mins later than than promised. They also brought half the wrong color table clothes. Other than that they were good.