Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake Reviews

Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 5
Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 6
Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 7

Debbie · Getting married on 10/16/2020

It was such a pleasure working with Nolan's on catering our son's engagement party in our home. As our son has a gluten allergy, they were able to cater a delicious gluten free buffet with a wonderful selection to please all of our guests. We had so many complements on the food that I would absolutely use them for our next event. Kristen Harter, the events coordinator, was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Robyn Mance-Demay · Married on 11/30/2018

Holiday Party

We had a wonderful holiday party thanks to Kristin! She worked diligently to ensure everything was scheduled and designed exactly how we wanted it. Prices were reasonable, food was delicious and the service was impressive. We had an overwhelming number of RSVPs and Kristin worked diligently with us to accommodate the growth. We would highly recommend them as had a great experience at Nolan's.

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2018

I cannot express how wonderful the entire staff is at Nolan’s. We had my daughter’s wedding shower there today and everything was perfect. Kristen Harter is outstanding and allowed me to make changes and customize the shower with every wish i asked for. The food was fantastic, also exceeding my expectations. And what can you say about the beautiful venue on Canandaigua Lake......wow, wow, wow. And you know it’s special when all your guests tell how great it was. Thank you Kristen. Thank you Nolan’s.

Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 8
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 9
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 10
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 11
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 12
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 13
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 14

Heather Jane · Married on 09/21/2018

Our wedding was a day we will never forget. Kristen and Nolan’s handled the entire process so beautifully. They were helpful and flexible with ideas and facilitating our vision for the day. We had emergency terrible weather (an actual tornado) in the middle of the reception, and I was afraid everything was blowing away. Kristen handled the the entire “event” in a great way - and less than half an hour later we were all back to laughing, dancing, eating and enjoying again with no one hurt, nothing ruined, and a great story to tell. The food and service was incredible, the forepit and s’mores provided a unique and super fun touch, and everyone who attended completely agrees. I can’t say enough great things!!!

• Melissa

Melissa Andhor · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible Food

The venue I chose had a contract with Nolan’s catering which required me to use their services, and for this I am thankful! Their food is incredible quality for a reasonable price. Kristen was helpful and honest during the planning process and made appropriate recommendations specific to our venue and set-up. We used Nolan’s for dinnerware which was more affordable than contracting another vendor. My guests have since raved about the passed hors d'oeuvres and dinner buffet.

Kim · Married on 09/01/2018

Nolan’s catered our daughters wedding at Heron Hill. Two weeks later I am still receiving compliments on how delicious the food was and the presentation. Highly recommend Nolan’s & their professional staff.

Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 15

Kayla · Married on 08/31/2018

I loved everything about this venue!! When my husband and I began looking for a venue close to Canandaigua we were looking for something indoors. My aunt suggested the country club and after 1 visit we knew this was the place we had to get married at! The food is made by Nolan’s, so it is so good, and they offered plated to buffet to grazing stations, which is what we went with. It gave such a nice relaxed feeling to our day. The location is beautiful, it made for gorgeous pictures, and a nice light breeze through the night. And I can’t say enough great things about Kristen, the coordinator! She is amazing, she answered any and all of my crazy questions within hours, which as a stressed out bride helped me so much during the planning process! I loved this venue so much!!

Mark · Married on 08/02/2018

Kristen and staff did a fantastic job on everything from start to finish. The chicken Skewers and wood fired pizza were loved by everyone there. Keep up the great work. Since I am starting an event planning business, please feel free to call on me if you need bands or anything else. Keep up the great work and best wishes always!

Kathy · Married on 07/31/2018

My husband's surprise 70th birthday party catered by Nolan's, was fabulous. I would not have changed a thing. Food was great, working with Kristin Harter, event planner, was a pleasure and the location simply can't be surpassed. All in all I could not have wished for more.

Erin · Married on 07/20/2018

The food was incredible and Kristen, Kim and their team were very professional. Our guests raved about the food and I highly recommend the grazing stations !! Thanks for such a great experience.

Amy · Married on 07/06/2018

Excellent service and food!!!!

Charlene · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you, Nolan's, for supporting the Red Jacket High School Flying Club! Everyone raved about Nolan's Fly-in/Drive-in BBQ at the Canandaigua Airport. Our students raised enough funds for flying lessons and fuel costs for the summer! Thank you so much for all your support, responsiveness, service, and the great food you provided!

Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 16
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 21
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 22
    Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake 23

Nikki · Married on 06/16/2018

What an incredible experience we had with Nolan’s. They provided excellent service and advice about the entire process. Kristen was awesome to work with! Not only have people told us it was some of the best food they’ve had at a wedding the portions were huge! No one left hungry!

Santina · Married on 06/10/2018

Nolan's has amazing food! We booked a drop off catering for our small wedding of 36. We went with Nolan's from reviews alone, and had never tasted, we traveled from out of town so weren't able to try it. I am so glad we went with them. The food tasted amazing and the quality and price was awesome! All of our guests loved it. Kristen and her team were very quick to respond to me and any of our special requests. We highly recommend for your special day, or a vacation you may not want to cook for!

Richele · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding day was PERFECT!! We had the most beautiful back drop for our ceremony, the most helpful staff, wonderful food, amazing service! 4 months before my big day, I lost my wedding venue (long story) and my very first mercy call was to Kristen Harter at Nolan’s on the Lake. She instantly calmed me down and let me know that she would do everything she could to help me and Kristen definitely followed through. I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. If something went wrong, I still have no clue. I recommend using Morgan for set up and tair down, she is reasonably priced and does a great job! The food was amazing. All my guests cannot stop raving about what a wonderful wedding it was! Just perfect.

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Kristen did an amazing job helping us plan this fundraising event starting 5 months prior. She made suggestions and answered any questions we had all the way up to the event. She was always approachable, pleasant, and willing to help! Food was amazing, service second to none, and the staff extremely pleasant! The venue speaks for itself...it is breathtaking and I wouldn't hesitate using Nolan's on the Lake again whether it's a wedding, fundraiser, or any other event you want to be classy, fun, and successful!!

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

Nolan’s on Canandaigua did an exceptional job for our daughters wedding reception. The venue, food and service was more than great! We wouldn’t have changed a thing about the night. Thanks to Kristen for doing such a great job!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

The Nolan’s team was absolutely amazing to work with! We received so many compliments about the food and service. Communication was prompt and always helpful. Thank you Nolan’s!

kathy · Married on 10/05/2017

Thank you, Nolans and especially Kristen for making the big day such a special one for the bride and groom... and a seamless one for me (step mother of the groom, aka wedding planner). Kristen was on top of every detail and got me answers to my many questions almost immediately. She had wonderful suggestions for photographers, music, hair/makeup, etc. We used many that were on her list and they were all terrific. She lead the rehearsal for the ceremony the day before and orchestrated everything on the wedding day allowing me to relax and enjoy! The food and service were terrific. Thank you Nolans for a memorable day... you made this step mother look really good!

• Kellyn

Kellyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristen was so helpful throughout the whole planning process. She made everything run smoothly. She was always there to answer questions and was quick with her response. She was flexible with our ideas and still gave us good advice to make them better.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing staff and Kristen Is amazing to work with for your big day! place is awesome right on the water! food is awesome as well! everyone at the wedding loved the venue and the fire pit was a plus!

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

The venue is beautiful - what a place to view the sunset! Kristen was more than accommodating, and patient with questions and concerns before the event. She wrangled chairs in and out for the ceremony because of an iffy forecast. Nolan's food is the best in Canandaigua by far, and our guests were all raving about it. Everything was perfect. We highly recommend a wedding or other special celebration here.

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

What an amazing venue! Our experience working with Kristen and having our wedding at the Country Club with Nolan's was incredible. Kristen was highly responsive and helpful in making all the arrangements, and really made us feel like we were the only event she had to think about the whole weekend. Our guests had a wonderful time and reported that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, and I couldn't agree more. We had some passing rain during our ceremony, and the Nolan's staff were right there to help accommodate us and our guests and make sure everything was good. Kristen even helped us with timing to walk down the aisle! I appreciated being able to use the women's locker room to wait before the ceremony, too. The ceremony was set up by the lake just as we requested, and the bar and food service (we did grazing stations) were just great. It was wonderful to know that we could just enjoy ourselves and spend time with our guests while Kristen and her staff took care of us completely. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I think the value was incredible as well. So many thanks for making our wedding day so memorable and fun!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Thanks to Nick's incredible team, we had the BEST experience at our wedding on 9/2/17! We ended up having grazing stations at our reception (approximately 170 people) and it went off seemlessly and guests were raving about how delicious the food was. We had a pasta station, seafood station, off the grill station with meat skewers and grilled corn on the cob and an assortment of delicious salads. Everything was delicious. I was worried that there would be long lines but the Nolans staff was very fast in preparing the food and our guests didn't wait in lines for very long at all. We really can't thank Nolans enough for making our day one we will never forget. Highly recommend this venue for any large party or wedding!!! I would give 10 stars if that was an available option...but for now I'll settle for 5 haha.